Oh How Things Change Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked up to the fence and watched her. She was such a good person, he thought. Watching her with the kids was amazing to him. It's no wonder she wanted to be a teacher, she was perfect for it.

He walked around the fence with a bag tucked under his arm and a gym bag over his shoulder. When he got into the locker room he changed and put his clothes in the locker. He checked his watch. He had timed it perfectly. As he walked onto the pool deck the whistles of all four life guards sounded for the break.

He stood and watched Courtney get down out of her chair and rotate her stuff one chair as the guards did every hour. She walked over to where he was standing and smiled up at him. She chewed on her whistle as she watched him.

He reached down and kissed her briefly. She spoke almost shyly, "I've missed you, baby."

He nodded. "Me too. Listen, a couple of things I want to talk to you about."

She got nervous, "What's wrong?"

He shifted, "Nothing's wrong, just want to talk about a couple of things. First, my grandparents invited me to supper on Saturday and said I could bring someone with me. My grandfather is a grill god. Would you like to go with me?"

She smiled, "A real date you mean, to meet family? Does this mean we are boyfriend and girlfriend Mr. Little?"

Sean just smiled, "Also, your mom has invited me over tonight and said it was okay if I stay if that's cool with you."

Courtney nodded but then said, "I don't want you in the guest room. I want you with me, in my bed"

Sean knew the answer to that but played coy, "That's between you and your mother."

"What's the next thing?" she asked.

Sean pulled the jersey out of the bag and held it up. "I got one for you and for your parents, I hope it was okay."

Courtney literally shrieked. She took the jersey from him and turned it around. "It has your name on it." Sean shook his head, "That's it, your grandparents AND your name on a jersey. Yep, we are girlfriend and boyfriend."

Sean laughed as Courtney skipped off without saying a word. He watched as she ran up to the other lifeguards showing off the jersey. Today's 4 person crew were all female. They all hugged her and congratulated her like he had proposed. Sean found himself talking to himself more these past few weeks than he ever had in his life, "I guess we are boyfriend and girlfriend."

The whistles blew and Sean headed to the lap swim lane and began swimming. Courtney should have been watching the pool but she just watched Sean, his muscular body, broad shoulders, narrow hips, and muscular legs moving through the water with ease. She felt moisture and thought she had been splashed by one of the flirtatious young boys, but she hadn't. It was her pussy's way of reminding her that Sean Little owned that pussy.

That evening Sean packed a duffle bag and told his parents he was going to be gone for a few days. He decided that he was going to stay with Courtney until it was time to go back for camp. Sean's dad left when he was young and his mom had her hands full with his younger sisters, she didn't mind him heading off for a few days. Honestly, it freed up space for her at the house. He told her he'd come see her before he headed back to school and would bring the family tickets for any of the games she wanted to come to. He doubted she would come, but he never wanted to take that opportunity to share his happiness away from her.

When Sean showed up at the Thomas house the door was unlocked so he walked in. Mark was standing in the kitchen still wearing the jersey and it didn't look like anything else. When Hannah saw Sean walk in, she stopped what she was doing. "Marie," she called, "Show Sir your new look."

Mark looked to Sean and curtseyed the way a school girl would do when meeting a king. He lifted the jersey showing that his legs had been shaved and he was wearing new silk panties. Sean nodded and Hannah continued, "Turn, show Master."

When Mark turned it was obvious he was wearing a jeweled butt plug. Sean nodded, "Impressive if you're into that."

Hannah hugged him, "I never knew I was until I went shopping today. I took his narcissistic bullshit for 25 years, time to balance that scale."

Sean looked at Hannah, "Just remember YOUR place." She blushed and nodded. He went on, "Are you sure this is how you want Courtney to find out? Are you sure you want her to find out at all?"

Hannah nodded, "She needs to know so she doesn't repeat her mother's mistakes, but you're right. Probably not this way." She turned to Mark/Marie, "Marie, go put on pants, long pants so my daughter doesn't see how pathetic you are."

