Oh Sister! When I Cum to Lie in You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers

After a considerable length of time during which I orally stimulated her vulva and clitoris, she finally raised her hips off my face and slid down my chest, leaving a soggy trail of her juices over my body, trailing from my face down to my abdomen. My ramrod stiffness was flush against my stomach as she raised her hips again, both knees on either side of my waist, and sat on the engorged length. Her cunt was awash and slippery as she glided along my cock, deftly skating over the full length. Her hips moved like an exotic dancer, her upper body almost still as her buttocks moved forward and back.

I stretched my arms and placed my palms on her arse, slipping one hand under her derriere to find the puckered entrance to her arsehole. As she skimmed her cunt forwards and back along my shaft, i positioned a fingertip at the entrance to her anus, wet with the juices that had slithered back from her cunt. With every backward movement of her hips, I let the finger probe into her rear hole, going deeper as I stretched out my arm. And then I heard another whisper amidst her moans: "Je veux te baiser, Hjjer! Baise moi maintenant." I so wanted to fuck her too, my darling sister.

Halina raised herself off me and stood up, turning around to face me as she placed her legs on either side of my supine body. I looked up at her and saw such a sensually erotic look on her face, her mussed up hair framing the gentle warm features of her face. As she bent her knees outward and parted her legs a little more, I saw her firm large breasts descend towards me; I saw the thick mat of her bushy hair come closer to my groin. And as she lowered her body to meet mine, she took my steely rod in her hand and held the stiffness upright.

I raised my hips an inch off the matted floor, wanting to enter her so desperately. I felt her position my cock at the entrance to her cunt, and as she lowered herself on to me, she removed her hand and slid down my shaft in an agonizingly slow and exquisite motion. I reached out for her bosom, clasping her glorious boobs in my hands for a few seconds before running my fingers along the outer side of her breasts. My fingers then circled all around the flesh before centering in her nipples. They were hard, and once again I realized how long they were. I pulled very gently on them and heard Halina's deep breathing intensify.

She had her hands on my chest, leaning forward slightly. Her arse moved up and down, the pace gradually increasing. I looked up at her and saw that she had her head raised, bending her neck backwards as she continued thrusting. My hands continued circling around her breasts, cupping them, pinching the stiff nipples gently, running circles around her aureole, palming her swollen orbs. In the soft light, I could glean the fair bikini tan-lines barely covering her nipples as I ran my hands over the smooth silky skin.

Knowing that I would not be able to hold back my ejaculation by much longer, I attempted to stimulate my sister's own orgasm as I now reached down towards her cunt. Looking down along my chest, I saw her hairy bush mingle with my own pubic hair. As she rocked her hips and moved them up and down my cock, I saw the massive girth of my penis penetrate her depths. I reached down and found the firm glans of her clitoris protruding from under its hood and gently massaged it. Her moans turned to soft screams as her tempo increased to pulverizing pace.

The fingers of both her hands were close to mine, spreading her vaginal lips wider and pressing over my fingers to increase the pressure on her clit. She continued to moan loudly with each thrust. Her thighs were wide apart, feet still close to my torso. Her body was now thrown backwards and she needed one hand to support her as she placed it on the floor next to my left thigh. Continuing her rocking motion, she pushed and shoved her body harder against mine, drawing my phallus deep into her cunt.

As I felt myself approaching my climax, I rubbed her clit harder and heard my sister's voice rising. Her breasts hung heavily from her chest and swayed pendulously, the nipples now extremely hard and large. I briefly looked at them and wondered at the length of her erect nipples, surrounded by the dark circles of her aureoles which were not as large as I would have expected given the size of her teats. I looked down again and pondered the thickness of her pussy hair, distracting myself momentarily from the impending climax.

I took my hands away from under her, fingers sopping wet and drenched, and held her hips. They were swaying and swiveling in back and forth motions, changing suddenly to an up-down hammering, gyrating in long circular side-to-side pirouettes, all in fast tempo. My cock was sturdy and solid as it took these strenuous manipulations without any strain. I thought fleetingly that my sister had found her own G-spot with the tip of my unyielding manhood, in complete control of her body as she rode me cowgirl.

She rocked her body, riding me hard. Her screams now rent the silence of the night with no consideration for how far her voice may carry. I felt a tingling in my groin and I knew in the next two seconds I would reach a point beyond which I would not be able to hold back. I realized that I had been thrusting my hips upwards for many minutes now, wanting to take charge and fuck my sister hard. But I had let her stay in control, and now the moment of her climactic pinnacle was fast approaching, as was mine.

She bent forward again, her hands on my chest, fingernails clawing into my flesh. I rammed harder, shoving myself up into her with an animal like force. As I held held on to her hips, I also realized that my thrusts were almost lifting her up off the tatami mats. And when she came down, her bum pushed against my abdomen in an attempt to keep me deep inside her. We sustained this cadence for at least another minute as I continued to hold myself back and she tried to bring herself to the verge.

And then there was complete darkness, as though all the lights in Kyoto had been switched off. In my mind's eye, or a dark canvass, I saw only pitch blackness with the occasional firefly like glow of a distant star flashing across. My sister pushed herself backwards again, used one hand to support herself up and another parting the lips of her pussy. My erection was deep inside her as she thrust her body forward.

I felt a cool liquid spray my upper body while I shoved myself deeper into Halina. Her fingers tore aside her left labial lip as a non-viscous liquid jetted out of her vagina and showered my sweat drenched body. I felt the slight drizzle reach up to my face but the shower sprayed on my chest and abdomen. My sister screamed out, words and noise and sound all co-mingled as she shoved her hips forward.

My eyes were clenched shut and my hands had a vice like grip on her hips as I rammed upwards into my sister's cunt. I felt the hot molten liquid rise along my urethral tube and explode inside her. Like a volcanic eruption, the over heated sperm burst out and I had no thought of withdrawing myself from Halina's cunt. The first burst of cum shot into her womb, followed by a far more explosive detonation that rocketed out almost immediately. My hands clutched at her hips, impossible to tear away, as a third spasm of my body drilled into her.

For almost seven or eight seconds, Halina continued shoving herself forward, bending my cock backwards inside her vagina. The jet spray from her cunt cooled almost instantly on my body and I knew she had actually ejaculated. In the language of Indian tantric sex, this was called 'Amrita', divine nectar from my sister's cervix. She almost bellowed out a long and high pitched cry when my violent sperm discharge erupted in her.

For those moments in time, we were completely one; fused into a symbiotic universe. We were one flesh, our lives were one. Beyond sibling connectivity, our souls and our minds were entwined. Brother and sister were in a dimension of our own, complete and united. As the last drops of my semen drowned her vaginal canal, I wondered for fleeting moment about whether any of the sperm from my semen would find its way to her cervix. But I let that thought go, believing and trusting in my sister.

When Halina's screams subsided, she continued to rub herself over me, keeping my cock inside her. She then bent forward and folded herself on to my chest. Her head came down next to mine, draped over my shoulder. I raised both arms and placed my hands on her back, rubbing her perspiring body down. I was still inside her for a couple of minutes before she raised her hips and let me out of her cave. She rolled off me and lay by my side as my semen probably dribbled out of her cunt.

We lay there in the silence, hearts still beating fast. I turned to my side and draped an arm over her, raised my left leg and placed it over her hip. My eyes were still shut but I felt her cuddle up against me, throwing her right arm over me. We held each other tight, my penis only slightly deflated as it rested between our bodies. I ran my fingers up and down her spine in a lazy stroking movement for a few minutes before bringing it down to her arse, where I let it rest. I ran a finger along the crack in her arse cheeks, trailing it downward till I felt the wetness of her juices and probably some of my semen that had dripped along her thighs.

The silence became all consuming. Once again I could hear the gentle lapping of water against the walls of Halina's koi pond outside. Once again, I could feel a cool breeze against my still perspiring body. Her boobs were flush against my chest as she burrowed her face into it. I heard a distant chiming, possibly from the clock tower over Centennial Hall in Kyoto University. It was 3 o'clock in the morning.

I heard the soft vibrations of her tired breathing as I drew my sister closer to me. I kissed the soft full hair on her head, now damp like every other part of her body. I felt her warmth as she pressed against me. She was asleep. I stroked her body for a few more minutes before I began to drift away myself. In my mind, the gentle refrain from a cover version of Bob Dylan's original song wafted through my brain.

Oh sister when I come to lie in your arms You should not treat me like a stranger

Oh sister am I not a brother to you And one deserving of affection?

*******

Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers