Oh, Jen!! Ch. 08

Story Info
New on camera partner leads to Christmas party fun.
8.2k words
4.57
10.6k
9

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up to pee around 5:30 the other morning, and turned on the weather to see what was in the forecast, though that was secondary. I was really looking to see what my neighbor Jen was wearing on the air. As they came back from commercial, I got a look. "Oooohhhhhhh my God, Jen!!" I thought. She was in front of the big wall wearing a tight black sweater, a very short red and gray plaid skirt, black tights, and the usual 5" stripper heels. I started to get hard as I watched Jen move about the set, walking as masterfully as she does in sky high heels. I hope she stops over later, I thought as she finished her segment. I went back to bed, getting up around 9 as I usually do.

An hour later, I was working the Times crossword when I heard her car pull up next door. I heard the door shut, then nothing for a moment, then the familiar sound of high heels clicking across my deck. A moment later, Jen was at my door, pulling it open. I watched in awe as she clicked across my kitchen, passing me, and settling on my sofa. She leaned back, putting her right leg up on the cushion, her left foot on the floor. Her skirt rode up, and I now saw that her tights weren't tights at all, but thigh highs. They came to the top of her legs, just short of the now visible dark patch of dark hair around her spreading pussy.

"Holy crap, Jen!! Did you go on the air like that??"

Jen looked at me intensely. "Yeah. Well, not initially. I lost the panties after the first hour." She gave me a serious look. "I'll tell you later. Get over here and lick my pussy."

Not one to deny a reasonable request, I got up and went to the sofa, kneeling in front of Jen's steaming womanhood. I leaned in, kissing the top of her stockings, then the short length of thigh between the top of her left stocking and the dark brown curls, then kissed her labia. Jen wasn't in a patient mood, taking my head and mashing it to her. I took the hint, and stuck my tongue into her, licking up and down her well juiced furrow, lingering on her clit. I felt her move as her head threw back. I engaged her clit more aggressively, sucking on it, and flicking it with my tongue. Her hips shuddered, she moaned loudly, and flooded my face, her fingers almost pulling my hair out as she came.

As Jen recovered, I gently kissed around her bush and outer lips, prolonging the feeling for her. When Jen settled down a little, she pulled my head up, moving it to her so she could kiss me. I reacted in kind, meeting her lustful kiss full on. Her hands released me, and I felt her pulling at my belt, undoing it quickly, then the snap at the top of my jeans, and then the zipper. She pushed them down, freeing my now almost painfully stiff cock. She slid down on the cushion, pulling me to her. As she got the head of my dick to her pussy, I pushed in as she let go. I moved up to get better leverage, and started pounding steadily, Jen meeting my every thrust. Her pussy was soaked, I'm sure from the orgasm I had just licked her to, but it seemed like that was a second round, as she was already quite wet when I went down on her.

After a minute or so of heavy pounding, Jen whimpering each time I bottomed out in her pussy, she went into a low, guttural moan, and her hips picked up speed. She kissed me hard, almost sucking my tongue out of my mouth, and I felt her nylon encased thighs wrap around me. I was already getting close and Jen knew it. I pushed deep, and she came, her pussy thrashing into me as she went into a long, moaning orgasm.

"Cum inside me," she begged, her hands now pushing my ass into her. I let go a long blast of semen, splashing it into her womb, then another. I kept spilling my load into her convulsing twat, kicking her come into high gear. I'd never seen her so out of control. Finally, we relaxed from our peak, and I felt Jen's legs release me, her right thigh still around me as her left leg reached for the floor. I was spent, but still hard, so I resumed a slow stroke in and out of her pussy, feeling the slurp of my cum as I gently pumped. We kissed, Jen occasionally shaking from the aftershocks of her intense orgasm. I knew I wouldn't stay hard much longer, and I pulled out as I softened up, a long, thick streak of sperm slowly emerging from her still spread labia, rolling down the crack of her ass and puddling on the sofa.

I sat up, looking at this well fucked beauty lying on my couch. Jen had been in my living room less than five minutes, and we had already engaged in the most intense lovemaking of our almost year long relationship. "Well!!" I said. "What got into you??"

Jen smiled broadly. "Nothing...yet!!"

"Someone I should know about??"

Jen's smile got a little bashful. "Umm...well...we got this new on camera meteorologist last week."

"A real cutie, eh??"

