Oh How Things Change Pt. 08 - Finale

Story Info
Sean wraps up this adventure.
5.2k words
4.42
13.5k
14
2

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter of an ongoing tale. It would be helpful if you read the first 7 Chapters. Please feel free to comment or send feedback. The feedback and comments have for the most part been helpful. I will say this as a disclaimer - This is a work of Fantasy y'all, relax. Much like that popular BDSM Series that was made into a movie. It's FANTASY. In that GRAY series, if Christian lived in a trailer park behind Walmart it would have been very different than a billionaire grooming a young woman.

If you have any suggestions for a new series, please feel free to send them in Feedback. I write as the mood strikes so your suggestions could be a nice seed. Also, every character is somewhat of a muse for people I have seen around. If you'd like to be a muse, feel free to let me know.

There were still a few things that Sean had to take care of before heading back to get ready for the new season. One of those was Courtney. The fun summer he had planned with Hannah had truly gone much further than he ever imagined. The wildcard was Courtney, she had crawled under his skin and truly right into his heart. It was time for what they call in American football a Hail Mary, or in European football a long ball direct style.

When he woke up the next morning Sean picked up the phone and called the Special Teams Coach. The coach picked up on the first ring. "Little, how the hell are ya, son, you ready for camp? I've missed you around the facility this year."

Sean proceeded to tell his Coach about Courtney, about how his summer conditioning had been going and when he would be in the facility. He would report when incoming Freshman would be coming in. He, his holder, and his long-snapper all planned to report on Friday morning so they could get a weekend of work in before everyone reported on Sunday evening for the team meal and the start of two-a-days on Monday.

Sean broached his question. "Doesn't your wife work in admissions?"

His coach laughed on the other end of the call, "Let me guess, you want to see if I can get this girl admitted weeks after admissions closed?"

Sean replied, "No, she is a cheerleader and an education major. I was hoping Jen knew some folks at RC or JMU that would accept her into the program."

"You know Little, for a kicker you are a pain in the ass. But you are good at what you do and in this transfer portal era the last thing I want is for you to go closer to her so let me see what I can do. I'll shoot her a text and have her call you."

"Thanks, Coach, I truly appreciate your time," Sean said.

The reply was, "You owe me." His coach laughed as he hung up. True to his word, in 10 minutes Sean's phone rang, it was Jen. She promised Sean that she would make some phone calls and get back to him later that day.

Sean went about his workout for the day and started to pack things up around the house. He talked to his parents and drove out to see his grandparents. He had texted Courtney and asked if she would go to dinner with him tonight. She enthusiastically said 'YES', so Sean asked his grandparents if it would be possible for him and Courtney to come to dinner later that evening since he was planning to head back to school soon. They laughed and his grandfather said, "Hell yes, I need to meet this foolish girl who thinks you are dating material."

His grandmother playfully punched his grandfather in the arm. "Be careful old man, that boy is just like you and look at the foolish woman who has been with you for the past 50 years!" They all shared a good laugh, Sean said he would be back early to help out on the grill. He hugged them both and headed back from the farm to town. On the way back his phone rang, it was Jen. She said that she had pulled some strings and got her on a tentative list at a university much closer than the 6 hours apart they would have been.

Sean asked hopefully, "How much closer?"

He could 'hear' Jen's smile in her voice, "Is 22 minutes close enough?"

Sean enthusiastically replied, "That's perfect."

Jen went on, "Plus, they do not have football so she could come to every game. And..." she paused for effect. "And," she repeated, "one of their incoming Freshman cheerleaders for basketball has just informed them that she is going to stay in West Virginia and won't be coming across the border. There will be an open tryout the Tuesday after Labor Day."

Sean pulled over, "You are amazing. I will talk to her today. What does she need to do?"

Jen relied, "Apply today, get everything sent today. ACT, SAT, transcript, everything. Today!"

Sean's voice was shaking he was so excited, "I will talk to her. Anything else?"

Jen's voice was a bit quieter, "Only one little problem. Housing. Housing is FULL."

Sean's mind raced then calmed, "That's not a problem. I can handle that. Thank you, Jen. You are amazing."

She laughed, 'I expect a game ball this year when you boot a game winner. SIGNED game ball."

He chuckled, "Deal. Thank you again."

Sean drove straight to the pool. As he drove he saw the clouds rolling in and was hoping for a good summer storm. He got what he wanted as the skies opened up as he got into town. Lightning and thunder, wind and rain. He pulled into the parking lot and saw that there were cars still there. One was Courtney's and one was Chad's. He ran through the rain to the Guard's breakroom, worried that Chad was again being an asshole. However, when he pushed the door open and walked in he found Courtney on her knees with Chad's cock in her mouth and her swimsuit pulled down with her tits hanging out. The very same guy that Sean found her with when all of this started.

Sean was devastated, enraged. Chad looked up and went pale when he saw Sean. His erection deflated in Courtney's mouth. She stopped and looked up at him, "What the fuck, asshole? You won the fucking bet and I'm paying off and you can't keep it up."

Chad said nothing, Courtney saw the look of panic in his eyes and followed his gaze. She looked at Sean, "Oh, fuck," she stood and ran towards Sean, "Baby, I can explain, please."

Sean fought his rage as he turned and walked out. Chad was terrified and Courtney was in a panic. Sean walked in the rain back to his truck, his Justin boots clicking on the concrete. Courtney pushed past Chad, pulled her swimsuit back up and came running after him. He started the engine and locked the doors. She stood in the rain crying pleading with him to forgive her, to talk to her.

She was still standing there with thunder booming and lightning flashing as she saw his tail lights fishtail out of the parking lot. Chad drove straight to the Thomas home, walked inside without saying a word to Hannah and grabbed his stuff out of Courtney's room. His eyes were venomous, his brow furrowed. Hannah put her hand on his chest to try and calm him as he came back down the stairs with a duffle bag over his shoulder. "Don't" was his simple command.

Hannah's life felt like it was crumbling too, after the summer she wasn't sure how her life would be if Sean walked completely out. Something had happened and she had to find out. She called Courtney and just heard her sobbing on the other end of the phone. She was trying to calm her daughter down when the door opened and slammed again. Sean went up the stairs by two and straight into the master bedroom. After a quick search he returned to the top of the stairs, "My box is not where I left it. Where is it?"

His voice was cold and distant. Hannah hurried up the stairs and opened her walk-in closet. She had purchased a leather duffle bag to keep all of his toys in. It was going to be a surprise for him. She brought the bag out and looked up at him with tears rimming her eyes. "Whatever it is Sean, I am sorry."

"Don't be," he growled.

He heard the door slam and Courtney running up the stairs crying.

"Baby, you don't understand. I know what it looked like but," she pleaded.

Sean spun to face her, "Shut up."

"It was a bet baby, I promise, nothing more," Courtney could barely get the words out between sobs.

Sean took a step towards her, the leather duffle over his shoulder, "I said, shut up."

Courtney threw herself into him, her arms wrapped around his neck, she was sobbing into his shirt. Sean stood there frozen. He didn't embrace her, didn't say a word. His jawline was square, his brows furrowed. Hannah had no idea how he could see his eyes were so narrow. She thought he looked like a snake about to strike.

Courtney wailed, "Please."

Sean let the duffle drop to the floor, reached up, and removed her arms from around his neck. His hands under her arms he lifted her and held her away from him. "You wouldn't listen, I told you to shut up. Now, you pay."

Hannah started to leave when Sean barked. "Don't you fucking move," was his order.

Sean carried Courtney to the bed where he sat down and dragged her over his knee. "Count," was his simple command. He raised his hand high and brought it down on her ass. Hannah could see the spray from the wet bathing suit as his hand cracked across her ass. Unsure of who Sean had ordered to count both Courtney and Hannah said, "One." Both were now in tears, Courtney from shame and pain, Hannah seeing her daughter over his knee, or was it that it wasn't her over his knee.

Again and again Sean rained down strikes on Courtney's ass. The only sounds in the room was the sharp snap of his hand against her ass, the sobs on Courtney's lips, and the two women counting. When he reached 25 Sean roughly pulled Courtney from his lap, stood her up and pulled her bathing suit off. Hannah could see that her ass was glowing red and purple.

Sean stood and slid his boots off. Then his shirt. Both women wanted to run, but they were frozen. A part of Courtney had hope that he had forgiven her, completely oblivious that her mother was still in the room. Finally, Sean undid his belt and slid his jeans down to the floor. Courtney went to her knees when Sean finally spoke, "This isn't for you."

Sean then turned to Hannah. "Two of us are naked, slut. Make it three."

