OK Here We Go Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna miss him," I said. "He quite literally saved my life, turned me away from a life of crime, and got me started in the right direction. He looked after my old man too."

"He was like that. He was the kindest gentleman I ever knew."

"Do you think not having any of his own... Kids, I mean, do you think that's why he took us all in?"

"All? What, we are all from disadvantaged backgrounds?"

"Yup, you didn't know, did you?"

"No."

The rest of the drive was quiet; all of us lost in our own thoughts except Alice, who was sucking on Jess's right tit.

I walked around the hall with Jess holding my hand and Alice nestled in a papulose. The hall was the same as ever, smelt the same, looked the same. But just felt as if all the life, all the hope had gone.

19:00 rolled around, and we all assembled in the drawing-room. The room was oppressive, the heavy dark furniture and portraits of all the previous lords Fanshaw, the arms preceding them going all the way back to the Norman conquest 900 years ago. All that would end now with the death of the last lord of Fanshaw. I felt a huge weight on me like I was being crushed.

A studious man in a dark suit entered.

"Good evening. Thanks to you all for coming on this sad occasion. My name is William Deans Harding, and I am the chief executor of Lord Fanshaw's last will and testament."

He started reading, and I zoned out until my name was mentioned.

"To my only son and heir, Mr. Thomas Mareschall, I leave the bulk of my estate and the title Lord Thomas 28th Lord of Fanshaw. I ask only that he continues my work and makes sure as many disadvantaged youngsters receive the new start that he did.

"This concludes my last will and testament."

I don't know what I expected if anything, but not this. Everyone crowded around me, happy for my newfound status. That night I lay in the massive four-poster bed with my wife and my baby girl and wondered what the future might hold.

That's it for now folks I might pick up Tom and Jess's story later in the year. Thanks for all your great comments and feedback.

12