All Comments on 'Oh What a Night!'

by Writerly417

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wella...

I have been to a number of after hour shacks but never even close to the one in this story... Thanks for the read. However I will not be taking my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
didn't care for it

The topic was all over the place for me. Gang bang in a bar, getting naked in a bar, grill being used as a toilet, young wife getting laid by two strangers while husband watches... there was no lead into him wanting to wife share and she never objected to anything she saw and the relationship was fine. Then at the end she now offers him to have revenge sex and she is even willing do absolutely anything including piss play? Technically to me as bad as it was she fucked around he had no objection so she shouldn't feel guilty. She can feel stupid and used for doing this but he is not without blame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Maybe fewer plot lines

Too many diverging trains of thought in this too short story. Pick something and finish it. This was a train wreck.

1 star

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Oh

Oh what a night! One of the worst in recent LW history. So much trash posted in one night. Where are the good authors and their stories?

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Maine Slut Ray

A couple, with no prior invlination toward swinging, gets so turned on that the wife does a mini gangbang and wants to be peed on.

In part 2, will she volunteer to take the girl's place on the table?

Probably.

Must be the Moxie soda.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very good

As earlier commenter said, a lot of things going on here but I liked that. And I loved that the man had lots of conflicting emotions while the woman, who seemed like a normal wife, was going with the flow, any flow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow, that was pretty stupid, . . .

even for Literotica. Hope they enjoy the venereal disease.

And the divorce.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Dude, that was pretty gross. It was OK for a swinger group sex story, if filthy is OK. Not for me.

Below even the recent mediocrity level of wife sharing here in LW. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh god yes!!!

This story had me so turned on. I have always dreamed of being shackled in a bar and having man after man use me. It sounds so deliciously slutty. And I have to confess, I have always wanted to have a man pee on me. I'm too afraid to tell my husband but I think I would have an orgasm the moment that warm urine splashed over my naked body. Mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Whew!

Can't say it was realistic but a fun trip with a believable husband-wife relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes, fun story, two interesting characters. Hope you write some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous