All Comments on 'Oishi's Copper Christmas'

by Nellymcboatface

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I rarely ever read stories until the end lol but I couldn't stop reading this one ♡♡ and now I have tears in my eyes. Great writing, great characters ♡

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerover 2 years ago

It was fantastic and hope you will write more about these two lovers and how the future pans out for them I cannot wait for more stories you will write soon Nellymcboatface more soon brilliant story and cannot wait for more stories from you thank you. xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. I really enjoyed that. I live in the States, and based on my relatives in the UK, I think Margaret’s racism is not unique: thank you for not glossing over it (Gladys is many people). Now, as for the story: pacing v good, character interaction carried the story forward (well done for the italic thoughts), and the sex ;) held its own. Thanks ever so much!

shayneoneshayneoneover 2 years ago

well done a very good read ill be keeping an eye out for more best wishes stay safe shayne

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story will sort out a good, happy end. I only like stories with happy endings! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I’ve read here

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

A really nice story with plenty of detail,building up to the inevitable conclusion. Not sure what Officer Williams trouble was? Only marred by a few typos. Deserving of being so high in the ratings.

Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesover 2 years ago

This story is like an oreo-- simple, sweet, and familiar. You get exactly what you're expecting, but it never gets old. (And I could go through an entire box in one sitting.)

If I can offer some feedback, I think the sequence of events could do with a little re-shuffling. If Debbie breaks up with Oishi BEFORE the stabbing, you get an extra dose of (admittedly cliche) pathos. And hovering-by-the-bedside is a classic Big Romantic Gesture.

It would also have been nice to see a bit more of Oishi's family. Throughout the story, they're the main obstacle to Love, but without an actual appearance they're reduced to a sort of nebulous generic-villain status. Maybe one holiday dinner early on, and one scene near the end of Oishi telling them to get stuffed.

But yeah, overall a nice, well told love story. An easy 5 stars.

Osric9Osric9about 2 years ago

Lovely story, and a great happy ending! Would have loved to read the scene were Debbie introduces the "cleaning lady" to her mother, though - I think that would have been hilarious!

Runner4069Runner4069over 1 year ago

One off the last pages has the name Vicky...and it doesn't appear anywhere else in the story??? It confused me for a bit but otherwise another excellent job!

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Nice feel good story, I agree telling debs mom would be an interesting tale

HoltarenHoltarenover 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant. Beautiful prose. Fantastically well written with a perfect balance of romance, feelings, drama and sex, the latter without crudeness. You are now my favourite author. Can't wait for more from you of the same category. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good 5 stars, great story with enough sex but nothing repeated. Thanks and really enjoying having found you stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done plot and characters. Liked how the passion was more about relationship than sex, but the sex was lovely too.

Hottdreams80720Hottdreams80720about 1 year ago

I really liked this. I found myself sharing emotions with your characters. Thank you, Mike

THBGatoTHBGato27 days ago

Really liked this: what a great romance! I would have loved to have been able to read the coming out scenes with both Oishi and Debbie's families, but it was still engrossing even without those. I got a really, really strong sense of who these women were and what drove them, which was wonderful, and meant I told feel for them as a couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNellymcboatface@Nellymcboatface
Hi, thanks for reading my stories. I've not given any personal information, as I want to seduce you with my fantasies, not prejudice you before you read my stories. Thanks for bearing with me... Chapter 10 from Victoria and Alex is on its way... and with Literotica for publi...