OK Here We Go Pt. 03

Story Info
This is the third part of Tom & Jess' story.
4.1k words
4.72
3.9k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navypilot
Navypilot
58 Followers

Ok here we go again part 3,

Thanks again go to my editor S0arthr0at for her sterling work and support. Thanks also go to my readers for their time in reading my efforts and their feedback as well as there votes.

Enjoy

A year and a half since the shooting at the hotel had been one of the hardest times of my life. Shaun's funeral at Arlington hit me hard. Then, 3 months later, I got word that my father, the last remaining member of my family, had gone too. He had died in his sleep, and apparently, his last words had been: "Tell my boy he done good."

Jess and I flew to the UK for the funeral; it was a sad occasion there were loads of folk there. My dad was laid to rest in the small church within the grounds of Fanshaw Hall where he had lived as a tenant to his lordship. In recent years the two widowers had become firm friends and spent hours together, discussing classic cars and old airplanes.

I took Jess on a whirlwind tour of some of the UK's tourist hotspots, and Jess was so enthralled by the History, she made me promise we would return in happier times.

When we got back home, we were told that the entire Sanchez crime syndicate had been wiped out. I suspected US involvement, but the public story was that one of the other crime families had made a bid for power and wiped them out.

Jess cried for ages, which was understandable even though it had been her own father who had ordered her killed. I was typically less sympathetic but tried not to show it.

Life for us settled down; I was back to playing golf regularly. I even went to player school and got my tour card. I played a couple of tournaments and got nowhere. It was plainly obvious to me; I was too old and just not good enough.

So, I quit that side of things and settled into life as a club pro. Ana did become part of our lives in the bedroom and out of it until she took up with Harlon. I was pleased for both of them, and so was Jess, although I suspect she missed our monthly threesomes.

I wondered if she might want to look for a replacement, but she said no, and I was ok with that.

Jess and I got married the following year, nothing fancy, just us and a few friends. Since I had no family and I didn't really have any close friends apart from Harlon he was my best man and Analise Jess's maid of honour.

Jess looked stunning, more beautiful than I had ever seen her if that is possible. Harlon leaned into me and whispered, "Man, you are the luckiest limey I ever met." I just grinned.

I stumbled through my vows, and then we kissed the most magical of kisses.

We honeymooned in the UK at Jess's insistence. Lord Fanshaw insisted we stay at the hall, and nothing was too much trouble. Jess rode out with him, the two of them chatting like they had been friends all their lives.

I watched them ride across the fields and could hear Jess laugh with the sheer joy of it. I guess I'm gonna have to learn to ride, I sighed. His lordship (funny how I could never call him Algy no matter how often he insisted on it) had his head groom prepare one of the cars for us, and when I walked outside, I could not believe what I was seeing.

A Ferrari 248 Dino in Rosso red sat on the drive. Ian, the groom, threw me the keys.

"Enjoy, sir." was all he said. I walked around what, in my opinion, was one of the most beautiful cars ever built and caressed the lines of the bodywork. Jess smiled at him, "Boys and their toys."

I lowered myself in and pressed the starter, aware that this was over £250,000 worth of the automobile. The engine rumbled to life and settled to the most soulful growl.

We went to London, York, and Lancaster before turning North for the highlands of Scotland. I loved it, all of it. Driving the Ferrari, which turned heads everywhere we went, the envious looks I got whenever I held Jess's hand, or we danced close, or even just sat in a restaurant. Jess loved it all; her smile and beaming personality took over everywhere we went, people seemed to just fall at her feet. I love my wife, and I am the happiest man alive right now, I thought.

After a month, we drove through the gates of Fanshaw Hall, and I handed the keys back to Ian. He smiled, and I grinned back at him.

Jess had her arms around his lordship. And he grinned too.

On the return flight, I thought about the last month. And I was remembering an occasion when we had made love in an old arrow loop atop the 900-year-old city walls of York when Jess whispered in my ear, "Give me a moment, then follow me."

She disappeared behind a curtain that separated the Heads (sorry toilets) from the cabin. I gave it a minute or so and followed. I was faced with a dilemma which one of the four possibilities to go for. A pretty flight attendant smiled knowingly at me and pointed. I frowned and then pushed the door open to see a smiling and very horny Jess.

"I'm not complaining, love, but shush," she said. "We're joining the mile-high club." She sucked me with skill. She rocked the plane when she came and then again as I fucked her to a second orgasm before filling her wet pussy with cum. It was awkward and hot in the confined space, but we managed.

When we left, the same flight attendant was there, a knowing look on her face. She slipped Jess a piece of paper. We returned to our seats to a rather startling round of applause from the other passengers. Evidently, we had been quite noisy. The piece of paper had the flight attendant's name and phone number on it, followed by four kisses.

We Landed in L.A. in the late afternoon, and Ana and Harlon were there.

"Hey, you two welcome home. Tell me all about it." Ana hugged us both then she and Jess started talking a million miles an hour. Harlon shook my hand.

"Good to see ya, buddy, welcome home." And it suddenly struck me this was home now. My life with Jess started there, and I was surrounded by good friends and people who cared for us.

Life, I decided, was good.

We settled down into married life filled with sunshine, laughter, fun in the sun, good friends, and lots and lots of squeaky sex. My wife was beautiful and lithe and had that Latin fluidity to her that others seem to lack. Even 20 odd years later, she is still the same lithe creature.

There were some changes, of course. Jess had a new job working as a fundraiser for a veteran's charity. But perhaps the biggest change for me came on the day Floyd came to me and gave the go-ahead for the charity Jess worked for to hold a fundraiser event at the club.

All the guys got busy, and as I didn't really have any contacts of note, I set to work on the members, their families, and visitors who were going to be around at the time. What really did it for me was when I received boxes and boxes of memorabilia from both current and past tour players, all of them signed.

I discussed what we should do with it and had decided to auction the items off to raise as much as possible. The hotel offered to host a gala dinner after which the auction would be held and thanks to the efforts of everyone the tournament itself was fully subscribed.

And so it came to pass that exactly one year to the day that Jess and I married, I stood on the first tee driver in hand. Jess was the starter, and she announced me to be her wonderful, amazing husband, not embarrassing at all then.

I won't bore you with the details of the tournament, but it went well, and all the punters who had paid substantial sums to play were really happy.

When I got back to the apartment to change for the charity dinner, Jess was in the shower. I left a trail of clothes on my way to join her, and I anticipated more squeaky sex. As I entered the shower, I was surprised to see Jess in the arms of a woman I didn't at first recognize.

She saw me and called for me to join them. As I stepped into the shower, I was amazed to see that the other person was actually Kelly.

"My god, Kelly, where did you come from?"

"Tell you later," she said and reached for junior. I should explain that Kelly had run, after Shaun's murder, totally heartbroken she had just ran and ran. Worried, we had tried to track her down, but after months of fruitless searching, we reluctantly gave up.

I was happy if a little surprised to see her gorgeous and naked in the arms of my wife, who at that moment had her lips attached to one of her nipples and two fingers buried deep in her dripping snatch.

Kelly's grip on junior was starting to hurt, and I got her to let go by sliding a finger into her arse. She yelped more in surprise than pain and let go. I got under the shower for a short while before Jess led us both to the bed.

I laid on my back, and the girls crawled over me, their hands and tongues everywhere. Their smooth skin felt silky soft as it slid over me. I felt lips on my skin, and a tongue made its way southwards.

And then the lights went out as somebody sat on my face. As my vision was cleared a few seconds later, I gazed up into the gorgeous face of Kelly. She wriggled around, and my tongue went to work. She parted her sweet lips, and a flood of juices flowed out. I pushed my tongue into her hole as far as I could and was rewarded with a moan, and her head flying back, I moved on slowly, teasing her clit.

Elsewhere, junior was very much enjoying being encased in Jess's tight wet pussy. Her pussy rippled and squeezed in the way she knew how, and sooner rather than later, the room was filled with the cries of three massive orgasms.

Kelly nearly smothered me into unconsciousness before falling sideways onto the bed. Jess stayed put, gazing down at me. I love my wife. Time seemed to stop as we got lost in just looking at each other, drowning in love and passion. It was only when Kelly moved towards the shower the spell was broken.

"Jess, how cum--"

"Shush," she said, placing her fingers on my lips. "I'll tell you everything in good time."

Kelly came out of the shower dressed and quietly left us alone as we cuddled. Jess whispered in my ear, " I have something for you."

