Oh Sister! When I Cum to Lie in You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers

Once again flashes of memory screened themselves on the dark canvas of my mind. I was twenty, she was barely an adult. We were in Paris, the apartment in Le Marais. My sister's bedroom overlooked a park and a tree lined street. I had just returned from an overseas trip to Mexico and we were listening to Nirvana in her room. Smells Like Teen Spirit. And we were smoking a spliff.

With the lights out, it's less dangerous Here we are now, entertain us I feel stupid and contagious Here we are now, entertain us

We kissed. We lay down on Halina's bed together; I was tired, she was happy to see me. I fell asleep. When I awoke in the middle of the night, I was lying next to my sister. She was wearing a bra and panties. I was in a pair of jeans and nothing else. I sipped from a glass of water. Only the bedside lamp next to her lit up the room. I turned to look at my sister; her thighs and the long perfectly shaped legs. Her breasts in a Chantelle bra, white and lacy. Taking off my jeans; taking off my briefs. Lying naked next to my sister. Flashes of memory on a dark canvas in my mind.

But now, here in Kyoto, my sister and I were making love. Her hand on my erect penis, her full breasts lush over my face, my nakedness at the alter of her lust. I silently whispered to my sister "I love you too Halina. I know I love you in more ways than one. I have always known that. I want you. I want you now. I want your body and I want your mind. I want all of you."

"I give you my soul. My lover, my brother, my friend, I give you everything that I have held as my own. I want to give it all to you. I want to be you. I want us to be one."

I raised my head from her lap, sitting up and facing her as she backed away and we sat on the floor facing one another. I stared at her naked torso, big breasts full and hard with erect nipples as she still knelt on the tatami floor. She still had her skirt on as I rose on my knees and placed my hands on her shoulders. My rigid penis now stuck out from my body and touched her face, the glans rubbing against her cheek. I rubbed her shoulders and ran my fingers through her hair; I felt the skin of her face and cupped her chin, tilting it so she could look up at me. "I have always loved you, and I always will, my baby. I always will."

And as I whispered those words, I pushed her backwards slowly so she could unbend her knees and straighten out her legs as she lay back. Her head rested on the thin cushion on the floor as she stretched out her legs in front of me, pushing down the folds of her skirt so it covered her thighs almost down to her knees. Her breasts were bare and she attempted to cover them in a simple gesture of modesty. I smiled down at her, bent down and kissed her on her lips. My beautiful sister.

I lay down on the mat beside her and faced my sister. I placed a hand against her cheek and turned her head towards me and kissed her on her forehead, her eyelids, and then her lips. I sucked her soft lips into my mouth, wet them with my tongue, slithered it along the edges, and then pushed it into her mouth. She parted her lips wide and pulled my tongue into her mouth; I pushed it in deep and she sucked on it like a succubus.

I then lowered my head and took a nipple into my mouth, my hand playing with her other breast, teasing the nipple into a heightened state of rigidity. I pulled on her nipple with my mouth and felt the stiffness against my tongue and lips. Then very slowly, I took my hand lower and let my fingers hover around her navel and the flatboard stomach. I slipped further down along the tatami, letting my lips kiss her body; along the downward curve of her bosom, then on her upper abdomen feeling her ribcage.

When my mouth reached the top of her skirt, my hand had drifted lower and now my palm rested on her thigh. My sister moaned softly with pleasure, her legs were now slightly bent at her knees and the swayed gently from side to side. As I continued to caress her thighs, first on the outside and later on the sensitive inner side where the skin seemed softer and more vulnerable. She moaned a little louder and her thighs parted and closed. I pushed myself lower along the floor till my face was against her hips.

Halina's skirt had ridden up towards her crotch when she bent her knees but she made no further attempt to lower the hem. I raided myself on my elbows and, on bended knees, I positioned myself between her legs, pushing them further apart. I pushed her skirt up around her waist and bent down till I smelt the unique odour from her vagina as it seeped through her panties. I breathed it in and exhaled my hot breath on to her covered cunt. I barely heard a soft mewling sound come from deep inside her as I pressed a finger against her groove.

Then, hooking my fingers into the band of her undies, I began to peel it off her, pulling it down past her hips and her thighs. My sister raised her buttocks so I could draw down the panties. I straighten up briefly as I pulled them down her long shapely legs and slipped them past her ankles. For a short second I brought the delicate underclothing to my nose and breathed in deeply. The soggy wetness exuded an overpowering scent that went directly to the most sensitive and erogenous zone of my brain. I opened my mouth and drew a portion of the fabric into my mouth as I sucked on it for a second.

Placing the garment somewhere behind me, I bent down and buried myself in my sister's thick pubic bush. With both hands I pushed her thighs further apart and breathed in the scent of her vaginal secretions. My mouth touched her genitalia, her labia and my lips merged as I kissed her hard. Halina groaned as her thighs closed in against the sides of my head. The thickness of her pussy hair was like a jungle against my face as I continued to mash my mouth against her cunt. I brought a hand to her hole and found her clit, rubbing gently on it as I sucked on her juices.

"Hjjer!" my sister whispered. "I want you inside me." I could barely hear her whisper but the sound of her voice was like what I imagined to be the rumbling of a volcano before its eruption. Deep and silent almost, fierce with its potential power. "Hjjer!" I brought my other hand up to her crotch and with the fingers of both hands I parted the lips of her cunt as my tongue probed the inner recesses of her vagina. I sucked deep as I continued to tease her clitoris. I was lost in that triangle of forested bush, my face now one with her genitalia.

Her clit protruded and I lashed it with my tongue. My sister gyrated her hips as I struggled to hold my place between her thighs. I drew Halina's unhooded clit and gently cushioned it between my lips as my finger now penetrated her completely sodden hole. Her hips continued to sway from side to side, the tempo of her thrashing increasing with every second that my mouth osculated against her cunt. And then suddenly, her hips jerked off the tatami matting as she raised her middle off the floor and rammed into my mouth.

Her thighs parted wide and the thick hairy triangle was fully exposed as my sister bucked, her arse raised at least a foot off the floor. It all happened so quickly and without warning that I was thrown back, almost instinctively, and my head rose from the deep jungle as my face was sprayed with my sister's secretions. She screamed. For the first time that night, her voice rose beyond the near silent decibels. There was little ambient noise; the music had stopped, there was no traffic outside this late at night, only the wind and picked up and the rustle of leaves filtered through the night.

Halina's scream rented the quiet curtain of near darkness as her hips jerked off the matted flooring, fell back, and then bounced off again. She squirted her juices in a fast trajectory that gushed, spurted and spritzed my face with her most intimate secretions. I shut my eyes for those fractions of time and let her wash all over me.

Seconds later, as she settled her bum on the reed mats, I bent down and sucked the remaining droplets into my mouth. I knew her orgasm had been the most volatile she had experienced in a long time, perhaps ever. I lowered my head and rested the side of my face against the forested undergrowth, feeling the warm wetness against my cheek. Her thighs were parted completely, both knees almost touching the ground on either side of her. Her breathing was returning to normal but I could still hear the exhalation and intake of breath as her hands reached down to find my head.

Her fingers were entwined in my hair, still clutching ferociously as I remained buried in her crotch. The smell of her cunt was still intoxicating and I realized that my cock was hard and rampant; a spear that needed to penetrate her inner depths. And then I heard her "Hjjer", a muffled voice from a distant shore. With my face still in her hairy crotch, I whispered back "Sis! I love you." She curled her fingers around thick clumps of my hair and gently coaxed my away from her dripping cunt. I pushed my tongue out one last time, swirling it around her nether lips before raising my head away from between her thighs.

A few minutes later after she had caught her breath, Halina placed her hands first over my shoulders; then as I pulled myself up, she had her palms under my armpits and drew me towards her face. My body was now on top of her and I felt my stiff penis rub against the drenched sopping wet undergrowth of her pussy hair as I drew myself further along her body. Resting on my elbows, my face was directly above hers, my chest against the firm roundness of her boobs. She craned upwards and planted a kiss on my mouth, perhaps tasting her own juices that my lips had been drowning in.

