All Comments on 'OK Ch. 10-12'

by Alwaysraining

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistalmost 6 years ago
Please

Don’t let this end with everyone scolding him for being gun shy.

Enjoying the ride otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ahhh!

It’s killing me I need to know what happens next! I need to know that things work out for John and Carol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I expected more...

You had two ways to play this chapter’s ending. You chose to make him reinact her error, or the classic “OMG I can’t believe I acted exactly like you did” option. I’m kinda disappointed because I was hoping you were going for the deeper adult option but that’s lost now. Yes I like the story. Yes I’m hooked thru the end. But I just feel that (if this is truly the direction the next installment provides) that these storylines are trite at best these days. Now John has to go back and get her to forgive him before the HEA occurs...why when you had a deeper, richer, character expanding option written in using Dermott instead. Yes, I’m sure he’ll be a foil in the next chapter. But still John acting like Carol was an unnecessary plot device in my opinion.

Horseman68Horseman68about 5 years ago
So Good.

Getting good and twisted. Enough said.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Susan is a bitch

They should tar and feather Susan

nestorb30nestorb30almost 2 years ago

So my friends dump me and won't speak to me for 3 years , carol says it was all a mistake. Friends come back and he forgives them? Sounds legit to me

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

good but still too many words

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwaysraining@Alwaysraining
903 Followers
I live the the North West of England, where we get more than our share of rain, hence my pen-name. Before I retired, more years ago than I care to think about, I had a job which exercised my mind to the full. I never had time to write anything but text books and manuals. Si...

SIMILAR Stories