Oh How Things Change Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I parted the freckled globes, looked down at the tight, somehow pink little opening just above my throbbing cock. I couldn't. She needed something to offer that special someone someday.

I slapped her ass, she yelped. I slapped her once more insuring she'd have to tell her roommates something. Time to finish. I reached down, filling my left hand with her soft red hair and pulled her head back before locking my right hand above her hip. She barely struggled.

"I need to cum now Susan..."

I ground as deeply as I could.

"...deep inside my little slut."

It wasn't pretty as I slowly began hammering inside her. I felt the power surge though me as I used this young woman. I released her hair, curling over to fill my hands with those magnificent tits and tortured her nipples and heavy flesh. She reached back, not to slow me, but to try and pull me closer.

"Use me you Bastard..."

So I did. For the next several minutes. I finished what I had started. Hard. Powerful. Varying my angle. Never losing my depth. Making a memory she'd never forget...

12