Oh How Things Change Ch. 03

Story Info
More about Mercedes/Pamela & How 'Karen' changed everything.
5.6k words
4.67
2.2k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDDebaum
JDDebaum
55 Followers

Pamela was curled up in a chair set at an angle where she could look at Michael and with the turn of her head, get lost in the endless lights of Houston. When the lights outside started to flicker as the sun began to rise, she quietly closed the heavy drapes, ensuring Michael could sleep as long as he liked. He had earned his rest. The sex was outstanding the prior afternoon and even better after dinner.

She admired him for a few minutes before padding into the living area, folding up the sleeves of the sky blue shirt she had picked out for him. She left it open, enjoying the touch of linen freely caressing her lightly tanned skin and pale breasts, keeping their tender, reddened tips erect and inviting in case he woke up. Men liked it when she wore their shirt. Was it a subtle claim of ownership or how they enhanced her nicely shaped legs?

Gathering their used glasses, she put them in the sink before cleaning off the table. There wasn't much else to do to show her abilities as a prospective partner in the luxury apartment. Brushing out her softly curled, blonde hair and adding just a touch of lip gloss, her green eyes smiled remembering how Michael had made it pretty clear he enjoyed her fresh faced. She knew a man like him was seldom ever speechless and he had been for a good minute seeing her after her shower. He even liked the splash of freckles over her tiny nose, something she had always hid with make-up. They had enjoyed each other twice more before dinner.

Making coffee was out of the question. The smell would almost surely wake him. It always did her father. Pamela instead opted for the mineral water Michael had gotten her last night after going out for dinner. Settling on the couch in the large living area, she again looked out the window, watching the sunlight slide down the side of a high rise some two buildings away.

As she tucked her feet under her she realized just how sore she was. She hadn't had sex in months, let alone the marathon they shared yesterday. The after dinner finale was as close to physical love as she had had in the last two plus years. Her tender, still swollen, pink nipples were more of her doing than his. She absolutely loved it!

Her mind drifted to how she got here and the hopes & dreams that appeared to be finally coming true.

She wasn't crazy about Houston, but her time here had served a purpose. It was easy to get lost in the throngs of people and places; forget the pain she left behind in San Antonio.

"The anonymity of a big city definitely has it's advantages."

Those were Ron's closing words to her when the wealthy, sixty-something man with the piercing blue eyes, suggested she move here. He was kind, gentle and very generous. She had never heard Ron utter a harsh word and much like her father... doted on her. She smiled at the precious memory of their first 'meet and greet' as a new 'Sugar Baby'. She didn't even think her profile was posted when he called. He had listened to her all night long, even dismissing the waiter when he told them they were closing before he himself refilled her wine glass.

His driver, Mr. Black, sat quietly some thirty feet away. He faded from sight as the restaurant shut off the lights and dimmed those the two of them had to have. She'd soon learn Mr. Black was always near by, seen or not.

Ron had asked after their very late evening together to meet with the large, stoic, man. It was from him that Pamela learned what would be expected of her. Ron's likes and dislikes, her routine when she arrived on Tuesdays. It was simple really. She was to be a trinket, a fine portrait, a play mate of sorts and always... Always a distraction. The perfect mistress; oddly with out the sex.

If she needed something, she asked Mr. Black. If there was a problem, she told Mr. Black. If Ron had a special need or request, it would be explained by Mr. Black. She was never to bring anything but happiness and a youthful exuberance into his house. Her allowance would be in an envelope, on the counter, in the kitchen of the small apartment above the garage. It had its own entrance from the garage, where she was to park her car during all visits. Her itinerary, as well as Ron's suggestion as to her attire for the day would also be there.

She was intimidated at first until Mr. Blacks steel gray eyes softened just a bit to assure her that Ron liked her very much or he wouldn't be sitting here. Ron's attention to her all night, listening to everything she chose to share and a few things she didn't mean too, made the decision easy... Well that and the knowledge that her own apartment was already waiting for her.

She found the arraignment perfect on her first visit. The estate was beautiful, the pool expansive and the small 'entry' apartment had a walk-in bath where a pale, green sundress hung. Her itinerary was simple: Change into her new dress, choose a pair of sandals from the bedroom closet and meet Ron on the rear patio. There was a diagram oh how to get there.

Pamela did as instructed, pleased that Mr. Black had added a few more details when giving her the keys at her new apartment in Houston. 'Nails always done to match and never a hair below her neck. Always be on time, always smiling and follow your itinerary to a tee. Nothing more and nothing less.' Stripping off her own sundress, matching bra and panties, she admired the reflection staring back at her.

The only blemish's she had were in her mind. Her pale skin, always polished, glowed with the extra effort she had applied today. Her nails matched her lips, more red than pink, but certainly not garish. She chuckled noticing how close the very tips of her breasts resembled that same tint. A full Brazilian wax eliminated any hair.

She was ready.

Slipping the new dress over her head and then smoothing the soft, light material with her fingers, she couldn't resist waking up the girls. If she had not had the wax, the small triangle she had always kept would certainly be slightly visible. There were several sandals to chose from, all leather and expensive; she chose white. The small map guided her to the patio where Ron rose to greet her. Taking her hand, he turned Pamela in a small circle.

"Perfect."

Blushing, she dropped her head. Long, steady fingers lifted her face to meet his.

His thumb brushed over her cheek.

"The dress looks good on you Pamela, but I think anything will. Do you like it?"

"Very much."

"Excellent."

His searching blue eyes held hers for a full minute before guiding her to a chair next to where he had been sitting. Pamela found she was attracted to this tanned, white haired man with his strong presence and gentle manner. Like the first time they met, he made her feel safe, even protected as they chatted here at his home.

A pitcher of what looked like iced tea quietly arrived, a glass placed first in front of her before both were filled.

Pausing for a moment while tasting the mint flavored tea, she looked out at the perfectly maintained property. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed his eyes lingering on her legs. Re-crossing them, she didn't adjust the bottom of the dress as she usually would and let the left sandal dangle from her manicured toes. She pointed towards the pool.

"You have a golf course out there?"

He chuckled.

"That's a putting green Dear."

"By the pool?"

"That's so I can keep an eye on you when you're at the pool and I pretend I'm practicing."

They teased back and forth for a bit, her shifting around in her chair, he enjoying every fresh view the pale green she wore allowed. She loved that he liked looking,

having forgotten how much she enjoyed men looking at her... especially men like this. That was their first Tuesday together.

Tuesday's; Ron's day. It became the one constant in her previously confused life. Tuesday brought stability and security. Pamela reveled in the unique relationship they shared. She focused on making him happy when they were together and spent a great deal of time thinking how she was going to please him when they would be again.

They spent most all of them at his mansion in the past year plus. Playing back gammon or gin or lying by the pool; he often watching her applying her lotions. Sometimes he'd linger and talk while others he'd practice on the putting green. He loved looking at her and hearing her babble on about what ever. Occasionally they'd go shopping, letting her take home the clothes she chose while Ron's choices stayed in the apartment she always arrived at.

She learned he loved tan lines and he chose the bikini's that put them where he wanted. He loved her feet and she spent a lot of time making them perfect.

But most of all, Pamela knew he loved looking at her. She had seen the many security cameras around and truly believed her arrival apartment was also under watch. She often took her time changing clothes or taking a nice, long shower after lounging at the pool. Even if he wasn't watching, it thrilled her to think so.

Michaels voice interrupted her thoughts.

"What are you doing in here, leaving me all alone in that big ol' nasty bed?"

She giggled, dropping her feet to the floor and stretching her hands high above her head. She loved the way he was looking at her.

"You started to snore and woke me up."

"I don't snore."

"You did last night." she pouted.

He leaned against the door frame, his sandy hair disheveled and brown eyes teasing. He was easy to look at. Fit, not to tall and hung like a horse.

"Come on back to bed you."

"Ohhh no. You're not putting that thing back inside of me Mister. I can barely walk now. Besides, I need some coffee and a shower before I have to go."

"Go?"

"Yes...Go."

"I'd like you to stay Pamela."

It was more of a demand than a request. She wasn't pleased.

"It's my time with my daughter Michael."

Debra was something they hadn't talked about. You could hear a pin drop over the next thirty seconds before he finally crossed the room on kissed her softly on her upturned lips.

"You know that's the only reason I'd let you out of my sight Pamela."

"Let me?"

"You know what I mean."

She got to her feet and started toward the bath. Entering the bedroom, she looked over her shoulder.

"I like my coffee black in the morning Michael."

She lingered in the shower, running things through her mind. She wasn't due in San Antonio until late tonight or even early tomorrow. She just needed some time. Time to plan what was next and more importantly, talk to Ron.

She saw Michael come into the bathroom and leave quietly before closing the door. She smelled the coffee even before leaving the shower. Michael had placed a large mug near the sink and a new tooth brush next to it. He wasn't going to make any of this simple. She really wanted to stay...

After toweling off and brushing her teeth, Pamela wrapped a towel around her and taking a deep breath, entered the bedroom. Michael was standing there, bare footed and wearing jeans, holding the coffee pot.

"I'm sorry for pushing Pamela."

"I'm sorry for not letting you know more about Debra."

"Doesn't matter, I should have asked."

"Are you sure Michael?"

"I am."

She let him wrap his arms around her after freeing himself from the coffee pot, then pulling her as close as he could. She felt warm and safe there. He kissed the top of her head. She wanted to let him know how much she cared at that moment, but wasn't sure how. She had been badly hurt like this before. Once with her ex and more importantly, with John.

"I - I need a minute..."

She hurried back into the bath, closed the door and locked it. Swallowing hard and brushing a tear from her eye, she thought about the time she had spent with John. More importantly, the last year or so they had spent together.

John had began suggesting things they could do to keep their relationship fun and fresh. She was so in love, delighting in her good fortune to have met him and the wonderful times they had shared their first two years together. She was eager to comply. He wanted her to be more sexy, not just for him, but all the time; forget about the time she had spent at the club and the bullshit she had endured there.

"Not all men are pigs Pamela."

Then they started going out more often, her dressing more seductively. The little gifts and lavish praise increased as she allowed him to push her boundaries. Being playful he called it. She started to crave all the extra attention. It wasn't like the club she had danced at where the men thought they were entitled to touch or actually grope her. It was a different type of teasing he liked her to do, with her in control... and John of course.

He liked watching her dance with other men while encouraging her to loosen up. The first time she left the dance floor, angered by a man taking a few to many liberties, he soothed her anxieties by telling her it was really no big deal. He was right there and to be truthful, he liked seeing another man to touch her a little. That night he was very attentive, making love twice as he asked her to describe exactly what had happened on the dance floor.

She didn't give it much thought after that. It was just something he enjoyed and like the fact he was never going to leave his wife, was some thing she had to accept. They loved each other, he was taking care of her and that was all that mattered. It was the convention of dealership owners she attended with him that signaled the end of their relationship together.

In the two weeks prior to leaving, he had her cut her hair into shot-medium bob and dyed to a rich auburn. He also got her some blue, opaque contacts that really made her eyes pop. She liked the new her and adjusted her make up accordingly. When she questioned him about it, he simply answered,

"I want a new woman that week and the time to be very special for us. With your new look you don't have to worry about seeing any one again. We can let our hair down and no one needs to know. I think I'll even call you Karen."

His excitement excited her. They went shopping, picking out new, sexy clothes and a rather expensive black, velvet cocktail dress. She was on cloud nine!

It was the next to last day of the week long convention that everything changed.

She had spent part of the day lounging at the pool and the other part being pampered at the spa. A Mani-Pedi, bikini wax and hot stone massage gave her all the encouragement she needed to further comply with Johns wishes for their last

evening. He wanted her to look hot and be very playful at the dinner dance being held in the ballroom that evening. She had done everything she could to make John happy in the previous days, flirting and teasing many of the men at the convention. 'Karen' even let one older gentleman kiss and fondle her briefly while John watched from across the bar.

The black velvet tube dress she was wearing left little to the imagination, exposing all of her back and showing a lot of leg. The four inch heels put her high on her light blue tipped toes, but would still allow her to dance.

John loved it and made sure she knew it.

Entering the ballroom, she was some what surprised to see the men far surpassed the women at the first real function she had attended. She was relieved that there was another woman at their table of eight. Of course John introduced her to the ogling men as 'Karen'. She felt more than a little flattered enjoying the effect she was having on the men.

Every one chattered before and during dinner, John and David, the man on her left, made sure there was always a fresh drink in front of her. When the band started and the lights were dimmed, the tables were cleared. 'Karen' took the opportunity to freshen her make-up and try to clear her head. She definitely had to slow down if she didn't want to embarrass herself and more importantly, John. She knew how important this week was to him and she had done every thing she could to make him look good. She had also had made the same effort to make him feel even better.

When returning to the table, even before sitting down, David took her hand and tried leading her to the dance floor. When she looked at John, he just gave her a little wink, the one that told her to it was okay; be playful.

David was a good dancer, telling her how beautiful she was and how lucky John was to have her. The perfect gentleman, though his hand grazed her bottom on the way back to the table where another man approached her and asked for a dance. John encouraged her with a smile. Not all the men were gentleman that she danced with. They kept their behavior subtle, lightly caressing her bottom or grazing the obvious tips of her breasts. She started to enjoy the compliments and the additional attention. This went on until the band took their break and Karen finally got the chance to sit . Handing her a fresh drink, John gave her a kiss and whispered how proud he was of her.

"Having a good time?"

It was David, having moved his chair closer to hers.

"I'd like to spend more time with John other than dancing all night."

"Just say no."

He was a little closer than she would have liked. Turning to John, she put her left hand on his thigh, turning her away from David just a bit. Leaning forward, she softly asked John,

"Do you want me to dance all night with all these men?"

He brushed her hair behind her ear before whispering into it,

"I want you play for me, maybe give Dave here a break. He's the regional Karen. All he's talked about is you while you've been dancing."

"You want me to tease your friend?"

He squeezed her knee.

"At the very least."

He began moving his hand upward, exposing even more of her thigh. She caught David enjoying the view.

"Then I'm going to need another drink."

"Finish the one you have first."

She did, and quickly, before setting the glass down hard. Excusing herself, she waited in restroom until the band started start again before her return. She noticed the lights had dimmed a little more and many tables were already emptying. David was standing to meet her with his hand extended.

Allowing him to lead her to the dance floor, he drew her into his arms, this time a little closer. His hand settled lower, on the small of her exposed back while he held the other hand more firmly, He guided her away from the table, holding her eyes with his. The mood had definitely changed.

"John said you two have been together almost three years."

"Close to that. Why?"

"Just curious as to why a man would rather watch his paramour dance with other men rather than with himself?"

She looked into hungry brown eyes, could feel his fingers lightly exploring, slipping under the edge of the black velvet covering her hips. Her stomach tightened.

"H-he doesn't dance much."

"How lucky for me."

He pulled her hips tighter against his. She tried leaning back.

"Please David..."

"Relax Princess, you didn't stop the other men. What I am supposed to think? Now close those beautiful blue eyes and put that pretty head on my shoulder."

It was what John wanted. To see her play. This was some how his boss. She was sure John could see her, so did as he asked.

"Is he using you to curry favor Princess?"

Drawing the back of her hand to his lips, he kissed it. A strange feeling rushed through her body

"No..."'

He pressed closer.

"He likes to watch you dance with other men?"

Her angst was slowly turning to warmth. She wondered if he would understand?

"Y-yes."

They were near the band now, in the area a little darker on the side. He slipped his hand under the velvet, caressing her bottom.

"What else does like to see?"

She was getting light headed.

"I-I don't know."

Freeing his hand from hers, he tilted her face to him and kissed her deeply. She couldn't resist, no longer had the will. Breaking the kiss, his warm breath now on her ear.

JDDebaum
JDDebaum
55 Followers
12