Oh How Things Change Pt. 05

Story Info
Tiffani gets in on the game.
4.3k words
4.73
18.3k
17
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a twisted tale, it would really help to read the first four chapters.

Mark came home more depressed than Hannah had ever seen him. She wasn't sure what had happened, every time she asked he just lowered his eyes and said, "I'm fine." Not long after Mark got home Tiffani showed up, Tiffani and Courtney headed up to Courtney's room giggling and laughing. Tiffani showing up was expected, she was coming to go shopping with Courtney for her college prep.

At dinner Mark said nothing, just played with his food like a child, while the girls were laughing and giggling. Hannah found the irony that each of the women had been fucked by Sean and they were happy.

As soon as dinner was over and the girls headed up to Courtney's room Hannah asked Mark to help with the dishes. "Yes, dear," he replied meekly. After loading the dishwasher she took his hand and went to the den to have the talk that her Master required of her. "Baby, I've been thinking," she began, "in a month we are empty nesters, I was thinking I want to do something crazy to recapture my youth. I thought about a tattoo, but as I explored I didn't find anything that captured the spirit."

He looked up at his wife, "Go on."

Hannah moved his hand to her braless breast, Mark did not respond. "I want to get my nipples pierced."

Mark hated the idea with all that he had. He thought it stupid, foolish, and irresponsible. As he began to tell her NO he remembered the folder and all of the information that Sean had, "Yes, dear," he said as he again lowered his eyes.

Hannah smiled, "Good, let's go pick out what we like and make an appointment."

Mark stood up, "Yes, dear." Hannah had heard that phrase more in the past hour than she had in her entire life. Hannah headed upstairs to get her things and heard the girls talking.

She could hear Tiffani, "We broke him, Scott is an obedient little bitch now. He saw how amazing Sean's cock is and how many times I came from it. It's glorious."

Courtney replied, "I can't wait to see him. He'll make the perfect submissive once that ego got broken. Tell me more."

Tiffani laughed, "He got so hard watching us, he actually came while tied to the chair."

At the same time both girls laughed, "Pathetic boy," they both said in unison

Tiffani got excited, "Wait, there's more. When it was over we moved him to the bed and I made him eat my pussy filled with Sean's cum. Instead of being disgusted he ate me like it was his last meal. Everywhere we go now he calls me 'Ma'am' in private it's 'Mommy' The stud quarterback of the football team is a submissive little thing. It's adorable."

Courtney howled, "Today, Sean fucked me in the Guard breakroom and as we were leaving dad told him he needed to talk. Dad looked pissed, I thought he was going to blow a fuse. A little later Sean left and looked fine, he was actually smiling."

At that moment Hannah knew. She didn't know what Sean had done, but whatever it was Mark was in his control too. She knew that Sean was going back to school soon, he only had a couple of weeks before he had to report back to begin practice. The thought terrified her, what would she do without him.

She gently knocked on the door, "Hey girls, Dad and I are going out for a while, just leave a note if you go anywhere."

The girls nodded, Hannah closed the door to Courtney's room and went to her room to grab shoes, she heard them on the phone, "Yeah, we've got a couple of hours, come on over baby." Hannah's heart skipped a beat and she knew that Sean was going to fuck both of them while she was gone.

As Hannah and Mark were leaving their neighborhood they passed Sean driving in. Hannah noticed Mark turned his head and looked away from Sean and she knew that Sean had something on Mark the same way Sean had something on her.

Sean pulled up to the house and rang the bell. His phone beeped, "Upstairs baby." Sean opened the door and headed up the stairs to Courtney's room. What he found was something that he wasn't even prepared for. Tiffani and Courtney naked in bed. "Damn," he muttered, as he began to take his clothes off.

Both girls came over to him and knelt. First one and then the other sucked his cock, seeing the raven haired dark skinned Tiffani and the blonde haired light skinned Courtney taking turns sucking him, and then kissing was almost too much. He had to change the game a bit before he came too fast.

He grabbed each of them by the hair and gently pulled so that they would stand. He moved away to the bed and laid down. His cock proudly pointing in the air. The girls got the message. Tiffani moved to his cock and impaled herself while Courtney mounted his face. They kissed as Sean ate Courtney's pussy. He could feel Tiffani's tight pussy gripping his thick shaft as she moved slowly. He first heard Courtney start to cum from his tongue, he felt her pussy contract over his mouth and he continued to suck and lick her clit. The orgasm from Courtney caused Tiffani to have her first orgasm, he felt the hot mess drip down his shaft as she drove down into him as her convulsions started. Both girls needed to catch their breath and honestly Sean needed to breathe.

