All Comments on 'Oil of Roses Ch. 02'

by Fillmore

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jakkjakkalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

I like the loving feel of this story as well as the sex, look foward to the next part. "jakk"

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Great story

I have to agree. Not only is the sex great in this story so far but the emotional aspect is pretty good as well.

Honestly I've never given serious thought to this type of "life" but really it's starting to interest me more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Third Time Around !!

As I have said before I enjoy this story so much that I am re-reading from chapter 1 until I get to the current chapter 19.

Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dayum this is good

wow so glad i started reading this series...hot!!!

libertarianlibertarianover 13 years ago
Best novel

I have read many novels in the BDSM Genre, but this is the best by far. I am kind of hoping that the full story will be transferred to ASSTR for those who like this story. I do know that Fillmore wants to eventually publish this story as a series of books, preferably on paper.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
How interesting!

I sort of stumbled into this story and after two chapters I've become hooked. Your everyman, Harry, has fallen into a world of bizarre and scary practices, and is surviving by being just a nice guy. Taken apart it has the same unbeatable appeal as 'No Time for Sergeants' and 'Gomer Pyle' but you have added a street-smart girl with a sweet side that's icing on the cake. Nice work!

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

So far it's the most loving master/slave relationship I've found in a story on this site. You could even ignore the lifestyle aspects and the Romance would work. Impressive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous