All Comments on 'Oily Evenings Ch. 06 - Final'

by adifferentindianfamily

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

Be more adventures

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That's the fucking favourite story.

But I want to know that does that ritual place/ hill really exists in kerala or it was mere fictions.

adifferentindianfamilyadifferentindianfamilyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You.

Thank you for your comments and feedback.

Oh,and it is a fictitious place. No such ritual/place exists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

True feelings of a loving son. Continue being helpful and close to mother. An opportunity will arrive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
laid down....not lied down

common mistake.....lied is the past tense of to lie....laid down is the past tense to lay.

I lied about who took the money.....

I laid down to go to sleep.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Pl continue more...u r good

adifferentindianfamilyadifferentindianfamilyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Sorry

Sorry. I always mix up lied and laid. I will correct my usage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I envy you so much!

I have wanted to get inside your mom's saree for so long. Feel her tits, fuck her hairy pussy. Make her cum the same time as I do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Extraordinary

I went through all the six parts of this story at one single go. You are one masterful storyteller. The way the momentum built, the way the dots connected, everything came out perfect. Also, i liked how the story was kept realistic and mature throughout. No sleaziness just purely lustful. Even the ever increasingly dirtiness in talks was well controlled and well timed.

I strongly feel that this has a strong possibility to grow further. Both lovers are finally free so they are capable of exploring more and becoming more salacious. Mother has already hinted that there is a strong wildness lurking under her when she said his son ‘motherfucker’. That element should be explored further. I personally would love to see her mastarbating lot more openly and casually in future. This series should continue unabated.

Overall, perfect realistic story that keeps its readers clinged and edgy throughout. Happy mastarbation all.

adifferentindianfamilyadifferentindianfamilyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you for describing my story as 'extraordinary' anonymous user.

I felt really happy reading your detailed feedback. I too want to explore mom and son's relationship further but am waiting for inspiration and a right plot.

Do read my other story 'My Women' when you get time.

GnosticStrangerGnosticStrangerover 3 years ago
Amazing

Cant wait to see more of this series...maybe if possible add vacation outside india series o something...n make it more intrstng n maybe even a ffm threesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ass fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

I’ve just read all 6 chapters at once ... what an experience! You are an amazing writer, thank you so much for sharing your talents. Where do you get your inspiration? Did you have a loving relationship with your real mother and did you ever have any experiences? I look back on my own relationship with my mom and remember occasions when although nothing actually happened, there was sexual tension between us and we both knew what we were thinking. I often look back to those times and imagine what if more had happened. It gives me much enjoyment. I loved you story do thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AMAZING AWESOME EXTRAORDINARY........

PLEASE WRITE MORE CONTENT LIKE THIS. YOUR STORY IS AMAZING.... PLEASE MAKE MOTHER IN LAW CONTENT MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Satisfied

Great work🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need more adventures of Mom

I love Indian stories and you have the best writing skills for it. I would love the Mom in the story have sex with other people to with or without soon around but somehow the din knowing it. Infact I would love to write stories like you which is a talent I don't have. While reading this part, I felt like the Mom would do something adventurous pine exhibitioning herself or farthing sexual acts with other people in the theatre too. That is kind of disappointing for readers like me. Please involve the Mom with other guys too. This is just a suggestion which you need not follow....

tony2210tony2210about 3 years ago

Fucking awesome Der Keep Writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think you should write further with the mother and son having sex in a lonely beach or in a forest. Leave out sex with other people.

ANdy06ANdy0611 months ago

Awesome Story of mom and son... Please Update next parts....

GimmemoreM0MsGimmemoreM0Ms7 months ago

Please give more chapters. More sex, more kinks, no sharing or cuckolding but maybe the dad disappears forever and mom gets pregnant?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous