Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was impressed and went out of her way to congratulate the assembled with hugs and kisses.

Amy: Carol is the person for all go to questions this evening. Hank and I have to look after one particular couple I am sure you will know. Just remember what we are here for. Go out and make some money, grow your client base and respect the agency for all our opportunities.

Amy then asked Carol to join her privately.

Amy: I note you have your wedding rings on?

Carol: I only take them off in bed, when I get in the shower and when I go for a swim.

Amy loved the answer and thought about the first element of her answer.

Amy: Have a lot of fun tonight. Our guests are truly good people. One thing I forgot to mention, we have a late confirmed couple not on your list. Angeline and Jean Du Bois will be coming late, having just flown in from Quebec. He and Angie are big into marina and resort management. Please keep an eye on them as they could become big clients?

Carol: OK added to the list. That makes 42 guests.

It's 7.00pm Party Time

Every guest rolled in within 10 minutes of starting time, except the De Bois who arrived at 8.30pm.

The very best US sparkling reds and whites, along with some superb Californian Merlots and Rieslings were supplied. Amy hated the pretentiousness of the French champagnes. Nibbles were small and delectable. The function staff wandered endlessly filling glasses, supplying food and remaining separate from the conversations.

Carol checked each guest in and brought in one of the pre-organised staff to ensure the guests were properly entertained and people mingled. The staff moved around between the groups exchanging pleasantries and ensuring the conversations were never lacking in content.

It was a typical NYC high end cocktail party with everyone talking about food, fashion, business, travel, the wines and what is happening around their personal worlds. Politics and religion were totally avoided, although the guests were all probably republicans at heart, but who wanted to talk in mature company about Trump and North Korea anyway?

Within an hour you could see people grouping up and to some degree becoming couples or multiple couples with common interests in either themselves as people or as sexual partners. The hands began to become much more friendly and the glances at the healthy bodies more obvious.

Carol wandered through each conversation and found that people found their own bedmates. After several drinks the guests became more open and the conversations less guarded, some openly sexual for those who were comfortable with speaking in that fashion. When two people separated from a group Carol watched to see if there was connection between them and joined them to encourage their inter-play. Always the guests were interested in Carol, her clothes and her recent honeymoon in Nassau at the resort. That resort seemed to be a fascination, along with the sand, surf and sex on constant display. Carol became less guarded in her language and was open as to her photographic displays and her love of being free from city morals and restrictions. All the men and many of the women wanted to see her photos and model folders, including the racy and sexual ones. These were offered but only if she could show them on her laptop. There was absolutely no doubt that Carol could pick and choose who she wanted as lovers if that is where she decided to go.

Carol response to all the questions of her availability tonight was I am looking after everyone tonight, so pardon me but I have to move on and see all our guests are happy. But call me in the office if you ever need some help with an event or want someone to escort you around NYC o in Texas where I am based. We are looking at setting up out of Houston, so if you are down there please give me a call and we can see how we can help. Best numbers are on the website or the NYC desk.

There were two gorgeous looking men that towered over Carol paying particular attention to her everywhere she moved and every how she moved. The halter style did allow some brief exposures around those super long legs and to the sides of her breasts. Carol was after all an exhibitionist and she loved to tease men. She even dropped her papers occasionally to see reactions. The two approached her when she separated from one group. Their names were Luke and Marcus. Luke was the leader.

Luke: We have been watching you and you are a real tease. We think you are deliberately trying to attract us. You are the most beautiful woman we have ever met, your eyes, your hair, your long legs, your everything. We would love to make love to you all night and well into the morning. Just name your price. You will be totally safe, but your holes won't be? Can you take on two lovers at once and be constantly passioned for hours. Do you want this, as much as we do?

Carol: Guys I am married, but my husband seems to want an open marriage. Yes that does sound crazy, but I am getting the opinion is my husband wants every pussy he can gather to his web. Unfortunately,tonight is not the right occasion for me because I have other obligations here. You guys are most desirable in any girl's thoughts and I am sure every woman here would love to join you tonight. Maybe another time in the not too distant future? You know our number? My legs are the same lengths as Julia Roberts by the way, just in case you were wondering?

Carol smiled beautifully and appreciatively and moved on to the De Bois who were starting to circulate.

Luke was overheard to say to Marcus: We tried. That would have been the fuck of my life. She would have been impaled on us for hours.

Marcus: Mate if you listened to exactly what she said was YES, but not tonight. You have to listen better. We need to get back to her desk tomorrow and see if we can get a booking. Just keep that thought. Meanwhile let's check out those two over there, the short blond with the big boobs and the Chinese girl with that great arse you lusted over earlier tonight.

Carol joined the De Bois with a fanstastic smile on her face reflecting the compliments she had just received from Luke and Marcus.

The De Bois were a perfect married couple. Both seriously intelligent from their conversation. Both very attractive people physically and mentally and both obviously open to a broader lifestyle than traditional marriage.

Jean was typically smooth French Quebec, around 6 ft and under those clothes almost certainly superbly fit. His suit was Boss, along with his dinner shirt and bowtie. His eyes were smouldering brown and flashing full of life. An impressive man.

