Oh How Things Change Pt. 06

Story Info
Courtney finds out the truth - well, most of it.
6.2k words
4.62
17.1k
19
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter 6 of an ongoing tale. It's a bit tough to catch up on all of the twists and turns without reading 1-5. Thanks to Blackwolf for the editing help. Please Enjoy.

Sean headed back to campus for a couple of days to meet the new special teams coach and to pick up a few things. As he arrived back in his hometown it was a Saturday. He headed to the Thomas house. He knocked and Mark came to the door. "Hi Sean.. I mean Hello, Sir. Please come in."

Sean came in carrying a bag and went into the dining room. Hannah came out of the kitchen. She lowered her eyes, "Good morning, what brings you around on this Saturday?"

Sean smiled, "I brought gifts, is Courtney home?"

Hannah smiled, "No, she's already at work."

Sean nodded his head, "I can give her the gift at the pool then. I have gifts for each of you." Sean reached into the bag and pulled out three wrapped packages, then put Courtney's back into the bag. "I want you to all open them at the same time."

Hannah and Mark pulled the maroon ribbon and opened their packages. The gifts were identical. A white football jersey with maroon and orange markings on the sleeve. A large maroon number 2 on the front and the back and in all caps LITTLE across the back shoulders.

Hannah smiled and Mark scowled. If Sean thought that Mark would wear that fucking jersey he was mistaken. Hannah proudly put hers on and spun to model the game jersey. Mark dropped his on the floor. Hannah froze as she saw Sean's face turn from pride to rage. She thought he was going to rip Mark's arm off. Instead Sean scowled "Pick it up and put it on."

Mark hesitated. "I said pick it up and put it on," repeated Sean.

The third time Mark hesitated. "Have it your way," Sean said as he looked at Mark and Hannah

"Sit" was his simple command. Hannah sat and Mark stood until Sean took a menacing step towards him, "When I fucking tell you to sit you sit or I will fold you in half and sit you myself."

Sean relaxed and regained his composure, he folded his arms and leaned against the bar. "Mark, I tried, I really did but you continue to be a pain in the ass thinking you have even an ounce of power but we both know that it's all show and you have nothing." He pointed at Mark, "Remember, this is your doing. It's you that has brought this hell to life in your own home."

He looked at Hannah and slowly walked over to her. "Kneel."

Hannah froze, Sean wrapped his hand in her long hair and gently repeated himself. "I said kneel and I meant kneel. NOW."

Hannah knelt, Mark started to stand but Sean stopped him with just a glance. Sean moved back to lean against the bar and folded his arms. "Hannah, there is something you need to know. Mark has been involved with women that have worked for him." She gasped and Mark jumped up, "You son of a bitch!" He took a swing at Sean. Hannah screamed as Sean sidestepped the haymaker punch and hit Mark in the solar plexus with a short right hand that left the older man on his hands and knees gasping for breath."

Hannah was stunned as Sean grabbed Mark under his arms and lifted him back into the chair, "Don't fucking move," he commanded. "Hannah, I didn't want you to find out about this at all, much less like this but Mark chose to be a bitch. Let me ask you a question, do you find it a bit strange that all of the people Mark has hired over the years are young, attractive, Asian, and female?"

She nodded slowly as Sean continued, "He's had relationships with all of them."

Hannah screamed, "How the fuck could you do that? Bring that shit home to OUR bed?"

The irony wasn't lost on Sean that just a couple of days ago Hannah snuck downstairs to suck his cock while Mark slept upstairs unaware. She lunged towards Mark and Sean grabbed her. "I said kneel and I meant it, do not make this even uglier than it is. Am I clear?"

"Yes," she muttered

He looked at her, "Try again."

She lowered her eyes, "Yes, Sir."

Sean taunted, "See Mark, she's a good girl, she knows when she isn't holding the power. You though, you don't realize, or maybe you do and this is what you've wanted all along. You see Hannah, he never fucked any of those women. They fucked him but not in the way you watched Courtney fuck me a couple of nights ago. No, they didn't straddle him and slide up and down his cock. Nope, you see Mark here is a closet sissy. Wearing women's panties, having them fuck him with strap ons. Ever have a time when he would go a few weeks or a month and you'd never see him naked or shower or he never wanted sex?"

Mark had tears in his eyes as Hannah nodded. Sean went on, "That's when he was locked in a chastity cage."

