Oh, Mr King! Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really are a very feminine boy, Julian. You look beautiful in that dress and those shoes. I want to shoot you as a demure and coy young lady. In fact, I am going to record you talking about all your girly dreams on my digital movie recorder."

"Shouldn't I be wearing make-up, Mr King, so no one will know it's me," I asked anxiously.

"I have already explained to you, Julian, this is between us and maybe one or two of my very special friends. OK?"

"Yes sir," I replied but, a little voice inside my head did not agree with me.

As he filmed me at the far end of his studio I acted the part he had suggested to me. I held my head down and looked up at the camera with a shyness that hinted at suppressed eroticism. I feigned embarrassment and timidity but it was charged with allurement and sexual desire. I played the part of the innocent, girl next door, who had no idea of the effect her mere appearance has, on all men.

Mr King proceeded to ask me a number of very personal questions, warning me that I must answer truthfully or there would be consequences.

"What is your name?"

"Julian," I answered.

"What kind of boy are you, Julian?"

"I am a sissy boi, sir." I replied.

"I see," said Mr King. So, you are not really a man, then, are you?

"No sir. I have always had feminine features and never really developed in a manly way. I suppose I never really wanted to be a man."

What did you want to be, then?"

"I wanted to be a pretty girl"

"I see. Do you like to dress up as a girl?

"Yes. I love to feel pretty. I want men to admire me."

"You do like men, don't you, Julian?"

"Yes. I really like men... a lot," I said.

"Do you think about men when you masturbate?"

"I think about men every time I masturbate. I can't help it."

"Tell me what you think about when you play with your little cock?"

"I think about cocks. Lovely, sexy men with lovely, sexy cocks."

"I want you to be more specific, Julian. Give me more details. Tell me your secret, sissy desires. What pictures do you see in your mind's eye as you stroke that little cock of yours? he demanded. "Don't be embarrassed. I am your best friend. You know you can trust me."

Reluctantly I gave him the details he wanted.

"I think about meeting a nice older man who takes me to his house to play dress-up with him. There are a number of men I have wanted to be with and every time I masturbate, I think about one of them. I find naked pictures of these men on the internet and I play with myself as I look at their nakedness, their beautiful, older, hairy cocks."

"That's better," said Mr King. "Do they all have big cocks?"

"No, not all of them," I replied. "Some of them have quite small cocks or normal size. Some are circumcised but some are not. I cannot explain why some of them really turn me on."

"What do you mean?" asked Mr King.

"I find myself drawn to much older men, unattractive men even. Sometimes it is a tall, well- built man or a big fat man, other times it is a short man, thin or fat, who attracts me and arouses me and I imagine giving myself up to them. You know, undressing them and getting in to bed with them and letting them have their way with me. I want to be a woman for them. I want my soft, white, hairless body to be the reason their cocks harden."

"So, it is not just one particular type of man that makes you a horny, little, bitch boy?"

"No sir"

"Continue, this is very revealing," said Mr King."

"I don't know how to explain why I find some men more attractive than others. Sometimes I just want them to use me, to sneer at me and to call me names, like sissy or cocksucker or worse. I want them to tell me that I am not a real man, nor ever will be. I want them to play with my cock as they make fun of me. I feel the need to humiliate myself in the company of a naked man. I long to touch their lovely cocks and make them big and hard. I want to feel them pulsing in my hand. I want to feel their hands on my head as they tell me to suck them because they know that is what I want to do. I suppose it is the fact that they know what I want that turns me on, you know, the power they have over me. Their cocks make me weak and therein lies the humiliation and embarrassment," I confessed.

"Keep talking, Julian," said Mr King.

"Then there are times when I see some ordinary hen-pecked man in a coffee shop or the mall. An insignificant nobody of no importance and that night for some reason, as I am lying in my bed, stroking my cock, I picture myself alone with him. We stare into each other's eyes and I lean forward and kiss him. My kiss is long and deep and awakens in him all his suppressed desire and longing. I reach for his cock and stroke him. He gets rock hard with my touch. I make him whimper with desire for me. I see shock in his eyes as I slip off my trousers to reveal stockings, suspender belt and panties."

"How does he react to that beautiful sight, Julian, in your fantasy? asked Mr King.

"Oh, you know, it drives him crazy with lust. Sometimes I imagine us making love gently and lovingly and other times he fucks me fast and furiously. I just want to pleasure them, sexually and get sexual pleasure from them in return. Whenever I cum I am always looking at his face and I always have his cock in my hand, in my mouth, or inside my bum."

"And his cum? Where is his cum?

"His cum is inside me, forever. Afterwards when I am finished I feel ashamed of myself but these fantasies keep coming into my head and I can't stop them." I said and began to feel overcome with emotion. I could not believe I had confessed all these secrets to him.

"My goodness, Julian, you really are a very dirty girl at heart," said Mr King. "There is nothing wrong with your fantasies and they do no one any harm. I like them. A relationship between an older man and his sissy boy is perfectly natural, so you should not feel guilty at all. Now, don't you feel better for telling me some of your secrets. One day I will tell you some of my fantasies and as I do so, I will allow you to suck my fat cock because like all sissy boys, that is what you like to do best of all, isn't it, cocksucker?"

I did not answer him and my face turned red with embarrassment.

"I asked you a question, Julian. Answer me please! Tell me what you like to do best of all," he insisted.

"I like to suck your cock," I mumbled.

"That's my boy," said Mr King triumphantly. "Remember that you belong to me now until I am done with you."

There was no mistaking the menace in his tone of voice and a cold shiver ran down my back.

Mr King told me he would call me a taxi to take me home. He handed me a pair of white, skimpy panties and told me to wear them home. Disappointed that he was not going to bring me home I took off the beautiful dress after he unzipped me. Carefully, I hung it up on the rack and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I thought my legs looked great in the pink court shoes. I liked the look of the pink cock cage but, part of me wished I was not wearing it.

When I changed back in to my every day clothes they seemed to me to be drab and dreary. I was happy to be wearing panties under my trousers. Girls are so lucky I thought to myself. They get to wear the best clothes. My mobile pinged. I opened it up to see nine missed calls from my mom and seven messages, demanding to know where the hell I was and was I OK. Damn it, I thought. I should have messaged her last night.

I dreaded going home to face the music. I had never stayed out all night before. She will be furious with me and no doubt will want to tell me how great her latest boyfriend is. They are always the same type of guy. She likes big burly men. Mr King gave me money for the taxi and when it arrived he handed me a little plastic container with tablets in it.

"What is this?" I asked him.

"Take one yellow one and one white one every morning. They will help you get used to your chastity device," he replied.

I thanked him and said goodbye.

"I'll see you on Monday, Julian," he called after me.

12