All Comments on 'Oh, Sweeeeeet Revenge!'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I don't ordinarily care for BDSM but I thought it was apt in this story.

Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
vengeance...

is a sweet sweet dish that leaves one unsatisfied. Thanks for some fine work.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Great Read****

Damn that was HOT!! and fun to read. Thanks for sharing.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 7 years ago
Not usually into BDsm...

But, I enjoyed this story. The revenge part of the story kind of made things go down easier. I even liked the length of the story, which is about as short as I like, usually preferring longer fare. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. I wonder if Amber Heard actually likes to be dominated, lmao!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

Sex scenes could have used more details.

When Mr. Reynard was getting his blowjob he could have instructed her to play with his balls.

Could have used more details about her orgasms.

Could have used some teasing on Michael's part, frustrating her by not letting her have an orgasm -- for a while -- while he was fingering her and/or fucking her.

Could have used much more playing/fingering her asshole before fucking it.

And, you wrote: "ordered stationary". You meant STATIONERY, STATIONARY means not moving.

Four Stars.

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

Sweet, sweet, nasty revenge… dished up on a silver platter, even! That must feel intensely satisfying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...