Hannah was too stunned to move. Undressing Sean in front of her daughter, this was too much. She froze. Sean stepped to her and she didn't move. He started to lift her shirt and she moved to slap him away. He grabbed her hand and laughed. Fine, we can do this the hard way.

First he had to deal with Courtney. Sean reached into his leather bag and pulled out a set of leather cuffs. Hannah recognized them as the ones he used when he flogged her. Seeing the spanking, watching Sean undress and now seeing the cuffs her pussy flooded and a whimper slipped from her lips. Slipped the leather cuffs around Courtney's wrists and forced her to stand. He backed her to the chair in front of Hannah's dressing table. He spun the chair around to face the room.

Hannah started to leave and Sean turned to her. "Don't you dare move or I will hurt both of you." Hannah froze.

Sean put the cuffs on Courtney, sat her in the chair and secured her arms behind her back. She whispered, "Baby, please don't do this, I can fix it."

Sean said nothing as he walked across the room to where Hannah stood. "Last chance, slut. Undress."

Hannah was conflicted, the parent in her screamed no, but her pussy screamed NOW. Her brain justified that she was doing this to protect Courtney as she slid her shorts down her tan legs. Then her shirt slipped over her head. Courtney took a good look at her mother. The silver collar around her neck, the hoop nipple piercings and thin chain.

Sean took a step towards Hannah without saying a word Courtney watched her mother sink to her knees and look up at Sean. "Master, may your slut suck your cock?" Courtney fought back tears as Sean looked straight at Courtney as he spoke, "Yes, slut. Show this bitch who owns your pussy."

Courtney's shoulders slumped as Sean's cock disappeared into her mothers mouth. Hannah used both hands and her mouth. Her right hand sliding up and down Sean's cock as her left fondled his huge balls. Courtney could see the light dance off of Sean's wet cock as she heard her mother gag trying to fit more of it into her throat. As disgusting as it should have been Courtney found her own pussy getting wet and clenching.

When Sean was good and ready he reached down and grabbed Hannah by her red hair and lifted her to stand. When she had stood he walked her to the side of the bed where Courtney could have the best view and pushed her onto her back. Sean knelt and used his hands to wrap around Hannah's thighs. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and started to eat her pussy.

Sean was an expert, he tongued her clit and fingered her G spot with his right hand and played with Hannah's tits with his left. The first orgasm was torn from Hannah within seconds, panting, screaming, and a prehistoric growl ripped from her lungs. Sean licked and sucked and fingered the older woman through orgasm after orgasm. Hannah was a puddle of sweat, Courtney's pussy was demanding attention that it was being denied as her hands were tied. She watched as Sean continued to bring her mother to orgasm after orgasm. Finally Sean stood leaving Hannah panting and purring..

"Who owns this pussy, slut?" he demanded as he stood over her.

"It's yours Master, it was made for you, you have ruined it. Please," she begged.

Sean pushed two fingers deep into her and started moving his hand against her clit. Hannah's hips jumped and her entire body spasmed. She screamed a piercing scream as Sean ripped an orgasm from her soul. She begged, she pleaded until finally there was the release. Hannah squirted, wetness gushed from her pussy and covered Sean's arm and hand. Sean just chuckled.

He slipped his hand out of her pussy and her exhausted body relaxed. Sean waited until he saw her hips rest and slip to the bed when he drove his cock deep into her with one brutal push. His cock impaled her as another scream rushed from her mouth. He lifted her legs so they rested against his chest, wrapped his arms around her thighs and fucked her.

Hannah's long red hair thrashing around on the bed as this beast fucked her. Courtney could only watch as the cock that had ruined her own pussy now fucked her mother's pussy. Even as tears slipped down her cheeks she was turned on, willing to do anything to earn Seans' trust again.

As she heard the bodies slapping together, listened to her mother's screams of ecstasy, heard the splashing of Hannahs wetness against Sean she felt her own body start to give in. "No, no, no," she whispered as she felt her pussy clench and her hips arch. The shame of cumming without touching herself as she watched her ex-boyfriend drive deep into her mother's pussy wasn't enough. She was panting, crying, begging her body to be stronger but her body betrayed her. Her own orgasm rushed through her, she strained at the cuffs as her hips ground into the chair trying to find any friction for her aching clit, but it didn't matter.

Sean looked to see Courtney's eyes roll back as she came and he laughed, "Like mother like daughter, sluts." He was close to his own orgasm and was planning to finish. Seeing Courtney cum changed his plan.

He pulled his cock out of the exhausted body of Hannah and walked over to where Courtney sat. She opened her mouth hoping for his cock but he walked right past, back over to his duffel bag. He pulled out the riding crop and moved back to the chair. He began to tap gently on her nipples as Courtney moaned.

Hannah heard the tell tale sound of the riding crop and was pulled from her post orgasmic haze. She watched as Courtney bit her bottom lip to keep from crying out, or was she trying to not cum? Sean continued first her left nipple, then her right. There was no pattern, just moving back and forth as he found fit. Hannah saw Courtney's eyes begin to flutter and she knew that an orgasm was close for her. Sean kept with the crop until he heard the moan escape her lips. It was then he moved the crop to Courtney's pussy. The sting of the crop on her throbbing clit was too much as a huge orgasm raced through her.

Courtney arched her hips to get closer to the torment that she craved. Her toes curled, her eyes rolled back. She moved her head back over the back of the chair, her long blonde hair thrashing from side to side. Sean continued to spank her pussy with the crop but seeing her exposed throat he moved his left hand to it.

Courtney growled deep in her chest as Hannah's pussy again flooded. Even after being so thoroughly fucked Hannah moved her hand to her own clit and began to rub. Sean heard Hannah's own orgasm as he tore another one from Courtney. He smiled to himself as he came up with the next part of his plan.

He stepped away from Courtney again, the 19 year old panting for breath as her 42 year old mother panted just feet away from her. Sean went to Hannah's nightstand and found her vibrator, returned to his duffel bag and got a large, wide ace wrap. Sean turned the vibrator on to its lowest speed and slipped it into Courtney, securing it with the Ace Wrap. He made a figure eight around her hips, crossing at her pussy.

Courtney howled as the vibrator worked its magic. The want had a little turn at the tip and a rotating ring. The tip massaged her A spot, while the ring tormented her G spot. With the vibration of the toy, her clit was getting jolt after jolt of energy as well. The big orgasm began to build.

After getting the vibrator secured Sean moved back to Hannah. He grabbed her by the hair and walked her to the bench at the bottom of the bed. He pushed her forward so her hands rested on the bench. Sean then returned to Courtney and turned the chair so she had a first row view.

Sean walked behind Hannah and again drove his cock deep inside of her. Courtney watched as Sean's cock worked in and out of her tiny mother. She could see the head slip out and then drive home. She knew her ex lovers technique, that slow withdrawal with that amazing ridge teasing all of the nerve endings, then the slam back in bumping the cervix. She remembered how often he had done the very same thing to her, the orgasm continuing to build.

She watched as her mother's tits moved with each thrust from this majestic beast. She saw the sweat drip from her face and her hair now wet hanging down. She wondered if this is how she looked when Sean fucked her, the orgasm continuing to build

The room was filled with the smell of sex, everyone focused on what was happening around them. Hannah wasn't sure if she had more orgasms left in her. She had surrendered and was just a hole to give her Master pleasure. As she heard Courtney she turned to lock eyes with her daughter. Tied to the chair, her nipples hard and red from the crop, her ass crimson from the spanking, her hips frenetic as the rabbit teased her higher. This caused her own pussy to clamp down on Sean's cock. She dropped her hips slightly changing the angle, this put a different pressure inside of her and another orgasm rocked through her body.

Sean was close, he closed his own eyes to focus. He wasn't focused on Hannah or his own orgasm, he was listening for Courtney. Finally, the orgasm that had been building found its release. Courtney howled, this caused Hannah to let go with one more giant orgasm of her own. Sean growled, "I'm going to cum". He brought his right hand down on Hannah's ass bringing one last orgasm from her.

From somewhere he heard, "That's it, pump her full. Breed her."

He released with a howl. Driving deep into Hannah and holding her hips to him as his balls pumped load after load of cum deep into her. His rage poured deep into her pussy. He panted as his own sweat dripped off of him onto Hannah's back. As he pulled his cock out of Hannah's well heard soft clapping.

He was confused, Hannah was in front of him, Courtney's hands were cuffed. He turned to see Tiffani leaning against the door frame. Her hands went up in surrender, "No camera, no pictures, but what an amazing fucking show.

12