Oh My God, Melissa; You're Nude!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cast off her blouse, and then removed her bra; exposing those firm, yummy tits of hers again. She then bent over and pulled her skirt and panties off, and then finally slipped off her flats. Once she was undressed and completely nude, she held her arms out and we embraced again, more tightly this time.

"I've missed you." she said softly. "I couldn't stop thinking about us all day. I really want to talk about it later on, okay?"

"Of course." I replied, firmly yet gently squeezing her left tit with my right hand. "I had a lot of time to mull it all over too. Pillow talk tonight?"

"Sounds good to me." she agreed, taking my hand off of her breast and pulling me toward the bathroom.

"Let's get showered for dinner!" she urged, as she turned the water on. "Get undressed and get in here with me!"

I had no problems with that suggestion and promptly joined her in the shower again. This time, we embraced tightly, letting the hot water cascade all around us, and kissed passionately. She reached down and took my rigid penis in her hand and began jerking me off as I slid my two middle fingers into her rather tight cunt and worked her up. It wasn't long before we both came, and our ardent thrashing along with all of the steam in the air, caused us to get a little lightheaded in the heat of the moment. We both sat down hard on the edge of the cool, porcelain tub, breathing heavily as our oxygen levels slowly returned to normal.

"That should hold us over until bed." Melissa panted. "Oh my god, that was nice though! I've been fantasizing about you all day, Jack. I was tempted to come home early with a bug or something, so I could jump your bones."

"Why don't you call in sick tomorrow?" I suggested. "We can take the day and go do something together. I don't mean like bowling, or dinner and a movie like we did before. I mean, hell... let's just jump in the car and take a couple days and go to the mountains. Cruise the Blue Ridge Parkway; see Mabry Mill. Let's just spend some time together and decide just what we're going to do, okay? Tell your boss you have the flu or something."

"What about you?" Melissa inquired.

"Well, since I'm self employed, I guess it'll be okay with my supervisor. As for my clients, I think they'll understand." I said with a grin. "Let's tell them about it at dinner."

12