Mark started to plead, "Baby, I'm sorry. I never wanted you to find out I never meant to..."

"Shut up," she hissed. What you want NO LONGER MATTERS, BOY. I should divorce you and take everything."

Sean looked at her. "That's not what's going to happen. You don't have any proof, I do. If that is your choice then I will be forced to make the information public and neither of you will get anything! The corporate office will rip the agency away from him, I'm sure that all of those girls he paid off will want a bigger cut of the pie. You both will lose everything."

Hannah was livid, "Motherfucker you will still pay. Getting fucked up the ass by a strapon, at least I hope it was bigger than that pathetic thing you think hangs between your legs. I have no fucking idea what a chastity cage is, but plan to fucking live in one for the rest of your life. You had better pray you outlive me because if I die first, I will have an open casket and you will be in a fucking dress."

As Hannah raged Sean pulled up his phone, googled "Cock Cage" and showed Hannah. She hissed again, "A fucking cage, what the fuck Mark, you fucking sissy." She looked at Sean, "Come here Sir, let me show this piece of shit husband what a real man does to a woman."

Sean hesitated then saw the same fire in her eyes as he had in his when he first showed up at the Thomas house a few weeks ago. She pulled down his shorts and lovingly took his heavy cock in her hands. "This Mark," she growled, "LOOK at me when I fucking talk to you bitchboy," she demanded.

Mark looked and saw what even he had to admit was a beautiful cock in his wife's hand. She went on, "This Mark, this is a man. This is a man's cock. Do you know what I saw the other night on Tiffani's phone, YOUR son in women's panties because he has a boy clit the same as his dad. It seems that your kink runs in the family. This is a cock that breeds strong men and strong women."

Sean's cock began to harden as she gently stroked it. She continued the tirade against her husband. "This is a cock that ruins women, stretches them, fills them, gives them pleasure. I bet Sean has never had anyone fake it. I watched the other night as this amazing cock fucked the brains out of MY daughter, that's right I said MY daughter. Did you ever wonder why she looks like me and NOTHING like you? Did you ever wonder why she doesn't act ANYTHING like you? Think Mark, who do you know that she looks like?"

Mark said nothing so Hannah continued, "She looks like Dave, that's right the best man at our wedding. Remember the week that Dave stayed with us because Tina had fucked another man? Remember you thinking you were still in college and drinking until you passed out every night? Think about the timing Mark. That's right, while you laid there passed out Dave and I fucked. We fucked every single night and Courtney is NOT your daughter you shriveled dick piece of shit. Now watch what a real cock can do?"

She looked up at Sean. Her rage turned to submission the minute she looked into his eyes, "Master, may your new slut please suck your beautiful cock? I'll be a good girl and catch every drop you have to give me. Not as amazing as Courtney but I will give you pleasure. Please, Sir."

Sean looked at Mark and saw that he had the same broken look that Scott did a week ago. He looked at Hannah, "You may, slut." Hannah was pleased and started to suck his cock, her hands cupping his heavy balls as her head bobbed up and down on his still hardening cock. She was using her mouth as a pussy and literally fucking her own face against him. She gagged and coughed but she never stopped sucking. She was not about to disappoint her Master or embarrass herself by not succeeding. Actually she had been practicing on a banana or cucumber when she could. She desperately wanted to please this young man.

She slid further down his cock than she ever had, taking it deep into her throat. Her tongue even reached out to lick his balls. To Mark it was the most disgusting yet arousing thing that he had ever seen. His cock ached to be touched but he didn't dare risk the wrath of his wife or her Master.

Up and down his shaft she went, speeding up and slowing down. She was in another place in her mind, her body and her rage had taken over. When Sean wrapped her long hair in his hand she had an orgasm. The moving back and forth sucking this beast of a man had caused her clit to rub against the seam of her jeans. That loving gentle touch was all she needed. Her head bobbed faster and deeper as her own orgasm tore through her body. She felt Sean tense as his hand wrapped a bit tighter in her hair and he shot his load.

Thick, hot streams of cum filled her mouth. She wanted to swallow it but instead she savored it in her mouth as his cock slipped from her lips. She looked at her husband and then stood up. She walked over to where he was sitting and kissed him, depositing every drop of Sean's cum into his mouth. She backed up as he looked up at her sheepishly. "Swallow it, sissy," she commanded. He did and she put her hands on her hips, "DO NOT fucking move."

She looked at Sean, "May your slut be excused for a moment, Master?"

Sean's mind raced, "Holy hell", he thought, "this went from zero to insane pretty damn fast. A lot of pent up anger and emotions." He put his cock back into his pants, "You may."

Hannah went to the basement and in a few moments returned with a small box. She pulled out a box of women's underwear. "It just so happens that a store sent the wrong size to MY daughter and told me to keep the wrong size for someone who might need them." She waved them in front of Mark, "Stand up, bitch" she ordered. He obeyed and lowered his eyes, "Take off your shorts, show Master what I've had to fake orgasms with for my entire marriage."

Mark took off his shorts and Sean was embarrassed for him. His cock was small and had a strange curvature, no thicker or longer than Sean's thumb and he was so aroused he was dripping pre cum. Hannah wiped it off and made Mark suck it off of her finger which he did eagerly. Disgusted she stepped back and told him to put on the panties AND Sean's jersey. Mark did as he was told.

Hannah looked at Sean, 'Tonight, bring Courtney here after work and fuck her please, Sir. I want this piece of shit to know what it sounds like when a man fucks his woman. I'm taking him shopping, dressed just like that. It's time we buy our own cock cage and I find a nice strap on cock to fuck him with."

Sean for the first time in this adventure had no words. Hannah looked at Mark, "Maybe a collar and leash for you as well bitch. Also you need a new name, Mark is a masculine name, you need something that better fits the real you. Things have changed around this house and you no longer have ANY authority." Mark said nothing, so she asked, "Did you hear me, bitch?"

Mark whispered something inaudible so she asked again, "I asked did you hear me, bitch?"

He nodded, "Yes, Ma'am", he whispered.

She slapped him in the back of the head, "I am not your Ma'am. I am Sean's slut, I am Courtney's mother, I am now MOMMY to you and that bitch son. Am I clear?"

Mark was broken, "Yes, Mommy," he moaned. He moaned, Sean was almost positive the moan was because Mark had just cum in his pink panties.

Hannah twisted his ear the way old school mom's used to get a child's attention. "That's a good little Marie," she cooed as she smacked his ass, "Get moving little girl. Mommy doesn't have all day.

Sean walked out into the bright sunlight shaking his head. As he slipped his sunglasses on he muttered to himself something his grandfather had once told him, "Old son, I think you knocked the lid off of a jar of crazy."

Sean needed breakfast, he wanted to go see Courtney, but he also needed a plan to deal with TIffani. She was a wild card and even though he had taken away some of her venom, she was unpredictable and he needed to figure out a way to either neutralize her or break her and bring her into the fold. That was going to take time and cunning, two things that he was running out of. He headed back to school in two weeks and he had to iron some shit out before then.

He sat down to eat at a local diner and his beloved grandfather came in. His grandfather lived about 45 minutes away on the old family farm. He came to town about once a week to have coffee with his old farming buddies. When he saw Sean he walked over and sat down across from Sean. "What's wrong kid, I could see your wheels turning a thousand miles a minute, good thing that young mind of yours is fresh, an old brain like mine would seize up working that hard."

Sean couldn't tell him what was really going on so he interlaced some locker room drama and craziness, saying he was trying to be a team leader but didn't know how to deal with someone like Tiffani. Someone who not only danced outside of the lines, but flaunted how little they cared for what the rules were or what anyone thought. A person who broke the rules, but never paid the price.

"Kid," Sean's grandfather said, "I don't know who this girl is," Sean looked up and started to speak, his grandfather winked at him and smiled showing the dimple on his right cheek, 'Don't bullshit a bullshitter Sean. If this was a locker room issue you boys would beat the shit out of him every play in practice and remind him of the pecking order." Sean laughed and flipped off his grandfather, who quickly gave him the finger back. "As I was saying before you derailed my train was this, 'I don't know who this girl is, but if she is as loose a cannon as you say she is, you need to remember that you can't fire a cannon from a canoe."

Sean looked at his grandfather puzzled. His grandfather adjusted the Pioneer Seed Corn cap on his head, "A cannon needs a stable platform to fire, son. Think about those trips we took to the battlefield at Gettysburg. Cannons need a wide base and stable ground. Make sure that she doesn't find that stable ground."

Sean smiled, anyone watching in the diner could see just how much Sean looked like his grandfather. Sean spoke, "Thanks Pop, I think I can work with that." His grandfather relaxed, "Let the old man buy you some breakfast and tell me about the season."

