Oh How Things Change Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney kissed his cheek, "Okay, you two don't start anything without me," she winked and swirled in her little skirt and headed to the dressing room. When she was out of earshot he turned on Tiffani.

"Proud of yourself?" he demanded.

"What?" Tiffani asked coyly, "I'm always proud of myself, when you look like me what's not to be proud of?"

"I heard about your little victory last night, I heard every detail."

"It wasn't hard, Hannah is too easy to read."

Sean's eyes narrowed and his voice moved to his chest, "She's not yours to read."

Tiffani smiled, "She's yours? Courtney's yours? You think I'm yours. Every wet hole you find is yours. You know what... Fuck you, Little."

Sean smiled. "Check your phone foolish whore, none of those pictures are there because see, you are a little too confident. Save everything to the cloud so if your phone got opened nobody would see you with a professor, nobody would see the pics of you doing a line of coke, nobody would find those Only Fan pictures. Everything to the crowd thinking you were safe. You are never safe when you fuck around on my turf." They had moved to a quiet corner of the store, Sean grabbed her throat. "I will destroy you."

Tiffani jerked away from his grip and opened her phone, her cloud was GONE. Nothing was saved. "What the fuck did you do?"

Sean smiled, "Exactly what I had to do. Everything is safe," he paused, "for now. Be a good girl and it's our secret. Cross into anything involving me again, and I will absolutely destroy you and everyone you care about. Do I make myself clear?"

"Fine, I'll just tell Courtney what I saw last night."

"Go right ahead. You sing like a canary for all I care. Then this file gets sent to everyone of interest. Snorting coke in a professor's office is probably something that you or he don't want seen. Every little video you've made goes in a zip file to your dad and everyone in his company. Shall I go on?"

She smiled, "I didn't think you had it in you cowboy. Well played, well played. Fine, let's deal."

Sean looked down on her with disdain, "Bargain, what do you have that I want to bargain with? Absolutely nothing."

She smirked, "You like fucking my ass. The deal is, my body is yours as long as you want it or need it. Fuck me, mark me, fuck my ass, destroy my throat, breed me, I don't care. I'll convince that limp dick piece of shit I'm going to marry, it's his kid."

Sean thought, "You get?"

Tiffani smiled, "I get to be the beloved Sister in Law when you marry Courtney. Nothing you stole ever gets brought up. Plus I can be the third person in your bed when she invites. The only other thing I ask is that I get to keep teaching Hannah how to be a good little pussy licker."

Sean thought about it, "I'll consider it, but there is a condition. I own Hannah, you do not threaten her, I will tell her that she is to obey you for sexual favors when and ONLY WHEN I approve."

Tiffani groaned, "But torturing that snobby bitch is so much fun."

Sean growled and looked at her, "Torturing an arrogant slut is too."

Tiffani sighed deeply, "Fuck, stop trying to turn me on. Deal."

Courtney came out of the dressing room smiling. She saw a bit of tension in the air, "You two good?" she asked.

Tiffani smiled and hugged her, "We are very good, we were just talking about how we are going to fuck you the next time we are together."

Courtney purred, "Mmmmm, I like that way of thinking."

12