The girls changed positions and Tiffani rode Sean's tongue while Courtney bounced up and down on his cock. Courtney had learned from him, she began to tease. Slowly lifting her pussy up his long shaft, only to drive down on to him. The pleasure feeling that magic ridge graze her walls slowly drove her mad, but she knew that the madness would be rewarded. Tiffani again came, this time on his face. Sean found out that Tiffani was indeed a squirter as she let out a howl and let loose all over his face. Courtney wasn't there yet and decided to keep riding. She had heard Tiffani talk about squirting but she had never seen it and she knew she wanted that kind of release too.

Tiffani rode his mouth for her second convulsing orgasm of the round. Sean was desperate for air after being flooded twice so he shifted just a bit and got leverage. He gripped Courtney's narrow hips and started driving deep into her. She arched her back providing a perfect opportunity for Tiffani who leaned down and sucked her tit. That was too much for the young cheerleader and she erupted with an orgasm that seemed to last an hour. Her entire body was still in spasms as she let Sean's cock slip out of her.

The three rested for a few minutes, the girls hands gently stroking their Master's still erect cock. Sean still hadn't cum. Tiffani moved and crawled between Courtney's legs and began to lick her pussy. Her mouth and tongue and fingers went to work. Her tongue on her clit. Middle and ring finger buried in her tight cunt and Sean noticed her pinky start to slide into Courtney's ass. She winced but Tiffani whispered, "Shhh, relax baby, trust me." Sean continued to watch as Courtney did just that. As Tiffani found a groove she wiggled her hips and Sean got the hint. He moved behind her and mounted her. As he was about to enter Tiffani stopped him. "My ass, Sir. Please fuck my ass." Sean obliged plunging deep into her dripping pussy for lubrication then he lined his cock up with her ass and began to push.

Tiffani sighed and moaned, "So fucking full" before she started thrashing as another massive orgasm racked her tiny frame. She pressed her mouth harder on Courtney's pussy and Courtney began to cum again. Sean began to fuck Tiffani's ass in ernest, Courtney could hear their skin slapping together. She had never eaten pussy before or been fucked in the ass, but figured tonight was a good time to try at least one of those things. She slipped out from under Tiffani and turned her body around, sliding down until the girls were in a 69 position. The view was the hottest thing she had ever seen, Sean's amazing cock sliding in and out of her future sister in law's bronze ass. She reached up and sucked on Tiffani's clit and the girl exploded with the largest, loudest, longest orgasm that Courtney had ever seen. When the orgasm finally subsided Tiffani whispered, "Tap me out baby, fuck."

Sean still had not cum as he slipped his cock out of Tiffani. Courtney looked up at him and whispered, "Fuck me baby." Sean smiled and put up one finger as he slipped out to the bathroom to wash his cock, he didn't want to give her an infection that would be hard to explain.

When he came back in the room the girls were back in a 69 with Courtney on top this time. Sean slid deep into Courtney and grunted, "You said you wanted fucked." He began to rail her. His force rattling the bookcase and shaking the bed. WIth Tiffani's mouth glued to her clit and Sean's amazing cock pounding her senseless she came and she came hard. This orgasm pushed Sean over the edge and he dumped another load into Courtney. He came so hard he growled a growl that was usually reserved for a monster movie and that caused both girls to cum again just from the ferocity.

He stayed engaged as Courtney slumped her body laying on top of Tiffani. As his cock began to lose it's hardness it slipped from Courtney's pussy into the waiting mouth of Tiffani who cleaned their combined cum. Her mouth was filled as she rolled away from Tiffani and picked up her phone, she opened her mouth to show that it was filled and then swallowed as she typed away. When she was done she looked at Courtney and smiled. "What? All I said was I just fucked my sister in law and her future husband."

Courtney sighed. Sean smirked. In a few seconds Tiffani's phone beeped. She held up the picture of Scott's tiny cock rock hard in a pair of silk panties. Both Courtney and Sean laughed as TIffani typed, "That's mommy's good little boy."

Sean and the girls moved to the pool, he brought regular swim trunks this time when Mark and Hannah came home. They walked upstairs and as they passed Courtney's room Hannah spoke, "You can smell the sex. I bet he fucked them both."

Mark just shrugged and walked into the bedroom. Hannah decided to join the fun and put on her bikini and headed to the pool. She nudged Mark who was sitting on the edge of the bed, "Grab your trunks and join us."

Again he really did not want to go anywhere near Sean but was terrified if someone asked where he was and Sean found out he told Hannah 'NO' that everything would come out so he got dressed and headed down the stairs.

At the pool he realized how much he let himself go. His belly was bigger than his chest, his arms had gotten flabby, and he had a double chin. He was humiliated that this young virile young beast of a man had just fucked his daughter and his son's girlfriend. Little did he know that he had also fucked his wife.

The evening was nice. Four of them talked while Mark listened. They talked about college and the upcoming season. Courtney and Tiffani talked about cheering in the fall and Sean talked about their season. His first road game would be against West Virginia on a Saturday night, only a few hours for them to drive. Both of the girls checked and found out that they each had a 12:00 kickoff. Sean mentioned he could get tickets for the 5 of them from a buddy. Mark knew where this was going and was coming up with an excuse when Hannah said, "Oh Mark, this will be fun, let's go."

Sean looked at Mark squarely as Mark lowered his head and said, "Yes, dear."

Sean said he would hook them up with some gameday gear and maybe they could have lunch on Sunday before he had to fly back. It was getting late and Sean said that he should be heading home when Hannah spoke up and said, "It's late, call your folks and tell them that you are going to stay here, you can sleep in the guest room."

During the night Hannah slipped out of bed and snuck to the guest room. Sean was asleep. Since he hadn't brought anything to sleep in he was naked, on top of the covers. His thick cock draped over to his left side. She couldn't resist and began to suck him. Sean woke up to his cock in Hannah's throat. He was close and she knew it. She worked her right hand in time with her mouth on his cock and her left hand played with his big balls. It didn't take long until Sean exploded in her mouth. She licked him clean and smiled, "Am I your good girl, Sir?"

Sean whispered, "You are a good girl, now go to bed."

As she left his room she could have sworn she had closed the door but it was open just a crack. She started up the stairs when she heard a familiar voice. "Interesting to find you down here Mrs. T." It was Tiffani.

Hannah froze, "I was just getting a drink of water."

Tiffani held her phone up, "Oh, you were thirsty alright, but not for water. Sucking your daughter's boyfriend's cock?"

Hannah quietly hissed, "You fucked her boyfriend."

Tiffani smiled, "Oh, but that was our plan, she doesn't know about yours and doesn't need to know. Get on your knees whore."

For the second time Hannah had been busted. She knelt obediently. Tiffani commanded, "I own your son, now I own you. Lick my fleet bitch."

Hannah obeyed, she had no other choice. She licked and kissed each toe, each foot, even the soles of her feet. My God Hannah thought, "How far have I fallen? I sucked a 21 year old's cock and now my son's girlfriend's feet and I'm hornier than I have ever been in my life."

Tiffani smiled in the darkness as she grabbed a handful of red hair and taunted, "Tonight your daughter ate her first pussy and now you will." She leaned against the back of the sofa and pulled Hannah's mouth to her well fucked cunt. Hannah hadn't done anything with a woman since a sorority hazing in college. Tiffani hissed, "The clock is ticking, you have three minutes or I wake up the entire fucking house."

Hannah knew what she liked so she did the exact same thing to Tiffani. As the time got closer Tiffani got bolder, slipping first one finger then another into the young girl, desperate to get her to cum. Finally as Tiffani began a 30 second count down, "30...29....28...27...26...25...24...23..22" then finally she came, squirting all over the MILFS face. Hannah was ashamed and incredibly turned on.

As she stood Tiffani kissed her with a deep kiss. "God damn," the young girl uttered, "I do love how my pussy tastes on a MILF's lips."

Hannah whispered, "May I go to bed now?"

Tiffani moved beside her and opened her phone. Tifffani showed her the picture and caption she had snapped Scott and his reply in the pink panties, then the picture of Hannah sucking Sean, then a picture of Hannah on her knees eating Tiffani's pussy. "Quite the collection isn't it, bitch?"

Hannah nodded, "Yes, Ma'am it is."

Tiffani said, "Go on to bed, ride your husband, I need one more picture to add to my collection."

Hannah begged, "Pease Tiffani."

Tiffani growled, "It's Ma'am isn't it bitch tits?"

Hannah continued to beg, "Please not that Mistress"

Tiffani smiled, "I dont remember asking, I remember telling - either you fuck him, or I will and make you watch. Your choice."

Hannah sighed, "Yes ma'am." As she walked into the bedroom, during the past 30 minutes she had sucked Sean's cock, eaten Tiffani's pussy and now was going to fuck Mark. What a fucking night, and on top of it she knew that Mark's cock could never bring her the orgasm she was desperate for.

She walked into the bedroom and slid into bed, she pulled Mark's penis out of his sleep pants. It didn't drape over a leg, you couldn't see the vein, he didn't trim his pubic hair. In the coolness of the air conditioning his pubic hair was actually longer than his cock. She was disgusted, not with herself, but with him for being so pathetic. Obediently she started to suck him until he was hard. She mounted him, he lasted all of four strokes and he grunted and came.

She got up and went to the bathroom to clean up and her phone pinged. It was a picture of Mark's cock in her mouth next to a Scott's picture in the panties. "Pathetic" was all the caption read. Hannah didn't sleep that night.

When Sean woke up the rest of the family had gone. When he came down to the kitchen he could see that Hannah had been crying.

He walked up near her and had her stand. As amazing as his cock was the last thing she wanted right now was to fuck. His gentleness shocked her, he pulled her to him and stroked her long red hair. "What's wrong?"

Hannah shook her head, "Nothing, I'll be fine, I'm just a fuck up."

Sean stepped back and held her chin in his hand and wiped her tears with her thumb. "No, you aren't a fuck up, you may have fucked up but you are not a fuck up. Now, tell me why are you crying?"

Hannah sobbed as she told Sean about Tiffani and the pictures and her night. She found her courage, "This all happened because of you. Had you not come into our lives things would be normal."

Sean thought at first she was trying to be playful, but the more she talked the angrier she got. To the place where she actually tried to slap him. Sean caught her hand and instantly spun her around and dragged her to a chair where he sat and then bent her over his lap. This was not the sexually gratifying play of the crop or the flog, this was a discipline spanking. Sean blistered her ass, both cheeks. He did not tease her or check her arousal, he just spanked her until she understood her place.

When he was finished she slipped to her knees and looked up at him. Her hands reached for his cock but he stood and walked away. "Absolutely not. If you ever want to touch my cock again you will have to earn it. You seem to have forgotten what I do and what I am able to do. How easily did I get all of the information on you? How quickly?" He did not wait for her to answer. "You blame me? I was not the one who had those dating profiles and exchanging pics and 'if I had you alone' messages. I was not the one that crept downstairs in the middle of the night, was I?"

Hannah whispered, "no"

Sean was as angry as she had ever seen him, "Excuse me?"

Hannah's eyes were on the floor, "No, Master."

She could not even look at Sean's eyes, he was furious. "This could have gone so much differently, slut. You could have told me what happened calmly. Tiffani has an I-Phone, everything is in the cloud, my memory doesn't forget anything so when she sent snaps to your pathetic son, I saw her passcode. In ten minutes those pictures will be gone and I will handle Tiffani and remind her that she is just a fucking pawn and not the goddamn queen she thinks she is. However, you pout and stomp around like a petulant three year old. Maybe I should take Courtney and get the fuck away from here and let you, Mark, Tiff, and Scott figure the rest out!"

Hannah was broken, sobbing. Sean was right in everything that he said and she knew it. She also knew he was pissed as he went upstairs to gather his things. As he came down the stairs she was still crying. "Sir, are you leaving?"

He glared at her, "Yes, I need to go fix your problem even though I should let you figure it out yourself" He walked over to her and grabbed her nipples. "When I get back these had fucking better be pierced or I will pierce them myself."

Sean left and went to his place and fired up his computer. It took him all of 5 minutes to find the picture and delete it. However, as long as he was here he decided to snoop around and see what else Miss Tiffani had on her camera roll. "Fascinating" he smirked as he copied a few compromising pictures of her. He was especially interested with pictures of her and an older gentleman in what looked to be a professor's office, and then he found the jackpot; the link to her "only fans" account.

Sean closed up the computer and texted Courtney and found out where the two girls were shopping. A quick 20 minute drive later and he was pulling into the store and going inside. Courtney smiled and ran up to hug him when he walked into the store. "I can't wait to show you all I am getting."

Sean chuckled, "I can't wait. I need a moment with Tiffani babe. A private moment please."

12