He spoke softly, "Yes, Mommy."

As he walked by Hannah patted his head, "Such a good boy."

The timing was right as Sean heard Courtney's car pull into the driveway. She came in smiling carrying Sean's jersey. Her mom looked at her and said, "Not wearing your gift?"

Courtney shook her head, "After I wash the SPF 7000 off of me." She came over and kissed Sean and looked at her mother, "Mom, Sean told me that you've invited him to stay here for a couple of days." Hannah nodded, "He's not going to sleep in the guest room, he's staying in my room."

Hannah's eyes clouded briefly with disappointment. No way she could sneak in and suck his amazing cock in her daughter's room. She recovered quickly and nodded, "Courtney, you are a grown woman, in a few weeks you are off to college. If you want him in your room and he wants to be in your room, who am I to say no."

She decided to push her luck as she took Sean's hand, "Help me shower?" Hannah didn't say anything as the two headed upstairs. Mark was coming down and he smiled at Courtney, "Going to try on your jersey? Mom thinks it looks good on me."

Courtney smiled, 'As soon as he helps me shower that's the plan."

Mark started to speak but caught himself, "See you two lovebirds at dinner."

When Courtney and Sean reached her room she pulled him in and closed the door. "How in the holy hell did you get Mark Thomas to wear your jersey? Fuck man, this time of year he only struts around wearing shit from Scott's team."

Sean shrugged and said, "I have powers you have yet to discover babygirl."

Courtney rubbed his cock through his jeans, "If this magic wand has more magic in it I want to feel it all."

Sean chuckled, "Patience babygirl. Let's get you cleaned up, I'm starving." He led her to the bathroom and started the water. It was a full size walk in shower. They stepped in and he closed the glass door. There was a nice sitting bench in a corner. After Courtney had taken her suit off Sean pulled her into the shower. They both got under the showerhead and he bent and kissed her. Slowly he backed her to the corner. He whispered, "Put one leg on the bench."

When she had done that Sean knelt on one knee and began to eat her. She had been dripping wet all day. His mouth quickly found her clit and he gently sucked it between his lips and used his tongue to dance over it like lightning. He would flatten his tongue and lick from her opening to her clit, then pull the clit into his mouth and flick it with his tongue. When he would stop he could feel it pulse between his lips.

The stubble on his face teased her in all of the right places and when his fingers quit teasing her and slipped inside she grabbed his head, threw her own head back, and let out a scream that the neighbors could hear. There was no doubt that Hannah and Mark downstairs just heard their daughter have a massive orgasm. That wasn't the only one as an almost non human sound came roaring down the stairs as Sean didn't let her stop at one. This orgasm caused her legs to buckle and her entire body to convulse. Sean's broad shoulders and strength kept her from falling.

Downstairs Mark felt his cock strain against its cage. He felt bold, "Hannah, remember when I used to do that to you?"

She spun on him and glared. "You have lost the right to speak to me that way, and trust me Marie, you NEVER did that to me. Dave did that week when I got pregnant with Courtney, but you? Don't fucking flatter yourself."

Again, Mark's spirit was devastated, 'Yes, Mommy. I'm sorry, Mommy."

Hannah leaned close, "I will deal with you later. Now, finish setting the table like a good bitch."

After they showered Sean was going to put on a pair of burgundy training shorts and a gray t-shirt. To Courtney he looked like he was a marble statue come to life. She put on his jersey. She twirled and showed that was all she was wearing. He was sitting in a chair and she came and straddled him, "I like you against my skin. She kissed him deeply and he kissed her back. When she finished she stood up and looked down at the trail of her on his shorts. She feigned shock, "Ooops, I'm sorry baby, I seem to have marked my turf."

Sean shook his head, "Great, I've been reduced to a fire hydrant for you to piss on. He lifted the jersey and slapped her ass as she scampered away looking over her shoulder and winking at him. "Brat," he said as she started downstairs with him following.

Dinner was nice, Mark was on his best behavior. After dinner all four of them went out by the pool and chatted. As they chatted,conversation turned to Courtney leaving for her freshman year. Sean felt his heart beginning to ache as reality began to sit in. His brain was going a hundred miles an hour trying to find a solution to his predicament. He thought he had a plan but he needed to talk to Courtney alone.

After a couple of hours Mark stood up and looked at Hannah, "Is it okay if I go to bed?"

Hannah nodded, "You may, do not go to sleep though."

Mark nodded and headed inside. Courtney looked at her mother as Mark walked away. "Why was dad asking you permission for anything?"

Hannah sighed and leaned close to her daughter. "We need to talk." Sean was impressed, Hannah gently and lovingly what she had found out. She never mentioned that it was Sean who gave her the information. Courtney took it well until it got to the place where Hannah mentioned that Mark wasn't really her father. She stood up and ran inside. Sean looked at Hannah as he stood, he was pissed, "This was your plan? Fucking brilliant."

When Sean was on the steps he heard her door slam and lock. He got to the door and knocked, "Courtney, open the door."

"Go away! Everyone fucking go away!" she screamed.

Sean was calm, he was always the calm in the midst of chaos. "No," he said, "I am not and will not. Open the door."

"I said GO AWAY!" was Courtney's reply. It came with sobs and tears.

"Courtney Elizabeth Thomas," he commanded, "Open the door or I will tear it off the hinges. Do not think you are going to push me away, I can't be pushed."

He heard the door unlock and he walked in, closed the door gently and relocked it. When he turned he saw a right hand start to fly up near his face. Sean easily caught the attempted slap, "Courtney, I am not your enemy. You will not take your hurt and rage out on me."

"My whole life is a fucking lie, a fraud. Fuck her, fuck him," understandibly Courtney was near hysterics.

Sean pulled her close and whispered gently, 'I know baby girl. Breathe, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere. I am not a lie. I'm right here and we will get through this. One step, one day, one panic attack at a time. You cry, you rage, I can handle it." Courtney broke down and sobbed against his strong chest, comforted in his strong arms. Sean held her and rubbed her hair, "Go ahead, let it all go." Courtney cried until her entire body hurt. She finally looked up at Sean and he wiped the tears off of her cheeks.

"My head is killing me," she moaned.

Sean lifted her arms and slipped the jersey off of her. She looked amazing standing there naked in the moonlight. "My God, you are beautiful," he said.

"I'm a hot fucking mess."

He kissed her forehead, "My hot fucking mess. Now get into bed and I'll go get Tylenol and water. I will be right back."

Sean went downstairs and Hannah was sitting at the kitchen island drinking a glass of wine. Sean only said one word, it was a command, "Tylenol." She pointed to the cabinet beside the sink. Sean filled a glasswith water, went to the fridge and got ice, grabbed the Tylenol. When he walked by Hannah, "We will talk about this tomorrow." Sean went back upstairs, gave Courtney the tylenol and then went and got a washcloth with warm water and came in and sat on the edge of the bed. He wiped her face gently.

She looked at him, 'Would you get undressed and just hold me? Please?

Sean nodded, stood and got undressed and slipped under the blankets with her. She crawled on top of him and laid her head on his chest. "My pillow," her voice was barely a hoarse whisper.

"My blanket," he replied. In minutes she was asleep. Resting on this giant of a man. Not just his body, not just his cock, but his entire being. She felt safe, she felt loved, she felt at home. She slept. Sean didn't sleep much. He wanted to get Courtney away from her parents, from her brother or half brother as he now knew and his crazy girlfriend. He needed to make some phone calls and try to pull some strings but that would take Courtney agreeing. He had all of the shit that he needed to guarantee that Hannah and Mark would agree to anything he demanded. He just needed to convince her.

12