Oh My Hunky Friend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dragged my left hand up the gentle bumps of my ribs, feeling the rapid bumping of my heart, and found my erect nipple. A tingling buzz alighted the soft flesh of my areola as I twisted and poked the delicate nub as my hair shook and swayed in front of my blushing face. God was very, very far from my thoughts. Only Connor remained.

My fantasy grew ever detailed. Releasing himself from our eternal embrace, the lusted Connor yanked off my drenched trousers and dug his claws deep into the plumpness of my ass. He then flipped me on my side, as if I was weightless, and fumbled with his breeches, revealing his enormous cock.

I kept stroking and stroking. The outside world blurred until I was fully immersed in my mind's sexy escapade. I looked at Connor sleeping closely. He huffed gently as his chest rose and fell slightly. But in my head, his gleaming rod plunged deep into my tight asshole, leaving me squealing like a pig while my cheeks jiggled and my cross swayed wildly. I was so turned on.

My left hand strayed towards my gooch. My nimble fingers pinched the zone of prickling skin, twisting strands of pubes. Suddenly, I felt a pleasant stirring in my loins. Gradually, the feeling soared and I writhed without control, moaning, feeling myself everywhere. I had to bite my lips to muffle my sounds of love. It drew blood.

The portrait of Connor's mother seemed to stare seductively in the distant darkness.

My asscheeks were so clenched as my hip buckled to the rhythm of my pants. The surging sensation flooded into my penis, making it ablaze with lusty fire. My other hand wandered to my asshole, pistoning my finger in and out in rapid thrusts, feeling so dirty.

This was the breaking point.

Spurts of cum erupted from my penis as I howled in delightful delirium. I had never felt anything like it. It was my unending passion for Connor distilled into one glorious moment. Tears dripped down my cheeks as years of restraint tumbled down in an avalanche of mad release. The cum had gone further than expected. A splodge had settled upon Connor's lip. Not thinking too much, I bent over and scooped it up with my finger.

I sucked it clean and it tasted good.