Angie was as tall as Jean, with silky white skin and azure to green eyes. He body was stunning, with no indication of an ounce of fat or the like anywhere on her body; like her husband she probably worked out three or four times per week. Her dress was black with very deep cleavage emphasising her well shaped boobs as they struggled to remain sheltered behind the chiffon garment. The makeup was light blue around the eyes that focused ones glances at her eyes and then down to her cleavage. Her lipstick was a soft pink, just enough to highlight her lips while drawing attention to how well they pouted. Her arms and legs were well exposed, along with the sides of her boobs as she walked. The jewellery was diamonds down her neck in a spectacular necklace and in her earrings as soft droplets

Angie moved to and greeted Carol: I see I have competition tonight.

Carol: Thank you for the compliment.

Angie: Please come and join us and let me introduce you to my (emphasis on my) husband. Keep your eyes off him OK, because he is mine. He loves to share me with his friends and brother, but I don't have a great interest in sharing him too much, just a little maybe to keep him interested in our bed? He is a great fuck.

Carol enjoyed Angie's frankness and her willingness to lay down the rules.

Jaen gathered Carol's hand with the typical gesture of a sophisticated French noble. Looking into her blue eyes and to some degree declaring I would wish to make love to you tonight without having to say the words.

Carol felt instantly comfortable with these two and they conversed openly about their business and his plans to expand, love, sex, passion and romance. Carol had no desire to move to any other guests, until she realised they had to shut down in 15 minutes as it was approaching 10.00pm. Apologising she went off to speak to the function staff and manage the paperwork, invoices and admin.

It was not until then that she realised many of the guests and her people had joined and went off to their own events post the party. She did notice Luke and Mark with the blond and Chinese girl heading off for their own adventures whatever they may be and mentally took a note to keep their details in her database for future attention. Amy and Hank had left with a well known couple some 15 minutes before, so they were comfortable with how the event had run.

Angie and Jean had remained and were the last left apart from Carol: Jean and I would love you to join us for an aperitif back at our hotel across the road if you have the time. Jean would love to talk to you about his plans down in Texas and needs some help with promoting them with a lot of people including pollies and investors.

Carol: I would love to and could we talk about those beautiful diamonds you are wearing?

The three gathered their coats and ventured across the road to the warmth of the luxurious hotel bar area.

Over the next hour Jean led the three to a great private spot towards the back of the bar area, organised several cognacs and was the perfect host while talking over his plans to acquire either a golf resort or a marina around Galveston through his investor group. Angie listed intently to every word her husband said and regularly bent forward to correct or focus on a point while flashing her boobs to anyone who was interested in looking. Carol was so impressed in this couple and their understanding of what they wanted to achieve, but what signals were they giving out to her. Jean went off to get some more drinks and was collared by some friends at the bar.

Angie: Jean likes you a lot and your ideas to help are ideal. I can see he and his firm will want to get together with you and maybe the agency and see what we can do together down in Texas. Right now I get the impression he is talking to some of his investors and he is likely to get tied up with them for maybe an hour or so, it just is the way he does things. I suggest we go upstairs to our room and I can show you some of that jewellery and maybe you can try them on if you are interested.

Carol was flattered. She also loved that jewellery, so they apologised to Jean and left for the room.

The room was a luxurious suite, big enough for meetings in the lounge area and centred around a bar. The associated bedroom had swing doors that could open up to increase the space. The bed was king size and opulent and inviting for any activity logical to that furniture.

Angie: Yes that bed is huge. We need it because when Jean wants to share me there are a few people on that bed and I get fucked out of my mind.

Carol was a little surprised by that comment because she thought Angie was joking earlier. She obviously was not.

Angie: You look surprised. I love to be fucked and so long as the lovers are caring and attentive, why not? Jean also fucks other women, so why not me having my share? Tis good for both of us. Our love making is never stale.

Come I will show you some of my jewellery.

Angie opened the safe and took out several pieces.

Angie: here let me put this around your neck, it will suit you and that beautiful dress of yours. Silk is perfect for contrast.

She took Angie over to a long mirror and had her face the front. Angie undid the choker and put the necklace around Carol's neck. She allowed Carol to gaze into the mirror while she got out diamond studs. Removing Carol's earrings she inserted the studs and stepped back taking in the beauty that was Carol.

Angie: that looks you to a tee. You are so beautiful and would look so even without them. Stay there and let me untie that halter and we can see the diamonds against you silky skin to see what you would look like with a low cut gown.

What could Carol say? She just stood still and Angie went behind her and undid the halter at her neck. Angie allowed the dress to drop to the carpet and both took in the view, with the only clothes Carol had on was her G string glinting towards her pussy.

Angie: You should always want to make love with your jewels on Carol. They accentuate your body. You are a sensuous woman. Look at how your nipples are accentuated and your lips glistening.

Angie wrapped her arms around Carol and began playing with Carol's nipples, twisting and turning, gently tweeking and softly caressing. This was something Carol did not expect, but she was not complaining with such beautiful jewels and her nipples were burning. After what almost certainly happened with Sam today she felt she was not limited as to how she was going to live her life in private, especially in her present luxuriant accommodation.

Angie whispering: Does your husband love you to fuck other people like my Jean does to me?

Carol: Sam is almost certainly fucking one of his clients right now, so with my present predicament, he can do whatever he likes and so will I.

Angie: Good . Please undo my dress and we can go to bed together.

The two bejewelled ladies progressed to the bed removing their shoes and g strings and made love to each other like only a sensitive woman can do.

They progressed from gentle kissing and fondling to a full 69, switching from top to bottom and sensually sucking and playing with each others clit and rose buds.

Carol had never experienced such sensitivity and such passion. Her legs were streaming with her cum and she loved every second of how Angie was playing her violin.

Her body throbbed and her pussy was a tool of love. Her rose bud was opened and gentle fingers invaded her space. Her clit was on fire and Angie tongue was doing its task.

Angie: We need some cocks, don't we Carol.

Carol: Yes please I need a good cock and a real loving fuck.

Unknown to Carol Jean and his brother Paul had quietly entered the suite and hearing what was happening stripped off their clothes. Seeing the sight before them and Carol's words they advanced and gently inserted their penises into the two women. Each man slowly moved inwards increasing their depth with each thrust ever so slightly, but filling up their woman as they did so.

Carol did not even bother to look. She knew she was being loved and who was doing it did not matter then and there. Maybe Sam was right when he said when she put her head into the pillow face down she would nor care who was fucking her, the only questions were how big and how hard?

The love making continued for hours between the four. Each woman had all their openings visited several times and each loved every second of what was happening to them.

Carol could not explain how she felt, except that she definitely wanted more of this style of love making. Maybe she just loved to fuck and maybe this just proved to her what she may want to do in her future so long as she was in control.

Carol woke with Angie being fucked by Jean cowgirl and Paul with his tongue between her legs. It did not take long for Carol to be aroused and she sat on Paul's cock taking it in to her deepest part of her cunt while looking into the face of her lover in the plain light of day. Both were vocal expressing their needs to be fucked deep and now hard as they came down from hours of love making. The girls were sated and were overcome by the hours of pleasure, not endured just pure pleasure. They were covered in cum and needed a shower.

Angie and Carol ventured to the shower together soaping and washing each other and enjoying the closeness in physical and mental terms. They had become lovers no doubt and this was unlikely to be the last time this would occur. Jean and Paul would be side benefits maybe?

After all were refreshed Jean ordered room service for breakfast and they dressed, Carol with what she had on last night and the others from their large wardrobes.

Around the breakfast table Jean started the conversation: That was fantastic last night Carol. We want you to become like part of family to us. I know you are married but we would welcome you into our business we want to progress in Texas.

Angie and I are sure how you and your people can help us down there, where we need close friends we can trust. Texas is an easy place to lose money very quickly if you are in with the wrong people.

Carol: I know a lot about Texas and doing business down there. I am very comfortable that my modells down there and with help from maybe Amy we can be very valuable to you and your investors. When you have the time I need to get familiar with your business plans and your proposals, but more importantly until it stops raining down there you should stay right here in NYC.

Angie: Over the next three days we have plenty of investor meetings, but on Sunday we are going sailing up towards Canada for the day. Do you want to join us? There is no better place to make love than on a lovely sailing boat up in those quiet waters? Paul will join us and there may be a couple of other investors, two of which have from my experience huge cocks.

Carol: Just let me know the dock and when and I will be there. My guess is we may not need to many clothes if its fine, so causal boaties style with windcheaters? Here is my mobile number if you need to call.

Angie: We will pick you up in the foyer here say 7.00am. I would say bikinis, T shirts and shorts, non-slip casuals and backpack with the windcheater. Everything else will be on board.

The rest of the conversation was about the floods down in Texas and what damage would be done to the local infrastructure. They downed their breakfast and organised for the rest of the day somewhat late, but with appetites satisfied.

Carol donned her coat and left to walk back to her building close by but with plenty of questions in her mind as to what just happened and how that was going to fit in with her rapidly changing lifestyle. No one even noticed her leave the building or on the streets, she was now a loose woman and she loved it. This is NYC. No one seemed to care as they were so busy with their own lives. Maybe she could get her first official Johns being Luke and Marcus?

Reaching her unit Carol changed and headed for the office to debrief and get organised for the next few days. The phone call from Luke did not come until Friday, so how was she going to react with 24 hours to think in the cold light of day. She did not get a call from Sam on Thursday morning, so she had time to get her head around a lot of things before 6.00pm that Thursday night, a somewhat eventful evening if even Sam did not know the consequences. Her pussy did give her reminders of what her life may be if she so chose.

The Office Thursday afternoon.

Carol and Amy went through the events of last night, including progress on new clients and growing the franchise businesses. The money was right on their costs and fortunately there were no incidents to report.

Carol had organised for a meeting with a few of the girls and guys to get feedback on people and how they were wanting to progress their careers with the franchisees.

There were people who wanted to look to go to another city for a while to get away from issues or people in NYC and there others who were now re-invigorated. No one had any desire to give up the lifestyle and they were confident there would be a turnaround in the NYC figures if Carol would spend more time there.