Oh How Things Change Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like it when other men touch you Karen?"

Karen... There was that name again, reminding her why they were there, why she was there.

"Sometimes."

His hand tightened, his fingers very close to the edge of her thong... under her panties... she couldn't remember which she wore, but it felt good.

"Do you like it when I touch you? With him watching?"

His tongue was tracing the edge of her ear, his warm breath against it starting those tingles she loved so much..

"Mmmm... Yes."

The song paused and started again. David had shoed another man away as he moved them closer to their table, stroking, her back. Then he kissed her again. She thought of John, watching her with this man. 'I want you to play for me Karen'. She lifted her chin as his lips tasted her neck.

"Will you do anything he wants Karen?"

He was teasing her other ear, his hand back on her bottom, his soft fingers searching.

"Yes."

His tongue darted in and out of her ear. She exhaled deeply. He eased back, the warmth leaving with him. Taking her hand, he led her back to the table. John was holding her chair, smiling. Sitting down, she was being edged closer to the side of the table as she rose to adjust the chair.

"She a great dancer John."

Both men settling close to her sides, the table now empty save for the one man remaining far across the white linen. She tried to remember his name.

"Another drink?"

"She's had enough John."

David handed her a wine glass, filled with water and ice. She enjoyed John's hand settling on her thigh and his familiar thank you squeeze warming her again, his lust filled eyes meeting her now tinted blue ones. Then David's hand was touching her, just above her other knee before leaning towards John in front of her.

"Not only is she beautiful,"

His voice lowered, inviting John to join him to share a secret. John's hand left her thigh before adjusting in his chair and he too leaned forward, his hand now covering hers. David's fingers lightly moved upward.

"She's very hot."

John chuckled, those unfamiliar fingers now so very close to the silk that John loved.

"I have a question she couldn't answer."

David was tracing the edge of that now dampening silk, exploring the crease inside the top of her thigh. She trembled, barely hearing his voice.

"How much do you want to see?"

She gasped. One of those fingers touched her in the center of that silk, pressing firmly as it began sliding up and down. Looking at the man across from her, his face foggy and slightly flushed, Karen sucked on her lower lip, waiting for Johns answer.

He slid their room key across the table.

The warmth once more was taken away as David picked up the key and made sure she saw it before returning it to it's rightful owner. The auburn haired beauty was helped out of her chair and holding David's' hand, followed her longtime Lover. Karen searched for answers in her clouded mind as they entered one of the elevators. She was kissed even before the doors closed and then fondled as it quickly rose. As David rekindled the warmth, teasing her sensitive ears, she looked at John. He was enjoying watching her play. Reassured, she tried to appreciate it too. To soon, John was opening their hotel room door wide, offering them entrance.

"Grab a chair John."

Karen was a little confused as she was posed standing next to the bed and facing towards John with David standing behind her. As her Lover settled into his chair, the playing began once more. David started on the side of her neck and then teased her ear. She looked at John and seeing his pleasure, Karen yielded to the hungry mouth as hands explored and fingers learned.

"What would you like see John?"

David's hand slipped under the side of her dress, cupping her breast and toyed with her nipple The warmth turned into heat.

"T-that..."

Using the other hand, David released the catch behind her neck, the dropping velvet being caught by the swell of her hips. Both hands his hands were now filled with her bared breasts.

"Do you like this too John?"

He could only nod.

"How does she like her breasts touched John? Or do you prefer we get a little nasty and call them tits?"

"Gently at first... then rougher... when she gets hot."

He said the words then lowered his eyes from hers, yet still watched David's hands.

"N-nasty."

David toyed with her already hard nipples as he enjoyed her sensitive neck. He teased her ear again, fanning the heat, whispering,

"Let me know what you like Karen."

She sighed as he continued along the side of her neck and gasped when he nipped at the top of her shoulder. When he pushed the black velvet off her hips, she pressed back against him, groaning when his hand slipped inside the red satin covering her sex and started teasing her hard, little clit while the other hand again began toying with her nipple.

"Like this John? You want to see how hot she can be? Big blue eyes and beautiful aren't enough?"

She peeked at her Lover, his now hard cock in his hand, the tip wet with precum.

"How about this."

David turned her toward the bed, her knees against the side and bent her forward. Karen caught her self with her hands. A voice far away told her she should stop, there was no going back from this. Another sighed, let yourself go.

"Yes. All of it, make her cum."

She let him slide the dampened silk down her legs and around her ankles. He lifted one foot and then the other, placing them a little wider apart before tossing the red silk at John. Running his thumbs upward, inside her thighs, those hands settled on her bottom, his thumbs gently opening her to him.