She then planted her hands on my chest and lightly pushed so I rolled off her and lay on my back next to her body. She raised herself now and I heard the small zipper on her hip pulled down. She maneuvered her skirt down her hips and pushed it away with one foot towards the side of the room. I looked at her in the golden glow that suffused the room and felt the beauty of her presence all over again. From the rear, I saw her shoulder blades and spinal cord cast gentle shadows into the delicate indentations of her back.

She was completely naked, her back towards me as I lay beside her. The sensuous S of her spine curved down to her buttocks as I stared at the beauty that she had grown into. From slightly broad shoulders, her torso tapered to a slim waist before swelling again to the expanse of her hips. I reached out with my left hand and touched the smooth skin, tracing lines across it. She turned very slightly and reached out her right arm to caress my thighs, and I could see the lower curve of her bosom as it rose from her chest.

Her fingers ran along the length of my legs. My sister bent forward as I shut my eyes and felt the feather like touch of her fingertips near my ankles, From there, she moved up along my shin, over my knees, and on the thick muscles of my thighs. I kept one hand on her back and felt her bending down and straightening up as her hands kept running along the bottom half of my body. I knew my manhood was stiff as ever and I waited for her to touch it.

When she finally did, Halina took my cock in her hand and wrapped a fist around it, massaging its length slowly. I felt her turn so that she now faced the length of my body. She had both hands in my groin, one cupping my balls and the other running up and down the full length of my penis. I ran my hand up along her waist and arm, and then over her shoulder till I had my palm on her head. My fingers played with her hair for a while but involuntarily, I was applying a slight pressure on her skull, wanting to push her head down towards my shaft.

The tempo of her breathing seemed to change slightly as she stroked me. "You're very big, Hjjer" she whispered. I put a little more pressure on her head, wanting my cock in her mouth. And then I felt her lowering her head, felt the warm breath closer to my penis, felt her hair tickle my abdomen. She pulled back the already taut skin on my manhood, the base of her fist now flush against my groin. And then I felt her lips envelop the burning tip of my red hot phallus.

At first, she puckered her lips and drew only my glans into her mouth, the tip of her tongue running circles around it. After about a minute, she withdrew her mouth from around me and licked the entire length of me stiffness, from the hair at the base, up along the hard length and back to the helmeted top. She parted my legs and reached under my balls, sucking them in and tonguing them. Her fingers circled around my anus; I wasn't sure if that was intentional or by chance.

The feelings coursing through my body were indescribable; I was suddenly conscious of the illicit and of course incestuous nature of what we were doing. My sister and I naked in faraway Japan, almost decades after an unnatural first encounter in the early years of our youth. Her breasts, her hairy pussy, my cock, our mouths, all for the erotic pleasure of our senses. And now, the sensations of her mouth on and around my manhood, the soft warm insides of her blanketing my pike.

I lay back, trying to relax every muscle in my body while my sister used her lips, her tongue, and her fingers to love my body. Halina must have felt in total control at the moment, caressing and devouring my shaft; I shut my eyes and let my mind and body drown in the amazing carnality of the night. I suddenly became aware and conscious when I felt her tongue reaming my anus, the wet warm tip tracing around the entrance. My body bucked at the feeling as she pushed her tongue deeper inside. Her hands were cupping my testicles with a gently massage.

After a minute or so, I felt my sister raise herself and take me into her mouth again. This time she opened wide and lowered her head taking in about four inches of the thickness. I found her face with an outstretched hand, my fingers on her lips. I realized that her mouth was wide open and filled to the edges with the width of my shaft and wondered if she would be able to take all of me inside. When she pulled herself away after a few seconds, she held on to the rigid stiffness and rubbed her face against it, feeling the steely heat against her delicate skin.

She started stroking again and the slick sound of rhythmic caressing filtered through the quiet of our night. Occasionally she would bend down and take me in her mouth, lubricating the shaft before continuing with her petting. As she increased the pace I knew I would soon reach that point of no return, and that was not something I wanted right now. As though she had read my thoughts, she slowed down and bent over my manhood again.

This time, my sister opened her mouth wide and took my cock into her far deeper than earlier. I felt the tight grip of her stretched lips slide down my penis, slowing down midway but continuing lower. It was a very slow progress but I eventually felt the tip of her nose and her heavy breathing against my genitals. She heaved up as her gag reflex gave in but soon took me back into her mouth. As she got used to the fullness and the girth, her head bobbed up and down sucking on the full length. With each stroke I was sure I touched the back of her throat but was too caught up in the moment to think of any discomfort that my sister may have been experiencing.

Her breasts rubbed hard against my thighs and I realized that I was involuntarily raising my hips upwards every time her mouth came down the thick spike. Her hand and mouth were now working on me in tandem. Her fingers slithered up the length as she withdrew her mouth, and slid down to the base as she drew me in. I reached down with one hand, found her bosom and took a large globular orb into my palm. My fingers found her nipples, tight and hard and long. I rubbed them more to distract myself, keeping my ejaculation at bay for as long as I could.

Halina continued giving me the blowjob of my life, sending currents through my nerves that I had never experienced before. She moved her body around with my cock still in her mouth. I opened my eyes and saw her buttocks towards my face. I reached out and touched her arse while she continued to fellate me. My fingers moved along the crack between her cheeks, going deeper into the chasm till I felt the heat from under her.

I pushed my hand further down as my sister lowered her head to draw my entire cock into her mouth; her arse was raised and I slipped my hand under her, feeling the thick bushy hair as my fingers fought through the undergrowth. Her dripping wet cunt made my entire hand sodden with her juices as I traced the outer edges of her labia. Then, with my other hand I clasped her right thigh and coaxed her to lift it above my body and to the other side. She was now straddling me, her arse close to my face and my penis still in her mouth.

I reached up with both hands and parted her arse cheeks, pulling her down over my face till I felt the wetness and smelt the intoxicating odour of her sex. I felt her hand around the base of my cock, fingers around my testicles. Gripping her round buttocks, I raised my head an inch till my lips approached her arsehole. I let out the tip of my tongue and probed her hole, rimming the edges before pushing it in deeper. Her body jerked as she raised her head and let out a loud groan, releasing my penis from her mouth.

My fingers ploughed through her thick forested cunt and found her vaginal opening. I rubbed into the swampy wetness of her grotto, finding her hard protruding clitoris rampant at the top end. I pressed very gently at the same time as I pushed my tongue half an inch into her anus. Her stiffened nipples grazed my thighs as she tried to keep my upright cock in her mouth, but the combination of my manipulation of her clit and the probing in her rear hole was too much for my sister.

She pushed her arse further back towards my face while simultaneously her cunt roved over my hand. I stuck two fingers deep into her pussy while I continued to mouth her anal orifice. I fully expected Halina to reach another series of climactic orgasms. But she raised her head up and almost squatted on my face, pushing back till I felt the dampness of her pussy hair over my lips and my mouth opened to suck her juices in. Her cunt was so dripping with wetness, it was like being lost in the thick tropical undergrowth of a monsoon forest.

The smells were delicate and strong at the same time; a sexually charged aroma seemed to flow out of the depths of her most intimate depths. She tasted like a mixture of freshness and decadent lust. She pushed her hips back and forth, rubbing her vaginal lips hard against my face. I stuck my tongue out and let it lash her vagina as she gyrated over my face. Every few seconds she would grab my upright cock in her fist and tug at it but the sensations of my tongue under her sexual organs would overtake her. The ecstatic sounds from deep with her switched between sharp cries to heaving groans as she continued to rub herself against me.

As my saliva mingled with her spicy-sweet secretions, the suckling sounds close to my ear as her hips gripped my head, reverberated in the confined space. I couldn't make out if she was crying but sometimes the undecipherable words that escaped her mouth sounded laden with melancholy. And she continued to whisper through her cries and her mewling. Sometimes I could make out what my sister was saying, and other time I could not. "Oh oui! Plus fort!"

I lay back, a supplicant to her rising desires, wanting to pleasure my sister and delay my own satisfaction. My love for her at that moment was beyond bounds; I felt I could do any and everything for her. "Tu me rends folle, Hjjer." Yes, and she was driving me crazy too. I kept flicking my tongue into her cunt, probing as deep as I could go, tasting the sweetness of her nectar. Halina moaned loudly now, not holding back the decibel level of her sounds. She groaned as she continued to push herself over my mouth, getting wetter with each minute.

Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers