Okay Olivia

Story Info
The unexpected saleslady is hard to deny.
5.8k words
4.53
17.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+. Any similarity to real people is coincidence. Please leave a comment to let me know what you think.

*

"yo u wanna chill," my friend Zeke texts.

"nah just stayin home," I text back, "got the place to myself gettin some me time, catch up on Naruto."

"cool," he replies as my mom yells up to me, "Marik, we're heading out for errands, are you sure you don't want anything?"

"No Ma, I'm cool." I holler back and check my snap for anything new for the fourth time in the last 20 minutes.

I can't wait for my family to leave, then I get the big screen and big sound in the living room, mom hates anime so my younger siblings always get the say over the tv.

I hear the door shut then I watch out the window for them to leave. Once I see them hit the road I hop downstairs, grab some chips, and plop on the couch.

I love good solid sound, I have that thing cranked, this precious time is all I get and I always make the most of these four or five hours of alone time. I'm about 10 minutes into where I left off when I hear a super loud knock at the door.

I grab the remote as fast as I can and pause it. "Who's bangin' on my door that loud?" I think to myself as I get up and sneak over to the door and check the peephole.

What I see is wild; this lady wearing a half-fancy, black-and-white striped dress is standing at the door looking huffy. She looks meh from what I can tell, maybe one of mom's friends.

"Answer the door please, I know someone's in there. I just heard the tv pause," she says matter-of-factly.

"Oh shit, she caught me, but she'll def go away if I wait long enough," I think to myself. So I wait quietly and try not to move.

Just when I think she's probably gone I hear her say, "I'm still here, I'm not just gonna leave. I need your help!"

I don't know what I can do for this lady, but I better check, I figure. I peek through one last time, take a deep breath, and open the door.

When I open the door I realize I was so wrong about how she looks. She's a ten; kinda thicc, but in the best places. I smile big and ask, "how can I help you, miss?"

She smiles back at me in a cute way and then asks in a professional tone, "are your mother or sisters home?"

"Nah, I'm the only one home," I tell her.

She glances to the side and makes a concerned face. I'm not sure how they can help and I can't, so I ask, "why you need them?"

She looks at me with a face that says she's thinking hard and she says, "yours is the last household on this block that I have to talk to today, and I need to present a sales pitch."

I tilt my head and ask, "a sales pitch? Whatchu mean?"

"I sell skincare, cosmetics, and general beauty products, and I have a certain quota of houses that I have to make a connection with," she says in a sing song tone, then continues, "your house is the last house in this area for the week and my only chance at making silver tier."

I have no idea what this lady is talking about, but she looks good standing there talking about it, so I calm down and relax a little bit.

She must notice because she stops talking and stands more upright, jutting out her chest a bit more and extending her hand and saying, "I'm Olivia, nice to meet you."

I reach out, shake her hand and respond, "I'm Marik, the pleasure is mine." I try to sound as charming as I can, this beautiful woman is at my house already, and you never know what could happen.

She immediately asks in the sweetest voice, "Marik, may I please present my sales pitch to you? I'm rather desperate here."

Wow, she really does need my help. I figure I can listen to this needy lady and get her into my living room at the very least. "Um, I guess you can, I'm not really into that kinda beauty stuff though," I tell her.

"Oh, thank you!" she exclaims and picks up her bags. She then pushes past me into the house.

I forgot that I had Naruto still paused, so I switch it off real quick, hoping she doesn't think I'm a child or anything. "Ahhh that's what was so loud, not very ninja-like of you," she looks at me and winks.

I smile and relax even more, this hot lady knows some shit, and she's in my house with just me. This gets better all the time.

Olivia opens her bag and pulls out some papers and looks around. "Please have a seat," she gestures at the chair and then stands up.

I sit down and stare up at this beauty in my living room, kinda weird to be the one sitting, but I guess I don't mind it.

"Now, I'll try to start with something that might be interesting to you, sound good?" she asks as she hands me a brochure.

"Decadently Soft" the brochure says on the front. I look back up at her and mumble, "mmhmm soun's good."

"Excellent! So this is our brand new, as in it literally came out last week, line of body lotions! It smells absolutely amazing and feels even better," she says as she starts into her sales pitch.

"It comes in three different scents, and three sizes. My favorite is 'Tropical Lagoon' in the family size, best deal out of them all," she says as she smiles at me and pulls a huge bottle of lotion out of her bag.

"Whoa, that is def a family size!" I shout when I see the bottle.

She giggles at my comment and pumps some in her hand and rubs it around a bit. "Here smell," she says as she walks over and puts her hand by my face.

It smells good, kinda coconutey, maybe some like, other fruits. I'm not great at placing smells, but it's nice, so I tell her, "yeah, that's a good, like an island resort thing."

"Exactly!" she says as she gets more lotion. "Now Marik, I have another thing I really need help with," she says pleadingly.

"What's that?" I ask getting kinda excited about what she could be doing, my mind imagining all kinds of possible sexy things.

"I need to demonstrate several products today to get a special weekly bonus. May I show you how nice this lotion is?" She asks plainly.

"Um, okay Olivia, I guess so," I answer back. At this point I'll do whatever she wants if she keeps close like this and is giving me all her attention.

"Okay, let me see your arms and hands!" she commands as she moves closer.

I lift my arms up to her and she begins to rub them down with the lotion. Now I don't usually use such girly lotions, but this one does feel really good, I gotta admit that.

"Isn't it just amazing?!" she asks excitedly as she massages my hands softly.

"Yeah, I guess," I say, feeling kinda excited just because she is, but I'm not finna be sucked into that hype, so I chill some.

After she rubs in all the lotion on my arms she bends down and says, "here, let's get your legs next."

I get a good peek down her shirt and am caught totally off guard by seeing so much of her breasts. By the time I can say no I look down and my pantlegs are already rolled up and she is shaking her head.

"No, that won't do at all. hmmm," she says outloud, but kinda to herself.

"What? What's wrong, Olivia?" I ask kinda concerned, following the concerned look on her face.

She walks over to her bag and pulls out another smaller bottle and hands me a brochure.

"Brazillian Blast: Perfect Hair Remover" is in bold on top. What on earth is she thinking now?

"I'd like to demonstrate this next, as your legs are far too hairy right now to enjoy how luxurious the lotion is," she says smiling at me and caressing my legs, grabbing my hairs gently as she does.

"I don't think I can do that, that's a little too much," I let her know.

"Too much what?" she quickly asks.

So I let her know what I'm thinking, "that's like, too much of a girl thing."

"Nonsense, lots of guys remove their body hair; swimmers, body builders, cyclists, just to name a few. You'll like how it feels, I promise," she says as she get on her knees by my legs.

She starts running one finger up and down the inside of my calf and asks softly, "please Marik, for me? I really need to demonstrate this stuff."

I purse my lips and think hard. It's really hard to keep saying no to her, and I really do enjoy helping her. "What will happen if you don't demonstrate it?" I ask her.

"Well, I won't get my bonus that I've been working toward for the whole week," she says with a pout then continues, "and I really need it this week."

"It might be nice to be owed a favor by the hot woman in my living room," I decide in my head, then finally give in.

"Okay Olivia, you can use the cream on me," I said.

She smiles so big; and that was exactly what I was looking for. Her smiling made me feel so good about myself; that I could make her happy with something as simple as this.

"You're so sweet, oh my gosh, you really are just the sweetest, thank you so much," she says as she pretend hugs my leg for a sec.

She opens the jar of the stuff and it smells amazing and island-ey like the other lotion. It only takes her about a minute until my legs are completely covered.

"Let's head to the shower!" she says hopping up to her feet excitedly.

I get up and head towards our family bathroom, the one I normally use and she's right behind me. I get there and turn around right in her face. Being this close is so intense that I think about trying to kiss her, but that would be too much right now. I have to wait for the right time.

"Take that shirt off and lift your arms, sweetie," she says matter-of-factly.

I just stand there a second kind of confused then ask, "I thought you were gonna rinse this off."

"I will in 15 minutes or so, first I want to get the rest of you," she says with a smile.

"The rest of me? I thought it was just legs?" I ask as I get more and more concerned.

"Well, you thought wrong, you need this all over, okay?!" she says with a serious tone.

"No, I don't wanna do that," I tell the beautiful woman in my bathroom inches from my face while my legs are covered in 'Brazillian Blast.'

She stops smiling and looks straight into my eyes. Then her nostrils flare a bit while she says, "take your shirt off, and lift your arms, now!"

I get overwhelmed by this, I just want her to go back to smiling. My eyes go wide and I start to blush. Why am I feeling like I've done something so wrong? I attempt to correct myself immediately.

"Okay Olivia." I blurt out and do as she instructs.

She immediately begins smiling again, maybe even bigger than before, but this time it also felt kinda scary. I don't want to upset her again.

As I take off my shirt I notice something; I am getting hard. I don't even know why, I mean sure, Olivia is pretty and so close to me and keeps putting her hands all over me, but I don't know. Maybe I like doing what she says.

She opens the jar of hair removal cream and begins to coat my entire upper body, even the areas that have no hair, like my back. I start to say something, but figure it's better to let her do what she wants.

"There, almost done," she chimes happily as she gets my neck. Then she says, "be a good sweetie and keep your mouth closed."

She raises her cream covered hands to my face and I immediately close my mouth in response. She puts it all over the stubble on my face and down my neck, to the area she had already done.

"That's my absolute favorite thing about this cream, it's so, so gentle. You can use it anywhere and not have any trouble at all," she says happily as I stand there in just my rolled-up pants and underwear covered in hair removal cream.

She checks her phone and looks up and says, "now we just wait about 10 more minutes and we can rinse you off. You'll love it, sweetie. You take to it so naturally. A sweet-smelling sweetheart."

I blush a little at her compliment. Her attention makes me feel so good. I'm glad I'm able to help her like this.

She passes the time by tapping on her phone and letting me know how much time is left. At one minute to go she sets her phone down and starts the water in the shower, adjusting it to her liking.

After she is happy with it she grabs the sprayer and tells me, "stand in the tub, please."

I do as she asks and I step in. She starts to spray me down and I instantly notice the water is very cool. Much cooler than a regular shower, I shiver all over as she sprays my face off first.

I gasp a little and ask, "why is it so cold?"

"The cool water help to stop the process, all your hair should be gone now, we don't want the cream to hurt your skin," she says caringly as she smiles back and starts rubbing with her other hand where she is spraying.

I'm used to my face being smooth, but it's overwhelming how strange and amazing it feels to have the rest of my hair removed. It's weird seeing my hairs being brushed away down the drain, but her light touch all over my now smooth skin feels incredible. Totally worth it. She was right; I do love this.

"Oh my goodness, your skin is so perfect. This cream always amazes me. Thank you so much for helping me," she says as she beams and keeps rinsing me.

She rinses me off all over and goes over me again with the sprayer until all the cream is gone. Then she says, "rub your legs together, sweetie. I wanna see your face when you do."

I'm a little confused, but I think I get what she means. I lift one leg and rub my calves against one another and my eyes widen. It feels so incredible. "It's like my legs are rubbing against a woman's," I think to myself.

"Isn't that feeling just so divine? Just wait until we lotion you up!" she says and winks at me.

I just nod and smile back. This is not what I was expecting at all when I answered the door an hour or so ago.

"Your pants are all wet now, sweetie. We can't have you around the house like that, take them off," she demands.

I respond as quickly as I can, "okay Olivia." I'm certainly not gonna make her mad like last time, and having my pants off can only be a good thing I figure.

I slide my wet pants off with a little bit of trouble; trying to make sure my underwear stays up and isn't dragged along. I struggle for a bit then finally succeed.

She looks over and giggles, then says, "those too." While pointing at my underwear.

I instantly blush hard. Just the thought of actually being naked around her made me so excited. I was already kinda hard just from her hands all over me.

I hesitate for a second, but decide to go for it. If I'm gonna have a chance at anything happening between us, this is it. I slide my wet underwear down my legs and set them on my wet pants while she stands there watching.

"Thank you, sweetie. I'm sure that feels much better," she says cheerfully and continues, "now let's get you dry."

She all but ignores my nudity, and hardness. "I hope I'm big enough for her", I think to myself, and watch her gaze skip right over my crotch.

She grabs a towel off the rack beside her and starts patting me softly all over.

"Patting dry is always the best way to do it after removing your hair like that, you don't want to scratch and irritate your pores," she says in her salespitch voice.

"Okay Olivia," I respond while enjoying her attention all over me.

"I love it when you say that, sweetie. I want you to always respond that way, please," she says as she finishes patting me dry.

"Like right now, are you ready to say it?" she asks in a sweet voice.

I just look at her and nod. Then she steps back and tosses the towel to the side and bends over a bit. She reaches under her skirt and pulls a pair of red, lacy panties down her legs slowly. She steps back a bit out of them and looks at me.

"Put these on, sweetheart," she says as she holds her panties out to me.

I slowly reach up to take them, realizing that this sexy woman in my house doesn't have on panties anymore. "Am I actually getting a shot?" I think to myself.

I speak slowly and quietly, "but," and with that she raises an eyebrow and tilts her head up. "Okay Olivia," I finish. She resumes smiling and watches me slide the warm panties up my smooth legs.

They don't quite fit properly for a few reasons, but they do feel kinda nice. I've never worn anything lacy like this. It's not too bad.

"Okay, now it's time to show you how good this lotion actually feels. Come on," Olivia says as she starts walking back to the living room. I just follow along behind her, feeling like a guest in my own house now; out of place, in a way.

As we arrive in the living room Olivia points to the middle of the room and says, "stand there, please."

I stand in that spot as she grabs the bottle of lotion. I have to say, this is a lot to go through just to get into this woman's panties... And I definitely didn't think that it would mean literally, but here I am.

She walks close to me smiling as she pumps some of the lotion in her hand and sets the bottle down beside us. "Now you you can properly enjoy this demonstration," she says as she rubs her hands together then starts rubbing my belly and chest.

Her soft hands rubbing all over my body make me instantly excited. She notices the outline in the red panties and says with a giggle, "oh my, you're really enjoying this lotion aren't you?!"

"Oh! She does notice how hard I am, this is my way to bang her, I'm certain," I think as I smile to myself.

She gets more lotion and bends over with her face right by my crotch. She starts rubbing the lotion into my legs and I let out a small moan. This really does feel amazing. I never thought having smooth skin would feel so nice.

As she stands up from rubbing my legs she brushes her hand along my hard cock and says softly, "we may have to do something about all this sexual tension soon."

I was right! I'm totally gonna have sex with this woman today. This is officially the best day ever. I reply with the phrase I know she likes, "okay, Olivia."

She giggles and gets a little more lotion and starts rubbing it down my arms. I'm again blown away by how this feels. I wasn't super hairy, but my arms had a lot of tiny hairs, all gone now.

"Let's get your back now. Get on the couch on your hands and knees." she tells me while pointing at my couch.

It's a strange position to be in, but I don't mind doing it for her, as long as we get to taking care of this 'sexual tension' soon, I don't care how she has me sit. I respond quickly and with a smile I hop on the couch for her and say, "okay, Olivia."

She starts rubbing my back with the lotion and says, "you're getting so good at saying that, sweetie. You're a natural." She giggles and starts rubbing my ass through the panties she made me put on.

"Such a cute bum, I'm thinking your backside needs some lotion too. Gotta stay soft all over, right?" she says as she squeezes my ass some.

My ass has never gotten this much attention, it's a little strange and makes me blush a bit. Then my face goes bright red as she starts pulling the panties off of me.

I hear her gasp and stop pulling them down. Then she says, "oh my gosh, this won't do! You're totally hairy down here. This won't do at all. Let's fix this right now." She walks over to her bag and pulls out another bottle of hair remover cream.

"Now you get a demonstration of how gentle this cream is, it's perfectly suited for bums and bits," she says as she starts coating my ass in the cream. She slides her hand much deeper between my cheeks than I am expecting and I twitch some.

"Relax sweetie, I won't hurt you, I'm here to make you feel better, okay?" she affirms in her giddy, singsongy tone.

"Okay, Olivia." I answer happily as she begins to rub the cream on my balls and around my cock. It feels so good I get lost in the sensation for a minute and groan quietly.

"There we are, now you'll be smooth all over, exactly how it should be," she says as she walks away to rinse of her hands.

When she comes back she stands right in front of my and tips my chin up to look at her and she asks, "now, I think we were talking about taking care of some sexual needs, yes?"

"Yes, but won't that be bad... With the hair remover on me?" I ask and give her a puzzled look.

12