Ohh…That Night…

Story Info
Part two from another point of view.
1.6k words
4.56
1.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ummm. Yeah. Kinda hard not to remember that night. I don't think I have ever seen you so drunk before. You were definitely feeling frisky. I kept feeling you brush up against me, nipples poking through your shirt, or your hand on my thigh as you laughed at something I said. Was that intentional or were you just drunk?

The hard part for me, (literally) was when everyone was dancing in the living room. You kept grinding that juicy ass of yours up against my groin until my cock was starting to show through my pants. That's when I decided to call it a night. Not wanting to let things go too far, I snuck away to my room. Part of me wanted to stay and see where the night might get us, yet fear got the best of me so, I decided that the safest thing I could do was go to my room and jerk off.

Truth be told, I have always had the hots for you. Redheads are my thing, and I have often wondered about you and your freckles, how many did you have, how far and where did they go, etc. That's what I was thinking about when I got naked and laid down on my bed. My mind was spinning, thinking about your red hair, wondering if the curtains matched the drapes, or perhaps you're bare down there? Most of all I kept thinking about that juicy ass rubbing all over me.

I first imagined stripping you bare, kissing you deeply with my tongue, and then admiring your big luscious breasts. Didn't you have a breast reduction? I tried to imagine what they looked like, big dark areoles, or like so many redheads, were they creamy white with tiny pink nubs? Were they covered with freckles? I imagined counting all your freckles with the tip of my tongue. Working around your body, trying to give attention to each one and sending chills through you as I did.

Next I started to fantasize about that mouth of yours. It's always going, going, going, but I'm not criticizing. What I noticed is that women who talk a lot give really good head. I think due to the strong jaw muscles, or perhaps having a cock in your mouth is a good break from all that talking? Regardless, I was going to fantasize about it and find out.

So anyway, I imagined you dropping to your knees, looking up at me and teasing the head of my cock with your tongue. That's probably the point in which you cracked the door. It sounds like that's when our stories overlaped.

I think when you saw my cock jump off my thigh, it was the point in my mind when you first took me into your mouth. Even more interesting is the part where I was slapping my cock on my flesh, remember that? Well in my head you were slapping my hard cock on your cheek. I remember that specifically and was really enjoying that part of my fantasy. I do like the whale breaching correlation though, and Morel mushroom? Really? I never noticed how mushroom like my dick was. Sounds like you are into mushrooms?!?

So that's when I started stroking for real. In my mind, you had your hands on my thighs, and looking up at me while sucking and using your mouth to swallow my cock whole. I'm not surprised that I didn't notice you at the door. I was deep into my fantasy, and my thoughts were very detailed, so I was pretty focused on myself.

At this point I was really hard, and imagining your head bobbing up and down while you stared into my eyes. You were doing an amazing job by the way. I'm not sure how good you actually are at giving head, but in my fantasy, you were paying attention to every inch of me. Swirling your tongue around my head, taking me down your throat, and using a combination suck and twisting stroke with your hand which would surely have drained every last drop from my balls.

After sucking me for a while, you told me that, "My girl needs some attention!"

So in my fantasy, we changed into a 69 position, and yes, she did need attention! You were on top, and grinding your dripping wet pussy and clit all over my face. You certainly appreciated the attention, moaning loudly, and at the same time forcing my cock down your throat. Which was awesome! I could feel the vibrations of your moaning all the way down to my balls.

Now normally when I 69, it feels too good to cum. Yeah, that does sound weird! There's something about eating pussy and getting sucked on at the same time makes me rock hard without any need to orgasm. Basically I guess I'm just concentrating on the job, and for me, that's the only job I'll do for free.

Eating pussy really isn't a job at all. I really get into using my tongue like a dick and fucking with it, or any part of my face that comes in handy. Like for instance, when I'm sucking on a clit in that position, my nose seems to fit nicely inside the woman's hole, and I don't mind having it humped, or ground upon. Actually, it kinda makes me harder.

However, since I wasn't really eating anyone, and it was all fantasy, I was becoming aware of a lot of precum starting to seep out of the tip. So much clear fluid, that I was very lubed up, and actually quite close to cuming.

Seemed like a good time in my head to change positions and have you get on top, sliding your pussy down the shaft of my cock, till my balls we're practically inside you. There was so much lube coming out of my cock at this point that it was easy to imagine your juicy pussy bouncing up and down. I could almost even hear it as if it was actually happening. I was pumping my hips up into you, thrusting my cock upward just as your pussy was slamming down on to me. You were looking deep into my eyes and my hands were cupping your tits and pinching your nipples with each thrust. Juices were running down my cock and balls as you came on me over and over. My hand was slick with fluid, which allowed me to pump up and down harder and faster, making my balls tighten with each stroke. So yeah, I was pounding somebody, ironically it was you!

Which is when I think I looked up and...there you were. I'm not sure if I just felt your presence or if it was something else, but I swear when I saw you standing there, rubbing and squeezing your breast while your hand was buried inside your panties, I could hear the wetness of your fingers plunging in and out of your hungry hole. Maybe that's why I looked up? Your juicy pussy was to blame!

Regardless, the moment our eyes met it was if my fantasy and reality merged. I didn't care you were watching me because in my mind I was already inside you, your eyes were already watching me. So without the ability to control myself, I came instantly, and had one of my most intense orgasms ever. Maybe because I was cuming both inside you in my mind and watching you cum in front of me in reality? Kind of literally a mind fuck... So fucking cool.

I know... I couldn't stop staring at you. Probably because I was still lost in fantasy and confused of what was reality. Shocked that your were actually standing there. I was also excited to actually get to see your breasts for the first time, and I wasn't disappointed. So much was happening at once, and the intense pleasure of looking at your amazingly huge boobs was unbelievable.

Immediately I wished they were in my mouth, and was just about to jump out of bed and come over there, when I heard the creaking sound as well. Fuckin shocked the shit out of me!

Before I could say anything, you closed the door and bolted. I couldn't exactly run after you, being naked and covered in cum, so I stood there with my ear to the door, hoping to hear, something. Was the coast clear? Did someone make that sound or was it just the house?

What I heard was more creaking, and it seemed like someone was outside your room. I really, really, wanted to run into your room, throw you on the bed, and fuck the shit out of you, but I couldn't risk getting caught. I was pretty sure that someone was out there, but wasn't bold enough to look.

So I just stood there listening, and within seconds it seemed to get quiet, but then I heard what sounded like something slapping against your door, (I guess that was your ass), and then it sounded like someone was jiggling the lock, trying to get in. I'm really jealous of the doorknob, by the way. Not fair it got to fuck you and I didn't. I wish I could have seen it though. Sounds like it was pretty hot.

Soon I heard what sounded like heavy breathing, but I think it was coming from the hallway, not your room. I didn't know what was going on, but I found myself stroking my cum covered cock, desperately wanting to go into your room. Then suddenly it got quiet again. I thought about peeking outside, but I was too rattled and chicken to do so, and just crawled into bed, still wondering if it was all just dream. I laid there for a bit, wishing you would come back, but instead I guess I just fell asleep.

Funny how we both ended up passed out, naked, and sticky in our beds, right?

So...ummm...You wanna hang out later?!?