All Comments on 'Oil's Well That Ends Well'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I think they censored my first comment, few videos for you.

"Anja Katja German Pee Twin Lesbians Part 1" Available in the website 'Porhub'

"Sasha Cane and Cate Harrington - piss and spit rough sex" Available in 'spankbang'

"Legalporno - Giorgio Grandi - Asshole Madness with Brittany Bardot and Selvaggia GIO372" available in 'vidz72'

"Legalporno - Giorgio Grandi - Soaking wet with Anna Ray DP / ATM / ATOGM / Short DAP / Deepthroat / Squirt In Mouth / Piss Drink / Gapes / Prolapse GIO437" available in 'vidz72'

"MEA MELONE, SUZAN AYN - ANAL, BIG COCKS, DP, GAPE, INTERRACIAL, GANGBANG, PISS DRINKING, SWALLOW" available in 'biqle(dot)ru'

"Piss drinking sluts Nomi Melone & Lucia Love" available in 'vidz72'

"Legalporno - Giorgio Grandi - Fucking Wet Override #1 Madison Lush & Anna Ray all in with Drink Festival, Gapes, DAP, Balls Deep Anal GIO851" video is available in 'vidz72(dot)com'

You can google it and go to that site or go to the site and serch. Thanks enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Waiting for follow up ???

stevie1965stevie1965about 5 years ago
Fun story

Enjoyed this, thank you!

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
5 stars

ok - once leo bought the 10 liter can of oil you had some suspicions about the outcome - but it was still brilliant. very sexy with the two moms slipping and sliding!! once again, just a hot fun story!!

sparkle8sparkle8about 5 years ago
Great story

A naked wrestling match in oil, combined with an incestuous consummation. Very imaginative.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 5 years ago
Totally Rediculous

And Oh So Entertaining ! ! !

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58about 5 years ago
Whale Oil Beef Hooked, say it quick.

This definitely needs a follow up when all four get together.

That fact that the mothers finally let their inhibitions go was fantastic.

So please continue this story.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 5 years ago
Sexy, funny

The impending DOOM, the arrival of the children, put a damper on my getting lost in the eroticism. But the epilogue lightened the mood. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Literotica is censoring comments?

Xxxxtestingxxxxx :D

Btw Nice Story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks, Not expecting another chapters

Waiting for your another hot curvy, camel toey, mom-son story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mother and Mother... so HOT!

This matches one of my most persistent fantasies. Sex with my mother and my wife's mother. Actually the fantasy is me and my wife with my parents and her parents, the six of us writhing together in an incestuous orgy. Your story is pretty damn close. Mmmmm... Yum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mouth full of mom... Yummy

Best Energy drink

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Found it in a site, hope you will like it

Her name is Shelly

https()en(dot)Luxuretv(dot)com/videos/pretty-brunette-coed-naked-while-drinking-dog-piss-49373.html

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Good job.

Quite the fantasy if you ask me.

AzureAshAzureAshover 3 years ago
"...devouring the taste of extra virgin Spanish olive oil marinating her prime seasoned Californian pussy meat..."

If you're a voyeur of words and good writing turns you on, then this story right here will give you weeks worth of 'wank bank' deposits and just like renewable energy, you can come back for replenishment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He got out of a slippery situation. Pun intended. 5 stars for being outrageous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is a stroker's dream! OMG what a hot read! The ultimate 'wank bank' story! Chapter 2 with the foursome hinted at the end would be a fitting conclusion. On that note alone, this deserves 5⭐! Twice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
4247 Followers
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...