Oh My God, Bro!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, what happened?" Tammy tried to grab his hand, but he pulled it away. "They do something shitty to you? I'll go there right now, and I'll smack that bitch right in the..."

"Good night, Tammy, I'll see you in the morning."

"But...hey!" she yelped when he slammed the door in her face.

She heard the lock click and his floor creak as he walked away from the door.

"Jeez, talk about a buzz killer." Tammy mumbled, wondering what had gone wrong.

She raised her hand to knock again, then decided against it. If they'd done something mean to him, or he'd somehow made a fool of himself, that was what was making him mad, and her trying to get him to talk would make it worse.

But something like that wouldn't explain him being all red and sweaty, and if he didn't feel well why was he jacking off?

"Boys," Tammy replied aloud as she turned and walked down the hall to her bedroom. It would take more than not feeling well to stop an 18-year-old guy, especially a sexually frustrated one from needing to get off.

Maybe the girl that invited him got him all hot and bothered, then shut him down, cock teasing him. That would make him mad and humiliated but need to get it out of his system. Hot and bothered enough to be staring at his sister's rack.

But he couldn't do that if she weren't flaunting it so she couldn't be too mad at him. Tammy entered her room, closing the door behind her, and making her way carefully over to her bed to turn on the lamp next to her bed.

She tossed the shoes into her open closet, then walked over to stand in front of the mirror over her bureau. Still feeling the effects of the weed and JD, she smiled at her reflection then puckered her full red lips and blew a kiss to herself.

"Hey, baby," she purred. "You like what you see?"

She touched her chest, and feigned a look of shock.

"What, you want to see my titties? That's very forward of you sir," she giggled. "But okay!"

She grabbed the hem of the dress and after slowly pulling it up over her hips, revealing her black thong, she pulled it quickly up over her head and tossed it to the floor. She hopped up and down, smiling at the way her big tits jiggled, then cupped them.

"I know, they are amazing, aren't they?" she asked. "Yes, they're real, look." She lifted, then dropped her heavy breasts making them bounce. "Fake tits don't move like that, baby!"

"You want to suck on them?" Tammy stroked her large, deep pink nipples. She gasped. "You want to fuck them?"

She pressed them together. "Maybe I can help more?" she lowered her head and flicked her tongue at the imaginary cock sliding between her tits.

Lifting her right breast higher, she tongued her nipple, eyeing herself in the mirror as she did it. The contact from her soft wet tongue sent a shiver through her and she released her breast.

"Damn," she whispered.

Her worry over Jimmy was taking a back seat to the horned out feeling she'd had all night. Tammy ran her hands down her flat belly, pausing to flick the silver pendent dangling from her naval.

She slipped her hand into the thong, and moaned when they slid over her aching clit. Tammy sucked on her lower lip as she imagined it was what's his name's hand as he stood behind her, his arms around her slender waist, his fingers exploring her.

Tammy removed her hand, pressing her fingers to her face, inhaling the scent of her smooth pink slit. She sucked on them, her eyes rolling back as she tasted herself. Too bad it was from her fingers and not a big dick that had just been pounding her.

"So romantic," she laughed at her crude thoughts.

Tammy reached up and gathered her long auburn hair, lifting it over her head, posing for herself. She let it fall, liking the way it felt cascading down her back and shoulders.

"What a waste," she lamented as she stared at her reflection.

In addition to her most attention getting asset, her boobs, the rest of her was nothing to be ashamed of. Her long legs, slender waist, and small, but perfectly shaped and firm little ass, combined to give her the kind of body that could pull off dresses like the one she'd just taken off.

Between her body, her light green eyes, full luscious lips, and long hair, Tammy had never had trouble finding fun when she wanted it. One guy had told her she had the body of a porn star. She'd rewarded that remark by fucking him like one, but never gave him her number, because until Rick she'd preferred one and done.

Tammy wanted hot sex and no drama, so she got the former, and didn't give them a chance to become the latter. She found it easier to cut loose and be a sex crazed wild cat if the guy didn't know her or anything about her.

Rick seemed to prove she was better off. Those guys had gotten one great night out of her and they parted ways. She'd given Rick the best of her for months, just for him to start banging his tutor who was three years older than him, and had her own place.

It was his loss, but it was still humiliating to let her guard down and care for someone. Even say "I love you," for the first time to a man not her father or brother, and he was banging another girl.

She doubted she was going to get serious again anytime soon. How did she know she wouldn't get hurt again? There was no guarantee even a nice guy wouldn't eventually decide he wanted someone else, or find another way to break her heart?

"Deep shit, there girl," Tammy tapped her head, then turned away from the mirror.

She slipped out of her thong, noting how the sticky crotch peeled from her pussy. She picked up a plain pink t-shirt and pulled it down over her head before crawling into her bed and pulling the sheet up to her waist. She shut the light off and lay there for a couple minutes, her mind turning back to Jimmy and whatever made the party go south for him.

She looked over at her nightstand where she kept her purple vibe and a pulsating silver bullet. All night long, and even a couple minutes ago she'd been horny, but the mood seemed to have passed. A side effect of smoking too much, sometimes it put her in a heavy mood when the buzz began to fade.

She felt bad for Jimmy even though she didn't know what happened yet, had gotten herself thinking about getting cheated on, and was now thinking that for all her looks, and for in general being a good person, she was alone in bed on a Friday night, a night like any other the last few months.

Tammy sighed and closed her eyes, rolling onto her side and facing away from the nightstand. She'd killed her own mood. Whenever she thought about Jimmy being alone, she always felt she was better off because she'd had sex, a lot of sex.

But in a way she was alone as he was. Rick was the first guy she'd slept with in the literal sense of spending the night in his bed. It was nice to go to sleep and wake up with someone, and not just because they could have sex before and after sleeping, but the contact and closeness in between.

"Should have went to the club." Tammy muttered before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Chapter 3

Tammy slowly opened her eyes. Had she just heard something? What time was it? She listened, but didn't hear anything. She closed her eyes, then yelped when something touched her shoulder.

"Its just me!" Jimmy said next to her.

"Jesus!" Tammy rolled onto her back and found the base of the touch lamp, turning it on.

"You ever hear of knocking?"

"Sorry, I um," he looked nervous, no more than nervous, he looked scared.

"You okay?" She asked as her racing heart slowed down. "You're still all red. You have a fever?"

"No, I just uh..." he looked around evasively.

"What the fuck is that?" Now that she was fully awake, she noticed Jimmy only had on a pair of black boxer briefs. It wasn't him being in his underwear that caused her reaction, but the obvious bulge in them. "Oh my god, bro, are you fucking hard?"

"No! I mean, yeah, I mean," Jimmy ran both hands through his hair, something he did when he was anxious. "I don't know what I mean."

"Why the hell would you come in here like that?" She pointed to the door. "Go do something with that."

"I can't!" His voice cracked from nerves.

"What do you mean you can't?" Tammy pushed herself up into a sitting position. "Just jack off like you always do. That's what you were doing when I came home."

"I know, I did that."

"She must have cock teased you pretty good for you to be all worked up again," Tammy shrugged. "Just do it again."

"I did! I did it twice, and look at this!" He pointed down to his crotch.

Tammy's eyes reflexively followed, then quickly looked away, but not quick enough that she couldn't help notice how big the bulge was. Apparently her skinny geeky little brother was packing a big surprise down there.

"Tammy, I need your help."

"With what?"

"Um, well," he glanced down towards his crotch.

"With that? Ewww!" Tammy's face scrunched up in disgust. "What the hell is wrong with you? I'm your goddamn sister!"

"Please?" He adjusted his glasses, another of his nervous tics. "God, Tammy, it's so hard it hurts!"

"It's going to hurt when I punch you in the balls for being a fucking pervert. Did you take something at that party? Someone slip you something?"

"Yeah," Jimmy said softly.

"What?" Tammy's disgust gave way to concern. "Do you know what it was? Should I take you to the ER?" Her parents were somehow going to blame her for this, if he ended up sick.

"Viagra." Jimmy admitted and sat on the edge of her bed.

"Someone put Viagra in a drink?" Tammy frowned. "Why would anyone do that? I mean unless they wanted to take advantage of it."

"Or pull a mean prank." Jimmy said glumly.

"Prank." Tammy repeated.

"Kim, the girl who invited me, it was her house, and I guess she'd found her dad's Viagra. She was being super nice to me, danced with me a couple times even though I can't dance and started telling me that maybe we could go upstairs to her room later."

"Teasing bitch."

"Yeah, and I was nervous but excited. I should have known it was a set up. The kids there were like the who's who of the cool kids club."

"Won't be so cool when I get some of my friends to..."

"Let it go, sis." Jimmy told her. "I don't need to look like a bigger loser by my big sister handling my problems."

"But they can't just do that to people."

"Anyway, she brings me a drink, a Captain and Coke. I make myself look like an idiot by saying I'm not old enough to drink. But she just smiled while the other kids are laughing, and tells me I have to be a man someday and if I drink up, maybe she'll help make me a man."

"I drink it and people are laughing and grinning. I figure they're making fun of me having a hard time getting it down, because I don't think there was much coke in there. Few minutes later I start sweating, and my damn nose starts running.

"I go in the bathroom and I'm all flushed. I think it's from the drink being so strong. What do I know, I'm the straight arrow; you're the partier in the family."

"Thanks."

"But then I start getting, um, excited." Jimmy continued. "Really excited. Couple minutes later I start seeing a blue tinge out of the corners of my eyes. I know that's not booze. I start to leave and Kim comes over and asks me if I feel okay.

"I told her no, and I'm leaving."

"Do you think she gave it to you because she wanted to fuck you?" Tammy asked. "Maybe it wasn't just being mean? But she thought you'd be nervous or something?"

"No because she asked me if I was leaving because something came up, and started to laugh. One of her friends was there and yelled that Kim shouldn't be giving me a hard time. Another girl told me to lighten up, and why was I so stiff?

"Then this guy, big jock looking creep, comes over and puts his arm around Kim, turns out he's her boyfriend. He asks me to let him know how many times I'll have to jerk off because he and the other guys had a bet going."

"I...I just about ran out the door, and this kid stops me, and tells me, he heard Kim say she put two pills in that drink, and you're only supposed to take one every 24 hours. He said if I can't get it down I better get to a doctor."

"Jesus Christ," Tammy leaned forward and put her hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, Jimmy. Those people are fucking garbage."

"I think even the kid that warned me was in on it, trying to scare me. But he's right. I, um, took care of it, right after I shut the door in your face, and it didn't go down. I did it again, and it did and I fell asleep, but I woke up a half hour later like this.

"Then do it again."

"I tried, but it doesn't work."

"How can it not work?" Tammy asked.

"I got off twice, maybe my hand's not enough. I tried for a while, just couldn't..." he looked away from her. "You know, get there."

"Use lotion, it'll feel a lot better."

"I did, didn't help, and I watched porn, and that still didn't help because I'm not horny I'm fucking frustrated. My balls are aching from being like this."

"Wow, TMI, bro." Tammy smiled, but it faded when she saw how upset he was. "Sorry, not trying to make fun of you, just trying to get you to relax."

"Does that look relaxed?" he pointed.

"I'm not looking at that," Tammy told him. "You could have worn sweats or something. You didn't have to try and show me proof."

"Just not thinking straight. I'm scared, Tammy." He looked up and she saw he wasn't kidding, his eyes were wide and she could feel his shoulder quaking under her hand.

"This sucks and it was embarrassing, but why are you scared?"

"I went online. We see those dumb commercials for this stuff, and they have that warning that if you're hard for four hours see a doctor."

"It hasn't been four hours," Tammy pointed out.

"It's been over two!"

"Calm down, you just need to keep going until you wear it out."

"I can't get off!" He yelled, his eyes wide behind his glasses. "And you know what they do if it won't go down?"

"Jimmy, it will go down, don't get crazy, and you know looking things up online always makes things worse."

"This is true though! The doctor has to cut it to get it to fucking deflate and there's a good chance you might never be able to get hard again!"

"Don't get crazy over it. You'll take care of it. Hey, you're a pro at getting yourself off."

"Why did I even come in here?" Jimmy went to stand, but she caught his arm.

"Okay, no more jokes, but try and take it easy. Tons of guys use this stuff, that four hour thing is really rare."

"Most guys who take it are older and have trouble. I'm 18, seeing a girl's foot can get me hard, and she gave me two of them! The dose is one!"

Tammy frowned and poked at her lip, her own nervous habit when she was thinking. He made two good points. Guys her age could go three or four times a night without any help, and the double dose.

"Yeah," Jimmy pointed to her. "See? You're thinking about what I just said."

"Because you're scared, and I'm taking it seriously, but I know you'll be fine."

"Tammy, I'm a goddamn virgin! If I have to have that done I might never have sex in my life!" His voice cracked again and she swore he was a minute away from crying. "Look at me! I'm mad, I'm scared, and I'm hard as a damn rock! This isn't going away on its own."

"Then you help it go away. Use your left hand."

"Funny. I'm telling you my hand isn't enough. Or is that piece of plastic in your drawer as good as a real dick?"

"Whoa, no need to be rude."

"I'm saying it's not the same, and women can only play with themselves so many times, before it's not going to do it anymore too."

Tammy bit back the remark that he didn't know anything about women other than the internet and his friends, but there was truth to it, she'd had nights of masturbating where she reached the point she was numb to her own touch.

Tammy looked over at her alarm clock.

"It's twelve thirty. That amazing super store on post road is open until 1 on Friday's and Saturdays."

"How do you know that, and why does it matter?"

"I know because that's where I buy my toys, and it matters because if you're hands not doing it, I'll go and buy you a fleshlight or something."

"Ugh," Jimmy put his head in his hands. "Those things are gross looking and nasty."

"Sex doll? Pocket pussy?"

"Stop it!" Jimmy snapped. "It's no better than my damn hand."

"Then why do guys buy them?"

"I don't know!" Jimmy whined. "I need something real. Something I never did before."

Tammy resumed poking her lip. Something real.

"I got it!" she snapped her fingers.

"What is it?" Jimmy looked at her hopefully.

"I have a hundred dollars stashed away, and Mom and Dad left me a hundred in case we wanted to get some take out over the weekend."

"So?"

"Billy from work was telling me his parents are divorcing because his father was banging all these hookers. He got them from a site called Erotic mistress. We'll go online and find someone to come take care of you."

"A hooker?" Jimmy looked at her as if she'd lost her mind.

"Sure, you get your problem taken care of and get your first time!" Tammy beamed. "Grab my laptop for me."

"You'd really want me with a hooker? Seriously?"

"I have condoms in the nightstand."

"Tammy, don't you think I've been humiliated enough tonight?"

"Why is this bad?"

"I'm an 18 year old kid. I'm skinny, I'm geeky, and any woman that comes here is going to know I'm a loser paying for his first time." He mimicked her expression of disgust from earlier. "That my big sister paid for and will be down the hall when it happens."

"Well...its not perfect, but you don't want a sex toy either, and say you can't do it yourself again. What's left?"

"Besides, cops are all over those sites. We could get in trouble, plus some of those girls are okay, but some are kind of you know, on drugs or drunk, or just skanky even." He put his hands out. "And let's get back to me being a l..."

"You're not a fucking loser, stop saying that." Tammy snapped at him. "You're a little skinny sure, but glasses are in these days and you're cute, and you're sweet, and you're smart. Only reason you don't have a girl is you're too shy and wrapped up in being a loser to meet one. Stop wallowing, and start getting a life, Jimmy."

"I guess that was supportive," he gave her a weak smile. "You're a good sis, and a good friend, you know that?"

"Don't go Hallmark on me, we still have to help you out." Tammy sighed. What else was there? Did she have a friend she could talk into...no, what was she thinking? Too many Donna jokes about Brenda giving Jimmy a pity BJ.

"You could help me."

"Huh?" His words pulled her from her thoughts. "I'm your sister, Jimmy. I love you and do whatever I can to help when I can, but this? Is not something a sister can help you with."

"Please?"

"What's wrong with you?" Tammy demanded. "I know you're scared and messed up right now, but you're out of your mind if you think I'm going to fuck my brother."

"No, no!" He put his hands up defensively. "Of course not! Not sex!"

"Then what? You better not think I'm going to suck your dick." Jeez was she really having this conversation? Maybe she was still asleep and having a Mary Jane and JD driven fucked up dream.

"Wow," Jimmy whispered, an odd look on his face.

"Wow what?"

"I don't know, just hearing you say suck my dick was kind of hot."

"Out!" Tammy pointed to the door. "That shit's put the little head in charge and making you a serious fucking perv. Go stroke it until it goes down."

"But..."

"I offered to get you a toy, I even offered to try and find you an escort and help pay for it." Tammy crossed her arms over her chest." Chump don't want no help, chump don't get no help."

"Tammy, please help me with this!"

"You can do it yourself, you're just being weird and trying to get pervy with me."