Sean smiled, "It's okay, Pop. I know you don't get to see the guys very often. I'm good."

"Nonsense, you come over and join us. It's not often those old farts get to talk football with a genuine college football stud."

Sean blushed but got up and walked over to the large table, his grandfather made formal introductions. The old timers remembered him from his high school days. The typical, "Damn son, they must be feeding you well at school," "Hell boy, you were just a pip squeak back in the day, now look at you," comments flooded Sean from every side.

Sean's grandfather raised his hands, "Listen you old coots, simmer down. Let the boy sit down and have some breakfast and you can talk his ear off." Sean and his grandfather sat down and the old men laughed and talked about the glory days of the state championship the way old guys in small towns do. Finally Sean's grandfather's voice rose above the chatter. "So Sean, are you kicking and punting or just kicking?"

Sean told them that he was kicking extra points and field goals for sure. He would probably be the kickoff specialist as well, he wasn't sure about punting as they brought in an Aussie punter from one of those camps that had a big leg, Sean wasn't sure about accuracy though so it could be a fun summer camp battle.

As breakfast wound up the old guys told Sean they'd be sure to watch some of his games this year. The owner of the diner even stopped by the table and overheard the conversation. One of the old guy crew said to the owner, "Danny, I think you should get a picture of the boy and maybe a jersey and hang it up in this old dump. First big time college player we have ever had."

Another old timer corrected him, "No, we had that old farm boy that played for Penn State back in the 50's. Sean here though, he's the first big time player since the leather helmet days."

Sean told Danny that he'd get him a signed jersey and a picture after media day which was the second Tuesday in August. Sean's grandfather looked at Danny, "No putting it on ebay you cheap bastard, I'll see to it that you hang it up."

Everyone laughed and pointed at Danny who replied, "Fine, ruin a good money making opportunity for an old man." They all laughed and said their goodbyes

Sean noticed as they ate breakfast that it was the first time in the summer Sean felt himself begin to relax. As they were heading out Sean and his grandfather hugged in the parking lot. As they were separating Sean looked over his shoulder, "You and Nana going to be around Saturday?"

His grandfather smiled, "I will be, I've given up trying to keep tabs on that grandmother of yours, but I'm sure she would stick around the house a bit if you were coming over, maybe for supper?"

Sean smiled, "Can't turn down a good supper. Is Nana cooking or are you throwing something on the smoker?"

His grandfather shook his head, "That woman quit cooking years ago. Not sure about the smoker, but I do have some nice steaks that will grill up just about right."

Sean said, "Do you have four of them, I'd like y'all to meet someone?"

His grandfather's head tilted in a familiar tilt, "You talking about the canoe girl?"

Sean shook his head, "Hell no, but there is someone I'd like you two to meet."

The old guy's nose crinkled and he winked at his grandson again. "Bring her along, hell, I might even take a shower and wear new boots for her."

"That's a deal, Pop." Sean paused, "Thank you, for everything. I needed this more than you know this morning."

His grandfather nodded, "Me too, kid. See you Saturday."

Sean sat for a bit in his truck. It had gotten hot sitting in the morning sun but he didn't start it, turn on the air, or roll down the window. He just sat reflecting on Courtney and taking her to meet his grandparents. His grandfather was right, he had knocked the lid off of a jar of crazy and here he was catching feelings for the daughter of crazy. My God, Courtney's mother had begged him to fuck Courtney that night so that Mark would have to listen. Sean knew that as Mark listened that Hannah would probably be pegging him just two rooms away. Was this the kind of insanity Sean wanted in his life? The little voice inside of his head reminded him that it was indeed Sean who knocked the lid off and so, in some way, he was responsible for the insanity that surrounded him.

Sean shook his head to clear the fog and started up the truck and headed to the country club to and then to the pool. Courtney was in her lifeguard stand with her red one piece suit. Her mirrored sunglasses, blonde hair and tan skin. My God, she is gorgeous, Sean thought. Men and boys were around her, middle school boys trying to get her attention. Dad's who had brought children to the pool on a vacation. High School guys trying to get one last bit of attention before she left for college. For the first time in all of this Sean found himself feeling jealous and a little bit lost. The idea that he would be heading 4 hours south and she 2 hours north in just a couple of weeks caused his heart to ache. He needed a plan for that, as well as a plan to keep Tiffani "in a canoe".

12