Oh My God, Bro!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's oh, Tammy, that's so good." Jimmy groaned. "Keep doing it, please keep doing it."

Tammy released his cock, this time with pre cum laced drool spraying from her mouth and dripping onto her tits.

"I'm going to keep sucking." She spit onto the head of his cock and stroked his full length. "I'm going to suck your cock and you're going to come you little shit, you got that?"

"I want to!"

"You will. You'll come from your big sis giving you your first blow job, not just the first, but the best you'll ever get."

She hawked another glob of spit onto his head and added her second hand jacking him with both fists again as he moaned and squirmed on the bed.

"I'm not losing this game, Jimmy, and if you get close and think you can't? I want you to think about where you're coming, because you'll be coming in my mouth."

She wagged her tongue at him.

"Every drop right in my mouth. Ever been mad at me? Think I'm a bitch? Well just think about this smart ass bitch choking on this goddamn horse cock of yours and filling my mouth with your load."

"Goddamn, you're nasty."

"I am, I'm your nasty big sister. But I'm a good big sister too because I'm doing this for you."

"I'll do anything for you, Tammy. I promise!"

"Then come for me."

She took him back into her mouth and went full porn star. She took him as deep as she could, and bobbed her head rapidly while jerking him off. Her jaw and throat were beginning to hurt from the effort of taking so much.

The head of his cock repeatedly banged into the back of her throat and she was now shamelessly drooling down his cock, then slurping it up when she came back down on his shaft. Tammy's eyes were now watering while she emitted a series of sloppy wet sucking sounds with an occasional gag mixed in.

Jimmy was sitting back on his elbows, his eyes wide, transfixed by the sight of his big sister sloppily gobbling his cock like it was the best thing she'd ever tasted. His thighs and knees were shaking, and his entire body tense.

His cock was twitching in her mouth and hand, and Tammy knew she had him right on the edge. But even when she continued to blow him he didn't come. His moans were getting desperate again, with those frustrated whimpers in between them.

Tammy's face was now as red as his from abusing her mouth with his cock, and she didn't think she could do it for much longer. She slid her hand between his legs and cupped his balls, massaging them as she sucked.

Jimmy's legs straightened around her and his hips lifted, pushing him deeper into her descending mouth. It caused her to gag and a fresh wave of spit to erupt from her mouth, but she kept going, relentlessly punishing her own mouth and throat in an effort to give him what he needed.

"Oh, don't stop!" he gasped. "Keep sucking, please keep sucking!"

Tammy rose on her knees, and the next time she took most of his length, she tilted her head, forced her mouth wider and took him all the way until her lips touched the base of his shaft. She gurgled around his cock, drooling, tears flowing down her face and fighting not to gag. Tammy shook her head rapidly back and forth, while squeezing his balls.

"Oh...oh....Fuck!"

Jimmy's hips thrust and his cock exploded in her mouth. He was in the back of her throat when he did it, Tammy squealed when cum not only erupted from the sides of her mouth, but shot out of her nose.

Her throat sore, and her nostrils burning, she resumed bobbing her head, sucking as he continued to fill her mouth. She swallowed some of it, but the spurts were so thick, more came out of her mouth to slide down his shaft.

She slurped it back up as she doggedly continued to blow him despite her discomfort. She'd worked hard for this and wanted every drop, wanted to drain his balls so he'd be spent and his cock would go down.

"Oh, fuck, sis! Tammy...Oh that's...oh Tammy!" Jimmy was moaning and writing on the bed as his sister rubbed his balls and sucked despite the cum oozing from her nose and mouth.

Tammy eased back, but kept his head in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, and shaking her head, working his sensitive tip around her sloppy mouth.

"Okay!" Jimmy's hips jerked and he gasped each time she gave him a hard suck. "Okay! Please stop!"

Tammy let him fall from her mouth, his tip followed by more cum which joined the mess on her chest and tits, some had even slid down to her stomach. She sat back on her knees gasping for breath, while Jimmy did the same.

"Jesus," he wheezed. "Sis, you can suck cock!"

"Like you'd know if I were good or not," she replied, then gave him a smile through her sticky lips. "But yeah, I've been told I give damn good head."

"Imagine Mom and Dad hearing this?"

"Lucky they weren't home, or mom would be with you at the ER," Tammy grabbed her night shirt and wiped the cum from her tits and stomach. "Speaking of?"

Tammy looked at his cock to see it was still twitching, but didn't seem as hard.

"It's," Jimmy slowly lowered his head as if he were afraid to look. "It doesn't hurt and...its going down!"

Even as he spoke, his cock had softened significantly. Being hard for so long and finally coming had his tired flesh quickly deflating.

"Job well done if I say so myself."

"Thank you! Sis, I owe you big time!"

"Just never tell anyone about any of this."

"You keep saying that." Jimmy released a long sigh of relief. "Damn that felt good, and I feel so much better."

"That was the third time you came?" she dabbed at her chin with a clean corner of the shirt. "That's the biggest goddamn load I've ever taken, came out of my nose, I thought they made that shit up for the movies."

"You should stop talking," he told her with a grin.

Tammy returned it, then rose to her feet and sat on the bed next to him. The movement made her realize how wet she was. Her nipples were so hard they were aching the way his cock had, and her clit was throbbing with need.

"You said you'd do anything for me, and you owe me?" As she asked, the small part of her that was still appalled at what they'd done, told her she needed it to end here, but the other part of her, the part that got more than a little enjoyment from sucking off her brother, was in full control.

"Name it. Chores, favors, money, anything you want."

"Eat my pussy," she said softly.

"Sure, I'll...what?" Jimmy stared at her, his mouth hanging open.

"I've been super horny since Rick, and getting you off has me so wet. I need to come and you should return the favor and help me."

"I don't know how," Jimmy said nervously. "I never did anything with a girl before."

"I'll help you, and this way when you are with a girl, you'll know how to make her happy." She whistled. "Not that your dick won't have her eyes rolling, but you should know how to please a woman."

"I..." he looked down at his cock, which even soft was impressive. Kid was a shower and a grower. "What if I get hard again?"

"That's why we should do this. You get hard we'll figure it out. But what if you go in your room and fall asleep and have a dirty dream about, I don't know maybe your hot sister, and you're hard in your sleep?"

"And if I don't wake up and I sleep too long..."

"You could hurt yourself." Tammy nodded, then sliding back to the middle of the bed, spun on her ass and lay back so her head was on the pillow. "Let's make sure we have it all out of your system."

She spread her legs, then reached down with both hands and spread her lips, wantonly exposing her pussy to her brother. "Just think of it as kissing your sister," she giggled. "Right on the lips."

"Fuck, that's," he nodded so fast his glasses slid down his nose. "Yeah, we should be sure I'm okay."

"Then come stretch out between my legs." She tapped her clit. "And give me that kiss."

Jimmy rolled over onto the bed, sliding up between her legs, until his face was inches from her pink slit.

"Let me have these." Tammy plucked the glasses from his face and put them on the nightstand. "If they steam up you won't see anything."

Jimmy didn't reply, just stared at her pussy.

"Right here, she pinched her clit between her thumb and forefinger. "Lick it, nice and easy."

Jimmy eased forward placing his hands on her inner thighs and tentatively flicked his tongue across her swollen button. Tammy released a sharp breath and her hips jerked, pushing her pussy into his face.

"Damn, I'm worked up. Now go head and lick, you can go up and down or side to side, be fancy and do it in a circle. Nice and light feels best."

Jimmy fluttered his tongue over her clit doing as she said, up and down then side to side.

"That's nice," she slid her hands up her stomach and cupped her breasts. "You're doing just fine, little brother. Just nice and easy, you know, like your sister sometimes," she giggled.

Her giggle turned into a moan when he traced a slow circle around her clit, then resumed the soft flicks over and around it.

"Hmm," Tammy sighed contentedly as her brother's tongue danced across her excited flesh. "Feels good, baby."

Jimmy smiled up at her. "Like you calling me, baby."

"You are my baby brother after all," she moaned when she took her nipples between her fingers. "How about you lick lower? Use that tongue between my lips."

Jimmy licked her clit then pushed his tongue down through her moist lips. He licked and swirled his tongue, probing the folds of her pussy as she played with her nipples, her hips rocking gently as her brother explored her.

"Little lower, then push with your tongue," she guided him.

He did as she said, moving his tongue lower, then making it rigid and pushing. They both gasped when his tongue slipped into her hole. Jimmy moved his tongue around inside her, his eyes going wide as he got his first taste of pussy.

"Move your head back and forth, tongue fuck me."

He was good at following instructions and Tammy groaned and squeezed her nipples harder was he plunged his tongue in and out of her.

"See how wet I am?" she asked softly. "You got me that way. Got me all hot and horny asking me to play with that big cock."

Without being told, Jimmy slid his hand between her legs and removing his tongue, replaced it with his finger.

"Bad boy," she purred. "You fingering your sister?"

"Yes," he whispered, then made her jump when he pressed his face to her pussy and inhaled deeply. "Damn, that smells good."

"You say the sweetest things!" Tammy giggled. Wow she was way down the forbidden rabbit hole at this point. "Put another one in and push them nice and deep."

He eased another finger in and she released a low moan as he slipped them all the way. She contracted her pussy around them and giggled at the look on his face.

"Imagine a girl doing that around your dick. Now, get that tongue back on that clit, and move your fingers side to side."

Jimmy eagerly went back to her clit while wiggling her fingers and Tammy let her head fall back on the pillow staring at the ceiling as she toyed with her nipples and her brother fingered her whole tonguing her clit.

This was what she'd wanted tonight, granted she'd never in a million years imagined it being her brother between her legs, but what the hell? He was doing a pretty damn good job on her. She could still taste his cum in her mouth and as disgusted as she should be by that, it only served to make her squirm harder in his face.

"Suck on it," she whispered. "Suck your nasty sister's clit, help me the way I helped you."

She gasped when he sucked her harder than she expected, but it felt damn good and her pussy tightened around his fingers. Jimmy sucked her several times in rapid succession, then went back to licking.

His tongue was moving faster and more confidently, and his fingers were now thrusting harder into her. Tammy lifted her legs, placing her feet on his shoulders. Jimmy went back to sucking her, his lips smacking into her wet flesh.

"I like that, shake those fingers side to side, I want to hear them working that sloppy cunt." Where had that word come from? She heard it plenty in porn and in a few erotic stories she'd read, but never said it. Whatever, dirty words were the least of the sins she'd committed tonight.

Jimmy shook his fingers and she moaned at both the feeling and the way she could indeed here the wet fapping sound they were making in her sopping slit. He went back to licking, his tongue now boldly flowing over her in up and down then side to side licks.

Tammy's breath quickened and her hips rocked faster, her toes curling into his shoulders as her back arched. She tugged on her large nipples, stretching them taut as she rolled them between her fingers. Her thighs tightened and her pussy quivered around his fingers as he worked them harder and faster.

"Yeah!" she gasped. "Like that! Work that clit, baby! Make your big sis come for you!"

Jimmy sucked her clit with an enthusiasm she'd never experienced before, his long slender fingers working her, slapping the walls of her tight pussy. Tammy moaned and arched her back higher while pushing her feet against his shoulders, causing her ass to come off the bed.

"Oh, oh ohhhh!" Tammy squealed as a hard suck accompanied by her giving her nipples a rough twist sent her over the edge.

She released a series of sharp high pitched yips as her orgasm crashed through her. Her pussy convulsed around his fingers as she writhed on the bed, grinding her wet quivering pussy into her brother's face.

He managed to keep licking, his fingers plunged deep inside her twitching twat. Tammy's yips turned into a low guttural growl as she came harder than she could ever remember, and her hips jerked uncontrollably, smearing Jimmy's face with her hot wet flesh.

"Oh, shit," she moaned as her body went limp, her feet falling from his shoulders. "Wow, that was," she giggled as she released her tits, and put her hands over her face. "I came so fucking hard!"

"Happy to help," Jimmy told her, but he didn't sound as excited as she thought he'd be. "But speaking of hard."

Tammy pushed herself up on her elbows and saw he was now kneeling between her lower legs. His amazing cock was once again fully erect, despite the fact she'd gotten him off only a few minutes ago.

"Goddamn," Tammy said quietly. "That shit does its job doesn't it?"

"It took a lot the last time," Jimmy shook his head. "How the hell am I going to..."

He trailed off when Tammy slid down the bed so her thighs were around his knees. She grabbed his cock and knowing she was about to cross the ultimate line, but not caring, she pushed his head through the lips of her pussy.

"Tammy, we can...Oh!"

Jimmy gasped in disbelief when Tammy pushed the head of his cock against her wet hole. She groaned as even easing his head between her lips was stretching her further open than she ever had been before.

She wiggled forward until his entire head was inside her and moaned. "Inside, but easy."

"You're really going to let me..." he paused as if he was afraid to say it, then added in a barely audible voice. "Fuck you?"

"That dick isn't going to come by itself, little brother, now don't think about it, just do it."

Jimmy blinked like he might be wondering if he were dreaming, but thrust his hips.

"Oh fuck!" Tammy cried out as his girth forced her pussy to stretch around him. "Easy!"

"S...sorry." Jimmy stuttered. "God, you feel good!"

"Then feel me, but slow, baby. Maybe I'm a little easy sometimes, but I'm not a damn porn star, you need to feed me that thing a little at a time."

"Feed you," Jimmy stared down at his cock partially inserted between her pink lips. "You're so hot."

"Then feel the heat, little brother, get me used to that dick so you can have your first time."

"Maybe tonight isn't so bad after all," Jimmy said as much to himself as her, then eased forward, slowly working his length into her.

"Fuck that's ...oh fuck," Tamm repeated as he fed his cock into her.

She reached back over her head, bracing her palms against the headboard so she wouldn't slide up the bed as he pried his thick cock into her tight pussy. Her eyes went wide, and she whimpered as he entered her.

As slowly as he was going, it was still uncomfortable, but when he stopped she shook her head. "Keep going, I want it all, baby. Every inch of it."

Jimmy obliged easing deeper into her. He was whimpering softly at the teasing sensation of being inside a woman for the first time, but only a little at a time.

"So hot, so fucking tight," he moaned.

"Jimmy, I think just about any girl will be tight to you." She lifted her legs, spreading them wider and putting her feet on his chest, to open herself more for him, took a deep breath and said.

"Go ahead, all of it."

In his excitement he thrust his hips hard, plowing the rest of his cock into her.

"Oh god!" Tammy squealed as her pussy felt as if it were stretched to the breaking point.

"Sorry!" Jimmy eased back, but she gasped.

"Just fuck me, I'll get used to it."

Jimmy hesitated, but only for a second before he drove back into her, and this time continued to pump his hips.

"Deep!" she moaned. "So fucking deep!"

Her fingers slid around the rungs of the headboard, gripping them tightly as Jimmy fucked her. Her eyes rolled back, and her mouth shaped in a wide O as he pounded her tight pussy with his uncomfortably thick cock.

"Shit this feels so good," Jimmy moaned as he put his hands on her knees, his hips thrusting faster. "Better than I ever dreamed of!"

"Glad you like...Oh!" Tammy couldn't finish the sentence; all she could do was lay there helplessly as his cock battered into her.

As wet as she was, it still hurt, but she let him keep going. She knew she'd get used to him, but more than that, they'd already done so many things they shouldn't have, she wanted him to have her.

His first time, something he'd just admitted to dreaming about, something he'd always remember and treasure, and she was the one who could give it to him. Yes, she was his sister, yes it was wrong, but she was doing something nice for him, and after this maybe he'd be more confident with other girls.

"Oh yeah," Jimmy breathed, his hands sliding over her knees and down her thighs. "You feel so good, you look so good."

He ran his hands back up her legs to her ankles, he lifted her feet and surprised her by kissing the soles of her feet, then sliding his tongue along her toes. It tickled and her feet jerked, but she was still more focused on her body's efforts to accommodate him.

"I like this in the movies." Still holding her ankles, he spread her legs wider.

Tammy yelped when the move was accompanied by him fucking her harder. She gasped and groaned as he had his way with her helpless pussy. He didn't even seem to be going all out and it was the hardest fucking she'd endured due to his size.

As if she'd jinxed herself his hips moved faster, his strokes longer and more forceful. Tammy's tits were now bouncing, and she saw his eyes darting between her breasts and his cock plundered his sister's slit.

He released her legs which dropped by his sides and leaned over, bracing his hands on either side of her shoulders. Jimmy lowered his head and she moaned when he sucked her right nipple into his mouth.

The size and weight of her breast made it hard for him as it kept moving so she released the headboard and brought her arms down to cup her breasts for him. Jimmy sucked eagerly on her tit, then switched to the other nipple.

This increased the speed and power of his thrusts as the thrill of sucking her tits fueled his desire. Mercifully, her pussy was able to spread around his girth and it was being less painful, allowing her to revel in the sensation of being stuffed like she never had before.

Jimmy went side to side working each nipple as she moaned from the touch of his tongue and the increased pleasure she was now receiving from their fucking. He lifted his head and slid up further, so he was looking down at her.