Oh How Things Change Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never tapped out, but her body surrendered, it couldn't handle more and she went limp on the bed. Sean paused to let her recover, never moving his cock from her. When she started to stir he taunted her, "Your body has given up, you've been broken. Who do you belong to, slut?"

"You, Master," she purred.

He pulled his cock out to the edge yet again, "Did you enjoy watching last night?"

She didn't answer so he started to pound her. A jackhammer fuck, driving the air from her lungs as he pummeled her cervix over and over and over. The biggest orgasm she had ever known built up. "I fucking asked you a question."

She screamed, "YES" - no sooner were the words out of her mouth than Sean kissed her and drove into her one last time. Hannah erupted as did Sean. The simultaneous massive orgasm made each other's orgasm that much stronger.

Hannah lay motionless, she was spent. Sean got up as was his custom and got her a cool washcloth. Then he cleaned up the reading room. Instead of leaving he came back into the bedroom and began to tease her nipples. "Pierced," he said.

"What, Master?" she asked.

"I want them pierced, small hoops as a reminder that you are owned, that or a locking collar that you can wear."

"Master? I don't think I can get away with that."

Sean smiled, "You aren't getting away with anything, actually you will take Mark with you when you get them, or take him to the jewelry store to buy the locking collar. Your choice, you have until the end of the week."

"Yes, Master, I will find a way, I promise."

"I am going to go, do not disappoint me."

Hannah was a bit panicked, but she was broken. The thought of disappointing him was unbearable, she would please her Master.

Sean left and Hannah napped.

Sean headed to the country club for his workout and saw Courtney working. During a break she took his hand and led him to a private area reserved for lifeguards. Her friends knew what she was doing and kept watch. Inside the area she knelt and quickly sucked Sean's amazing cock.

She gagged as she took his majestic primal breeding tool deep into her throat. She sucked until he was hard then stood up, bent over and pulled her suit to the side. "Fuck me, Sean" she urgently whispered. I have not thought of anything except you fucking me since you left last night.

Sean slipped in and began to gently fuck her, Courtney didn't want gentle as she found leverage and began to slam her hips into him causing his cock to bury itself into her cunt. Thankfully the music on the PA system hid the grunts and the wetness. She fucked the hell out of him cumming on his thick cock over and over until finally he was ready. He moved her forward and took control. He grunted and growled as she moaned and he filled her with his cum.

She turned, kissed him on the cheek and headed back to work from her break. He realized that he had probably done enough cardio for the day and headed to the showers. As he was finishing his shower who walked in but Mark Thomas himself.

"Son," Mark started, "I think we need to talk."

Sean smiled, "Actually, I was just on my way to see you at the office, but if you'd rather talk here that's fine. I just need to get a couple of things out of my truck."

Mark smiled an arrogant grin, "I'll be in the Member's Dining Room."

Sean nodded, "I'll be right in" Sean went to his truck and got out his folder with all of the illegal transactions from Mark's Agency. He had made a couple of phone calls to those who had been paid off and while they didn't give him details, he had enough information to piece the puzzle together.

Mark didn't wait for Sean to sit down, "Don't bother sitting, I just have one thing to say to you and that is Stay the fuck away from Courtney."

Sean pulled out his chair and Mark's back got rigid, "You aren't staying."

Sean sat down calmly, "I am staying. Should I pause for dramatic effect or should I remind you that you should stay silent because you aren't making the rules, I am."

Mark's face turned beat red as he raged, he was Mark Fucking Thomas, nobody talked to him that way. He stood up and Sean quietly said, "Sit down if you don't want this to get ugly." Sean put the file folder in front of him and pushed it across the table. "Mark, Mark, Mark. Everyone thinks you are the tough guy. Look in the folder, I hold the truth. Pictures of your tiny dick in a chastity cage, spreadsheets of payouts to all of those Asian beauties you paid to humiliate you. You all trussed up in panties while Anna" Sean pointed to the picture, "Yes, that was Anna has a strap on ready to peg you."

Mark turned from a raging red to a deep purple. Sean continued, "Now, I don't have all of the information, but the cloud is so easy to get what I want from. The way I see it, you hired them because of your fetish, you groomed them, you got what you wanted, but when they got tired of not getting anything from that thing you refer to as a penis, they wanted out. You bought their silence with company money. Mark, Mark, Mark. What will Hannah, Courtney, and Scott say when I slide an envelope just like this across the table at home?"

Mark was almost in tears, "What do you want?"

Sean shrugged, "Obedience Mark, I want obedience. Like the line from the Godfather, 'Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, consider this justice a gift."

Mark's shoulders slumped, "Fine."

Sean spoke again quietly, "That's 'Yes, Sir. You see, I own you. I will take whatever I want when I want. You will do as I say when I say or I blow the lid off of your fucking game. Speaking of fucking games, I will do with your daughter what I want, just like I did last night as I'm sure you heard." His eyes went narrow, "Do not fuck with me or I will destroy you. Am I clear?"

Mark lowered his eyes, "Yes, Sir."

Sean pushed up from the table, "This copy of the folder is yours, keep it as a reminder. Oh, by the way, if I hear you take this out on Hannah or Courtney, I'll break you. Your answer to them had fucking better be, Yes Dear no matter what they ask." Sean turned and walked out into the bright sunlight.

12