Oh, Jen!! Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anybody else notice??"

"Steph did. She was making comments to me about him, and the bulge in his pants, how it was sticking down his leg, and how she wouldn't mind taking a ride on that. I just made idle comments, since I didn't want to let on that I was planning to take a major ride on it later. Steph can be a man eater, and I didn't want her to be eating mine."

I laughed at that characterization. "Especially since you had plans for dinner!!" I teased Jen.

Jen laughed. "And dessert. So finally, late in the afternoon, the party got going. We did all the usual Christmas stuff, secret Santa, food, all that, and started breaking up. I had been flirting with Jordan all day, and he was staying close to me. After a while, I told him to follow me. I went looking for somewhere to hook up. I checked one of the conference rooms, but Paul Goodloe was in it with Kelly, plowing her good on the table. I was having a time finding somewhere. We have a couple of small meeting rooms; in one of them, Alex Wallace was pounding Jacqui Jeras, who was wearing 4" heels-damn, that girl has long legs!! In another, Mike Bettes was going at Alex Wilson. Tevin Wooten was in the break room, where he had Felicia Combs bent over a table, her dress up over her back, her panties down to her knees, and he was slapping her big ass while he banged her. For a while, it seemed there was no desk that didn't have someone on it. Ray Stagich was screwing Julie Martin on one; Nick Walker was giving it to Jennifer Lopez on another. I finally went back to the big conference room where Paul and Kelly were just finishing up. She was on her knees cleaning up his 10" dick while his cum ran down her thighs. I just pulled Jordan in, telling Paul and Kelly that I'd just take the other end of the table."

"Wish I could have seen all that. What a show it must have been, seeing everyone getting seriously laid."

Jen raised her eyebrows as she took another slug of water. "It was. If Jordan isn't here next year, I have my eye on a few guys. Chris Bruin was balling Liana Brackett. He has a HUGE dick!!" She laughed. "So anyway, I got Jordan down to the other end of the table, where he pushed me up onto it. He sat in the chair there and pushed my legs open. I didn't need any help. I was already so hot from the all day tease that I was ready right then. Or so I thought. He leaned over and licked up one side of my pussy, then down the other, just missing my clit. It was maddening. Finally, I took his head and mashed it into me, making him go right up me. He pushed his tongue inside and licked all around my clit. I exploded. Paul and Kelly were still in the room, and looked over, asking if I was OK. Boy, was I!!"

"Did you put on a show for them??"

"At that point, I didn't care if the whole crew came in and watched; and yeah, they stayed to see me get plowed by Jordan's huge cock. That was an added turn on, knowing they were there seeing the whole thing."

"Was it a turn on for them??"

"Oh, yeah. At one point I looked over to see Kelly stroking Paul's cock, and he was getting hard again. They stood and watched while Jordan stood and dropped his pants, revealing his thick nine inch dick. Even Paul was impressed, and he's not deprived in that area. Jordan took the head and played it up and down my lips, teasing my clit, just getting the very tip inside me. It was torture!! Finally, he looked me straight in the eye, right through those black rimmed glasses, and slowly pushed his cock inside me, not stopping til he hit bottom."

"All the way in one stroke??" I asked, knowing how Jen had to work it in gently the first time.

"Yeah, but I was so primed from cumming, and the anticipation, and he went in so slowly, even though he stretched me, I was able to take him." Jen sighed. "I felt him pushing right up into my womb, he was so big."

"How did Paul and Kelly react??"

Jen laughed. "You should have seen the look on their faces. Paul was like, 'damn,' when he saw Jordan go balls deep in me. Kelly just watched and sighed. She was still stroking Paul, who was mostly hard by then. Once Jordan had me settled onto his cock, he started slowly pumping in and out. I thought he was going to split me open, even as slow as he was going. Kelly started stroking Paul, who was wearing only his shirt, in the same rhythm, and she reached up under her dress, and I could see her playing with her pussy, Paul's cum slurping as she worked it."

"Turn on for everyone, eh"

"Yeah, especially Jordan and me. Having Paul and Kelly watch us added to the flames, and I came after about five minutes of Jordan slowly going deep, and stretching me. After I came, he did a couple of minutes later."

"How'd that feel?? You'd been wanting that for weeks. Talk about anticipation!!"

Jen let out a long sigh a dreamy smile coming over her pretty face. "When he was getting close, I could feel him swelling and stiffening. He filled me so full, I felt," she raised her eyebrows, "everything!! He slowed down and pushed really deep in me, looking at me with his slate gray eyes, and said softly, 'cumming, Jen.' All I could do was look at him, then I felt his cock throb, and he shot into me. His cum was sooo hot, and I felt every pulse and throb of his dick as he spewed inside me, just blast after blast after blast of cum, I felt every drop. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him tighter, as if he could go any deeper. About the third spurt, I cried out, my hips shaking around him. That set Kelly off-she'd been playing with her pussy while she was stroking Paul's dick-and she came as I was cumming. It was hot watching her cum. She closed her eyes, and her face screwed up, then she let out a whimper, then 'aahhhhhh' and her knees buckled a little. She had to hold onto a chair to keep from falling."

"How'd Paul react??"

He'd just cum in Kelly when Jordan and I got there, so he didn't get totally hard right away, but by the time Jordan came, and with Kelly jerking him, he was fully hard again. I could tell he wanted to be next, he was watching pretty intently when Jordan came-he came a lot, it was overflowing me by the time he finished. When he was done, he slowly pulled out, and I could feel his cum running out of me, flooding down my ass." Jen giggled. "You should have seen the puddle on the rug."

"Did Paul get you, too??"

Jen looked dreamy again. "Yeah. I looked over, and Paul was hard, as I said before. He's even bigger than Jordan. I reached out, and he took my hand. I pulled him in front of me, and told him to put that massive dick inside me, if he didn't mind sloppy seconds. I guess he didn't, because he put the head of that huge cock at my lips and just shoved it in me. It's a good thing Jordan warmed me up and left me a lot of cum for lube, or I would never have gotten Paul inside me. He stretched me even more than Jordan."

"What was Kelly doing at this point??" Kelly was not typically one to play around on her husband, except with me, but we'd known each other for years. There were one or two other occasions I knew about.

Jen laughed. "She went right to Jordan's cock, sitting in one of the chairs, licking and sucking it til all the cum and my juice was cleaned off it. She's a good cock sucker, and had him hard again pretty quick." I looked at Jen, anticipating the rest of that story. It didn't disappoint. "When she had him back up, she stood, making him sit on the chair, his cock sticking straight up. She looked at me, smiled, asked if I minded if she borrowed my date, pulled her dress up and straddled him. Her pussy was wetter than mine, Paul had blown a huge load into her, and it was a mess in her bush and running down her thighs. Jordan was going to get really sloppy seconds. I looked away from Paul's big dick, and watched as Kelly sat her messy pussy down on Jordan." Jen looked at me, her eyes big. "That was hot!!"

"Meanwhile, Paul was giving it to me good, moving his hips around so he'd hit every part of me. I came three times while he fucked me, then he stiffened, and came inside me, his cum overflowing me just like Jordan's did."

"Guess you were pretty well spent by then??"

"The guys were. I think Kelly and I could have gone for another round. Kelly just rode Jordan's cock til she came a couple of times, then when he said he was going to cum, she kissed him hard, pulled away, slowed her pace, looked him in the eyes and said, 'inside me,' smiled, and kissed him again, long and deep. I saw him thrust up at her as he unloaded. When he was done, she broke the kiss, staying on him a few minutes, kissing him. She finally stood up, his cum dripping to the floor. God, she was a mess!! But so was I."

"I think you'll all have to get a room next year," I teased Jen.

"I got one last night. That's why I was so late getting here. After the broadcast, I got a text from Jordan. We stayed together in the Hampton near the studio last night." Jen sighed and smiled. "He was ready for another go after the party. We got to the room and slowly stripped each other. He had me leave on the stockings and shoes, but I got him fully nude. What a body that guy has!!"

"Ha, ha," I said. "Nice when they're more than just big dick."

Jen laughed. "Yeah, and he is. And he's sweet, which makes it so much better. We get along pretty well, too."

"Yeah, I have noticed the chemistry you have on set."

"So have Steph and Cantore. Steph keeps saying I should hook him up."

"If she only knew," I said, laughing.

"So, how was he in the hotel. Must have been nice to get him someplace more relaxed than a meeting room table."

A big smile came over Jen's face. "It was great. We had a king bed, and used all of it. I sucked his cock, he went down on me, even with two loads already in me, I rode him-I loved playing in his hairy chest while I was on top, then he did me from behind. I wanted to feel him on me when he came, so we finished with him on top, banging away at me. I was in constant orgasm by then. When he was ready, I just pulled him in, and he blasted me again." Jen got a dreamy look again. "God, that was intense, feeling his big cock pulse when he came!!"

"So what happened this morning?? You look tired."

Jen sighed. "I'll get to that. You know what time I start, so I was up around 3 to get in the shower and get ready. While I'm in the shower, I hear the door open. Next thing I know, Jordan's in there with me. He comes up behind me and presses against me, reaching around to cup my tits, at the same time, kissing and biting on my earlobe. I feel him getting hard, his cock pressing into my ass. He started pushing it at me, the head going down, under my ass."

"Did you let him take your back door??" I asked, a little surprised.

"No!!" said Jen, laughing. "That thing is way too big. I spread my legs and leaned forward on the wall, and he slid it between them. I could feel that massive head on my pussy. I was still soaked from three loads of sperm, and horny again when I felt his dick on me. He pushed his cock forward, and it went right into my pussy, though it took him a couple of tries to get it all the way in me. Once he had it inside, I let him plow me, like I had a choice. He was taking me no matter what I wanted. I could feel all of that nine inch monster stretching me, pushing my labia in and out, and his balls-did I mention he has huge balls??-slapping my clit. He mauled my tits, biting my neck. I came in about three minutes. He thrust in deep and let go, cumming and cumming. I don't know where he gets it. That was the fourth load he shot in maybe six hours, three for me, one for Kelly. I was soaked again, his cum was running out of me and down my legs even before he pulled out. Somehow I managed to clean up enough to get on the air without any more dripping out of me." I was getting hard again listening to Jen's story.

"Then, after, Jordan texted me, and we had one more round after I got off. That last time was a little slower. He didn't have a problem getting hard, but he was pretty tired, even after sleeping most of the night. I went down on him, which was a bit of a challenge, since he's so big." Jen smiled. "But I didn't let it stop me. I got about half of his dick in my mouth, and felt him starting to throb. I held the base and pulled away, letting him go once I sat up. I pulled up my dress and showed him how wet I was from the shower as I watched his cock bobbing up and down. I took it and smiled at him, looking him in the eyes, and put his cock at my lips, rubbed the head around til I came, then slid it in me, sinking down on it slowly til I felt his big balls on my ass."

"No panties??"

"No panties. I had taken them and my bra off on the way over to the hotel. Once I was on him, he reached up and unhitched my dress. It fell open, and he started playing with my tits, then he pushed it off my shoulders into a heap on the bed, still playing with my boobs. He has such a gentle but firm touch, and he made me cum by playing with my nipples while I rode him deep. I just sat on him for a few moments after I came, feeling him inside me. I told him I wanted his seed again. That got him really hard-something about telling a guy you want his seed inside you is a major turn on. He smiled and grabbed my ass, pulling me close. I felt him thrusting up; I thought he'd split me open, he was going so deep. I fell forward, my tits resting on his big chest. He was still holding my ass, fucking me deep. I came again, then he did." Jen got a dreamy look. "He came almost as much as he did in the shower. He soaked me good for, what, the fourth time?? There's cum still running out of me."

"That was a pretty good party. Merry Christmas to Jen," I said, laughing.

Jen looked at me, smiling. "God, that was good. God, I'm so full of cum." She looked at me, worry showing on her face. "God, I hope I'm not pregnant," she said softly.

After listening to Jen's story, I was hard again, despite having cum not an hour before. At my age, cumming once a day is a good deal. Twice is nearly impossible, though if I'm turned on enough, it will happen. And Jen had definitely provided the needed stimulus to get me to another round.

"Wow, look at you!!" said Jen, pleasantly surprised by my quick renewal.

"Yeah, guess who that's for??"

"I have no idea," said Jen, smiling. I stood her up, undoing her wrap, the dress falling open to reveal her full, soft tits, narrow waist, long legs, and full, hairy pussy, dripping from my cum 45 minutes earlier, and multiple loads she had taken since the party. I could see the semen clinging to her pussy lips and bush. She looked down at me. "I think it's time for a slow ride."

Jen sat on my thighs, her pussy so close to my now straining dick. She stroked it, taking her time, getting a good feel of it in her hands. I played with her tits and kissed her, making her nipples stand up as her arousal gained momentum.

After a few minutes, Jen moved up on me, pressing the head of my cock to her wet, slippery labia. I felt the head spread her, then go inside, sliding slowly to her steaming, molten depths, finally coming to rest on the cum soaked entrance to her womb. I felt her wet bush meet the hair around my cock. It was soft, and a nice reminder how deep I was in her.

Once she settled on my, Jen started rocking very slowly. "I'd ride you harder, but I'm a little sore," she said with a smile.

"You don't have to do this," I said. "I know you've taken a pounding since last night. I'm sure you're pretty worn out, and could probably use a long soaking bath."

Jen's pussy slurped as she moved on me. "I think I've already had a soaking bath," she said laughing at the sound of our sloppy coupling. We moved at a leisurely pace, kissing as we slow fucked. Our position was such that Jen could lean on me, pressing her soft tits into my chest, something we both enjoy. After all the frantic screwing she'd done, Jen appreciated the more relaxed pace we were taking. I was enjoying the feel of her silky, cum filled cunt, her slick labia sliding up and down my shaft.

Breaking our kiss, I said to Jen, "This is wonderful. You feel so silky wet, it's such a turn on."

"I was a little hesitant to come over today. I knew I'd be a mess, and wasn't sure you'd like me filled with Jordan's cum, never mind Paul's."

"I'll let you in on a little secret."

"What's that??"

"My secret dirty fantasy??"

"Uh huh..."

"Sloppy seconds."

"Ohhhhh..." said Jen, her eyes getting big."

"Yeah, there's nothing like the feel of going deep into a pussy that's already full of cum. I won't do it with just anyone, I have to know who you've been with, but it's still a huge turn on."

"Ah, I see," said Jen, looking at me a little odd. "That would explain why you're so hard right now."

"Exactly. Though I'm probably not filling you like the guys at the party."

Jen kissed me, gently but lustfully. "I know you're well aware how big those guys are. But while a big dick is fun, that's not everything." She looked into my eyes. "You're plenty big enough, you fill me just fine. I have no complaints!! And besides, you give me other things besides just sex that make you wonderful. I really enjoy the friendship and neighborliness we share. The sex is icing on the cake-really nice icing!!"

Jen continued, "Jordan will be fun, I have a feeling I'll love playing with that huge dick, and we get along really well, but there's not a lot of depth to the relationship. You give me things he won't ever be able to. I mean, look how much we enjoy each other when we don't have sex!! All those times we just sat in your kitchen having coffee or whatever." Jen kissed me. "And that makes the sex all that much better. It's better than friends with benefits. With you, it's..." her voice trailed off, and her eyes took on a softness I had seen only occasionally when we'd been having a deep discussion.

"Yes??"

Jen looked deep into my eyes. Hers were getting watery. "Love??" She pushed down on me, taking my cock, which was now swelling, to her womb. Her gaze was fixed on me. I pulled her tight, feeling her clit on the base of my cock. I flexed my hips, making my cock pulse. Jen closed her eyes, then her hips bucked, and she yelped, then moaned. I felt her pussy, already well soaked, get even wetter as she came, riding and kissing me hard now that she had reached her peak, which was more of a tidal wave than crashing surf.

Jen took a few minutes to recover, then looked into my eyes again, the same deep gaze she had before she came. She kissed me gently, lovingly. "I love you."

I looked back at her. How could I not love this girl next door beauty?? I'd become quite fond of Jen over the year or so of our affair. "I love you, too, Jen." We kissed. I pulled her tight again, working her hips to gain some friction, and I was over the top, holding her at the deepest part of my thrust, letting go another barrage of semen, emptying my balls in her for the second time in an hour. As she felt the heat of my cum filling her, Jen came again, not as hard as a few minutes before, but enough to soak my cock and balls with her juice and my overflowing cum.

We stayed together after we came, kissing gently, enjoying the feel of our mixed cum dripping out, more as I softened up. I slipped out, and Jen rolled off me, taking her place on the sofa, her pussy dripping a thick stream of cum. She looked over at me, smiling.

"That was nice. For as much fun as all the sex I had since last night was, that was the best." Jen took my hand. I looked at her, dress undone, soft, slightly hanging tits, dark pubes that framed her still distended labia, which had obviously been ridden hard, and not even put away, never mind put away wet. She dipped her other hand into her overflowing cunt, then lifted her fingers to her mouth, licking them. "Wow, I'm so drenched!!"

Noting her fingers, I had to comment. "Bet you taste good, though." Jen gave me a sly look, then extended her hand, putting her index and middle fingers in my mouth. They tasted like cum and pussy. I held her hand to my mouth for a brief moment, then kissed it. "You always taste so good." Jen smiled at me, love in her eyes, then a naughty look.