Oh What a Night!

Story Info
Couple looks for excitement and finds plenty.
3.8k words
3.94
29.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie and I were sitting at a diner in the small town of Skowhegan, Maine listening to the conversation of a few local men at the next table. We were wandering around Maine and had ventured north of where most tourists go.

The locals were discussing what I guessed was an afterhours bar outside of Skowhegan. One of the men was not familiar with it. "Go out 104 past Craigin Brook, then turn right on Heritage Drive and left on the first dirt road you come to," said a tall, skinny guy who looked like he was a serious drinker. "There's no sign or anything but you can tell the road is well used. Stay on that road for a mile or two, you'll see the place on the left. There'll be cars there."

The blonde man who had asked for directions spoke up. "You guys going tonight?" The one who'd given directions said he'd been there last weekend and his wife didn't want to go again so soon. The remaining men shrugged—"don't know what we're going to do."

"I don't really want to go by myself," said blondie. "Well," said one of the others, "it is better if you bring a girl with you."

Their conversation drifted off to other politics and I stopped listening. But I was intrigued by the afterhours bar. It sounded a bit wild based on the earlier conversation we'd overheard and I was up for something different. We were going to spend one more night in Skowhegan and the nightlife in town left a lot to be desired.

"What are you thinking, Arnie?" whispered Maggie. My wife could always tell when there was something on my mind. I smiled. "Thinking about going to this afterhours place. Sounds more exciting than the local bar."

Maggie looked at the nearby table of men. "Why do you have to bring a girl?" she asked.

"I don't know but you wouldn't want to go where it was all men, would you?"

"No. Maybe we should ask these guys about it."

I turned around in my chair. "Excuse me. We couldn't help overhearing about this bar. Do you think we should try it?" That question was answered with a bunch of grins and some appraising looks at Maggie. "Go for it—you heard my directions?" said the skinny guy.

"Yup, " I answered. "What time does it start?"

"Fairly early," was the answer. "Some time around midnight. There's a $10 cover charge to pay for the entertainment." The other men laughed.

Not sure what that laugh meant, I said okay, maybe we'll try it and I turned back to Maggie. We finished our dinner and left the diner to go back to our motel. We had a couple of hours before this bar would open. I said a nap might do us both good.

"You're sure about this afterhours place, " Maggie wondered.

"We'll drive out there. If it doesn't look okay we won't go in." Maggie shrugged and said, "I thought afterhours places started when the other bars closed—like 2 am or even 4 am?"

"That's in the city," I told her. "Maybe these folks go to bed earlier."

Maggie said she was also concerned about the guys at the diner. "The way they looked at me and talking about bringing a girl—is this some kind of sex thing?"

"Probably just a pickup joint, " I replied, "or maybe there's amateur strippers." She made a face. "Not my thing."

"I'll be there to protect you."

"My hero." She smiled, rolled over on the motel bed and immediately went to sleep. Maggie and I were 33 and have been married five years. With no kids we were free to travel around and were enjoying our Maine vacation. We're both still in good shape and I guess I'd describe our sex life as "fine"—not spectacular but we knew how to get each other off. Things had become somewhat routine. Maybe the afterhours joint would spark something.

We woke up a bit after midnight, spruced ourselves up a bit and headed out. The man's directions were good and we had no trouble finding the bar, arriving at about 1 am. The place seemed fairly crowded, maybe 20 to 30 cars parked every which way around the unimpressive building in a large clearing cut out of thick woods. We could hear music faintly.

The joint had no sign, inside or out, to indicate its name. Inside it looked like your typical dive bar, maybe a bit seedier than most. Lots of people, about half of them women with everyone appearing to be in their 20s and 30s, quite a few of them good looking, some not so much. Just about everyone was holding a beer bottle. I'm sure most, maybe all, knew we were outsiders but that didn't seem to bother anyone. Several men gave Maggie an appreciative look.

We walked toward the bar. "I don't suppose they'd have a nice Cabernet, " Maggie joked.

I grinned. "Two Bud Lights," I said to the bartender and put a twenty on the bar. He brought our bottles and my change, no glasses were offered. Maggie and I turned around and checked out the scene.

There were a lot of wooden four-top tables, about half of them occupied. In the middle of the floor one table, unoccupied, seemed by itself with quite a bit of space around it. That table also had some strange looking cuff-like things—one pair at each end of the table. I couldn't figure that out—maybe for arm wrestling?—was tying the arms down a thing?

There was a kind of restlessness in the air—I couldn't quite put my finger on what I was sensing. It was different than the usual air at a pickup spot—people on the prowl. This seemed more like an anxiousness, people waiting for something to happen.

It took awhile but something finally did happen. Two guys grabbed a girl at the bar and brought her to the special table in the center. She was giggling and I think everyone in the room except Maggie and me knew what was going to happen.

"Okay, let's get this party started!" someone shouted.

The girl—mid size, probably 28 to 30, nice shape, kind of a pretty face—was put on her hands and knees on top of the table. The cuffs were put around her wrists and legs—just below her knees. The table was small so her head was hanging off one end and her legs the other. With the cuffs on, her movement was very limited. Maggie pressed closer to me, a little bit afraid of what was about to happen.

Everyone was watching the girl. The two guys walked away and a mean looking woman, older than most of the crowd, came up behind the girl, grabbed her shorts and ripped them open at the back seam, exposing the girl's rear end. The woman then yanked hard on the girl's thong and dragged it down around her knees along with her shorts so her sex was now exposed as well as her ass. The woman grinned at the crowd, gave Maggie and me a nod for some reason and walked to the bar.

It started slowly with several guys coming up to the girl, rubbing her butt and laughing. Eventually the bartender came over with a pair of big shears and everyone cheered. He proceeded to grab her sneakers, drop them to the floor and then cut all her clothes off. Not only did he cut sufficiently to make her shorts, thong, top and bra fall off, he then cut some more, reducing the clothes to unwearable shreds. The girl was completely naked—the state the crowd (including me) really wanted.

Eventually, one guy went over to the girl, rubbed her butt and back, fondled her boobs, rubbed her pubic area and then dropped his pants and shorts to the floor. He grabbed his hard dick and stuck it in her. She moaned but didn't object as he started banging away. Maggie clung to me but she didn't look away from the scene in front of her and she didn't suggest that we leave.

The first man came with a grunt and was followed by two more. While the third guy was in her south end another man came up to her north end and offered his dick to her mouth. She accepted, he started thrusting and now she had two cocks in her. Maggie had a sharp intake of breath and I couldn't help thinking she was imagining herself in that situation and she wasn't repulsed by it either.

The fucking continued but never went into a real frenzy just a slow roll as more men took their turns. When most of the guys finished they took their pants completely off, went back to their own girl and started undressing her. That became contagious and it wasn't long before almost all the girls and at least half of the men were naked. I looked at Maggie.

"We better get your clothes off or we'll get tossed out of here."

She smiled. "Listen buster, if I'm going nude you are too." She started unbuttoning my shirt and I responded by pulling her top off. We were both naked in about 30 seconds. I tossed our clothes against the wall next to several similar piles. I love looking at Maggie when she's naked, even if we're alone. But having her naked in public was even more arousing for me. Her perky breasts and nicely toned ass attracted attention from plenty of guys and, yes, from some of the women as well.

The fucking in the middle of the room had slowed down but several girls had gone over and spanked the tied up girl. One of them used a spatula—not sure where she got it as I saw no sign of a kitchen anywhere. One girl brought a bottle of vegetable oil, poured some on her hand and proceeded to finger fuck the tied up girl with a thumb up her ass and two fingers in her vagina. She was rewarded with an orgasm from the tied up girl.

"Do you think she's okay?" Maggie asked. My wife is always very concerned about other people's feelings and safety. "She's not screaming or shouting 'stop' or 'don't,'" I said.

"You should check on her," Maggie offered while giving my hard cock a gentle stroking. "Really?" I said. Frankly, I thought I was being pretty sporty by not fucking the girl and I didn't think me playing hero and trying to rescue her (when she did not seem to want rescuing) would go over very well with the crowd. As usual, the wife had a different idea.

"Yes, go. Now." I was thinking this girl might prefer to be rescued by a female but did not voice that idea. I know when to cut my losses and move on.

