Oilfield Trash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The CEO scanned the room in thought for several seconds before asking the young employee, "Are you okay...willing to commit the time? I know it wasn't exactly Paris and now...you just got married."

Jake sat up in his chair and answered, "Actually, it wasn't as bad as I expected. In fact, it was kind of interesting. Plus, Helen is interested. She wants to visit."

For a moment, he thought he might have offered too much, but the CEO suddenly started to laugh and then said, "Jake, if she wants to see the place, take her! We'll be happy to pick up the tab if it gets you over there."

Soon thereafter, the meeting adjourned but Jake, his boss, and the SVP of operations remained behind.

Looking at the young man, the senior officer said, "Reading your report, I sensed a little more optimism than what came through in the meeting."

"I think that's fair. I just wanted to be realistic, but maybe I was too conservative," Jake replied.

"I understand...that's normal in something like this," he responded, and then continued with, "But let's not waste your time. If you get over there and it's not progressing, pull the plug. There are other opportunities."

The message made Jake feel that the company appreciated his contributions and when he saw his boss nod it lifted him even more.

"I'm already laughing thinking about Helen in the bush," the man said when the SVP had left.

"I know! Me, too..." he answered and then added, "But, she has some adventure in her and I don't think she wants to be left in the empty house with school out."

"I understand. Make sure it's a good experience for her," he replied.

For the remainder of the day, Jake thought about the meeting, the opportunity, and the likelihood of success. By no means would it be simple, and based on his previous visit, he thought time and patience were the most crucial variables.

"Looks like I'm going back," he announced to his wife that evening.

"Really? When?" she asked.

"Well, the timing is not definite, but it won't be too long," he explained.

"For how long?" she asked with a worried expression.

"That might be a bit open," he replied, and when he saw her eyebrows rise, he added, "They basically left it to me to make the call."

For several seconds, she stared at him in silence, before saying, "I want to go."

Her declaration made the new husband begin to chuckle which built into a full laugh before he was able to reply, "Sweetie, the company clearly stated that you were to get what you wanted."

"Really?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes, and all paid for," he answered.

A month later, Jake left his new wife and returned to Africa. In the interim, he had worked with Oma on a plan that required him to commit at least a month in the tribal area. At that point, they would make a candid assessment of their progress that might result in abandonment of the opportunity. Jake and Oma, along with Helen, felt that her visit would fit best near the end of that period, and since she had schedule flexibility, they didn't pin down exact dates. Before he departed, she made a point of telling him to keep his hands away from his dick but when he tried to make the same demand, she dismissed the thought with an impish laugh.

Jake spent his first night in-country in a hotel in the capital and then, like before, set out on the day-long air and car journey to reach the village. Oma had recently made a quick visit on his own to explain the team's intentions to Chief Tiajuwu and for several hours they discussed his reception and key aspects needed to gain support.

"The message that continues to come through is his love for the land and the people. I feel he is very sincere and I must say I find it quite rare. Rare for here," he said.

"Rare for anywhere. Rare for anyone who has power," Jake countered.

"Yes, of course," the older black man chuckled and then continued with, "It means for us the people and land cannot be disturbed. Also, they must benefit but I don't think in a silly way. No, we must determine a way...something that doesn't make things different."

"Well, construction will disturb things but won't last for very long and the land can be returned to its natural state. The pipe will be buried...normally there are some markers along the right of way. Maybe they aren't needed. I don't know the standards exactly," the young oilman said, mostly to himself before adding, "Do you think the Chief Tiajuwu has something in mind?"

"I do not. It's what we must learn," Oma responded.

The same driver and assistant as before accompanied the two men and as soon as they arrived, they busied themselves setting up. As they worked, small groups of villagers wandered by and welcomed them back with broad smiles. Although her presence made the newly married man feel a bit uncomfortable, Jake wasn't surprised when he spotted Matuta watching them as she stood partly hidden behind a hut. At first, he pretended he hadn't noticed her, but finally, he looked up and smiled at her. They made eye contact and she smiled back, but evidently embarrassed, she quickly scurried away.