She retrieved something from the bedside draw and handed me an envelope. Carefully I opened the envelope, and a small polaroid fell onto my chest. Jess kissed me and whispered, "Happy anniversary, darling."

I picked up the polaroid and was faced with a black and white grainy picture. I gave Jess a quizzical look.

"Look again," she said.

I stared for a few seconds before my dullard brain recognized what I was looking at. The shadowy figure of a tiny human was centred in the picture. I looked at her, she looked at me, neither of us spoke. We both started to cry tears of joy, and we kissed, oh how we kissed deep and with so much love.

Jess noticed the time and gave me a prod.

"Get up, sleepyhead. We have a dinner to get to."

"Huh? Oh, yeah." To be honest, my mind was still struggling to come to terms with creating a tiny new life within my wife's body. I have spent so many years taking lives without any thought to the effect I was having on other innocent people left at home.

If I'm not careful, I could let guilt get the better of me, and that would destroy everything.

I had bought Jess a lush, remote vibrator as a present because we had discussed them and thought it could be fun. But to be honest, it felt insignificant and in poor taste considering what she was giving me. Jess took it and laughed, "I love it! We're gonna have so much fun with this." "I'm sorry I should have bought you something else," I said disconsolately.

"Why? You knew I had my eye on one of these, and you bought it for me, for us. It's great, darling."

"Surely, you won't be using it now what with baby and all?"

"Whyever not? I'm pregnant, not ill. My pussy is fully functional, and pregnancy seems to have made me horny as hell. Now, go get dressed, silly man. I need to get ready."

As Jess instructed, I got dressed in the main room so she could use the bedroom. My tux wasn't new, but it was a good make and still fitted me well enough. I was just checking my bow tie when I heard the bedroom door open.

I turned and was immediately stunned by the vision that stood before me. My god, but I am the luckiest man alive. My wife looked stunning, her evening dress was sheer and clung to every contour of her body. A split ran from floor to hip, showing one of her gorgeous legs as she walked on 4-inch spikes. As she turned, I saw the dress was completely open from her neck to her butt and even showed part of her fantastic bum crack. I was completely speechless. Wow, just wow.

As we walked out the door, she handed me her phone as it was obvious, she had nowhere to carry it. She whispered in my ear, "I installed the app and paired it. I want to have some fun tonight." I just stared as the vision of loveliness walked ahead of me. I followed, of course I did, what else was I going to do.

The dinner laid on was fantastic, the band played great music, and the room was buzzing. Each table had a veteran on it except ours. We had two if you include me. Jess slipped me a box just before the meal started. Jess was just starting her entre' when I unlocked her phone, opened the app and set it to microphone and turned the intensity up about halfway. I saw Jess suddenly go wide eyed, and almost drop the slice of roast duck she had on her fork. She glanced at me, I grinned at her. Just the sound of people talking and eating at our table was causing her to lose her composure.

It was when the band launched into "we will rock you." She lost it, I turned the phone off as she crashed through a massive orgasm. Fortunately for her everyone was busy waving arms and thumping tables to take too much notice of Jess wailing and thumping the table.

She looked at me with that kind of doe eyed look she does when she wants a proper fucking, here and now! There was no way that was going to happen, but I suspected I might be for it later. I watched her wriggling around in her seat.

Jess leaned over and whispered in my ear "I'm so wet if I stand up this thing in me is going to scoot out of me." I grinned at her.

It was a short while later she nibbled my ear, "You're underdressed, chief," she whispered.

"No, Jess. I can't, not here." I knew what she wanted; she wanted me to wear the medals from my time in the RN.

"Yes, you can, and you must."

"No, Jess," I said more firmly than I meant. Ryan, the vet on our table, leaned over, "What's up, guys? Can I help?"

"Jess wants me to wear these," I said, passing him the box. "I don't think it's appropriate; this is your night, not mine."

What happened next astonished me. Ryan stood up and called the room to attention.

"Ladies & Gentlemen, a word if I may. I have just discovered that one of our hosts', my new friend, Tom, has these," He held up my medals. "He is too modest to wear them in our company. He doesn't think he is worthy. I say he is as much a veteran as we are. He has his struggles as we do, and yet Tom, his lovely wife, Jessica, and everybody else here has done all of this for us. What do you say, guys? Should he wear them?"

There was uproar, and a chant of "Wear them! Wear them!" started up.

"Jess, stop this." I hissed.

I saw a figure moving through the crowd, and as she appeared from between the tables, I saw she walked on two blades beneath her dress uniform. Oh, no, I thought.

"Chief," she said, "you are underdressed. May I correct this for you?"

I knew I had lost. I gave in and stepped forward. Ryan passed her the box. She stood in front of me and pinned my medals above my left breast, took a step back, and performed a smart about-turn.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Chief Mareschall is correctly dressed!" There was a roar of approval, and she smartly marched back to her seat. I sat down. Looking sheepish, Jess squeezed my leg and kissed me.

Everyone was looking forward to the auction. I didn't recognize most of the great and the good there but did spot a couple of retired tour players. We had finished dinner and were drinking brandy and coffee when Floyd tapped me on the shoulder, "Tom, there is a guy outside asking for the organizer." he said.

"Well, that's really Jess," I said.

"You might want to come with bud." Instantly I went on the alert, not tonight of all nights, I thought. "Jess, there is someone here to see us. We need to step outside."

We excused ourselves and followed Floyd to the lobby. The figure that awaited us was standing, looking out at the mountains.

"Sir, this is Jessica, my wife. She organized this event. How can we help?"

The figure turned, a huge smile on his face. I recognized him immediately. One of Golf's all-time great's a true legend of the game had made the effort to come to our function. I just stared speechless.

"Sir, Ma'am, my name is... and I want to say how impressive this whole effort has been. I wasn't sure I could make it tonight, but I freed up some time to be here. Ma'am, if you would permit, is there anything I can do to help you tonight?"

I stood stunned; here was one of the game's all-time legends asking my wife if he could essentially do her a favour. Jess thought for a second.

"This is so kind of you. I wonder would you consider hosting our auction? Tom was going to do it, but I'm sure you being here will inspire folk to give as much as they can."

"Ma'am, if that's what I can do, I would be happy to." And that's how the evening played out. We raised an absolute fortune for a very good cause, and we spent the evening in the company of all kinds of heroes.

Our life, our family.

After the excitement of the charity day, life settled down to a much more regular routine, and exactly 37 weeks, 1 day and 12 hours later, our daughter Alice was born. Two days later, I brought my wife and daughter home.

It was obvious that our small apartment was never going to be sufficient, so we had gone in for a modest house on the outskirts of Indian wells.

Close enough for me to commute, and it had a small yard as well. We settled into life with a small human. It was a lot easier than I certainly expected, and I loved it when Alice would sleep on my shoulder, her tiny wriggles and grunts brought me so much pleasure. Very often, we would fall asleep on the sofa with Alice on my shoulder and Jess on my lap.

It was just before Alice's first birthday when I got the letter. It had a UK postmark, so I knew I had to open it. It was from a firm of solicitors acting for the estate of Lord Algernon Forster Wilton Fanshaw. I was informed that his Lordship had passed away and that I was required to attend a reading of his will at the hall in ten days from receipt of this letter.

There was absolutely no way I was going 6000 miles from my wife and baby, and I was trying to arrange flights which was proving a challenge.

Ana and Harlon were over for dinner, and the subject came up.

"Guys, guys, I can help!" Ana cried. "We can take the G5."

We stared at her.

"You know how my charter business has been doing so well. I thought I should expand and bought a G5 just last week. It's not new, but it's well cared for and is airworthy. Harlon and I would love to see all that history you told us about. Come on, guys, it will be great.

And so, 8 days later, we left on our friend's private jet for London Stanstead via Gander and Reykjavik. Alice was really good and slept most of the flight. Mind you, if I was feeding on one of Jess's fabulous tits every 4 hours, I would be pretty content too.

We landed at London Stanstead and pulled up to the private jet parking. As we were getting all our stuff together, customs arrived and cleared us through. We exited the airport and were surprised to see Ian there with the Rolls.

"Hi, good to see you all and especially this little one." Alice gurgled.

"What happened?

"To Algy, you mean?"

"Yeah."

"Just old age, it seems. He had dinner as usual, and his port and cigar then went to bed. When Sarah took his coffee in, he was dead, a smile on his face."

Navypilot
Navypilot
58 Followers
12