Oil of Roses Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry walked through the bedroom to the closet where they kept their toys. Finding the ball-gag without any trouble he headed towards the kitchen, never noticing the small crouching, naked woman hiding in the corner.

In the kitchen, Carol's eyes registered something out by the pool that her mind filed away to be thought about later. Meeting her Master in the kitchen door with two sports bottles full of water and fruit juice, she wriggled and squirmed happily as he gagged her and led her to the bedroom.

Hearing them coming, Galena had made a dash for the open closet, and once inside, in the very dim light found herself in a tangle of equipment she had no idea the purpose of.

* * * * *

As Harry started rigging up the bedposts, there was a sound from the closet.

"I probably dislodged something when I got the gag," he thought to himself.

Carol heard the noise too and when she went to the bathroom and saw the drink sitting by the bidet, things clicked together in her mind. The 'something' by the pool resolved into a pile of clothes... a dress she recognized. Pouring the drink and ice cubes down the drain she freshened up and hoped the young girl had the sense to sneak out when Carol gave her the chance. Galena was going to get a stern talking-to later in the week. Then Carol giggled to herself... well, a semi-stern talking-to, at least.

* * * * *

Galena looked through the closet door to the clock by the bed. She had to get her clothes and get to the bus stop in the next forty to forty-five minutes or she'd end up walking home... or having to let Carol and Harry know she was there and get them to give her a ride home.

Neither was an option she wanted to explore.

* * * * *

Carol came back from the bathroom and motioned that she wanted the gag removed.

"I don't think so... it's not time yet, Little Cunt. Get up on the bed."

Carol hoped that Galena was either ready for what she was about to see, or smart enough not to watch if she wasn't.

* * * * *

Harry went around the room lighting candles after he'd secured Carol into position. She was bent over a large and very firm pillow; her arms ran beneath the pillow to the manacles and the lengths of chain that fastened them to the matching set on her ankles. More for show than anything else, given the amount of slack in the lines, the D-rings on her collar were secured by chain to bedposts as were her ankle manacles, somewhat more tightly, on the other end. Her legs were held apart by an ankle spreader and were it not for the sixteen-year-old in the closet, Carol would have been in heaven... secured and totally exposed to her husband, about to be punished, with three chances to convince him to give her what she wanted. She knew if she put her mind to it, she'd only need one.

Galena crouched in the closet, hidden in some of Margo's outfits, with a view out the wide crack of the closet door that let her see all of Carol's exposure.

Suddenly the door opened all the way and the light clicked on. Galena froze in terror. Her naked lower body was visible beneath the bottoms of the hanging clothes, her foot and ankle were out in plain sight!

Harry rummaged through the pile of equipment which drew Galena's eyes almost against her will. She'd never seen anything like most of it before, although paddles and whips and such were easy to figure out. He pulled out a pair of paddles and then clicked off the light, leaving the door wide open.

Galena knew she had a choice... she could close her eyes, try not to hear what was about to happen, try not to think about the first adult penis she'd ever seen, the penis that had swung freely within touching distance just a few moments before.

As her hand went down between her legs, she knew any further thought on the matter was futile.

* * * * *

Harry started the spanking with a basic flat, leather-wrapped paddle. He shifted from one butt cheek to the other, back and forth, until the smell of Carol's arousal drove him to put the paddle down, bring his nose to her moist cunt, sniff deeply and then mount her from behind. With no prelude or foreplay, he slid into her and found, as he knew he would, that she was more than ready for him.

"Damn you, you smell so good... I think a few strokes... oh... yeah... oh... will be all... I need... oh God, beautiful, oh..." He came inside her, riding out the throes of his orgasm while roughly kneading her slightly reddened ass. "Would I be correct, Little Cunt, in saying that you like being used, just as you like being spanked?"

Carol nodded vigorously while she prayed that he would continue to fuck her for a bit longer as that was all she needed to go over the edge into her own climax.

But Harry pulled out, the mixture of both their fluids dripping from his cock and running down from her cunt, hearing her whimpers as he did so.

"There, that's better... where was I?" And then he picked up the paddle and returned to spanking her. Steady, measured, firm strokes fell on her ass cheeks, first one, then the other, like he was a machine. The redness rose and the lovely globes of her bottom began to swell.

Periodically he would stop and ask, "Is everything alright, my little butt slut?" After she nodded, he'd continue.

* * * * *

Galena resisted the urge to bite through her lip as she came yet again. She'd already sank to her knees as they were no longer steady enough to hold her up and it was all she could do not to sprawl out atop the equipment on the closet floor and go at it with both hands. She couldn't believe where she was, what she was seeing and what she was doing. If she were truly the good girl everyone said she was she'd have never swam naked, or made herself that drink, or used the bidet to get herself off... but most of all, if she were the good girl everyone thought she was, she'd turn her face away from what was happening in the bedroom and ignore it.

So maybe she wasn't such a good girl after all. She couldn't resist watching, she couldn't resist getting herself off.

She'd done her best to make no sound as she knew she'd die of embarrassment if she was discovered, but it had grown harder and harder with each climax that steamrollered through her young body.

* * * * *

Carol was lost in a sweaty, hazy sea of sensation. She was being spanked, she was being loved, she was being watched, she was being used... and then she heard the whimpering, coming from the closet.

Carol began to moan, loudly, behind the ball gag.

"What is it, Little Cunt?" he said, loosening the ball gag so she could speak.

"Sir, Sir, please... would you please go upstairs and put some music on? I know it's a lot to ask so I'm offering one of my chances to beg you to fuck my hot... red... swollen ass in exchange for you doing so."

Harry smiled at the not-too-subtle attempt to seduce him into further ass play. "Alright, anything you're particularly in the mood for?"

"Well, I got you those CDs you were interested in, the 'Black Tape for a Blue Girl'... they're on the desk in the office. Perhaps you could put them in the player?"

"Alright, sounds like a plan... while I'm up I think I'll give Margo a quick call, see how things are going."

And with that, Harry headed upstairs.

* * * * *

"Galena Maria Pessino, get your ass out here right now," Carol hissed. "You've got just a few minutes to get out back, get your clothes and get out the front door before Harry comes back."

The dark-haired woman who came out of the closet with skin so close in shade to Carol's own was blushing almost as redly as Carol's ass was glowing.

"Now you better be here Tuesday with your mother and while she's cleaning you and I are going to have a talk while you work on the pool... are we clear, young lady?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Now hurry!"

With that, Galena scurried out the back door, grabbed her clothes, put them on and was out the front door, locking it behind her, even faster than she herself thought possible.

* * * * *

"Hey honey, how're things going over there?" Harry asked when Margo answered her phone.

"Fine... we're almost through getting the bedroom ready for use and after that, well, Madam Margo has two willing playthings tonight."

"Lucky woman... I'm lucky myself as I have Little Cunt tied down for a pretty severe spanking with no happy-happy-ass-fuck unless she's very persuasive... and she'll only have two three-minute periods to try to persuade me."

"Oh, I like the sound of that... I'm going to have to add that to the repertoire... of course, fair warning, you know Mistress Nicki and the Queen will as well."

"Such is life... a process of give and take. Figured I was going to end up on the receiving end of my own creativity at some point."

"Uh huh... what did our precious one do to earn her spanking?"

"Oh, she's been having nightmares associated with the attack and hasn't told anyone or sought help because she thought she deserved them for failing me somehow. I've told her we're making her an appointment with Dr. Stallings on Monday and if he doesn't work out we'll keep looking till we find someone who does."

"Jesus Christ Harry! Talk about great minds... same topic came up over here, Kelly's going to be seeing Dr. Stallings as well, maybe Nicki too. I spoke for the family, and Kelly backed me up, when I told Nicki we'd cover any expenses therapy incurred, should she decide she could benefit from it."

"You spoke true... you know I'll agree and there's no chance that little Miss Kind-Heart-with-the-Glowing-Butt downstairs wouldn't as well. Tell the darlings hello and we love them. Y'all have a good night. I love all of you."

"Same here, most wonderful husband, love from all of us to the two of you. Breakfast at the house tomorrow morning you think?"

"Works for me... if I'm not up when y'all get here, wake me."

"Will do... get the crop out of the closet and give her three good slashes with it... one for me, one for Mistress Nicki and one for the Queen, won't you?"

"Sure, not a problem... good night love."

After he hung up he returned to the joys of trying to unwrap CDs.

* * * * *

Once they'd gotten home, the two of them had sat naked in the solarium and had a glass of wine while they relaxed. Patricia had been feeling romantic, but Karen had worked hard all day and as soon as she'd rinsed the sweat off in the shower she'd gone face down on the bed and was out like a light.

As Patricia took her own quick shower, she reflected that she really couldn't blame her lover... Patricia was more than a little weary herself and she hadn't been doing half the heavy lifting.

She dried off and then curled up in bed next to the sleeping slab of muscle that was Karen. In the darkness she could see the outline of her lover's face, and as her fingertips brushed across it she reflected how very close she'd come to losing Karen. Thankfully Carol and Harry had convinced Karen to find her and make her give Karen a second chance.

She was more tired than she thought so she settled for an abbreviated form of her nightly prayers, knowing God would understand.

"Creator, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you..."

She was still softly murmuring 'thank you' as she drifted off to sleep, spooned up next to her beloved.

* * * * *

Eddie Janak had a secret, one he hadn't even shared with that most divine love of his life, Tamara.

He and his associates had lost track of Angie.

It had all started when she'd lost her job, not too long after their meeting at the hospital. Then she'd moved out of her apartment, leaving most of her possessions behind, and Eddie'd been going crazy ever since, trying to pick up her trail.

As Tamara lay in bed asleep next to him, Eddie wondered if he was in the process of failing his best friend yet again.

* * * * *

As 'These Fleeting Moments', the first track on the CD 'A Chaos of Desire' began to play throughout the house, Harry slowly walked back down to the bedroom, his knee bothering him more than he wanted to admit, even to himself.

Carol winced as she saw him come in, his limp evident. "May I speak, Sir?"

"Yes," he said, moving to the bed and rolling her on her side. "Here, before you do, have some water."

"Thank you, Sir." She drank deeply as he squirted a stream into her mouth. When he finished she said, "It seems your knee is bothering you quite a bit. I shouldn't have asked you to go upstairs."

"Nonsense... I knew the job was dangerous when I took it," he said with a smile. "Is there anything else you wish to say?"

"Yes sir... I would give up one of my chances to beg if you would get into the hot tub for awhile and let your knee get some rest and hydrotherapy."

"Done... that leaves you with one chance. You'll be joining me... I'll probably need to the support."

As he released her, she said, "Permission to speak freely while I'm unsecured, Sir?"

"Go ahead."

"Harry... love... your knee's not in as good a shape as you've been telling us, is it?"

"No..."

She went to the closet and pulled out the cane he'd come home with. "Here Sir, use it!"

As they walked out to the hot tub he continued. "Neither Mike nor Helen was happy with the progress of my therapy... and they both admit it wasn't that I wasn't working hard enough. Mike's hoping that maybe the difference in my mental outlook, being at home instead of being in exile in the hospital, will make a difference."

"And you didn't tell us this why?"

"Because, to be brutally frank, I'm tired of being worried about by all of you... I just want to get the fuck on with life, even if it involves some pain."

"You know the others are going to be hurt and pissed that you didn't tell them."

"And you... are you hurt and pissed as well?"

"Oh yeah... but I'm dealing with it. Tell me what Margo had to say."

As the hot tub continued to come up to temperature, the two of them lay together and Harry relayed his conversation with their wife.

* * * * *

Galena caught the last bus of the night and sat prim and proper all the way home. Her mind was still racing from what she'd done, what she'd seen, and her panties were soaked.

* * * * *

"Can you breathe alright?" Mounds asked Bum.

The guttural 'uh huh' that came from her crewmate's throat brought a smile to her face. She leaned over Bum's face, sniffing at the mixture of rum and pineapple juice that filled her open mouth as she lay on her back.

"Y'know, Bum, y'make a damn fine goblet fer grog," she said before slurping some of the mix out of Bum's mouth. "Just be rememberin' that if ye have to clear yer mouth, swallow what ye can before spewin' the rest on that there cloth. Ye waste good rum and yer punishment'll last even longer than it will already."

She turned from the Third Mate, wrists tied to opposite ankles across her wet and ready cunt and grasped the their blonde captive by her hair, pulling her up from where she'd laid face down on the bunk.

"Now you, cunt..." Their blindfolded prisoner squirmed and her muffled cries filled Mounds' heart with joy. "You got two choices. I'm gonna ungag ye, let ye crawl yer way over and find the grog. After ye've had a sip to wet yer throat, ye'll be decidin' yer own fate by the next words outta yer mouth. Ye speak to me pleasant and respectful-like, things'll go easier on ye. Ye speak to me like ye did before... and it's a hard night ye're in fer, no doubt about it. I'll even release that malingerin' bitch, Bum, and together we'll use ye ill. So best ye be thinkin' how ye want yer next few hours to go while ye sniff out the grog."

After she hauled her roughly off the bunk to the floor of the cabin, Mounds removed her gag and watched, chuckling, while the blindfolded prisoner scooted, with bound hands and ankles, across the floor, trying to find Bum by the strong smell of rum coming from her open mouth. Eventually she found the Third Mate, but almost stuck her nose in the wrong end of her.

Second Mate Mounds laughed. "That end's wet enough it's true, slut, but I'm hardly thinkin' it'll quench yer thirst... I drunk from that fountain plenty o' times and it always leaves me wantin' more... better try the other end afore I go for more meself and leave ye nothing but a smell."

The blonde beauty they'd abducted snaked her way around to Bum's head and plunged her mouth down upon the Third Mate's. The slurping sounds echoed through the cabin. When she was finished, she slumped over on her side, resting against the black beauty.

"Now then, you miserable piece of wharf trash, you may do your worst, but this lady will never yield her honor, nor her dignity. You may take, but I shall never give."

In one quick movement Mounds pulled her away from Bum and squatted over her. She grabbed a handful of the shimmering blonde hair and forced the prisoner's mouth to Mounds' wet and aching cunt.

"Then takin' it'll be... ye stupid slut, we're good at takin'."

* * * * *

Harry lay back in the hot tub, the sharp jagged pains in his knee slowly abating. His beloved sat facing him, straddling his lap, passing him mouthfuls of water and lung-fulls of pot smoke while cuddling him, brushing his erection with her cunt.

"Just relax, Sir... take it easy and let the hot water and the jets do their job."

"It'd be a lot easier to manage that if you weren't pressing that delectable body of yours against me, Baby Girl."

"Should I move, Sir?"

He wrapped his arms around her. "Nope, won't let you... you're right where I want you."

"Funny thing about that, Sir, I'm right where I want to be."

"Even when you're hurt and furious with me?"

"Even then, Sir..." she fingered one of the scars on his chest, "because if I'm honest about it, I have so little room to complain about keeping secrets. None of us really has room to talk, I suspect. So I'm working hard to let go of my hurt and my anger... and being close to the man who saved my life always helps with that."

"God, you've paid that debt back a thousand times over-"

"No Sir! I haven't even begun... that debt will be repaid the day I say it is... and if I were you, I wouldn't go holding my breath, waiting for that day to arrive."

"Alright, my love, I shan't argue... might I have some more water? Oh my... my cock just slipped inside you! However did that happen?"

"Umm, good question... let's just keep it there till we figure that out."

* * * * *

"Whip the slut's cunt again, she's slowin' down!" Mounds said, grinding her hairy slit into the prisoner's face. Behind her, Third Mate Bum lashed the blonde's cunt with an improvised cat o' nine made from strips of cloth. The tips of the lash were wet from being drug through the captive's moist and open quim.

"She still wet as a drunkard's kiss down there?"

"Yes'm Mounds, soggy as a widow's hanky she is."

The Second Mate climbed off the prisoner's face and grabbing the mass of hair at the back of their captive's head, pulled her over until their noses were almost touching.

"Listen you haughty bitch, yer mouth can lie all it wants but your cunny's tellin' us the truth! Ye might as well yield now and save yerself some trouble, cause next it's candle wax an' a whippin' on those soft an' creamy inner thighs o' yers."

"Go to hell, you sea-going whore!"

"Bum! Bring me a candle!"

* * * * *

The knocking at the door had Nick up and moving, somewhat slowly but moving just the same, before he realized he was even awake.

"Izzy, what is it?" he asked, opening the bedroom door.

"Sorry to disturb you, Boss. Jimmy C followed up on that intel... Madame Pedachenko had several men picked up from the airport this evening... hard cases... Jimmy figures ex-Spetsnaz. We'll have ID's from the bodies later but he says they got the right tattoos. What do you want done?"