Oh How Things Change Pt. 04

Story Info
Secrets are out. Who is playing who?
4.9k words
4.74
20.6k
20
2

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive back home was quiet. Sean's mind was racing. Was he getting his vengeance on the Thomas family, or were Courtney and Tiffani luring him into a trap. He needed some time to think, the drive home was just the time he needed.

Sean knew that Hannah was aware that Sean and Courtney were fucking. Tiffani knew that Sean fucked Courtney, and he was pretty damn sure that by now Courtney knew that he fucked Tiffani. Scott knew that Sean fucked Tiffani. He laughed to himself, "Man, Little, you have created a fucking mess." As a kicker Sean was used to high pressure moments, fans screaming, 11 angry men charging him down, coaches being stupid and trying to 'ice the kicker'. In his younger and wilder days his grandfather had ridden bulls in the rodeo. He used to remind him that the key was keeping the chaos outside and keeping the calm inside. Sean had learned to quiet the storm and in all honesty he craved hostile environments. It was time to turn up the volume.

As Sean was getting into town he texted Courtney, "Want to grab some dinner?"

The reply was quick, "Pick me up at the pool after work?"

Sean smiled, "I'll see you there."

Sean picked her up and they went to a nice Mexican restaurant and enjoyed a nice dinner. Halfway through Sean calmly asked, "So, Tiffani?"

Courtney had an evil smirk on her face. "She's a sweetie, much too good for that douchebag brother of mine. I heard that you put him in his place and that she broke his spirit."

Sean was puzzled, "So, you know what happened?"

She bit into a chip with queso as she nodded yes.

"It doesn't bother you?" he asked.

"What?" she replied, "that she destroyed that asshole misogynistic brother of mine, or that you fucked her?"

Sean laughed, "Maybe both."

She smiled, 'No, he has it coming, and to be honest I saw Scott get out of the hot tub one night when he was naked and shit faced." Courtney shrugged, "I knew when I found out you were going down there that it was to fuck with Scott. So, she and I hatched a plan to kill three birds with one stone. You get your revenge, he gets broken, and she gets an amazing fuck." She lifted her foot and reached across and started massaging his cock through his khaki pants. "Going commando, I like it. By the way, I'm going to reclaim that cock when we are done with dinner."

Sean shook his head, he still had no clue who the fuck was in control in this circus. Courtney went on, "She said that she rode you, so tonight I will too", she winked at him and lightly bit her lip.

After dinner she took his hand as they walked to the truck. She reached in her purse and pulled out a pair of speedo swim trunks, the kind the Olympic swimmers wore, more like gray compression shorts. "For you tonight my stud, we are going to the house and hang in the hot tub, then I am going to fuck your brains out."

Sean was suddenly shy, "Umm, your parents?"

"Fuck dad, and hell I know my mom she will probably watch. I've seen her toys and heard her cum from her vibrator and like every kid have heard dad fuck her and never heard a sound from her."

Sean said, "Probably be quiet so curious daughters don't know they are fucking."

Courtney shrugged, "Like father like son. Scott is just like his father, arrogant, misogynistic, and definitely not hung. Maybe I should have you fuck mom too so she knows what it's like to truly be fucked."

Sean looked at her, "How do you know I haven't?"

It was Courtney's turn to be a little puzzled but she quickly recovered, "Let's just say I got my competitive spirit from her, so if you have then I guess it's game on."

Sean pulled into their driveway and walked into the house where he had been fucking the Thomas women. Mark stood up to greet him, Sean felt more like he was being sized up by the man who had been paying off women at his workplace.

Sean looked him in the eye and stuck out his hand, "Mark," he said as they shook hands.

The older man took his hand but lowered his gaze which Sean found interesting. Maybe there was more to this father-son comparison than even Courtney realized. Something about the most misogynistic assholes being closet submissives rang true in his ears. Sean pushed the envelope, he twirled the speedo and smiled, "Courtney invited me to hot tub after dinner and decided this was appropriate attire."

Mark actually blushed, he tried to not show it but the pink in his ears wasn't anger it was something else. Soon Courtney came downstairs in a bikini followed by Hannah. Hannah stopped, "Sean, it's so good to see you. Courtney said you were here and going to the hot tub, I hope you too enjoy yourself." Her smile was forced, she knew exactly what Sean was going to do in her backyard to her daughter. She was jealous. She walked over to hug him and he whispered, "Tomorrow it's your turn.'

Hannah tried to stifle a moan but it slipped from her lips. Courtney caught the slight grind of her mom's hips. Mark was clueless to anything but trying to keep his composure with Sean in the house.

Sean went to change and walked out of the bathroom in the gray speedo that did little to hide anything. Hannah watched him as did Mark however, unknown to Mark he was caught by his wife looking at the same thing she was, the distinct outline of Sean's cock snaking down his left thigh. When he was outside Mark commented, "Remember when I looked like that baby?"

Hannah looked at him, "Sure baby, whatever you say," she turned to head upstairs to her reading room, which conveniently looked out over the pool and hot tub.

In the hottub Sean and Courtney talked and kissed then kissed and talked. When both were suffering from the pruning of the hands that happens, they got out of the hottub, Courtney led him to a reclining chaise lounge. They kissed and Sean gently slipped her bikini top off and began to lovingly kiss her breasts, moving from one to the other, his mouth, tongue and teeth nibbling and sucking first one nipple then the other. Courtney's back arched with each small bite. Small moans escaped her lips, heard by her mother who had now turned off the light and opened the window just a bit to hear. To Hannah it was almost comical to see this large man lean down to pleasure her small daughter. Her mind could still remember Sean's mouth and tongue on her own tits and she wasn't much taller than Courtney.

Hannah waited for Sean to take charge the way he did with her, but instead she saw her daughter slip her own bikini bottoms off and then fish Sean's cock out of his speedos. She sat on the chair and began to suck his magnificent cock. Again, Hannah waited for the face fucking, but it never happened. Sean gently wrapped his hands in Courtney's hair, but did not force the situation in the least. A few moments passed and Hannah was getting wet. She tiptoed into her room to get her vibrator out of the drawer and snuck back into the reading room to watch.

When she returned she saw something she had only read about. Sean had picked up Courtney and turned her upside down. Sean was eating Courtney's young pussy as she continued to suck his cock. A standing 69. The mere sight of it caused Hannah to shudder with a mini orgasm before she even turned on her vibrator. The sight of these two, her own daughter and the young man that had become the owner of her own pussy silhouetted in the night sky was overwhelming to her senses. The couple remain engaged, Hannah still waiting for her Master to dominate her college age daughter the same way he did her, but Sean didn't. He was gentle and loving. She watched Courtney let her mouth leave Sean's cock and heard the same moan she had heard a few nights ago and she knew that Courtney was cumming from his expert tongue.

She heard Sean's deep voice, "Damn babygirl you are going to drown me if you cum like that too often."

Courtney was breathless, "Don't stop please, my God this is amazing."

Sean continued to eat her pussy while he held her upside down. She had bent at the hips allowing Sean to bury his tongue in her. Hannah was hypnotized by the two fit college athletes locked together. After another orgasm Courtney tapped out, "I need a break baby."

Sean gently turned her around like she weighed nothing. She caught her breath and then put her hand in the center of his chest and backed him up to the chair. "Lie down," she commanded. Sean laid on the chair at such an angle that Hannah could see the penetration as Courtney mounted him and sunk into him. This caused another orgasm from Hannah, this one louder.

Courtney rode Sean like a pro. Taking all of his amazing cock, lifting her small frame off of his cock until he was barely in, and then slowly sliding her pussy down the shaft. She wasn't fucking him, she was making love. There was nothing hurried, this was true bliss for the cheerleader. Again, Hannah waited for Sean to grow frustrated and take control, but he didn't. He played with her tits and gently guided her hips, but never broke her rhythm and their eyes were locked the entire time.

After a few minutes Courtney leaned forward and they kissed, this gave Sean some room and an angle to begin to thrust into her. Hannah could hear her daughter whimper with every stroke and knew now that Sean was doing what he did best, raising the need to inferno levels. They kissed and his amazing cock slid in and out of Courtney, that thick head and superior ridge pulling her lips on every stroke, causing her clit to rub against Sean's shaft. Hannah knew that this was driving Courtney insane. Courtney began to grind trying to get that release, but Sean recognized that and changed his angle, denying Courtney the big orgasm that had been building.

Finally, she sat up straight and arched her back. She flung her head back causing the hair to cascade down her back. The young girl was tired and it showed. Effortlessly, Sean stood with Courtney still impaled by his cock. She wrapped her legs around him and Sean used his powerful arms to fuck her as he stood there. This was what Courtney needed. Hannah heard her pant and moan, "Faster baby, please baby make me cum the way you did Tiffani."

Hannah froze, Sean had fucked Tiffani too and Courtney knew about it? The thought of it, instead of disgusting her, just excited her more. He heard Sean's loud whisper, "Just like I fucked her in front of your brother?" Courtney obviously had a little orgasm, "Fuck, just like you two broke his soul."

Again Hannah was shocked. What the fuck was going on. The thought quickly faded as Sean gently let Courtney down and told her to bend forward and put her hands on the deck chair. As she did Sean moved behind her and grabbed her hips. With one solid push he buried himself into her dripping pussy. "I'm not going to be gentle," he said.

"I don't want gentle, fuck me daddy like you own this pussy." At those words Hannah erupted in the largest self induced orgasm of her life. She squirted all over her hard wood floor. Sean meanwhile obliged Courtney and he began to fuck her. The girl struggled to keep a hold of the chair as this beast of a man pummeled her for a good 5 minutes. Hannah couldn' t keep up with how many orgasms she had, much less how many times she heard Courtney cum Finally Sean whispered, 'Where do you want daddy to cum babygirl."

Courtney groaned, "Breed me, fuck me, fill me daddy." Again Sean obliged by depositing his cum into her. They both caught their breath and kissed and cuddled on the chair until Sean finally said, "Babygirl, you need to go inside before they come checking on us."

Courtney was exhausted and whispered to him as she kissed him. "You need to stop fucking me like this, it's like you are going to ruin me for anyone else"

Sean gently kissed her forehead as she snuggled against him, "Maybe that's what I want, so that no matter who or when or how often you always remember me."

She sighed, "What if it's only you for the rest of my life?"

He pulled her closer, "Babygirl, that is something I would not complain about.

Sean walked her inside, glancing up when he saw movement in the slightly opened window. He smirked as he went into the bathroom to change into his clothes. They kissed again at the door and Sean headed home.

Courtney walked upstairs and went to bed, after she closed her door she heard footsteps and knew that her mom had been in her reading room and probably saw everything. Now it was her turn to smirk as she rolled over, feeling Sean's cum still inside her.

The next morning Courtney got up and showered and headed downstairs to head to the pool. Hannah was sitting at the bar sipping coffee and eating some granola for breakfast. "Did you and Sean have a good time?"

Courtney smiled, "It was amazing, absolutely amazing. He's so good." She turned as she pulled her long hair into a ponytail and smirked as she headed to work, "So damn good," she said as she pulled the door closed.

5 minutes later the front door opened and Sean walked in, "Probably not safe leaving your doors unlocked pet," he said as he moved to the bar where Hannah was sitting. "Enjoy the show last night, slut?"

Hannah locked her face as sternly as she could, "Sean, that's my daughter."

Sean spun her around, "Pardon me? I asked you a yes or no question. Yes, Master or No, Master is all that is expected."

Hannah wanted to protest but Sean's hand went to her throat. "Try again, slut," he growled into her ear.

Hannah fought the urges this was causing. Her nipples were hard, her pussy flooding. "I will not answer, she's my daughter."

Sean slid his free hand down to her crotch. "You will answer slut, and you will pay for your stubbornness. Look at you, soaked. You are a slut Hannah. I know damn well you watched. I saw your shadow in the room, Courtney heard your footsteps after she went to bed, we BOTH know that you watched, you are also foolish. Courtney went into your reading room today and you didn't clean the wood floor where your greedy cunt gushed all over the floor as you watched us fuck. You are MY slut."

Tears ran down her face as he loosened the grip on her throat, he was right. She should be humiliated that her daughter knew, but she had to admit that she was more turned on watching as she had ever been in her marriage.

"Get to that very same room and undress, I will be up in just a moment."

Hannah moved up the stairs and paused at her daughter's room and then moved down the hall to 'her room', she went in and undressed as she was commanded. She was shaking, her nerves were on their edge. A rush of memories of the last week washed over her. Just a week ago Sean walked into her house and since then he's taken ownership of her, fucked her daughter, and her son's fiance.

She folded her clothes and placed them neatly in the chair, the same chair just 12 hours earlier she sat and watched her Master fuck her daughter as she used her vibrator to get herself off. Her mind was jerked back to her current predicament as she heard Sean's cowboy boots coming up the wood stairs two at a time. He was wearing jeans and a plaid shirt. He looked like he stepped out of an episode of Yellowstone. Her eyes were fixed to what he was carrying though. A riding crop, a flog, and leather cuffs.

Sean picked up and moved her chair as if it were nothing, he tossed the length of leather straps that ran between the cuffs over the curtain rod. He didn't say a word, just looked at Hannah and moved his eyes. She was terrified. Actually frozen. Sean led her to the window and closed the drapes. "I will offer you the privacy you did not offer Courtney and me last night. Say thank you, Master."

Hannah's voice actually trembled, "Th.. than.. Thank you Master," she whispered.

Sean cuffed her wrists and leaned in close. 'Damn, he smells good', thought Hannah as he secured her wrists.

Sean stepped back and took two smaller cuffs for her ankles and attached them to the chair and to a small table. She was spread eagle in front of this young man. Sean shrugged, "Slut, you are secured, I know you could tear down the blinds but I recommend you not do that. If you do, I will take you to Mark's office, show him every email, and then fuck you bent over his desk while he got his attorneys involved. Hannah nodded absently in the affirmative.

Sean looked at her, "Such a sexy slut." His words melted her. She wondered what the fuck was wrong with her to be in this mess and getting turned on. He reached between her legs and scooped up her own wetness and moved it to her lips. She sucked it greedily, like a baby calf eager for her mother's milk.

Hannah moaned, this was so wrong but she was so turned on. Sean left her there and walked into her bedroom and returned with her bullet vibrator. He turned it on low and slipped into her pussy and took an Ace Bandage and fashioned a wrap to keep it in place.

It was too much, she needed to cum. Sean noticed, "Don't you dare cum slut. From now on your orgasms belong to me, NEVER again will you cum without Master's permission." She clenched her teeth and fought off the never ending buzz that invaded her body.

He then took a tie from her satin robe and wrapped it around her eyes. He moved to the table and picked up the riding crop and walked in front of her. "Do not cum, slut." He started to gently tap first one nipple and then the other. The whish of the crop and the sting of leather against skin didn't really hurt, but fuck it made her tits sensitive. Over and over that cutting of the air and the sharp sting of the crop, right nipple, left nipple over and over. Sean stopped after a few minutes and Hannah relaxed, until his mouth, teeth, and tongue took over. She screamed a primal guttural scream she couldn't believe came from her mouth. My God, she was on fire.

His mouth continued to bite and suck her nipples as he started tapping her clit with the crop. The feeling of his mouth on her tits, the bullet vibrator in her pussy, and the crop on her clit. She found words, "Please, please, please, I need to cum so badly," she growled. He didn't answer, just kept tormenting her body.

When his mouth stopped the crop got more sharp on her clit. She could actually hear the air move as he used the crop on her aching clit. Each blow caused an electrical jolt to race through her body. Mercifully, Sean stopped using the crop. Just as Hannah was able to exhale though, the loud whoosh of the flog started to hiss through the air as Sean made figure eights just in front of her body. She could feel the air as it passed close to her tits and belly.

Each pass he moved closer until the evil tips of each strap of leather made a dull thump as it collided with her skin. This was a very different sensation than the sharp sting of the crop, this was a dull ache. It all worked to just turn her on more. She was desperate to cum, but he ignored her pleas.

When Sean was satisfied Hannah could barely stand, she was exhausted. Her arms ached from being above her head. He released the cuffs from her wrists and ankles and she nearly collapsed in his arms. He scooped her up and carried her into her bedroom, the vibrator falling to the floor. She thought he was finished, but she would have been wrong.

Sean reached down and undid his belt buckle, stepped out of his boots and jeans and crawled onto the bed. He was going to fuck her in her marital bed. He mounted her, through her legs over his shoulders and drove his cock into her aching pussy. He withdrew until just that amazing ridge was in her pussy and slid back into her with force. The withdrawal was slow and agonizing for her as she could feel that pronounced ridge graze her A spot, her G spot, and finally her clit. Then the powerful thrust drove his cock into her cervix causing more pleasure. Hannah again growled, 'Please Master, I am begging you."

Sean commanded, "Cum slut, and don't you dare stop until I tell you." That wasn't hard for Hannah at this point as every single move this amazing man made inside of her body caused an electric charge to fire. She couldn't tell where one orgasm stopped and the next one began. It was so powerful that she began to sob, Sean felt no sympathy as he just kept forcing orgasm after orgasm from her broken spirit.

12