Oily Evenings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her back and she fell on her back on the bed, with her legs dangling off the edge. I hooked my fingers into the sides of her panty and pulled it down her legs.

"Mom... I'm going to lick your pussy now!" I said.

"Oh god!" I heard her moan in anticipation as I pushed her legs apart and kneeled on the floor beside the bed. I lowered my head down with my mouth open and tongue pushed out.

"Oh my fucking god!" mom moaned again as my tongue made contact with her pussy. I pushed my tongue down spreading her pussy lips and finding her clit. I ran my tongue over it and felt mom's body shiver. I licked again and was rewarded with sexy moans. Mom's hand came down and held my head, pressing it down on her mound. I got the signal loud and clear. I took a deep breath and ran my tongue again and again over her clit. My tongue worked fast as if a motor was powering it.

"I love the taste of your pussy," I said in between, lifting my head off for a second. Immediately I resumed my licking. My tongue flicked at her clit so fast that she was lifting her hips to get more. Just then I made my tongue stiff and poked her clit hard. A spasm went through her body like an earthquake and she came on my mouth. I inhaled deeply as sticky juice flowed over my lips and down my chin. My nostrils filled up with the arousing smell of mom's pussy.

I wiped my face with my discarded t shirt and drank some water before climbing up on the bed on the other side. I was tired from the eventful day. Mom was still recovering from the storm of an orgasm she had just had. A while later she came close and cuddled, placing her head on my chest.

"I love you." she said.

"I love you too." I replied. She fell asleep in my arms.

To be continued.

12