Jen got a faraway look. "He's 26 and hot in a nerdy sort of way. Tall, dark hair, wears these dark framed glasses, and built," Jen looked at me in a knowing way. "I mean," she raised her eyebrows as she smiled, "built."

"Hmmm...Jen's doing a little crotch watching??" I teased.

Jen laughed. "I don't have to. The guy seems to get hard every time he sees me. It wasn't so noticeable the first week, since he was wearing dark pants, though I could see a bulge. Today he wore khakis!!" She raised her eyebrows, smiling. "I noticed how intently he was watching me while I was doing the Weekend In View segment."

"As was every other guy in America who was tuned in at that hour. I woke up to go to the bathroom about 5:30, and watched you for a half hour. I was stiff as a post seeing you move around the set in that skirt."

"Well, when he stood up and came out from behind the control panel, it was obvious he was stiff as a post, too." Jen smiled broadly. "Really obvious!!"

"So, built??"

Jen got a faraway look. "Oh, yeah!! There's something about light colored pants that really make a guy's dick stand out." She looked at me with a smile. "And he was."

I laughed. "So, could you see the outline of the head??"

"No," said Jen. "But there was no question about where it was. He's got to be 9 inches."

"Ah, so that's why you've been so horny all week." Jen had been over to my house four days last week, and was primed each time. "Well, well. My little Jen turned into a cock hound. Maybe you can make a play for him."

"Yeah, but how to do it without him thinking I'm a raving slut. I mean, except for you, I've never gone out on my husband."

"True. On the other hand the Christmas party is in about three weeks."

Yeah, the Weather Channel Christmas party. It was a closed event, employees only. No spouses or significant others. It was an open secret that it was a sexual free for all, and all kinds of debauchery took place.

Jen's face lit up. "Oh, yeah, I forgot that was coming up." She looked at me a moment. "I have to get to him before anyone else. I want first crack at that massive dick."

"Wear that outfit, I think he'll be looking for you. You already have his attention. If the guy gets hard every time he sees you, I bet you can make that work in your favor."

Jen smiled and kissed me. "I think you're on to something. I'll be ready for him." We stood up, and I walked her to the door, Jen turning to kiss me again before she stepped out. It was a short but lingering kiss. Jen started to giggle as we pulled away.

"What's so funny??"

Jen looked down, and I followed her gaze. Out from under her short skirt I could see a long white streak running down her right leg, starkly contrasting with her black stocking. She looked at me and smiled, kissing me again. "Just think about how it will be after your new guy..."

"Jordan," Jen interjected.

"Jordan cums in your pussy. He's what, 26?? He'll come in buckets at that age." I kissed Jen quickly, and she stepped out onto the deck. "And I want to hear the story afterward," I called after her as she walked toward her house.

The Christmas party was still about two weeks away, but Jen was getting stoked for it as it drew nearer, something I was the beneficiary of. Her on air outfits got a little more revealing every day, and I could see her looking offstage when she was up at the green screen. I could only imagine she was watching her new on camera partner, looking for that tell tale bulge in Jordan's pants as he watched her doing her segments. She would tell me during her late morning visits to my house how she had gotten a little flirty with him, something he was flustered by initially. Once over his early jitters, he warmed up to her quickly, and they rapidly developed a warm on-air chemistry. Now, he'd be hard almost every time he looked at Jen, something she was pleased to see. By the time the party rolled around, he'd be so ready to take her, their first meeting would be explosive.

As it was, Jen was getting overheated, and she hadn't yet laid a hand on him. One morning, after her air shift, she stopped over. She had on this little brown tank dress, not especially revealing on top, but short. Her 3" heels accentuated the length of the dress, as well as her shapely calves. The chemistry with Jordan that morning was obvious, as he and Jen were bantering easily, and the electricity of their attraction was palpable.

When she got to my house, it was just like the first time she wore the plaid skirt. She leaned back on my sofa and opened her legs. She had on nothing but her heels and the dress.

"Did you go on like that??" I asked, wondering if the electricity I had noted had escalated beyond the flirtatiousness I saw on the show.

"No, well, not initially. I was watching Jordan do one of his segments, and noticed how hard he was, as usual, but this morning he seemed, um, bigger. All I could think about was him pushing me onto a desk, pushing my dress up around my waist, his thick cock spreading me, and then him just banging me til he came. This dress is short, so it was easy to picture. I was so hot, when we had a longer commercial break, I grabbed my purse, went to the ladies room, took my panties off, and played with my pussy til I exploded."

"Wow," I said, surprised at Jen's fast work. "You must have been primed."

"You have no idea," she said, smiling. "I was already so open by then it hurt, and I was on a hair trigger."

"Did it help??"

"A little. But going back to watching that massive cock bulging out had me ready again really fast."

"Too bad you didn't have him help you out."

Jen looked at me curiously, as if I knew something. She blushed. "Well, um, I kinda did."

"Oh??" I said, eyebrows raised.

Jen continued her story. "After we got done, I was heading out to my car, when I heard Jordan call me just as I was opening the door. He came up, asking me about something we were working on for tomorrow's broadcast. We talked about that for a moment, then I looked at him. There's something about a slightly nerdy guy, with his thick frames, and slate blue eyes, that just gets me. And there I was, face to face with it. I looked down, and he was hard, really hard. I put my hand on the big bulge in the front of his pants, and stroked it slowly. Then I told him to get in the car."

"The cock thickens," I teased.

Jen sighed. "It did!!" Her eyes got big and her smile widened. "It really did. We started making out, and I undid his pants right away. His cock was BIG!! I found out why he seemed so big-no underwear. I said, no wonder you look so big today. He laughed, and said he gets uncomfortable, so sometimes he'll go commando. I kissed him hard, and told him he was driving me crazy as it was, and now today, he seemed so much bigger. He smiled, and said he had hoped I'd notice, but didn't expect this!! I told him I noticed his first week there, and wondered what he was hiding, not very well, in his pants. I also told him that all I could think about during our air time was his big cock, and how it would feel inside me, and the reason I wasn't wearing panties was that I snuck off during a break to finger myself while thinking of his massive cock."

Jen went on. "I pulled his pants down to his knees, and got on top of him. I felt the head of his dick at my pussy, then slowly worked it inside, then slowly slid down on it. I felt the head stretch me, and it seemed like I felt every ridge and vein on his 9 inch pole on my insides. As soon as my clit hit the the base, I came."

"Did he??"

"Not right then, but I thought he was about to. His cock was pulsing, throbbing inside me. I asked him if he was going to cum. He said, not yet, but it won't be long. Then I remembered I had a 'date night' with my husband, and told him don't cum in me, let me know when you're ready. I started to ride him slowly, I wanted to feel that thing moving in and out of me. I came twice before he said, 'Jen, I'm gonna cum soon.'"

"I climbed off him, and pulled my dress up. I pulled him over me, watching that massive cock bounce as he got between my legs. He was leaking precum, but I figured there wasn't enough to get me in trouble. He put his dick at my opening, and pushed gently." Jen sighed at the thought, her eyes getting that far away look of a fond memory. "I watched as that massive tool slid into me. Again I felt the head open me all the way to places no one has ever been, and came again. He thrust at me for about 30 seconds, then his hips bucked real fast. 'No, not inside me, I have a date with my husband tonight!!' He shot a short burst inside me, his cock shooting as he pulled away. I grabbed it, and pointed it at my bush, and he unloaded a ton of sperm all over it. When he was done, I put his cock back inside me. It went in a lot easier now that his cum was lubing me. I could feel him pulsing as the last of his cum dripped inside me. He said he was sorry he came in me, but his orgasm hit faster than he thought it would."

I looked at Jen. "Yeah, I'm not surprised. I have a feeling you could make a lot of guys cum too soon. You going to be OK for tonight??"

"Yeah," she said, with some relief. "I had him lick me out, which made me cum two more times. I told him, next time, I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel that big dick swelling and shooting deep in me, and I kissed him. That made his cock twitch, and I was really tempted to see if he could go again, but being in our parking lot was already a risk, and besides, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to resist letting him cum in my pussy." Jen looked at me with a mischievous smile. "To tell the truth, I really didn't mind that he came a little in me."

"Maybe by tonight, Jordan's cum will settle in, and hubby won't notice."

"Yeah, I hope not. I have til around six, so there's time. I'll be OK, as long as my other boyfriend doesn't cum in me." Jen smiled at me, then kissed me. She unzipped my jeans, and I slid them off. She lay back on the sofa, and I mounted her, going deep in her pussy easily as she was already quite wet from a morning of orgasmic bliss, and a still fresh load of her coworker's cum. I didn't last long, either, and was soon pulsing and swelling as I slowed my pace.

Jen looked up at me. "Remember, don't cum inside me." I pulled out of her, then pulled her up to a sitting position. I stood, Jen taking the cue to stroke my cock, then take it in her mouth. She went down on me, taking my cock deep into her throat. I watched as the ringlets in her hair swayed as her head moved back and forth.

The image of Jen Carfagno sitting on my sofa, her dress still up around her waist enough that I could see her bush, her mouth sliding my cock in and out was too much. "Gonna cum, Jen," I said.

She looked up at me and smiled, then opened her mouth. Her tongue slid up and down the underside of my dick, and I started to blow a big load all over it. After the third spurt, she closed her mouth, and I watched as she swallowed once, then a second time, then finally a third as my cum subsided. After the third swallow, she opened her mouth with a gasp, showing me the cum still on her tongue. She smiled again, then went on to lick me clean.

I was out of breath, too. Once I regained some composure, I looked down. "Well, that will keep hubby from having to get sloppy seconds tonight."

Jen laughed. "And I get a healthy protein shake out of it, too." She slapped my ass as she let go of me. We put ourselves back together, and Jen went back to her house to prepare for her date. I wished I could have been part of that effort, but she'd have been sloppy for sure by the time her husband got home.

--------------------------------------------------------

The day of the Christmas party, Jen was wearing the same short skirt and black stockings she'd been wearing the day she first saw Jordan in his light pants-the day she lay down on my sofa and had me fuck her furiously. I knew he was in for a treat when I saw that. I'm sure she was flashing him a pair of sexy panties, or maybe bare pussy, every chance she could, so he'd be on a hair trigger by that evening. The next day Jen was on, looking a little worse for wear, and a little flushed. She was wearing one of her wrap dresses, a little looser than usual. I enjoyed the morning view of her shapely tits as she leaned over the console drawing on the map. I was up and ready for Jen, but the usual time passed without her showing up. I wondered what might be holding her up, as she'd been at my back door reliably around 10:30 for most of the past two weeks. I went back to my paper, thinking she must have had something pop up at TWC that was taking her time. A little after 12, I heard her car roll up the driveway. Thirty seconds later, she was in my kitchen, taking my hand and leading me to the sofa. As we reached it, she turned and kissed me.

Jen kissed me hard, reaching down to open my jeans, pulling out my rapidly hardening cock, stroking it as she sat down, her bare legs splaying out, revealing her pussy under the short dress. Her wet pussy. Her very wet, dripping, cum filled pussy. I stood in awe as I looked down at her, dark pubic curls, wet and matted, labia open, white in the gap between them where someone's cum was leaking out, and a thin film where it had dripped onto her thighs and dried.

Holy crap, Jen!! Was it an all night party??"

Jen laughed and looked up at me. "He just fucked me, not an hour ago. Oh, yeah, and twice last night. And in the shower while I was getting ready this morning." She looked up at me. "Now get down here and finish me off!!" She pulled me by the hand, and I got into position, my cock about to go into four loads of young meteorologist sperm. I put the head of my cock at Jen's lips and pushed, going in hard with a slurp. I hit bottom, my balls slapping her ass, the head of my cock plowing through her supremely sloppy cunt, hitting her cervix, the base pounding into her clit. Jen screamed, and her hips shook as she came. I started pounding away, feeling the wet, slick, steamy heat of Jen's flooded twat. I was hitting on all the important points, and Jen quickly went into overdrive, moaning til she finally convulsed, screaming again, and begging me to cum inside her. The intensity of being in her flooded insides was too much for me, and I came as soon as she started coming off her orgasm, blasting a bigger load than I thought possible into the already huge mess that was Jen's pussy.

Now spent, I rolled off her, sitting up. Jen just lay there, her legs still spread, as the most recent load spilled back out of her, down her ass, and onto the sofa cushion. Her face had the look of a woman who had been thoroughly satisfied. She let out a sigh.

"Must have been some night. Wanna tell me how it went down??" I got up to get Jen a bottle of water.

Jen took a pull off her water, then sat up. "It started in the morning. You saw the skirt and sweater I was wearing. The stockings were thigh highs, no panties. I was going to flash Jordan all day, get him really worked up. I came on at five, he was in at six. By 6:15, I could tell the plan was working. He had on the khaki pants, and his excitement was plain to see."