Okay Olivia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggles and answers back, "you're so smart, sweetie. Of course it would be bad to touch you, but I wasn't talking about that." She reaches down and lifts her skirt so her smooth pussy is right in my face.

"I was talking about you eating me out, now get to work, sweetheart," she says as she moves closer to me.

I manage to get out a quick, "okay, Oliv-mmph" as she suddenly starts to grind herself on my face.

My face gets covered in her wetness very quickly, as the smell and feeling overpowers all my senses. I open my mouth and stick my tongue out to taste her. Still a slightly tropical smell and taste from all the products that she has been using on me, and no doubt herself as well.

I push my tongue inside her and she lets out a loud moan. I've not done this many times, but I've been told I have a gift for it by previous girlfriends.

I start licking up and down and she grabs the back of my head and pulls herself against me. "Just like that, sweetie! Oh! Don't stop!" she commands.

I do as she says and keep licking but I go faster and faster as her grip on my head tightens and she pulls my hair a little.

Olivia lets out a sharp squeal and lifts my head some and cries, "suck on my clit, ohhhh fuck! Make me cum!"

As I move my mouth up some I find her little protruding button that I lick and it causes her to tremble all over. I lay my lips over it and starts sucking hard as I lick it gently.

She doesn't say anything else, she just jerks, moans, and takes sharp breaths. I keep going, not stopping until she is satisfied. I love seeing her feel so good, I hope she'll do the same for me in a bit.

I keep sucking and licking her clitoris until she finally steps back and falls into the chair across from me shaking and gasping.

Finally she looks up at me with the most content smile and says, "oh my god, that was amazing. You really are such a natural. Wow!"

Her phone alarm goes off and she wobbles to her feet again and straightens her skirt that's now a little wet. "Let's go rinse you off," she says gently.

I get up and follow her back to the bathroom, this time I'm fully naked, but I don't mind anymore, considering I just ate her out.

I step inside the tub and she gets the sprayer and rinses me off. She makes sure to get all the way in my crack to get all the cream off of me. I watch all the dark pubic and ass hair fill the drain and get stuck.

"There! That's how it should be," Olivia says with pride as she reaches for a towel and pats me dry.

I look down at myself and if not for being so hard and excited I would say I look kinda... Vulnerable. Nothing to hide any part of me anymore.

She finishes drying me and we walk back to the living room. Once there she point to the couch again and commands, "on all fours again, sweetie."

"Okay, Olivia," I respond and quickly get on my hands and knees. "Finally it's my turn to cum," I think to myself.

Olivia gets the lotion and sits behind me on the end of the couch, and starts lightly dragging her fingers down my ass cheeks. "So smooth and clean, so perfect," she says quietly.

I hear her pump some lotion and she starts rubbing it on my ass gently. "Submissive cuties have to make sure they keep themselves smooth and soft," she says outloud.

I just sit there enjoying the feeling, letting her talk to herself. Then I hear her ask louder, "isn't that right, sweetie? You'll stay smooth and soft for me?"

What she was asking finally registers and I reply, "but I'm not a submissive cutie." I try to hold in a moan as she caresses my ass firmly and rubs her hands up my hips and sides.

She stops rubbing and says, "you let me talk about beauty things all day, you're smooth all over, covered in sweet-smelling lotion, wearing red lacy panties, and you just ate me out so perfectly. Face it, sweetheart, you're a cute subby bottom. You love pleasing me."

I think about what she says, and I have felt nice during all this, but I don't think she is right. So I tell her, "What?! No, I've only been trying to help you out. I'm not submissive."

"I can prove it," she says as she gets more lotion.

"Go ahead and try," I say to her defiantly while I continue to perch there on all fours.

I flinch as I feel her finger start rubbing my asshole. "Oh my god, not that, I'm not gay, please stop!" I whine and slowly move away from her.

She suddenly slaps my ass hard and commands, "you will not move from this position, is that understood?!"

I gasp and nod quickly. "Okay, Olivia..." I say defeatedly as her finger returns to rubbing my hole.

"Good subby. This isn't gay at all, I'm not a man. I just know what people like you need," she says reassuringly as I let out a small moan.

She pushes her finger against my hole and says, "that's it, relax and give in to the feelings. You're safe in my hands."

I can't help but relax and say, "okay, Olivia." I know this shouldn't be happening, this isn't how I saw this day going when I answered the door, but I can't fight it, it feels too good.

"One of the very best things about all of our products is that they are made of all natural ingredients, making them perfectly suited to use externally and internally," she says in a sultry tone as she slides her finger into my hole.

I close my eyes and groan. Half hoping that this is just a dream, but knowing that even if it was a dream I'd be enjoying it. Olivia's attention and touch is something I never knew I needed until now.

She giggles and starts rubbing inside firmly until she hits something and my whole body spasms. "Oh my, there it is," she says happily and begins focusing her efforts on rubbing that spot.

I can't stop myself from moaning as she massages there firmly and rhythmically.

"Look between your legs, subby. You're all wet for me," she says with a chuckle. I look down as she asks, and see my smooth junk dripping precum steadily.

She continues, "Just how I like my submissive prey; smooth, soft, and wet. That's what you are, right sweetie? Agree that you're my subby, now."

I struggle to even think straight. All this is so overwhelming all I want is to keep feeling this, keep pleasing Olivia, keep... "nnnngh o-okay, Olivia," I stammer out losing myself entirely to her fingers on that spot.

She purrs and coos, then says, "that's it, give in to Mistress Olivia. When you cum for me, you'll be mine, understood?"

She starts rubbing my cock gently with her other lotion coated hand and I feel my need for release grow rapidly. "Okay, Olivia!" I shout uncontrollably, ready to cum.

"Good slut, cum for Mistress, now!" she commands as she rubs my cock with the lotion and her fingers probe my ass.

I can't hold back anymore and her words seem to take over my reactions and I tense up and squirt my load all over the couch cushion beneath me.

Then I relax, moaning and panting. Until she pulls me upright by my shoulder. "You made a mess on the couch with your cum. Lick that up, now."

I hesitate after I hear her and freeze. "I c-can't do that... That's gross." I tell her and look at her pleadingly.

"Cum is not gross, it's a lovely thing. It's a sign that you have pleased me. Eating it is a great honor and will please me even more," she says in such a sexy tone that my mind just begins to buzz again with her pleasure.

"Okay, Olivia," I say quietly as I get up and bend over and begin licking my cum off the couch. I can't help but blush at how embarassing this is.

"Oh my god! That's so hot, slut." She says as I suddenly feel her grinding her wet pussy against my ass as I'm bent over and my embarassement is replaced instantly by pride and happiness.

The salty goo in my mouth is nothing compared to having my Mistress grinding on me so intensely.

"Keep licking, I want it clean," she says with pure lust in her voice. I suddenly feel her hand on the back of my head pushing me down into it and smearing my cheeks in my cumspot.

I whimper at her control and force, craving it more and more as she digs her pussy into my smooth skin, getting not only my face wet with my cum, but my ass and thigh wet with hers.

"That's it my cumslut, revel in your pleasure puddle. All wet, just for me. Wet face, wet ass, wet tool," she growls into my ear, adding to my sexual buzz.

After licking it up and giving it some extra cleaning to stay here under Olivia, I can't help but lay my head on the couch and groan from her intoxicating humping.

Suddenly her alarm on her phone goes off once more and she stops. "Just when it was getting fun," she says in a huff and backs away to silence her phone.

I roll over on the couch and sit down and stare at the beautiful, sexy woman in my living room. She smiles at me and says, "your family could be home any minute, you'd better get dressed and clean the couch properly."

"Okay, Olivia," I agree and nod. Looking around at my clothes all over the room.

"That's Mistress Olivia now... We'll get you trained soon enough," she says with a grin then continues, "for now, you are to wear those panties the rest of the day and use the lotion once more before bed." She hands me the huge bottle of lotion and starts collecting her things.

I start gathering my things but I can only think of one thing so I stop and ask her, "trained?" I stare at her like a lost puppy as she walks over slowly.

"Yes my new subby cumslut; trained," she says as she hands me a card. "Here is my address, be there tomorrow, wearing the panties under your clothes. Ring the doorbell then kneel, and beg me to train you," she finishes with a sly grin.

My mind barely takes all this in before I blurt out without thinking, "I'm not doing that!"

She frowns then slides her fingers into her still soaked pussy and pulls them out, and shoves them into my mouth. "Then you get no more of this. All this, all our fun today, all we could have, will just be a fleeting, one-time deal, and I know you don't want that. You need more, subby cutie," she says confidently as she gathers the last of her things, and walks out.

"What do I wanna hear, subby?" I hear as she stops in the doorway.

"Okay, Mistress Olivia," I squeak out, knowing that everything she said was true.

I tidy up the room then finally look at the card and read the address. "Wha-?!" I gasp out. The address is only a couple streets over, in my very own neighborhood! How much more do I not know about my new mistress?

To be continued...

12