Oh How Things Change Pt. 08 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to her knees and crawled towards Sean and began to gently lick his balls and his cock. Cleaning it from the head to the base. Tiffani knew that Sean could recover quickly, she had experienced it before. It took a while but she got what she wanted.

Hannah had moved to lie on the bed as she and Courtney both watched Tiffani suck Sean's cock as her hands played with his balls. She stood and took Sean's hand and led him to the bed. Sean laid back and Tiffani lifted her skirt and lowered herself onto his shaft and began to fuck him.

She looked at Hannah then threw back her head letting her long black hair flow. Then she lifted her shirt exposing her breasts. She crooked a finger and beckoned Hannah to her. Courtney was shocked as her mother moved towards Courtney's future sister in law. Tiffani kissed Hannah deeply, their tongues dancing together as Hannah's hand moved to Tiffani's tit. Hannah teased the girls brown nipples to a hardness then took them in her mouth.

Tiffani arched her back and ground her clit into Sean's pelvic bone as Hannah bit and sucked her nipples. A soft sigh escaped the raven haired beauty's lips. A small orgasm caused her to spasm. Courtney moaned, "Please, uncuff me," she panted.

Tiffani nodded and Hannah got off of the bed to unfasten her daughter's cuffs. Courtney took the ace wrap off and let the vibrator leave her pussy. She took her mother's hand and they moved to the bed, one on each side of Tiffani. They each had a breast and they took turns kissing her as the other teased her nipples. Sean put his hands behind his head and let the women use each other and his cock.

Tiffani's own orgasms began to roll. One into another. She changed from a grind to a ride, bouncing up and down on Sean's glistening cock. Sean could feel an orgasm building but it was too far away so he sat us and rolled Tiffani over, his cock never leaving its nest.

With Tiffani on her back Courtney moved to straddle her face. Tiff used her tongue on Courtney's pussy while Sean began to stroke in and out of her. Courtney tried to kiss Sean but he turned away from her. Instead he pulled Hannah to his side and began to kiss her as he thrust in and out of Tiffani.

After a few moments Hannah moved to the head of the bed and began to use her hands on her daughter's breast. Somewhere deep down she knew it was wrong but couldn't stop herself. They looked so much like her own that she couldn't resist

Courtney came again and reached out to kiss her mother. Mother and daughter had their tongues dance together as Tiffani ate Courtney's pussy and Sean fucked Tiffani's cunt. Tiffani couldn't hold out any longer as a giant orgasm started in her toes and moved up her body. As it reached her pussy it began to clench on Sean's cock. For Sean it was time, he thrust into Tiffani hard and fast and deposited his cum deep within her as well.

When it was over the three women laid in bed cuddling as Sean went to the bathroom and washed his cock. He looked at Tiffani, "Prove it."

She sighed and got out of bed and retrieved her phone, opened it, and showed him all of her apps. Sean nodded, "Do with those two what you will." He dressed, got his cuffs and crop and put them back in the duffel and headed down the stairs and to his truck.

He drove in silence to his grandparents for dinner. He went in and asked if he could shower. His grandmother knew something was wrong and that in time she would find out. He explained that he and Courtney were not going to be moving on together. His grandfather nodded and simply said, "Guess time will tell."

That night after supper Sean headed south a few days before he planned to. He called Jen as he drove and thanked her for everything she had done but that Courtney wouldn't be applying. She thought she heard sadness in his voice but let it go.

Sean pulled into the parking lot at his apartment, put his bags over his shoulders and headed up the stairs. His buddy had already moved in. "Dude, you're early."

Sean laughed, "Only a couple of days. No furniture yet?"

Jace shrugged, "I have two lawn chairs, the television and the PlayStation. Oh, and a couple of air mattresses. I figure we could go to storage with a trailer once you and Seth got here."

Sean shrugged, "Toss me a controller. FIFA or Madden?"

Jace tossed him a controller, "FIFA - I'll kick your ass as you tell me about your summer."

Sean took the controller, grabbed a slice of pizza from the box on the counter and sat down. "Dude, you wouldn't believe me if I told you."

Over the next couple of weeks Sean got a text or two from Courtney, he never replied. Hannah sent him an email and he never replied, Tiffani snapped him and he never replied.

Camp went well for Sean, he was the number one place kicker and the backup punter.

As the season went on the team was up and down. Rivalry week arrived and found Tech at 3-2 on the season. The game was back and forth on a rainy evening. Time was running down and Tech was trailing by 2. They moved the ball to the 27 yard line with 4 seconds to go.

It was time. Sean trotted onto the field and lined up the kick. 44 yarder to win the game against your rival. The stadium was rocking as the opposing coach took a time out to ice the kicker. Sean took a walk during the time out just clearing his head.

His coach wanted him to come to the sideline for a pep talk, but Sean didn't need it. He heard his grandfather in his head. He remembered the State Championship game, a similar situation when above the crowd he heard his grandfather's voice, "This is what you were made for son. Shut these assholes up!"

Sean smirked as they got into the huddle, Jace his holder counted off the players, Seth his long-snapper held up a 2 for the silent snap count. He was on the left hash mark, rain was pushing into their faces. The snap was good, the hold was good. Everything for Sean moved in slow motion. He saw navy blue helmets and jerseys rushing towards him, jumping at him trying to block the kick. One step, two step, plant, kick.

Everything seemed to stop as the ball crossed the line of scrimmage just a fraction of an inch over the arms of a defender. It moved end over end fighting against the rain and the wind. It was hooking towards the left upright as it continued to rise into the night sky.

Sean wasn't sure if it was going to hang on against the wind as it curled. The entire stadium was silent as the ball sailed. The horn sounded the end of the game as the referee's whistle sounded. Every eye glued on the official standing under the left upright. His hands went from his hips and extended over his head. The kick was good.

Sean was under a pile of bodies as his teammates swarmed him. It was pandemonium. Finally a reporter and camera from ESPN got to Sean.

"How does it feel to hit a winning field goal against a rival on a night like this?"

Sean smiled as the camera zoomed into his rain covered face. "It feels like old times. Great snap, great hold, and I got lucky it held on at the end. Hi grandma and grandpa, that one's for you." As the camera pulled back Sean's special team's coach and his wife came running up with a ball and a sharpie. His coach slapped him on the back and Sean picked Jen up and twirled her around.

A few hundred miles away Hannah and Courtney sat at home wearing his Number 2 jersey. Courtney started to cry as Hannah hugged her close. "That should have been me, mom."

Hannah hugged her daughter and kissed her forehead, "I know honey."

Postlogue:

Sean went on to have a good season, earning All Conference honors before getting injured in his final game before the teams Bowl Game. He ended up missing the Bowl Game

Shockingly none of the women got pregnant, except for Tiffani who got pregnant around Christmas and swore the baby belonged to Scott.

Scott had a good year at his small school, tried to enter the transfer portal to a bigger school and didn't have any takers.

Hannah and Mark got into marriage counseling trying to fix their mess with duct tape and bailing wire. Kym stayed at the agency and with Hannah's approval kept Mark in line.

Courtney went off to school, gave up cheering, and had a difficult Freshman year.

Just before Christmas Break he picked up his phone and dialed Courtney.... she never answered.

12