All Comments on 'Oil of Roses Ch. 24'

by Fillmore

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Writing

I have read the entire Oil of Roses series and have enjoyed them very much. The writing is excellent, good character development, story line, etc.

The sex scenes are superb. Imaginative and very hot. I can hardly wait for the next chapters.

Landrious1Landrious1over 18 years ago
Damned Fine Chapter!

I'd find the guilty be sure it was the right ones.(I even know how to go about it) Then they would regret the decision to draw first breath at birth.

I'm a bit Margo, a bit Karen, and a whole lot Eddy. THey would have to pay for harming those who belong to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please please continue...

I have been hooked on this story from the very first chapter. It is well written, fun, scary, sad, all the things that keep me coming back to it. I was sooo glad to see this chapter...please post faster...

Barbarian Queen

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The BEST Story I Have Ever Read!!

Well, I think that Harry will recover and make everyone happy. I know that all of Harry's friends will be happy. There are two people that I suspect that could have a hand in this. Ben Sapperstein and Harry's almost ex-wife. The ex-wife could have bad feelings for both Carol and Harry. Ben's motovation was already expressed in this chapter.

Let us all be pulling for Harry quick recovery!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Can't get enough....

I've been hooked since the first chpater. Not much I can add that hasn't been said already. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous