All Comments on 'Oil of Roses Ch. 12'

by Fillmore

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
fuggin wow

this ain't your average "porn"

Like I assume any readers still following this story after 12 chapters, I keep asking, how the fuck does he do it.

Now that you've got the hook deeply set, we're eagerly awaiting the next episode(s), yet hopeful that you know when the story's been fully told.

Tammy and Eddie should be very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
um, kinda a bug

you had harry get out a "sheaf of bills" and implied that it was the $10,000....but then harry goes with $1000 to the meet?

it would make more sense that it was the $10,000 but you kept refering to it as $1000. you had harry risk his life for $1000.

i think it would have been more believable if it was $10,000 - $1,000 seems to picune.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hooked

You set the hook for this story in Chapter 1 and have not given any slack in the line through 12 chapters as you reeled me in. I had to download the whole thing because the last time I loved a story on this site this much, it disappeared (they probably sold the book rights for a million bucks). You are an outstanding storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The BEST Story I Have Ever Read!!

Third time reading this chapter and story. I enjoy the cast and plots that make this story so enjoyable.

Keep up the good work!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous