Oil of Roses Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My... God... Jess... I feel so... empty... front and back..."

Jessica released Wendy's prick and brought her lover down to lie next to her. She smiled at the young woman evilly, then kissed her, swirling the remnants of Wendy's own cum in with her kiss. She felt Wendy stiffen, then relax as she accepted the natural end of the act, tasting herself and her lover together. The two of them lay together peacefully until Quan finished her own lonely, orgasm and crawled over to settle in on the other side of Jessica.

"Bitch," she said as she unstrapped the harness from her lover's plump thighs and waist, "you better hope Wendy darling there recovers damn fast or you'd better not plan on waiting for her before you start on me." Quan's dark skin lay in sharp contrast to Jessica's pale color as Quan draped herself over her lover. She nuzzled Jess' ear and whispered, "You know, you're going to be one busy woman, taking care of the needs of two lovers... I hope you're up to it."

A soft snore, almost lady-like, issued from Wendy.

"Well," Jessica replied, "I'm in luck that one of you is more male than she wants to admit. Head for the bathroom, I'll join you in a minute."

* * * * *

Galena Pessino was a good girl, everyone in her family told her so. She was projected to graduate with honors, took every AP course the high school offered, worked hard helping her mother clean at Ms. Karen's and Mr. Harry's on those rare occasions she needed help... she was a good girl.

And she was desperately tired of hearing everyone tell her so. She was even more tired of hearing how smart she was, how talented, how lucky to have a family that supported her ambition to go to college.

What she really wanted were the normal things a eighteen-year old girl wanted... a boyfriend, some measure of popularity, the occasional outrageous night that she could write in her blog about.

It wasn't that she wasn't pretty, she was... in a quiet way that was even further muffled by the clothes her mother bought for her... the most frumpish, unappealing, form-hiding possible... and the glasses she'd worn since she was seven. Her mother never let her change the style of her glasses too much... variations on black plastic frames guaranteed to scare away any guy who might be even remotely interested in her.

"You don't need to be worrying about boys, boys will come whether you worry about them or not. You need to worry about your grades."

Her mother couldn't understand that even in the AP courses, she didn't really have to worry... or work all that hard. She spent the mandatory study hours her mother dictated pursuing her own interests on the Web, writing boring entries into her LiveJournal that almost no one ever read, and occasionally visiting chat rooms devoted to her academic subjects. She'd visited a few social chat rooms, but she'd felt as out of place there as she felt in any social situation. She'd thought about getting a page on MySpace, but figured why should she enter a whole new arena where she could be ignored?

An unexpected blessing for Galena from her mother getting fired by Ms. Angie was that it led to her mother agreeing that Galena could take care of Mr. Harry's pool. Galena's mother knew nothing about swimming pools or the maintenance thereof. And since Galena was the 'pool-girl', she had an immense amount of freedom to spend necessary, and unnecessary, time at the Grimes house. Carol and she had become fast friends even though a lot of things about Carol's lifestyle had shocked Galena at first. Carol's tendency to cover her nakedness with only a t-shirt when Galena was over and her sexual predilections, which had come out in a girl-talk conversation that would have had her mother dragging her to church by her hair for confession, had been among them. Despite them all, she had realized that Carol was just about her best friend in the whole world.

So it was that Saturday night Galena had ridden the bus to the Grimes house, desperate to get away from her family, to 'clean the pool'.

And found the house empty. Well, she had her mother's key, and she knew to lock the door behind her.

Maybe it had been the lure of the pool, silent and dark in the night, which had started the whole thing.

Galena had stood by the pool and in a moment of unbelievable daring had undressed, slowly, calmly. First she removed the dress which came down to her knees and covered her arms to just above the elbow (if Galena was honest with herself she understood that her mother's rigid attitude towards her youngest daughter's clothing was formed by the unfortunate ordeal of her older sister, Elena, who at fourteen made their mother a grandmother). Then she took off her shoes and socks, socks which came up to her knees. For a moment Galena had paused, feeling the air tease her exposed skin as she stood by the pool in her bra and panties. Slender with breasts that were still deciding if they would take after her mother's and grow to earthy, sensuous, man-hypnotizing size, or take after her grandmother's and remain rather average; hips and butt that were well on their way to developing the curves that would announce her full-blown womanhood; skin that fairly glowed under the faint moonlight, soft and smooth the way a young woman's skin should be. She threw her head back, stretched her arms out to her sides and twirled in place.