I went over to the center table where no one was giving the girl any attention. Trying to look natural, I rubbed her ass and back, laid down across her back and fondled her left boob. I whispered in her ear, "Are you okay?" Her face grim, eyes shut, she nodded yes. "Go away," she said, but not in a snotty manner.

That was enough for me. I gave her ass a gentle pat and walked back to Maggie. "She says she's good."

"Well, okay then. But did you really have to fondle her all over?"

"I didn't want the crowd to attack me. I'm about the only guy here who hasn't fucked her."

Maggie grinned. "That's not really true. A lot of these guys are trying to fuck other women." Well yes, looking around, Maggie was right. "And," she continued, "I don't want you to be the tenth guy to fuck her. I don't think you would want that either."

Maybe. The prospect of fucking a new woman was certainly appealing but if the girl was reluctant, that's a turn off and this one is awfully messy right now. Plus, I don't want to hurt Maggie and I was getting mixed signals. No question Maggie was aroused (and my cock was giving me away) but did she want us both to find new people here to screw or did she just want to go back to the motel and have her way with me there?

All of a sudden, the bartender shouts, "The toilet is out of order. You'll have to go outdoors." This seemed to be some kind of signal as people started laughing. One big naked guy went over to the central table, uncuffed the girl's hands and legs, threw her over his shoulder in a fireman's carry and went out the door.

Most people got up and started out the door. I looked at Maggie. "We better go, too."

Once outside, we saw the girl had been put down on her knees in an area part grass, part mud. The guy who carried her out stood in front of her and started peeing in her face. The crowd, girls and guys, laughed as he moved his stream around her hair, chest and then back to her face, finishing with her mouth which she kept open. His last good spurt went in, she pushed most of it out and down her chin but I think she must have swallowed some.

"Thanks, babe," the guy said. He backed off and three guys came up and simultaneously started peeing. Again, they all made sure to aim at her mouth part of the time and she seemed to have no objection.

"Ooooh, gross," according to Maggie but her eyes were lit up like she was excited at the same time she was grossed out. Would she like to be pissed on, I wondered but did not ask. Then another girl, also naked, pushed the "victim" down to the ground and walked over her, peeing as she went. The crowd laughed and cheered. The victim, if that's what she was, was calm as always. She also didn't seem to mind when the girl with the spatula gave her a few more whacks.

Maggie and I were standing next to each other but not touching. Two young guys, both naked and each maybe 20 years old and pretty decent looking, approached us. "Is this your wife?" the first one said.

"Yeah, that's right," I replied.

"Do you mind if we fuck her?" he asked. Maggie giggled.

"Well," I responded. "That would be up to her." Maggie giggled again.

"I'll take that as a 'yes,'" the young stud replied. "My name's Henry, this is Kevin," he said pointing to his friend. "You're welcome to watch."

Oh gee, I think I will. Henry grabbed Maggie's hand and walked off toward a grassy area further from the building. Kevin and I followed. Maggie and I had never done anything like this but I guess there's always a first time. I was incredibly turned on and quite sure Maggie was as well. We got to Henry's preferred spot and he started fondling Maggie and making out. Pretty soon he passed her to Kevin who eagerly joined in. After a few minutes of Maggie getting kissed, hugged and felt up in general, Kevin placed her on the ground, got down himself and started kissing her. He quickly started down her body, kissing as he went and paused to suck on each breast. Then he went to her stomach, stopped to dip his tongue into her belly button and then down to her trimmed bush. Sticking his large tongue out, he licked up and down her slit and then went inside aiming for her clit. She was moaning quite nicely with legs spread wide when Henry tapped his friend on the shoulder and took his place. I couldn't believe what a thrill this was for me but I was upset at the same time. Maggie was content with either boy chomping down below and eventually had a small orgasm. Then she started sucking on Henry's cock, feeling quite uninhibited as she did so. She was very enthusiastic in her sucking but she didn't look at me.

Henry pulled his cock out of her mouth and moved down her body as she spread her legs and said, "put it in now." He did. I expected him to immediately start pumping as hard as he could but no, he took his time, slowly going in and out. My cock was throbbing and my emotions were running wild. I was more excited than I think I've ever been but I was angry and jealous as well. Angry at Maggie for doing this, angry at myself for letting her, angry at the boys for doing what boys will do. I'm not really a jealous person but this scene really got to me. At the same time, I was somehow loving every minute.

For an instant I thought about shouting "STOP!" but pushed that aside. We might have to try to save our marriage later but for now—just keep fucking!

And they did. Except before Henry came, Kevin tapped his shoulder and Henry pulled out, seemingly happy to let his friend have a chance. Henry knew he'd be back before long. Kevin stayed in the missionary position for a couple of minutes, then pulled out and flipped Maggie over. He pulled her to his feet, bent her over at 90 degrees and started fucking her from behind. Henry watched for a couple of minutes then moved to Maggie's face and put his rock hard cock on her lips. She let him in without hesitation and started sucking hard and fast. She was now being spit roasted—a new sensation for her I was sure. ("I really loved that," she told me later.)

The three of them developed a rhythm and it wasn't long before Kevin exploded with a grunt depositing what seemed like a huge load inside Maggie. Henry grabbed Maggie's head and started face fucking her and soon he too exploded—his cum was in her mouth and down her throat in an instant. She pulled away and her grin matched his. Kevin joined in the post-coital glow. I felt a bit left out.

But not for long. "Your turn," said Henry as he saw me approach Maggie. Yeah, kid, I'm way ahead of you. I noticed a bottle of vegetable oil in the grass—that must be the preferred lubricant around here. I grabbed the bottle and got down on the ground by Maggie, flipped her over and gave her a smack on the ass. "Had a good time did you?" I asked. She responded with a groan. I poured oil on my hand and on her crack letting it drip down toward her asshole. I lubed my cock and stuck my oiled finger a little way up her ass. Again, she groaned but not in a discouraging way. I went further with the finger, pushing and pulling it in and out. Then I added a second finger which was tougher to get in but I did it. I tried rotating the fingers to see if I could stretch her out a bit. Finally, I couldn't wait any longer. I put my hard dick against her hole and pushed in. The two boys had sat down and were happily watching.

I started thrusting carefully and got fully inserted. Maggie was grunting and groaning in time to my thrusting. We'd done anal before of course but it wasn't a big thing with us. This seemed different—both of us were really into it. I reached under her and rubbed her clit—that did the job. Her orgasm came almost immediately and she bucked and rocked. The boys cheered. Now I started thrusting in earnest , pounding her as hard as I ever had and soon I was grunting and sending my load up her bowels. She laid flat, tired and probably sore. "I love you," I said. She looked up. "Me too."

Kevin went to the bar and came back with beers for all of us. We chatted for a few minutes about life in Maine and this crazy bar. The boys said it was open every night but the sex games generally were only on weekends. I said I was glad we found this place and Maggie gave me a quizzical look. Yes, I was glad, really.

Maggie and I wandered back toward the cabin and saw the "pee girl," as I now thought of her was still lying on the ground. Just then a different big guy, this one with a cock to match, walked over and yelled at her to sit up. She rose to a kneeling position and he stepped in, more or less forcing his semi-erect dick into her mouth. Then, it was easy to tell, he started peeing. She groaned and moaned, trying to pull away but he had his hands on her head, keeping her in place. "Clamp on my dick,' he shouted and she more or less did as some pee spilled out of her mouth. He sighed with the relief that comes from emptying a full bladder and was still blasting away. She was now gulping his pee down as fast as she could. That went on for what seemed like a long time. How much pee is in a full bladder? I had no idea and I didn't have my phone at the time and so wasn't able to check Google. I couldn't turn away from the spectacle and neither could Maggie. I won't say she was wishing it was her but she certainly was fascinated. This guy really had a lot of pee-must have been more than a pint, maybe even a quart and the pee girl took it all in. When he was finished Mr. Big pulled out and pushed the girl back down to the ground without even a thank you. He walked past us and a few other people.

"That's how you do it, " he announced while walking away. I heard someone mutter "asshole."

Maggie looked at me. "Are you really okay? This wasn't fair for you. I never thought I could do what I just did. But you know I love you."

"I'm all right," I said. "It was exciting and upsetting at the same time. I was jealous but it was still the biggest thrill, probably the best sex, of my life. I love you too."

Maggie was relieved. "I was worried but I couldn't help myself. I was hoping that you enjoyed watching me."

12