Oh My God, Melissa; You're Nude!

Story Info
Client wants me to get her daughter pregnant, and marry her.
4.1k words
4.43
15.9k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the Nineties, I did some work for a family that my brother had referred to me. They needed some custom carpentry work done that was beyond his scope, and with my dad helping me, I easily completed the task. To me, it was simple; they had purchased some nice looking display units that were in all likelihood not supposed to go together and were also in same likelihood manufactured in a poor, steamy Asian country somewhere. They wanted everything fastened together to make an entertainment center, but the mouldings were off slightly, and could therefor not be mitered together properly. My assessment was that the main piece was manufactured in a different facility, and although they looked identical, their moulding cutters were off enough to cause an issue when attempting to match everything up.

This is where my brother "graciously" offered me the job because he had no idea what the hell he was doing. He fancied himself a master carpenter, but he was more of a whiz with a pin nailer and some good design ideas. I, on the other hand, had learned my skills from the same father he had; I just paid attention how to do things with hand tools and Old World skills. I also had driven for a lumber company for a few months between jobs, so I was aware that in the 1990's, to save time in new home construction, rather than compound miter each corner, the trim carpenters would simply install decorative blocks on the inside and outside corners of the walls and then put flat-cut lengths of moulding in between. I figured that idea would work perfectly in my situation, so I picked up a couple of those blocks at the Great Pumpkin home center, cut the mouldings so the blocks would fit, and fastened the whole shebang together with some fancy chromed screws and decorative grommets.

The customers were thrilled at the result, and invited my brother, Dad and myself over for a cookout a week or so later. They had two teenage children; Brett and Melissa, whom I had seen from time to time as I was fixing the furniture, and more formal introductions were made. Melissa was kind of cute but only around fourteen at the time, so I didn't pay her too much attention. She had inherited her mother's Scottish looks along with her father's European Spanish features, and I would learn years later, that when she grew up, she became even cuter.

After my brother moved to Jackson Hole to open up a business that catered to high end resorts, businesses and local residents, Enrique and Tori no longer had a carpenter to call, and when they decided to fix the house up to put it on the market, they also needed someone who could do everything on their extensive punch list. So twenty five years later, despite the fact that I was pretty much retired, I began fixing the cedar siding, replacing fogged windows, etc., off and on for the better part of two years to help them out. In the meantime, Melissa had moved back home, and she was no longer that cute little girl I remembered. She had blossomed into an attractive woman who was now in her late thirties, and when I say blossomed, I mean that literally! She had inherited her mother's chunky tits without a doubt. Very large and attractive blossoms, I might add, and I certainly noticed them!

I would see her sometimes in the mornings as she headed out to work, and occasionally when she came home, depending on her schedule. Once in a while, she would wear a black skirt and calf-high boots, and she looked really cute! Unbeknownst to me, she found me equally attractive, and one day she let it slip out to her parents during dinner, much to their surprise. This prompted Tori to email me and suggest I ask her daughter out, much to MY surprise.

When a parent suggests you ask their daughter out, it's a pretty good indication that if things work out, they will make great in-laws. Enrique and Tori were already like a brother and sister to me, so I teased Tori after that by calling her Mom, much to Enrique's amusement. He was only eleven years older than I was, and Melissa was eleven years younger, putting me right in the middle. Still close enough that he felt like more of a brother-in-law than a potential father-in-law, should things have worked out with Melissa and myself, so I called him "Hermano," meaning brother in Spanish.

Melissa and I went out on a few dates and we had a lot of fun together, but we didn't really click as a serious couple for some reason, so things kind of went back to normal, although we would still hug when we saw each other, and essentially became BFFs. Another six weeks or so went by, and I forgot to email her that I would be working at the house the following day, so that she could sleep at her brother's house so I didn't disturb her. I guess I forgot because I was going to be inside, painting some trim I had replaced the previous week along with new color on the walls, so it didn't even occur to me to give her a heads up.

That morning I let myself in as usual, as I was always there much earlier than they all got up, and I had a key to the house. I guess if they trusted me with their house key, they figured they could trust me with their only daughter as well. The house had several offset levels to it, and the upper level had been Brett and Melissa's area when they were children. It had a main open area and three bedrooms, along with a full bathroom.