Then, feeling delightfully wicked, she added her bra, panties and glasses to the pile of clothing by the pool and dove in, scarcely disturbing the water as she did so.

Skinny-dipping was something she'd never even considered doing before. She reveled in the freedom of gliding through the water unencumbered by clothing, and decided that if she had her way she'd never swim covered again. She knew she'd have to, but it was wonderful to dream. At last she understood why Carol went around naked, and would only throw on the most minimal of clothing for Galena and her mother, although when her mother was there, Carol did add panties to the ensemble.

After a few minutes of getting her nerve up, she climbed out of the pool and, while forcing herself to walk, not run, refusing to give in to her embarrassment, she made her way to the diving board and stood naked on the end of it, out in the open, visible to anyone who could see over the twelve-foot fence. While that fence removed some of the sense of daring, it did make her feel a whole lot safer. Almost dancing on the end of the board, she dove deep into the water, reveling in its sensual caress of her entire body.

Another fifteen minutes in the pool's embrace and she felt a need of a different sort. She continued her evening of wild adventure by drying herself off as best she could, then going inside and making herself a weak rum and coke. She took it to the 'bathroom of doom', as Carol called it, and positioning herself on one of the bidets, played with the controls until she found just the settings she craved. The warms jets of water gently started her on her way towards an orgasm as she sipped her drink with a Mona Lisa-like grin decorating her face.

* * * * *

"Harry, Kelly and I are going to stay over here tonight, help get some things squared away in the apartment," Margo said, sometime later.

"Yeah, help her break in the bedroom," Kelly added, chuckling evilly. "Let you and Baby Girl have some together time."

A little puzzled, Harry realized that it was another of those situations in life where the best course of action was to agree and find out what was going on at a later date and time.

"We'll be back in the morning," Margo continued. "Think you can get Eddie and Tamara to give y'all a ride back to the house?"

"Shouldn't be a problem," Harry responded. "HEY EDDIE, you got two riding in the back o' the truck."

"Alright."

"See, no problem. Nicki... there's something you and I need to discuss about Dad and Mom... not tonight, but some evening soon, just you and me, okay?"

"Sure... uh, how's tomorrow night sound? I know you're off on Monday, so that'll give us plenty of time to talk, just in case things run long."

"Works for me."

After another hour or so of visiting, everyone went their separate ways. As they neared the park, Harry had a sudden inspiration.

"Eddie, stop and let us out at the park, we'll walk from there."

"You sure?"

"Yeah... I think I am," Harry smiled. "At least I'm pretty well assured this walk will end better than the last one."

"God I hope so," Carol said from where she was snuggled up next to him. "I could live a long, a very long and fruitful life and never have another evening like that."

They climbed out of the back of the truck, and waved at Eddie and Tamara as the two of them drove slowly off into the night, Eddie watching them in the rearview mirror all the while.

"Got your cellphone, got your whistle, got your straight razor?"

"Damn straight, sir... loaded for bear."

"Let's go then."

Hand in hand they walked to the swings, took seats and started swinging back and forth slowly.

"Did you know this place is haunted now?" Carol asked, a look of pain in her eyes belying the smile on her face.

"Oh really... by whom?"

"You... Nicki and I started taking walks in the evening, heard some kids talking. In the 'neighborhood legend' version of events, you didn't live. That's why you haunt the swing set where you were brutally murdered by a man with a hook."

"Wow... mixing all our urban legends in, I see."

"Oh yeah... I'm surprised you're not mourned by a woman in white."

"Give me a few years, I will be... we haven't really talked about how you're doing, sweetheart. All the attention's been on my recovery, Margo's therapy, Kelly joining the family... Margo told me about the talk the two of you had, but that was pretty close on the heels of the attack. How are you doing?"

They swung in silence for awhile, then Carol said, "You die, two or three nights a week... in my dreams, I mean. Sometimes the two of them follow me back to the house and kill everybody there... sometimes they just catch me and kill me... those are the best of a bad lot, as far as those dreams go. When they kill me, that's where it stops, they can't follow me back to the house. Nobody dies but you and me. If I didn't have the freedom to take naps in the afternoon, I don't know how I'd make it on as little sleep as I get sometimes."

"Why the fuck aren't you getting some help? Little Cunt, there's no reason you can't see a therapist, like Margo's doing... hell, you could probably see the same one!"

"I've thought about it a lot, sir... I think maybe a big part of me believes I deserve these dreams... that I failed you and these are my punishment."

"No... no my love... as Margo told you, you didn't fail me, you saved my life. If you'd run a touch slower... well, it wouldn't have been one of my better nights.

"Besides, Little Cunt, you're not the one who decides if you need punishing. That's a job for the rest of us. So let me tell you what's going to happen Monday. You're going to book an appointment with Dr. Stallings. If you don't like him or don't feel you can trust him and be open with him, then we'll find you someone else and we'll keep looking until you do find someone you can work with. Do you understand me?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, now let's go home... it's time for your punishment. Silly Little Cunt, thinking you had the right to decide that you deserved to be punished..."

On the way back to the house, Harry and Carol steered clear of the illumination cast by the streetlamps. All anyone would have been able to make out was a pair of lovers, walking along with their arms around each others' waists.

They would have missed the unbuttoned pants that gave Harry's hand access to an ass cheek that he held with an iron grip as his Little Cunt whimpered happily all the way back to their home.

Harry hid his pain well the entire walk to the house.

* * * * *

"Wendy, you rest a bit, Quan and I are going to freshen up a bit, then we'll be back out and I'll be needing that fucking you promised, okay?"

"Mm-kay... love you," Wendy murmured sleepily before resuming her snoring.

"Love you too, sweetie."

She padded into the bathroom and started up the shower as Quan sat on the toilet, pissing.

"Thank God she's resilient," Jessica said, adjusting the water temp.

"You should be thanking God she's able to get by on a lot of cat-naps," Quan replied, finishing up and preparing to join Jess in the shower. "I figure after you spend some loving time between my legs and Wendy does that pile-driver trick you enjoy so much, you should probably help the poor dear clean up some and then we all could use some solid sleep. Now that we've run out of booze, I've run out of anesthesia and I'm starting to feel everything we've done in the past thirty-six hours."

"Good point," Jessica said, lovingly soaping Quan's crotch. "About what you said earlier, I kind of thought the two of you were going to be seeing to my needs." She smiled.

"Oh we will, have no doubts about that," Quan said, stroking Jessica's face. "But you see, I love you, I love your body, I love making love with you... I plan to spend a lot of time doing it... and I've got no doubt Wendy feels the same way... now, while you've got two fulfilling your needs, my little Queen Bee, she and I only have one you to split between us.

"And I don't know about our little darling in there, but I'm very demanding of my lover," Quan continued. "Whereas I think Wendy might well fall to her knees and become your slave, kind of like that girl 'Carol' you told me about, I'm not the slave type. I've got my own 'Queen Bee Quan' urges."

Jessica's mouth ran down her lover's chest until her tongue brushed Quan's nipple. Then she bit it.

"OW!"

"Any day you want to be 'Queen Bee', my love, let's fight for it... if you win, I'll gladly take bottom... but don't think I'm going to give it to you on a platter." She reached up and gently applied pressure to Quan's neck, her other hand doing the same to Quan's breast. "I've got a lot of aggression built up and I don't want to hurt you or Wendy... at least, not in any way you won't enjoy. But I'm not going to roll over for anyone, even someone I love as much as I'm coming to love you. Are we clear?"

Quan stretched her throat and neck out, exposing them while she groped behind Jessica's head. Getting a grip she brought Jessica's mouth to her bared throat.

Jessica nipped the beautiful skin in front of her. "I see we have an understanding."

* * * * *

"So how did the three of you decide who stayed here and who went home with Harry?" Nicki asked as she pulled another box of kitchen items up on the counter to unpack.

"It was really pretty easy," Kelly said, unloading a box of pots and pans into one of the lower cupboards. "We figured that Carol gets more than her share of household duties as it is, and she is the senior wife."

"I thought Margo was senior," Nicki replied.

"I was until we realized this was a group marriage," Margo said, breaking down a box. "If we're all married to each other, then it's pretty obvious that the original relationship is Harry and Carol, then I come in, then Kelly."

"Ah... well, it does make sense for things to work out that way," Nicki replied. "I really do want to thank the two of you for staying over tonight... I feel like such a baby."


"Nonsense... reality of the situation is, after all the trauma we've all been through in the last two months, pretty much any emotional reaction any of us have is easy to understand," Margo said. "I'm surprised I'm the only one whose in therapy... this has been a nightmare, in so many ways."

"You can say that again," Kelly said, handing her another box to break down. "I've been thinking about it... therapy I mean... I just don't know if I want to put the family to the expense."

"Do you think you'd benefit from spending some time in therapy?" Margo asked calmly.

"Yeah, I think I would, but-"

"No 'buts' about it, young lady, we'll make an appointment for you to see Dr. Stallings, and if he doesn't work for you, we'll find you one who does. Affording things is not a problem... and most especially where the mental or physical health of one of our family is concerned."

"Yes ma'am."

"Oh, don't give me that... it's just silly to not get you help because of your paranoia about money... like I told your parents. Harry and I make enough that neither you nor Carol need ever work a day in your lives. We love you, you silly bitch... come to think of it, would you like to see someone, Nicki?"

"Uh... I probably should, but I don't know if I'm ready to or not. This has all been so... much... that I feel overwhelmed a lot of the time, but I'm not sure I'm ready to go back into therapy... my last bout with it wasn't too successful."

"If you come to the decision that you need to, don't worry about paying for it, we'll cover it out of family funds," Margo said. "I feel pretty safe speaking for the family on that... you agree, Kelly?"

Kelly had a 'deer-in-the-headlights' look about her. "Uh... I..."

"Kelly, darling... you're our wife; you have a voice in our family's decisions, no matter what they be, financial included."

"Uh... certainly... yes, I agree. The family will cover any costs incurred by Nicki for therapy."

"Very good."

"Well, that's sweet you guys, but I couldn't-"

"NICKI!"

"Yes ma'am?"

"The issue's been resolved."

"Feeling a little Domme tonight, Margo?" Kelly asked, smiling.

"Apparently so... I'm sorry," Margo said, turning back from the cabinets. "I just..."


She was greeted by the sight of Nicki and Kelly, faces down turned and arms crossed at the wrists before them.

"Yours to command, Madam," said Kelly.

"I live to serve, Madam," chimed in Nicki.

"Well, let's finish up with the kitchen ladies, the bathroom and then the bedroom await!"

* * * * *

"Now then, Little Cunt, I'm going to give you three chances, and only three, to convince me to fuck your ass tonight," Harry said as they unlocked the front door and walked in. "The rest of the time you're going to be gagged. And if you're not very persuasive in those... oh, three minutes per attempt, then there's going to just be a whole lot of spanking without any other happy ass play tonight."

"Sir please I-"

"QUIET! Not another word... this is not one of your three chances."

* * * * *

While any of her brothers or sisters, especially Elena, would've been much more adept at talking their way out of the situation Galena found herself in, they weren't there and she was. One of her first big 'outrageous' evenings and she found herself trapped in a house where she shouldn't really be, although she knew there'd be no problem if she just called out she was there... well, except for the being naked part, the drinking part, the masturbating on their bidet part. She was pretty sure Carol would laugh it off but she wasn't sure about Harry... he might call her mother and that would be the end of the world.

She did what any terrified teenager would do. She panicked. She killed the jets and scurried into the bedroom, hoping to somehow sneak past them into the back yard where her clothes were. She'd picked up her glasses... nine years of wearing them every hour she was awake had made that automatic, but her clothes were out back.

In the living room Harry was stripping the clothes off Carol and throwing them into a corner. Galena peeked around the corner in time to see him remove her underwear.

"You go in the kitchen, get us some water," he said, "I'm going to go get your gag."

And then he started walking towards the bedroom, taking his shirt off as he came. Galena crept back away from the door and froze against the wall. If he didn't turn on the lights, she wouldn't be seen... maybe.