"Damn John, It won't take much. Her pretty little pussy is all swollen and ready. Maybe she already came?"

"S-she didn't. I'll know when she does."

Karen started to shake.

"Please John..."

"You heard my hot little slut."

"...Noooo."

David spread her folds wider before burying his face against her open sex, lapping at her length, swiping over her clit, even stabbing at her virgin anal opening as he easily slipped two digits deep inside her weeping, pink pussy. David was right, it didn't take much.

Karen cried out, lifting her head toward the ceiling, pushing her ass against David's face. The two fingers magically found that rough little patch in all the slippery, delicate skin now clasping around them making it all that more intense. She tightened again, harder this time. She was gone, some where else, some where she hadn't been before, reality collapsing around her.

First she heard sentences, their words garbled. She was laying face down on the bed, someone lazily stroking the wet length of her tender little cunnie.

"... fuck her for free John."

What? Her mind was still swimming, confused.

"J-just do it."

"You just want to see her cum like that again?"

She felt her hips being lifted, the inside of her foot tapped several times. She parted her thighs before trying to rise up on her hands.

"Easy Karen, John wants to see you get fucked now."

She laid back down, felt him getting ready to enter her. Hot and thick, pressing slowly into her.

"She is so fucking wet John. Look at this!"

She adjusted her hips, trying to make it a little easier.

"You want me fuck her real nice and easy John? Or should I tear this sweet pussy up?"

She began whimpering. It hurt a little, feeling him moving back and gently forward, deeper this time, his hips pressing against her bottom.

"Easy there John boy, save some of that shit for her."

"Just fuck her David."

Slow and easy, she arched her back, allowing him to get a little deeper still.

"Damn she feels good John. Fits me like a glove."

Deep inside, she felt him roll his hips, turning the fat end of his cock around inside her. Gaaawd, he felt good too.

"She's almost there John. Get on the bed and feed her some of that cum before you leave the rest of it on the floor."

She felt the bed shift, her face being lifted by her chin and the salty, sticky end of his cock pressing between her lips. She opened her mouth, sucking his cock hard, wanting this to happen, wanting to please John as David started to move a little more forcefully from behind. She'd never felt like this before, never had two men together.

"Look at me Karen..."

She began to tremble as she tried to look up at her Lover, his hips moving frantically for just a few seconds before he filled her mouth. She swallowed him again quickly, sucking hard, before he slowly pulled away.

"R-relax John, just watch."

David had shifted his hips, using her from a lower angle. It started to hurt like that. She tried to straighten on her hands, spreading her feet. He drove upward, his hips slapping against her ass. She groaned.

"P-play with her tits... hurt her nipples a little... she loves that don't you Karen."

David kept pounding her from behind, John stared at her, his face twisted with lust. Some one crushed the hard pink tips.

"Aarrrgggghhhhhhh...!"

Frozen in pleasure and pain, Karen came hard! For what seemed like hours, the seconds slipped by before she collapsed on the bed.

"Turn her over!"

Two sets of hands rolled her over on her back as she looked at David scrambling onto the bed and taking her by her hair, twisted her face toward him. She saw the red, wet end of his cock expand before a blast of hot semen struck her cheek. Closing her eyes, the hot tip spurt again against her lips and over her nose. She hungerly opened her mouth to catch the next spurt, then closed her lips over it.

"Suck it."

And she did. Spurt after spurt, after spurt... Letting it fill her mouth before swallowing, trying to take as much of his as cock as she possibly could. David pulled away, hand flashing up and down, draining the last of his hot seed onto her face.

Karen came again...

"Fucking A."

"T-told you she was hot."

Spent and unable to open her eyes, she turned her sperm covered face toward John's voice.

"Un-fucking-real."

She tried to get up, David's voice eased her back down.

"Easy now Princess, you still got plenty of cock coming."

She never could remember how many or who. They simply held her knees back and took her, one holding her in place while another pushed into her. She lost count of her own orgasms. One would empty themselves on her breasts or face, another deep inside. When she finally realized what exactly was happening and started crying, the room quickly emptied. John kept babbling saying how sorry he was and how much he loved her, even reminding her how much she enjoyed it. It wasn't until later he admitting he had given her a little something to loosen her up.

Crushed, she left their apartment, selling everything of value that John had given and pawning the rest. She got her own little place where her self pity turned to anger and then to hate. Never again she vowed.

Then she met Ron and now Michael...

"Michael?"

His response was immediate.

"Pamela?"

"Would you make me a drink please."

"Of course Lover."

She smiled, wiped away the tears and set about applying her make-up before there was a light knock on the bathroom door...


12