I spread the drop cloth, and opened the can of paint, so that I could begin painting the trim I had replaced earlier. Painting is of course, very quiet, so poor Melissa had no idea that I busily working just outside of her bedroom in the open area. I heard her get up and turn on the stereo, and then the sound of her bedroom door opening. I assumed she was either dressed or wearing a bathrobe if she was going to shower, but to my stunned amazement, she was completely nude! I guess she didn't expect anyone to be in her space, so she felt no need to put anything on.

I stared in astonishment as she walked out into the open space without so much as a stitch on. I ogled her ample tits, which were still very firm looking, even in her thirties, and admired her bushy cunt and muscular legs. Since she wasn't expecting me to be working, she looked right at me and didn't even notice that I was there! All of this transpired in a second or so, but seemed like forever. Finally, I decided to make my presence known.

"I love that outfit." I said quietly. "It's totally you. You should have worn that on our first date."

Melissa sucked her breath in as she gave a start, and gasped audibly; placing her hand over her heart.

"Jesus Jack!" she burst out, as she finally noticed me standing there. "I wasn't expecting to see you today. I thought you were going to email me when you were going to be around."

To my surprise, she made no attempt to cover herself, and I thought back to one morning when Enrique and I were in the kitchen discussing plans for a killer deck I was designing at the time, for the back of the house. As we heard footsteps padding down the carpeted stairs, he had called out, "Melissa, Jack's here. Are you naked?" She arrived a few moments later, clad in a bathrobe, but I was beginning to wonder if she tended to parade around the house without any clothes on as a general rule, and had no inhibitions of being undressed in front of others.

"I wasn't expecting to see you like that either!" I exclaimed. "My god, Melissa! You're totally fucking nude! You look great though."

She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I usually wait until the last minute to put my clothes on." she admitted. "I tend to go clothes-free here around the house when I can. It's a lot more comfortable. I was going to tell you I'm a bit of a nudist, but it just never came up on any of our dates for some reason. I hope that doesn't put you off or anything."

"Not at all!" I replied enthusiastically. "I kind of like the look, myself. I didn't know you were a nudist, Sweetie."

"I'm really not, I suppose." she responded. "I mean, I don't go out front and mow the lawn without any clothes on or anything like that. I just don't mind walking around the house or drinking coffee on the back deck without putting anything on, and Mom and Dad aren't prudes, so they don't care. Do you?"

"Nope." I said, as I approached her, eyeing her nude body carefully.

She was built like her mom; ample tits, but a bit stocky as well. Not fat mind you, but medium boned and a lot of muscle, particularly in her well-toned thighs. That was why she looked so hot in calf high boots and a skirt. It really accentuated her legs. I stared for a few more seconds before finishing my sentence.

"I just hope you don't mind my gawking at you."

"I guess not." she replied, glancing at my crotch and noticing the prominent bulge in my jeans. "Would you like to watch me while I take my shower, Jack?"

"Are you serious?" I inquired, my eyes widening in anticipation. "I'd love to!"

"I've always thought you were kinda hot." she admitted, as I followed her into the bathroom. "Even when I was a kid. You and that Steven Seagal ponytail you had back then. I wanted to jump your bones so bad, Jack! I still would."

"Why didn't you ever tell me that when were going out?" I inquired, as she turned the water on and stepped into the tub, leaving the shower curtain pulled back so that I could watch her delicious bare body as she washed it in front of me.

"We just didn't click, and I didn't want you to think I was a whore if I told you that I wanted you to fuck me." she explained, as she let the water soak her reddish-brown hair. "You would you like to fuck me, wouldn't you, Jack?"

"I would," I replied, as I dropped my jeans and began to openly masturbate in front of her, "if you're still game."

"Take your clothes off and get in here with me." she instructed. "I want to get a good look at what you have as well."

I nodded and shed my clothes in record time, before joining her in the full sized tub under the hot, cascading water.

"We don't have time to fuck right now as I have to go to work," she said quietly, "but I can ask Mom and Dad if you can stay for dinner, and overnight. Would you like that?"

"I would, indeed!" I exclaimed.

"Good!" she said with a smile. "Then for now, I want to watch you jerk off to the sight of my nude body. I want to watch it squirt out, knowing that very soon, it will be squirting up inside of me. Do it, Jack! Jerk off in front of me so I can watch you cum!"

I needed no further encouragement, and reached out with my left hand to squeeze her right breast vigorously as I jerked off in front of her. Her tit was just as firm as I had imagined it would be, and I savored the way it felt in my hand as I continued to squeeze it.

"I'm going to cum, Melissa." I groaned, and she dropped to her knees and opened her mouth to take the load. "Oh Melissa, I'm going to cum for you!"

A huge load shot out of my cock and into her waiting mouth. I absolutely love ejaculating in a woman's mouth, and this was no exception. She took it all and swallowed every bit of my cum, smiling broadly at her first taste of my sperm custard.

"Mmm," she said through her nose, "that was so good, Jack! It was so rich and creamy. I could swallow as much of your delicious cum as you could shoot into my mouth!"

"Really?" I inquired in a surprised tone of voice as she stood back up. "You like my cum?"

"I love your cum!" she burst out. "Oh Jack, I'd love sucking your dick and swallowing. I've just never found the right guy who could handle having his dick sucked three times a day. Could you give me that much?"

"Two." I countered. "I'd still like a personal one here and there, though. I'd love to fuck your brains out too."

"Be here when I get home!" Melissa instructed, as she turned the shower off. "I'll ask Mom about you staying for dinner like I said before, and I'll get you to stay the night too."

"She's going to know what we're up to." I pointed out, as I dried off and began to get dressed for the second time that day. "Your mother isn't an idiot, Melissa. I mean, she's the one that set us up to begin with."

"Of course I'm not!" Tori's voice hollered indignantly from out in the open space where I had been painting earlier. Apparently, she had come up to check on my progress. "You're right, I wouldn't have tried setting you two up if I didn't expect grandchildren out of the whole thing. By the way, you left the lid off the can, Jack. The paint's going to get a skin on it."

"Shit, your mother's here!" I exclaimed.

"Really? That's quite an astute observation there, Captain Obvious." Melissa retorted. "What gave it away?"

"Once you get your clothes back on, come out here." Tori instructed. "I want to talk to the both of you."

I sighed, and the two of us walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later; me with my clothes on, and Melissa without.

"Sit!" Tori directed, pointing to a sofa along the wall.

We both did as my client/friend/sister/pseudo-mother instructed us to do.

"You are more than welcome to stay for dinner," Tori began, "and to stay the night. In fact, if you want to base out of here on the weekends while you are doing this work for us, I have no objection whatsoever. If you want to fuck my daughter, neither her father nor I object to that either. However, if you knock her up, she is going to have the baby and you will marry her, understand?"

Melissa and I looked at each other, and than back at Tori, before nodding in unison.

"Yes Mom." she replied.

"Jack?"

"Si, mi hermosa." I sighed.

"Get dressed, Lisa." Tori instructed, calling her by her nickname. "I want to speak to Jack alone for a few minutes."

Melissa nodded and stood up, and then retreated back into her room to get dressed and dry her hair, leaving me alone with her mother. I'll have to admit, it was the most uncomfortable situation I have ever been in; my friend of all these years encouraging me to not only have sex with her daughter, but to get her pregnant and marry her as well?!

"I like you, Jack." Tori began. "I always have. I'll even admit that I have been attracted to you myself. When Ricky and I were having issues a few years back when he was working out of town, I was tempted to call you and ask you to come over and fuck me on more than one occasion. You don't know how close I came."

My eyes widened at her revelation, and she continued.

"I want grandchildren, Jack. Even Melissa doesn't know this, but Brett isn't her full brother. He's not my son. Enrique got someone pregnant before we met, and I agreed to adopt him as my own son. His children are not my blood grandchildren, but Melissa's will be. The only problem is that she really doesn't want to get married. She likes you; you know that. That scared her because she was afraid of where it might go. That's the reason she let things fizzle out between you two.

"If you get her pregnant, she will marry you and she will be true to you." Tori continued. "She would be happy and most importantly, so would I. Would you?"

I took a deep breath, as this was some really heavy information coming at me.

"I like Melissa a lot." I began. "She's really pretty, and I think I could be happy with her. Was I expecting this offer to come my way, pardon the pun... no. Now that it's here, I will seriously consider it though."

"Do I have a voice in any of this?" Melissa inquired from her doorway. "I couldn't help but overhear. Since this is my future you are discussing, I think I might have a say-so in all of this. I'm not some Third World preteen girl to be sold off in a prearranged marriage by my parents."

"And the pudding thickens." I mumbled, as I dropped back onto the sofa.

"I like Jack." Melissa continued. "I might even fall in love with him, but it will be OUR decision, okay? I won't take the Pill, and if I get pregnant, I would most likely want to marry him, but I want to because we BOTH want it, not because you want us to, okay Mom?"

Tori thought about it for a few moments and nodded.

"Okay, but just remember, if you really want to wrap a guy around your finger, you have to swallow, Dear."

"Mom!" Melissa hollered, as her face turned beet red. "Let us figure it out for ourselves, okay?"

"She already swallowed." I piped up. "So there."

"Be quiet!" Melissa grumbled. "Both of you. Please. I have to leave now. Jack, please stay for dinner, okay? I really do want to continue this conversation later on."

She left the room and headed for work, leaving me alone with Tori, to listen to the rest of what was on her mind.

"When Melissa told us at dinner that time, about how hot she thought you were, we were both very surprised," Tori began, "but I understood. Like I said, I like you and I'm still somewhat attracted to you, so I have no problem with you dating or marrying my daughter. You'd make a good son in law, Jack, for more reasons than one.

"I'm not looking for a discount because of this or anything, but as we get older, you'd be great to maybe install ramps or grab bars in our new house. It would also be wonderful for you to teach everything you know to a son or sons. If you don't have any kids Jack, all your knowledge will be lost, and I know how smart you actually are. You should have a degree in three or four different subjects, as much as you know. We really appreciate your doing this work for us, too. I know you don't do this anymore."

I smiled. My last job as a general contractor had been in the Hamptons, and I had made enough from that final job, to essentially retire and run a couple of small newspaper routes a week to keep busy and make some spending money while my investments accrued for full retirement in a decade or so.

"Only for you guys." I replied. "It gives me a little more money and until now, the excuse to see Melissa every now and then. I guess the cat's out of the bag now though."

Tori guffawed slightly, and nodded.

"I know you would make a wonderful husband and father, and since we all know you so well already, it's not like any of us have to learn about the in-laws or anything." she responded. "Please think about this seriously, okay?"

I nodded in return and stood back up, heading for the can of paint that was starting to skin over as Tori had observed.

"I will." I promised, as I resumed carefully cutting the trim in with a smaller brush.

"Good. See you later on then when you break for lunch." she responded.

I mulled all of this over in my head, as I continued what I had been doing prior to seeing Melissa without any clothes on. I was amazed that I had never seen her nude before, if she was so careless about it, unless it had to do with her true feelings about me, and in that case, it meant she didn't want to appear loose in any way toward me. I concluded that she had deeper feelings than she was letting on, but was keeping them buried for some reason. We had agreed to talk about this later on, so I guessed that she might explain what was really going on, then.

I took lunch, and after what seemed like forever, but was only a few more hours, Melissa returned and popped up the short set of stairs to get to "her" level.

"Hey Jack!" she said enthusiastically, looking around the room. "Oh wow, this looks great! With the new windows you put in and these new paint colors, it changes the whole look in here. I'm glad that Mom and Dad let you design everything. The pale, minty green on the walls and beige trim really pops, with all of the trees outside. You should have become an interior decorator. How was your day?"

"It was good." I replied, as she came over and we hugged. "I just finished up. I was just about to put everything away and call it a day. Interior decorator, huh?"

"Oh yes!" Melissa exclaimed, as she smiled warmly and began unbuttoning her blouse. "Well, designer I guess. That deck that you designed and built; all of these paint colors... you sure have a lot of talent, Sweetheart."

12