Since it was late, they decided to wait until the morning to call on the chief, so, shortly after breakfast, Oma made his way over. He was gone for quite some time which made Jake think that something significant might be occurring, but when he returned, he explained that the discussion had been non-specific.

"It is apparent more time is needed. I asked his thoughts and how to proceed but it made him uncomfortable and he became evasive," the advisor said.

Jake shrugged, as he held no expectations that things would move quickly, but as they sat down for a coffee, it dawned on him that his visit might involve long periods of boredom. Action-oriented by nature, he loathed being still and his mind raced as he considered things to do to remain productive.

"Should we visit the other villages?" he asked.

"Yes, I think we should but not yet. Let's first learn more about Tiajuwu's state of mind," Oma replied.

"So, just cool our heels for now?" Jake pushed.

"Yes, and spend time with the people. I think this proved productive before and improved our chances," he counseled.

The American man nodded in response and for the next few days, he wandered the village from morning to dusk engaging the villagers when possible. In one encounter, he even managed to spend some time with Uvusera but lacking a translator the interaction proved difficult. Still, she left with a smile on her face that he took as a good sign. However, he still felt like an animal trapped in a cage, so when the opportunity arose to do something interesting, he jumped at the chance. He had just left his tent when he spotted Oma and Kozo talking near the village center. Kozo gave him a broad smile as he approached and for the next minute, he stood patiently by as the two African men interacted.

"He is about to leave to a cattle camp," the advisor explained.

"Where is it?" Jake asked eagerly.

His question caused Oma to begin speaking with Kozo and just a few seconds later, he replied, "Perhaps a half-day walk."

"I see," he answered as he looked enviously at the tribal man.

Suddenly, Kozo began to speak, and when he finished, Oma asked him, "Would you like to accompany him?"

"Yeah, I'm already going stir crazy," he chuckled.

The advisor started to laugh too, and replied, "I have noticed that, and maybe Kozo did, too!"

With that, Oma told the man that the American visitor had accepted his offer, and they separated so Jake could prepare a few things for the journey. A few minutes later the two young men set off, past the cattle pens with the sun directly overhead. Jake noticed that the pace was much quicker than the one they had used on the trek to Chief Maipu's village but he was determined to show his endurance and stayed in step. Any conversation was impossible but occasionally the African man would point out something and through gesture usually managed to get his point across.

Before their departure, Oma explained that the tribe had multiple satellite locations surrounding the main camp to distribute the cattle so areas wouldn't become overgrazed. Typically, they consisted of a small pen to gather the animals when needed and several huts for the herders. Sometimes, the wives of the owners performed the task for short periods and Jake had learned that Kozo's wife Sualala was currently at their destination.

Fortunately, the trail offered enough variety of landscape to keep the young American from getting bored, and they arrived at the outpost just before sundown. The camp sat on a small rise, offering a panoramic view of the surrounding countryside, and as described, it contained an enclosure and five huts, although two were in a state of disrepair. An attractive young woman with an infant on her hip emerged from one of the huts and sidled up next to Kozo, indicating she was his wife, and shortly thereafter, Jake spotted a frail older man with a walking stick shuffling their way with a bewildered look. Sualala started to speak to her husband while making several glances towards Jake and he knew that as a white outsider, he must be quite the curiosity. Kozo had just started to respond when a second woman, leading two rangy cows, appeared on the far side of the camp, and when she spotted them, she quickly penned the animals and headed their way.

After a brief interaction with his wife, Kozo went silent while waiting for the others to arrive. When they had collected in a loose circle, he began speaking again, and soon the four of them were engaged in a lively discussion. It lasted a few minutes, with Jake enduring multiple visual inspections, and then everyone exchanged names. Jake learned that the man was called Thombo but the woman had a name that he found difficult to pronounce so with laughter they agreed he could call her Wuwu. After that, Sualala returned to the hut, Thombo and Wuwu returned to the livestock, and Kozo directed Jake towards one of the rundown huts. For the next thirty minutes, they did the best they could to fix it up, and halfway through, his wife joined them with two blankets and then started to brush the dirt floor.

When they finished, they returned to the fire and Sualala started to prepare food. The others joined a few minutes later and together they ate the small meal, finishing just as it became dark. Jake watched as the others carried on a conversation, and although he would have loved to be part of it, he was still happy to be away from the main camp for a few days.

Kozo stood and entered his hut but reappeared quickly, and in his hand, he held a small gourd. Jake knew the tribe often used them to hold the beer, so he wasn't surprised when the man offered him the container and motioned for him to drink. As the warm liquid ran down his throat, he noted that it tasted just like the drink Chief Maipu had provided on the visit to his village. Jake passed the vessel to Thombo who returned it to Kozo and it continued around, with no offer to the women, until it was empty. The young American stared silently into the small fire as he felt his face tighten and his body temperature rise from the effects of the alcohol. The others had grown quiet, too, so it startled him when Kozo suddenly began speaking loudly. Sualala exchanged some words with her husband and then both women departed. Jake wondered why the tribesman had made them leave, and strangely, when he looked towards Thombo, he caught the man looking at him with a broad smile.

The men's attention returned to the fire but just a few minutes later, Kozo's hand went to Jake's arm and with a firm pull, directed him to stand. Then, he led him towards his hut and when they arrived, he motioned him inside. Now, filled with trepidation, the oilman entered the space lit by a small fire, and on the far side knelt Sualala looking demurely up at him. When he felt Kozo's hand on his back urging him forward, he knew the tribesman, following the established custom, was offering him his wife for the night. Instantly, his mind raced with thoughts about how to extricate himself from the situation as he understood the act meant he had earned respect. With the language barrier, he knew it would not be easy, and he was kicking himself for not bringing Oma along when he realized that Kozo had quietly departed.

Sualala beckoned him next to her and deciding he needed time to think, he stepped towards her but sat a respectable distance away. Jake noticed that the woman's child was missing and could only surmise that the older woman was acting as a babysitter. It made the offer from Kozo even more profound and even though numerous ideas raced through his head, none seemed workable without a lot of mess.

The young ebony woman said something in her native language and then scooted closer. Now, Jake could smell her aroma and although it was pungent, he didn't find it offensive. He noticed a light sheen of sweat had formed on her body and despite his efforts not to, he finally broke down and stared openly at her full breasts. Filled with precious milk, they looked lusciously feminine and it took all his willpower to keep his hands at his side.

Suddenly, his thoughts went to Helen, his new wife, half a world away, quietly going about her day. Could he enjoy the pretty African woman so soon after exchanging vows? Would he be able to live with the guilt? Especially, knowing that if the shoe were on the other foot, she would unquestionably remain chaste.

With his mind in turmoil, he let out a deep sigh and looked towards Sualala. Perhaps, she misunderstood his mood, or maybe her excitement overwhelmed her but she reached towards him and placed her hand on his chest. At first, she seemed content to leave it still but after a minute, her fingers released a button and she slithered her hand inside and immediately began to tease a nipple.

Somehow, women the world over have in their DNA the knowledge about how to quickly seduce a man and it wasn't long before Jake could feel his dick hardening. Sualala, guessing his condition, used her other hand to find his shaft and when she located it, she gave an excited cry. Her eager attention fueled his state, and less than a minute later, the young American began rationalizing that spending the night with the lovely woman was something of a necessity, and with his new wife so far away, no harm would come.

"Ahhhh..." Sualala sighed when his hand gently lifted a breast.

He used his thumb to tease her fat nipple which brought forth soft whimpers and then turned his attention to her other breast and did the same thing. The terracotta color from the red substance covering her body enthralled him and he turned to look at the woman's tightly braided hair, but she intercepted him and found his lips. The kiss was short but another quickly followed and when they broke, they stared into each other eyes for several seconds before Sualala's fingers went to work on the rest of his buttons. When the shirt was free, she aggressively pulled it from his body and started on his belt but after fumbling several times, Jake took over and after watching him for a few seconds, she started to peel her simple skirt off.

Jake was still working on his clothes when Sualala finished and moved to a spot on the far side of the fire where a worn blanker covered the dirt floor. Her movements gave him an unfettered view of her unkempt bush and although new to him, he found it strangely enticing. With a final yank, he freed himself from his pants, and now filled with lust, he moved to join the woman with his rigid dick leading the way. Sualala turned to her side as he fell next to her and with their eyes locked, their hands began to slowly roam the other's body. When the woman's hand moved to his dick, an odd look appeared on her face and with a wiggle, she scooted down and began to inspect his groin. Her efforts lasted over a minute and then evidently satisfied he held the same working parts as the tribal men, she returned next to him.

Jake had been avoiding her pussy knowing that it marked the point of no return but with his blood almost boiling, he let out a surrendering sigh and moved his hand between her legs. Pleased to find her exceedingly wet, when he opened her folds, she turned onto her back and spread her legs in invitation. He started slow but soon had a finger probing her depths which had her moaning in pleasure. Realizing the time had arrived, he was just about to mount her when she pulled free from his probing hand and quickly turned to her hands and knees. She opened her legs lewdly, displaying her wet mound, and her full breasts hung almost to the ground. For a moment, Jake thought about taking her that way but decided he wanted to experience her more intimately, so he gently tapped her on her side and through gestures communicated that he wanted her on her back. Sualala rolled into position and then looked up at him with a smile. Now, with all thoughts of his wife pushed far away, he moved over her and as he drew close, she grabbed his dick and pulled it inside.

"Nahhh...uhhhh..." she whined as his shaft burrowed deep.

"Damn you feel good," Jake declared as he started to move.

Within seconds, they were in rhythm, and hoping to make the experience last, he kept it steady. Sualala's sounds and the look of abandon on her face indicated she was truly enjoying herself, and he pushed himself up on his arms to take in her body and their connection. He caught her watching his dick thrust into her wet opening, and her clear excitement signaled he was doing well. Then, his attention turned to the movement of her feminine tummy and her dancing breasts that made circles with the rhythm of their connection. It was mesmerizing and when he bent down to kiss her and inhaled her aroma, it felt like his dick grew even harder. After the third short kiss, Sualala started to whisper to him in her native language and even though he couldn't decipher her words, he knew it was tender lover's talk.

Soon, the wet squelching sound of their connection filled the small space and the sudden feeling of her juices running over his balls made Jake increase the pace. The change brought forth a fresh wave of sexual cries from Sualala, and when they didn't dissipate, he guessed she was building towards a climax. Wanting to witness her release, he began moving with more purpose and was pleased to hear her cries move to a higher pitch. When her hands started to move rapidly between his arms and shoulder, he knew she was very close, and when he felt her legs rising, he suspected she was at the brink.

"Naaahhh...uhhhhh...uhhhhh...maaaa..." she cried out as her strong hands gripped his biceps.

Her pelvis lifted to meet his thrusts and for several seconds she held it there before falling back onto the blanket. Just as she did, several drops of milk seeped from a nipple and ran down the side of her body. Jake, so far pleased with his control, felt like he had received a shot of adrenalin directly into his balls. Suddenly, he started moving rapidly and unable to bring it back, the out-of-body feeling wafting through foretold a looming explosion.

"Uggghhh...ohhhh...ohhhh shit...ohhhh..." he cried out as his semen raced into the pretty wife and mother.

Gasping for air, after making a final labored thrust, he collapsed onto her and they remained connected as they slowly recovered. Minutes later, he kissed her gently several times and then fell to her side. For a few minutes, their hands roamed with Jake paying particular attention to the woman's succulent breasts. However, the long day and the intense sex soon had him drifting away.

Later, he awoke as Sualala shook his body, and at first, he thought there must be an emergency but when she rose to her hands and knees, he realized she wanted more sex. In the small hut, lit only by the embers of the dying fire, Jake used his hand to guide his dick through her dilated lips until he was hard enough to push inside. From the moment he entered her, he felt close to cumming and he had to stop several times to gain control before finally finding a good rhythm, and although he could only go by her sounds, he felt certain she achieved a climax just before he emptied inside her a second time.