Oily Evenings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We broke the hug and her face had this enormous smile. I put my palms on her belly and gently pushed her back into the trial room.

"Put on the next one mom," I told her. She closed the door.

I had to wait a little longer this time. There was still no one near us in the store.

"God!" my voice escaped my mouth when she opened the door. She giggled at that.

This time she was wearing a white lacy bra and panty. The material was really thin. My eyes hooked on the front of her bra. There were two tiny bumps on the lacy material of her bra. My penis did a small jump when I realized her hard nipples caused the bumps. I licked my lips a little.

Mom's face took on a sensuous expression when she saw it. The panty was more like a thong. It was tiny. There's no better way to describe it.

I tried to look at her ass through the mirror. She grinned at that.

"You have to ask if you want to see?" she said.

"Show me your ass mom," I said my voice deep and confident.

She obliged. Her glorious ass on display for me, her son. The panty did very little covering. The full meat of her cheeks were there to be looked at.

When she turned back I said, "Mom I can't tell you how hot you look... you look sexier with each new outfit... I can't wait to see the next one."

At this, she craned her neck around to check if anyone was near. Then she held my arm and pulled me inside the trial room with her. I stood at one corner of that cramped trial room as mom bolted the door. She then turned around and gave me a naughty grin.

"This is for being such a sweet boy," she said, her eyes not leaving mine.

Her hands went behind her back. I could see in the mirror her fingers toying with the bra hook. Suddenly, her bra snapped loose and she gently shrugged letting it fall on the floor.

Mom stood in front of me, showing me her round breasts. She giggled at my wide open jaw and her breast meat jiggled. It was mesmerising.

"Mom... I've wanted to see these again... I've been dreaming about them ever since I caught you topless that day... oh mom... your breasts are amazing," words of genuine praise flowed from my mouth. "and they're even more beautiful today coz... coz you're," I couldn't say it.

"Coz my nipples are hard?" she prodded.

"Yes mom... your hard nipples make your breasts even more beautiful... they're so hard and pointy... I can't believe I'm seeing this," I was blabbering now.

"Shhh" she shushed me.

"Stop talking... and look... as much as you want."

I just stood there open mouthed, staring at her breasts for God knows how long.

"Okay... time to go home... I'll try on the third pair at home... now go and wait for me at the billing section," she told me as she opened the door a tiny bit. She peeked to see if the coast was clear. She then gestured for me to move out. As I moved past her, her bare breasts grazed slightly on my chest.

We picked up some takeaway on our way back home from the mall. It was late afternoon when we reached home. As soon as we were inside, we went to the dining table, opened the packed food and dug in. Once we finished the food, mom suggested that we should take a nap. She walked towards her bedroom. At the door she turned back.

"Aren't you coming?" she asked me and walked into her bedroom. I followed right behind. In her room, I found that she was already lying down on her bed. I went to her bed and squeezed in beside her. We were actually really tired from the shopping. It wasn't long before I dozed off. Just before I fell asleep I felt her hands on mine. She linked her fingers with mine and we slept holding hands.

It was her voice that woke me up.

"Hey sleepyhead... I have a surprise for you."

Still drowsy, I opened my eyes slowly. I sat up on the bed yawning and rubbed my eyes. When I opened them again I saw mom at the foot of the bed. She was standing there in just a bra and panty. Slowly I realized that this was the third pair I had chosen at the store.

This was a small black number of thin silky material. It was as revealing as the other two if not more. However, this one was different in a small way. The material was slightly transparent. The small circles of her areola were visible. So were her nipples. Her nipples were as hard as I'd last seen them at the trial room in the store.

She was observing me taking in the view of her body in the outfit, a naughty glint in her eye. It made my penis hard like a rod.

The panty was of the same material and a faint outline of her pussy lips was on display. I sucked in an excited breath at this view. An evil grin appeared on her face. This was new. Her sacred place... the place where I was born. Just the thought made my already rock hard penis cream a little.

"I'm going to put oil on my hair now." she announced and sat on the chair in front of the dressing table. I just sat on the bed taking care not to miss even the tiniest movements of her body parts.

A while later I heard her call me, "Come here and give me that amazing scalp massage."

It was my time to reward her. I started massaging her head gently. I made sure it was the best massage yet. I didn't forget to make use of the opportunity to ogle her body. Her nipples seemed to grow harder as I massaged her head. Half an hour went by. Then she got up and looked at herself in the mirror, acknowledging her own beauty. She tied her hair up in a bun.

"Unhook my bra," she then said.

My fingers were quick to obey. I unhooked and pulled the bra straps apart. She shrugged the bra of her breasts and inspected her proud breasts. She took her hands towards her breasts and cupped them. She squeezed them a little and pinched her hard nipples. She looked at me through the mirror as she pinched her nipples a few more times. I looked at her hands hungrily and wished it was mine that were pinching and squeezing those heavenly mounds.

She stepped sideways and took a few steps to stand at the foot of the bed facing me. Then with her thumbs hooked on the side of her panties on her hips, she bent down pulling the panty down over her knees. She stepped out of the panty and straightened up facing me, showing me her pussy.

I froze at that sight. It was my first time seeing a pussy. Her pussy hair was neatly trimmed and looked pretty. Her pussy lips glistened slightly in its wetness.

"Beta... this is coz you've treated me so well this last week... don't expect me to do this every day," she told me.

I could only nod my eyes still focused on the neat patch of trim pubic hair and the opening to her vagina that brought me into this world.

Shortly after, she turned around and walked into her bathroom leaving me lusting after the jiggling flesh of her big ass.

To be continued.


12