Oily Evenings Ch. 06 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring you're bag in here. You're sleeping with your mother from tonight!" I felt a rush of blood to my penis.

I stood transfixed for a few moments as mom went into her room. Visions from the past two weeks raced through my mind... from barging into her room and accidentally seeing her tits... to fucking her cunt inside a dimly lit theatre. My life had changed drastically in these two weeks.

I picked up my bag and moved towards mom's room... or better yet... our room. 'Our room', the words created a flutter in my heart. 'Our bed', my mind started forming new exciting images. I entered our room and found the red saree and blouse strewn on the floor. Mom was standing at the foot of our bed... buck naked. Her mouth opened forming the sexiest words I had ever heard.

"Oil me up lover!"

The End.

Note: This is not really an end... just an intermission. You will read about mom and son's further adventures soon... maybe as one-off stories.

To all of you who have been with me from Chapter 1 to 6, Thank You!

Thank you for reading. Thank you for clicking favourite. Thank you for rating and Thank you for commenting. You are the reason I was able to see this through to a satisfactory ending within a short span of two weeks.

12