Oilfield Trash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is that girl? Sometimes, she follows us, but never gets close," he asked, nodding towards the place she currently stood.

Oma chuckled for a moment, and then replied, "I believe that is the new wife of Chief Tiajuwu."

"Does she want to talk? I mean, is she allowed?" he probed.

"She appears to be a little shy, which is surprising because she is said to be quite the flirt," he laughed.

"The wife of the chief flirts? That sounds like a problem," Jake replied.

"Not as much as you think. They have ways here in these tribes...peculiar ways to westerners..." Oma started but let the thought die.

"I mean...I read some things, but I thought it was exaggerated," he responded.

"I'm not sure what you read, so I can't say if it was exaggerated, but men of the tribes will occasionally offer their wives to good friends or respected guests," he explained.

"Well, she is pretty cute..." Jake laughed, looking towards the attractive woman.

"Be careful young man...be careful..." the local man chuckled.

The next morning, Oma was able to get another audience with the chief. Once again, the man refused to engage in a meaningful discussion, but he did recommend that they visit with Chief Maipu who was the leader of the second-largest tribe. They had discussed the need to engage him before, so the idea resonated with the men.

"So, you think it worth doing?" Jake asked.

"Yes, yes I think so. It's something we would need to do at some point anyway, and following Chief Tiajuwu's direction will be viewed favorably," Oma replied, and before the young man could respond, he added, "It will have some difficulty. The village is fifty miles away and we can't make it entirely in the vehicles. Likely, we will have a fifteen-mile hike."

"Flat? Mostly flat?" the young man asked.

"Some flat...some hills, too. Nothing big," he explained.

"So, overnight then?" he asked.

"Yes, I think one day would be too much," he concurred.

They decided to depart early the next morning, leaving their tents behind with their aides, and were packing the SUV with essentials when Chief Tiajuwu appeared and beckoned Oma. He walked to the leader's hut and was only inside for a short time before Jake saw him returning.

"The chief has offered a guide to help us," he announced.

"That sounds good," the young man responded.

"Yes, I think it is quite good. Especially, since he offered a key man...very well respected," Oma explained.

"Then, that must be good!" Jake responded with enthusiasm, and then asked, "And we're still leaving as planned?"

"Yes...yes, no changes," the black man answered.

They left the camp right at sunrise and drove for roughly an hour before leaving the track. Kozo, the representative of the chief, sat in front and helped the driver navigate the route. Jake guessed the tall man was close to his age and he could tell by the development of his body that he had a natural strength. He wore a traditional knee-length covering along with a thick braided necklace, a small cap, and sandals. Occasionally, he would point out a small animal or something of interest, and Oma would translate, but most of the drive was in silence. It took six hours to reach the spot where they had to leave the vehicle, and after offloading the necessary gear, they set out on foot.

Kozo led with Jake right behind followed by Oma and the driver. The young American could tell the tribal man was purposefully moving slow in deference to them, but despite his goodwill, they had been underway for less than an hour when Oma asked for a break. A second stop followed the first some thirty minutes later, which established an interval for the men. In each case, it was either Oma or the driver that called for the rest, and after the fourth stop, the looks Jake received from Kozo made him feel that the tribal man respected his endurance.

They arrived in the late afternoon, dusty from the trail, but thankful that the temperature had remained moderate. Unlike Chief Tiajuwu's village, this one was smaller, roughly half the size, and was set at the base of a low escarpment that extended as far as Jake could see in both directions. Their appearance sparked a flurry amongst the people who eagerly met them as they approached. They dressed much the same as those he had left that morning except for some differences in colors and he made a mental note to ask Oma about it later. Their smiling, open faces beckoned the group forward and soon they were in the center of the village. They were just dropping their gear when an older man appeared and the deference from those gathered alerted Jake to the fact that he must be a man of importance.

"Chief Maipu," Oma whispered as Kozo and the chief launched into a rapid conversation.

Looking him over, Jake saw that he had an average build, looked to be much older than Chief Tiajuwu, and wore no special clothing or symbol that would signify his position. While he certainly held the respect of the villagers, they showed no fear of his presence and closely circled as the men talked. Suddenly, the discussion ended, and the chief looked towards Jake for a moment before departing. His expression was flat, which provided no hint about his thoughts. Oma and Kozo held a short conversation and when it ended, Oma reached for his pack.

"Chief Maipu has instructed we set up over there," he said nodding towards an open area, and then added, "He has also invited us to meet with him later."

"That sounds good," Jake replied.

"Yes, I agree," he answered.

Later, Jake, Oma, and Kozo met with the chief for what turned out to be a simple dinner. At the appropriate moment, Oma started to explain the project and what they hoped to get from the tribes. It wasn't a smooth interaction because the translation was difficult, but Chief Maipu didn't get upset, and near the end, he beckoned a young woman and she quickly reappeared with a jug of village-made beer. With the first drink, the chief lost interest in the project, and the conversation became centered on Jake. Although old, the chief had not met many westerners and spent the next hour asking questions about his habits. Finally, with everyone feeling the effects of the warm, heavy liquid the meeting ended.

"What do you think?" Jake asked as they walked back to their tents.

"He wasn't offended and he didn't say no, so I would say it's a start. It will take more time for certain. Plus, I'm certain that he will communicate with Chief Tiajuwu to hear his view," Oma responded.

The following morning, they remained in the village for several hours hoping to get another audience with Chief Maipu, but finally gave up and departed. The walk to the vehicle proved similar but Jake noticed that at each stop Kozo would make eye contact with him, nod towards the others, and smile. Knowing the man's standing with Chief Tiajuwu, he smiled back to encourage their non-verbal communication. Tired from the journey, they retired early that evening, but when Jake appeared from his tent the next morning, an excited Oma greeted him.

"I have already spoken with Chief Tiajuwu this morning. He would like to meet later today," he announced.

"Good!" the young man declared, and then asked, "Word couldn't have arrived from Chief Maipu already?"

"No... no, I think this is a result of our effort and perhaps words from Kozo," he explained.

For the remainder of the day, Jake wandered the village interacting with the people and trying to not get too excited about the upcoming meeting. Sometimes Oma would be with him to translate but often he would be on his own so he had to rely on gestures. Fortunately, the people were patient and seemed to enjoy the experience.

"Hope it goes well," Jake said with a deep sigh.

"Yes, me too," the advisor answered, and then added, "I think we should be calm and say little. I sense he needs to speak his thoughts."

The young oilman nodded his concurrence and together they made the short walk to Chief Tiajuwu's hut. Entering, Jake saw that in addition to the tribal leader, Kozo, and the Chief's two wives were present. He had learned that the younger one's name was Matuta while the other went by Uvusera.

Matuta, a recent widow when she married Chief Tiajuwu, had a son from her previous husband. She had continued to show interest by occasionally following them around the village and Jake more than once found himself taken by her beauty. Uvusera was a much older woman, and Oma had explained that she had borne the Chief three sons and two daughters, although only two of the males and one of the females survived infancy. Childbearing and the hard village life showed on her body with her breasts saggy and deflated. However, there was something in her presence that struck a chord in Jake -- something in her eyes that told him he needed to pay attention to her reactions.

After everyone had settled, the women began to pass around small dishes of food, and only when everyone had finished did the chief indicate to Oma that it was time to speak. The local attorney began to describe the project slowly in the tribal dialect but had barely started when Chief Tiajuwu interrupted. For the next ten minutes, he spoke animatedly, often loudly while occasionally waving his arms for effect. When he paused, Oma tried again but received the same response.

Not understanding the language, Jake made a concerted effort to watch the body language of the group. He could tell that Matuta had little interest in the discussion, and Kozo's attention sometimes appeared to drift, but Uvusera remained focused. Given all the time they had been together, Jake wondered if she might be something of a consigliere to the man.

After another attempt by Oma, followed by another diatribe from the chief, the meeting ended. Jake felt that things had gone poorly, so he was surprised by the spring in his advisor's step.

"A good start I think," he announced when they arrived at the tents.

"Really? It looked like he didn't want to hear about the project or discuss it," the young man replied.

"No...no, that is his way. He wanted to explain his love for the people and the land...how important it is to him. He wouldn't do that if he wasn't considering the idea," Oma explained.

"I see...then that is positive," he responded, and then after a pause asked, "Uvusera... I feel she is important..."

"Hmmm...I see you have a keen eye. I think she might be the most important," he said.

"I just...she was listening to every word...really listening," Jake told him.

"There are those that say she is involved...perhaps makes the key decisions," Oma replied.

The men continued to talk and compare notes for another hour before stopping. A short time later, Jake was standing at the side of his tent, scanning the village when he noticed Matuta watching him from the shadows of a nearby hut. Only the soft glow from a fading fire made her visible and they held each other's stare for almost a minute before the pretty woman moved away.

"On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate things...our chances," Jake asked Oma as they drove towards the airport.

Their time in the village had ended and Jake was now on his way home. He knew he needed to be prepared to provide a message to the company about the likelihood of success, and he wanted the man's perspective.

"A seven...maybe an eight. Seven or eight," the man answered, and then quickly added, "It was always going to be difficult and take time. I don't feel discouraged, but there is still much to do."

"You know if I deliver that message, I'll be coming back," Jake responded.

"Yes, of course...but I think you do quite well in the bush. The village thought highly of you. Especially, Matuta," he laughed.

"Yeah, just what I need. A spear in the chest because of her," he chuckled.

Helen met her future husband at the airport and pestered him with questions on the drive home. Then, despite his pleas of exhaustion, she joined him in the shower and pressed her firm body against his.

"Let's make love," she whimpered.

Even after the long trip, her eagerness was making him stiff, but he decided to play with her a bit.

"Baby, I'm so tired," he sighed.

"Just once...just a little," she replied, and when her hand found his stiffening dick, she looked up at him with a knowing smile.

Once out of the shower, Jake toweled off and then flopped onto the bed. Helen climbed on after him, kissed his shaft several times, and then straddled his waist. The needy whine that escaped her mouth as she descended excited the young man even more and he put his hands on her hips to help guide her movements.

"Miss me?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied, and then her face opened into an impish grin as she asked, "Did you masturbate?"

The truth was that he had several times, but he lied and said, "No... completely full."

"Good," she said and started moving faster.

The young man knew from experience that his fiancé struggled to achieve an orgasm on top. So, after enjoying her efforts for several minutes, he flipped her onto her back and re-entered.

"Better?" he whispered to her.

"Yeah...go fast," she coached.

Jake had a slightly above average dick but when Helen got excited, she made him feel like he packed twelve inches. She had been with four guys before him, so she was far from naïve, but her repeated declarations that he was the biggest stroked his ego.

He moved as she asked but made sure on each thrust, to give a little extra push at the bottom. For several minutes, he listened to her groans and sighs that slowly became urgent. Feeling she was close, he started moving even faster, hoping her orgasm arrived before he ran out of gas.

"Cum Helen," he whispered then kissed her hard.

"Yes...yes...I want to...close..." she whined when it ended.

"Mmmm...you feel so good...so wet..." he groaned.

"Yeah..." she started to reply, but she suddenly stopped and her body became stiff. Jake knew it meant her climax had arrived, and seconds later she filled the room with her cries, "Ohhh...oh, baby...oh yes...there...I'm there..."

Watching his beautiful fiancé let go triggered his release, and his voice joined hers, "Ummm...damn, Helen...shit...God, I missed this."

With a final push, he collapsed onto her body where they serenaded each other with their soft mews of pleasure. Soon, the long journey caught up to the young man and he had just enough strength to roll to her side before he fell asleep.

Jake had been awake for hours and was sipping coffee when Helen finally appeared the next morning. He poured a cup for her and together they sat at the table and discussed his trip and the wedding.

"Where's my gifts?" she suddenly asked.

He had texted her during a flight layover and told her he had some things. The one that excited him most was an animal-skin skirt with a woven belt that Oma had helped him trade for.

"Let me get them," he answered and swiftly made for his bags.

When he returned, he placed several trinkets on the table and then held up the garment for her inspection.

"Is it authentic?" she asked as she touched the material.

"Yes, absolutely," he declared, and then added, "Try it on."

She took it from his hand and made to step away, but he took her by the arm and indicated she should change in front of him. With a giggle, she slipped the robe from her shoulders revealing her naked body and after fumbling with the skirt for a bit, she determined the direction and slipped it on. The hem landed mid-thigh providing a sexy view of her long legs. Cinching the belt took some effort, but finally, she stood before him like a white tribal girl.

"While you were gone, I read that the women go topless," she said, and paused to give him a penetrating look before she added, "Is that true?"

"Yes, but it's not very appealing," he replied.

While it was true that most of the older women had saggy breasts, the younger girls looked much better and several had been outstanding. For some reason, his thoughts went to Matuta who had lovely pert orbs despite bearing a child.

"Why?" she asked.

"Gravity...it takes a toll," he replied, hoping to move on.

Helen rolled her eyes in disgust and moved to the refrigerator giving Jake a nice view of her covered rear. He thought about taking her on the spot but decided to wait and soon she had returned to the table.

"Show me some pics," she said.

Happy to oblige, he reached over to the counter, grabbed his phone, and started manipulating the device until he was at the catalog of in-country photos. Without thinking, he handed her the phone and let her scan through them as he sipped his coffee. They ran the gamut from the airport to the village, although he had been purposefully judicious about taking photos of the people.

"How come none of the girls in the pictures have saggy ones?" she suddenly asked.

"Uh...what?" he replied practically spitting his coffee.

The response made Helen break out in a laugh and only after several seconds had elapsed had she recovered enough to say, "God, you're so easy."

"You're not funny," he declared although he couldn't hold back a smile.

She returned to the collection, but a minute later, she asked, "No bathroom? No shower?"

"No...the men get to bathe occasionally but mostly they use smoke. I know it sounds odd... We used towelettes," he answered.

"I read about that. Kind of strange," she replied.

"It's all very different. That's for sure," Jake responded.

"If you go back, I want to go," she declared and before he could reply, she continued, "After the wedding, I'll have the rest of the summer off."

Jake had already considered the idea for the very reason she stated. However, he hadn't mentioned it because of the harsh conditions along with the issue of logistics if she wanted to leave.

"I'm not sure the company would allow..." he started, then paused to consider the idea for a second before adding, "Maybe... I mean, if I go back."

The wedding went off without a hitch and afterward, the couple jetted to the Caribbean for a week-long honeymoon. When they weren't in bed, they spent their time near the water, relaxing, sunning, and sipping fruity drinks. The time went by quickly and before he knew it, Jake was sitting in the company's boardroom to discuss the project. Earlier, he had circulated his notes from the visit which incorporated Oma's thoughts, so he expected some questioning and then a decision.

The key people had already found their seats when the CEO entered and he immediately turned to the young man and said, "Hi, Jake. Congratulations on your wedding."

"Thanks...it went well," he replied.

Since he had only met the man twice before, he thought the brief interaction indicated his recent efforts were already paying dividends. His boss started things off by providing a thorough run-down on the opportunity and economics. After about an hour, the discussion turned to the tribal issue and that's when the rapid-fire questions started. Jake did his best to answer as completely as possible and was happy that everyone seemed to respect his opinion.

"Look, Jake... I know in something like this it's impossible to be completely data-driven. In the end, much of it comes down to gut feel," the CEO said, and after a short pause, continued with, "So, from what you learned...what you experienced, is it worth spending any more time on this?"

The young man took a deep breath and then replied, "I feel we made progress in a short amount of time, but I couldn't state for certain it would turn out in our favor," he answered, and then thinking he hadn't been bold enough, he added, "But...I guess...the investment is low to find out. It's really just me returning for a while and what we pay Oma."

"Jake's right on that...it isn't much of an investment at this stage. I mean other than time from one of our key resources," his boss offered.