All Comments on 'Oh, Sister'

by SpecialAgentDaleCooper

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting but...

You realy need to check your grammer and be sure to call the little sister the same name. You called her Krystal and Kelsey. Stay on track and keep writting. It might make it to 5 stars. A story should be able to let the reader "visualize" what is going on. Your story did not stay on track to contiunally do that. Don;t get me worng, it is still a good read so keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wrong area

no incest no taboo only an idiot writer that fails to put his story in the proper catagory. and the brother was a total wimp do write any more until you learn to do it right.

DBRS

SpecialAgentDaleCooperSpecialAgentDaleCooperover 13 years agoAuthor

Anon1: Judging by your calling the brother a wimp, you totally missed the point of the story, and your review insulted me more than offer any help, so I'm just going to ignore you.

Anon2: Thank you for the compliment and the criticism. Sorry about getting the names confused! I hope that didn't deter from your enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

loved it-

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Come On!

Really?? This story was horrible, you made the brother a total wimp. I wish i had never read this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what is this shit

Damn your writing is depressing, not erotic or sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome, man.

Nice story, I wish you had more than one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what the fuck

what the fuck is that story,i will kill the bastard who talk to me like that one of the worst story on this site.STOP WRITING YOU ARE FUCKING SICK.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
crap

Totally agree with the other person, what the hell is this crappy ass story? Who is gonna sit there and have some asshole talk to then like that about their sister? This is a joke, and you need to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very hot

Very hot needs a part 2

WmsraubWmsraubover 7 years ago
Ass hole

W t f pussy wiped by the sister and boyfriend

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
Absolutely Fucking Shit.

To the author I just wanna say,your writing SUCK's,for one example this shit has zero use in the Incest category,even tho the Pansy Ass Brother whacked off 2 or 3 times hearing his Sister fuck some Lame Jock Type the point is at best Attempted Incest.

Secondly the Sister obviously is nothing but a Common Whore that wants to Torture & Humiliate her Older Loser Brother,but if I was the brother I would secretly record his Skanky Sisters Ass and give Mom & Dad a present showing what a Whore their Daughter is and throw her ass out of the house and have her go live with Jockstrap and hopefully catch every venereal disease possible and die a slow painful death with like AIDS related Cancer or something and excruciatingly.

So in conclusion this story was worst than having a bowel movement,make of that what you will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

blows goats, what a wimp sissy, def a direct transference of the author’s psyche - 0/5 stars for this trite drivel!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Borig

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous