Oilfield Cheating Saga Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1992w
c1992w
536 Followers

Alton said, "Will you worry about me when I fly or drive out here to visit my children?"

"No, Dear Man, I will never worry about you getting it on with Jenny again -- now you have proof that she is just a 'handle' for the notorious womanizer - i.e., the area 'pump-cock.' Waller's kind will always be able to reclaim and then discard Jenny's kind whenever the mood strikes."

They laughed heartily at Mary's wit and Alton, thought, "That is what I have missed a sharp response that grabs my attention."

The two naked lovers, having found each other again, slept soundly and peacefully in each other's arms while in Alton and Jenny's MBR bed.

!!!!

The early morning sky had started to lighten in the East. When the alarm went off, Jenny shut it off quickly to not awaken the 'gorilla' snoring beside her. She put on a rain coat and boots. The exhausted woman then picked up her purse and street clothes worn to Billy's house the night before. In three minutes flat, she made her way toward her car while Billy continued sleeping. Jenny took one last look at him and thought, "God, he is uglier than sin when he is conked out in a stupor."

Arriving at her and Alton's home, she was oblivious that a car parked in front of her house looked liked Mary Schultz's and in front of the neighbor's house was a car that looked like her husband's. She keyed the house lock and went inside dropping her purse and clothes on the living room floor and then ripping off her raincoat and boots to make her way to the MBR shower. Her goal was to quickly wash Billy Waller out of her body, as she was dripping him out of both her holes.

Naked, she opened the MBR door and turned on the overhead lights. Immediately the two sleeping occupants, who had previously dropped off to sleep expecting Jenny to awaken them much earlier, were aroused and fast coming to be fully awake. Alton first sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes and saw his wife at the same time she saw him. Jenny screamed and then fainted, collapsing to the floor. With her presence of mind, Mary said to Alton, "I suggest you quickly shower while I help your wife." She rushed into the bathroom and brought a wet cloth back and began rubbing Jenny's forehead and temples with it. Jenny soon became conscious and sat up with a start. Mary said, "Alton is in the shower and must get on the road to Ft. Worth soon. After he has finished, I am putting my clothes back on and leaving when he does and then going to my apartment, and from there to the office.

"I suggest you take a sick day off from work today, Jenny, and we will talk tomorrow in my office. Try to get some sleep today, Girl. You know you have been falling down on your job while the rest of us carried you -- and now we both know why and we will let it remain our secret. I recommend you not try to speak to Alton now or at any time except when necessary to talk specifically about his children. He is hurt and mighty put out with you."

Jenny asked bewildered, "Why? He is my husband, and I have the right to talk..."

Mary said, "No you don't. Check your text messages because I sent you the reason you shouldn't talk to Alton. Will you please just sit here and be quiet while we finish getting ready to leave?"

Stunned into silence Jenny sprawled crumpled up on the floor bawling while the two unexpected guests did their preparations to leave. Mary fetched Jenny's purse just before she left the house and gave it to her and said parting, "Check out the video I took of you and Billy Waller." Alton never said a single word to his grief-stricken wife, Jenny. The Cuckold locked the front door behind him and Mary after they both exited.

!!!

At 8 AM sharp the next day, Jenny stood at Mary's door. The leader said, "Would you bring the North Andrews Job folder with you, Jenny."

For five minutes they talked about that project. Mary was now comfortable that Jenny exactly knew how to correct her fuck-up on that particular job and what Mary would say to the new CPA firm. The Leader paused for a moment. The room was silent, and the working leader continued, "Jenny, the CEO has placed you on 90-day probation, and the clock starts now. You know your work quantity and quality have gone to hell, and we other three accounting techs will not and can not carry you in the future - in fact, if the CEO found out we had been covering for you on other matters, he would be mightily pissed at me. Here is a folder containing his letter with a sheet spelling out specific improvements you must make if you are going to remain employed here. He would have run your ass off at once except that you have worked here all of your adult life. Personally speaking, you are still my childhood friend, Jenny, so please focus on your work in the future so we may become real friends again."

There was silence for a moment, and Jenny said, "Thank you for covering for me in the past, Mary, I will pull my life together and pull my weight in the future, I promise."

Mary said, "Shop talk is over. Personally, I do want you to know for the sake of the friendship we once had that the CEO said about the North Andrews job, 'Get rid of her ass, as unemployed accounting techs who would be glad to have her job are everywhere.' But my argument to him was, 'it would take two months for a newbie to be productive and that I was sure you would solve your personal problem and pull your weight again if he gave you a chance.' So, he relented. Dear friend, please don't make me look bad in the eyes of the CEO and especially don't look bad to yourself and your children? Everybody at this company is busting ass hanging on to his or her job simply because they are so few well-paying jobs nowadays."

Jenny looked at her long term friend with big red eyes and said, "I promise that once again I will become the model employee." There was silence for a moment as Jenny was debating whether to pass something on to her successful rival who was once her best friend, and then continued, "Alton called me last night and spelled out the best divorce terms that he could afford. I verbally agreed to his proposal and will be served in a couple of days."

At that point, both ladies arose, and Mary said, "Thanks for using good judgment and not opposing him, Jenny."

Standing at the door with her hand on the knob, Jenny said, "Please make Alton happy, Mary. I have failed miserably, and he deserves happiness because he works so hard and cares so much for his children -- and once upon a time, he loved me as I honestly loved him - and love him still, for all that is worth."

Mary was rejoicing inside of her head but said nothing and returned to her work after dismissing Jenny from her office.

The End

Epilog: Jenny became just another 'has been' fuck-toy for Billy Waller - and a secretly taken snapshot of their two naked bodies getting it on was Scotch-taped to his wall. It appeared alongside dozens of similar ones Billy had collected over the years. Jenny then began dating and took her pick from a number of 'you'll-do' suitors and married one of them later, desperately needing someone to make her house payments since she got the home until the youngest was eighteen, while Alton only paid child support.

Jenny and new hubby gladly allowed Alton to sleep over at her house with the children when their Dad came to town to visit his children and his parents. The newlyweds courteously even vacated the premises and stayed with her mother while Alton was visiting. The only conversation Jenny and Alton ever had anymore was specifically about the children.

Mary found a career-track accounting job in Ft. Worth and resigned her position at the wireline company and moved there. She and Alton picked out an apartment after the now supervisory draftsman and CAD software user specialist had moved out of the corporate apartment. Life was good. For the first time in her 31 years, Mary began to think about having Alton's child...

c1992w
c1992w
536 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
The Bridge Just another simple cuckold story?in Loving Wives
More Stories