Okayama (Pt. 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's what you want right?"

I just laughed. It was so wrong on so many levels, but fuck me, I couldn't imagine anyone hotter than she was then.

Sachiko turned and held the balcony rail and stuck her pussy back at me.

"Put it in," she said.

"Out there?"

"Quickly. Before someone else sees."

I obliged. But I didn't hump at her, I just struck full length inside and held. I grabbed her bra and undid it, throwing it off the balcony. With her tits showing to the sea of windows of the surrounding buildings I finally started pumping. I gave her my best, loving the way her breasts held shape even as they bobbed from the slamming.

"Do you like people watching you fuck?" I asked as I held her hips and pumped. "People are filming it."

Sachiko said nothing.

"Your cunt is huge," I panted, "I can go sideways in here."

"I've had babies," Sachiko defended herself.

Oh, the rest of her was tight, though. Her ass, her hips, her stomach, none of it vibrated, she was fit and solid. I could see people with their phones taking videos of me fucking her.

"Those movies will be on the internet," I said, reaching around to pull her up straight and squeeze her breasts. "If Yuki sees... or your husband... we'll be in trouble."

"They won't," she panted. "Fuck me."

It was unlikely Yuki would be watching porn, but Sachiko's husband might, so eventually I relented and pulled her back into the apartment. For a time we did it on the bed, as a normal couple might, taking turns on top. Sachiko kissed me passionately on the lips, but it still didn't seem right. Sachiko was prostituting herself. There was no love nor care, it was for a purpose. Admittedly her cause was noble, but not toward me. In her mind, she was servicing Yuki by servicing me.

"Let's put some things in your cunt," I said, in the mood to test and ideally pass over her limits, as a means of discouraging her from returning. "There is a daikon next to the sink. Can you put it up yourself?"

Sachiko went to see what I meant. A giant Japanese radish was on the bench, the size of my forearm.

"It's not clean," Sachiko said.

I started videoing her with my phone. "Then you can wash it first. Then use cooking oil to help it in. Given how massive your cunt is, I'm curious how much you can get in."

If Sachiko knew I was testing and trying to push her over her limits, she wouldn't let on. I filmed her scrubbing the daikon clean enough to go in where her babies came out. I cut a v-shape out of the tip giving its end two prongs to probe her depths.

"Yeah, like that, cover it in sunflower oil. Now shove it in."

Sachiko stood at first, getting six inches into her with relative ease. But after that the shaft thickened, and she needed leverage. Placing the base on my dining chair, and putting a leg on either side, Sachiko could push further down onto it as it held firm against the wooden seat of the chair.

"Fuck," I said as Sachiko's cunt swallowed all but the very base of the daikon. "I can't believe that's gone in. What the fuck is inside you, a cave? You got bats hiding in there?"

Her hips were so small, how did she hide such a big vagina on a small body? Standing and pulling it out of herself, I measured from tip to the end of the wet spot. Thirteen inches,

"Holy shit," I laughed. "No point fucking you. My cock is a splinter compared to that."

Instead, I lay her sideways on the bed and used the daikon to fuck the shit out of her. It sent Sachiko nuts, she must have waited for years to be fucked by something that stretched her, she was rolling her eyes and threatening to have an Emily-type cum - though she never quite went full wobble. Eventually, I turned my body so she could suck my cock as we did it. Without hesitation, Sachiko drank as I came unannounced into her mouth. The pace slowed after my orgasm, but I kept the daikon fully inserted.

"This will stretch you even more," I smiled, teasing her.

"It's in enough," Sachiko groaned as I kept upward pressure on the base.

"Are you always shaved?" I asked, moving the camera so it would get the best shot of her fucking the vegetable.

"No. I did it for you."

"You look great," I said honestly. "But won't your husband wonder why you did it?"

"No. He is not the sex type."

"Really? He doesn't fuck you?"

"No."

"Oh, Sachiko. I'm so sorry. Sometimes girls need it too, right?" I said, mimicking what Emily told me.

"I don't need," Sachiko said defiantly. I laughed. Sachiko definitely needed it! Her cunt was lapping up the attention.

I filmed the daikon slowly squeezed out by Sachiko, and the massive hole left behind. It took some time for Sachiko's vagina to close. I put the daikon in her mouth and asked her to clean it.

"I can wash it at the sink," she said.

"With your mouth is better," I said, smiling. Sachiko did it, sucking most of her gunk off the daikon. "Do you want a copy of the video?"

"No, better you keep it," she said, looking at the lens. "You can't show Yuki. She doesn't know I'm like this."

"Like what?"

"A sex type."

I stopped filming and lay down next to Sachiko's naked body. I ran my hands gently over her stomach and breasts. No way would I have known she had two children come from that body if I'd not met her family.

"Your kids would be shocked to see us like this," I said, kissing her neck. Sachiko turned to me and kissed my lips.

"They like you," she smiled. "I don't think they would mind mummy kissing Sensei."

"You really don't have sex with your husband?"

"It's not like that for us. He is a very solid man. He works hard."

"But you're so fucking hot. If I married you, you'd have cock in you more than out."

"Hmmm," Sachiko smiled, "Because you are the sex type."

"You said you were too," I pointed out. "How can you live without cock?"

"I am the dormant volcano," Sachiko grinned.

"Except for today."

"Yes, except until you are happy with Yuki's performance. I will substitute for her."

I wanted to tell Sachiko she didn't need to. I wanted to say she had misread the situation. I wanted to say no need to come over to fuck me again. But... Sachiko was the quintessential yummy-mummy. She was hot, her body was tight, her cunt able to take anything you put in it and she knew what to do with a cock. It would be difficult to force her out of my bed if she put herself in it again.

Sachiko got up to wash her saliva off the daikon. She posed naked around the apartment and on the balcony, letting me use my proper camera to take photos.

"You know how to make yourself look hot," I praised. "Your pussy, shaved like that, you look so fuckable. Pull it open? Yeah, yeah, that. Can I put these online?"

"If you want. But not my face, please."

Sachiko fucked one last time, bent over the dining table where we studied. I slammed her as hard as I could but couldn't get her to yelp. After the daikon had been in her for so long, there was no hurting her pussy. Without thinking I grimaced and came deep inside her.

"Oh, Sachiko, I have to say it's a privilege to be one of the guys that has cum in your cunt. You are such a great fuck. Everyone that had you, they must have loved doing it."

"Ah! You got me pregnant?" Sachiko asked, lifting her face from the table.

"Yeah. Sorry. Felt so good. I wanted to be one of the guys that's cum in you."

"Oh, I get pregnant easily," Sachiko moaned.

"Sorry about that," I said, my softening cock still up her.

"It's okay, I will go to the doctor from here, get a pill."

"You've had it a lot?"

"I have to, I always get pregnant if I don't."

I wanted to ask more but thought I best leave that private.

After the sex, Sachiko dressed, kissed me on the cheek then left, hoping to retrieve her bra from the ground under my balcony. I didn't keep her panties as a trophy. The whole thing was so transactional. It really was just sex. Once I'd finished with Sachiko's cunt, that was the end of the 'date'. With Yuki, most of the joy was after the sex; watching her walk around naked, going outside flashing her pussy in public, getting to know her. But with Sachiko, two hours of intense sex, then gone.

I looked through the videos and photos, they were good but lacked soul. As hot as she was, as much as she would probably let me tie her up and stick gerbils up her ass if I wanted, I should try and avoid another session with Sachiko. If she wanted a guy to have sex with, if Yuki was just the excuse to get laid, I would find her one of my friends to have an affair with. They wouldn't hate me for it, she was a babe!

It was nice to have a few days alone afterward and away from my two nurses to let my feelings settle, and I was more and more comfortable with my decision. No more Sachiko, no matter how much she pushed herself on me. Yuki was gorgeous, I loved that she was shy and naive, even if it took ten years until she was ready to discuss gerbils.

When Sachiko turned up Wednesday evening for class in a mesh white shirt and that same white bra under, I didn't let her go at the end of class, I asked her to stay back.

"You found the bra?" I said, nodding at her tits.

"Yes. So you can take it off me again," she smiled.

"Okay, but not this weekend. Yuki has said she can come over Sunday, and the week after. I'll let you know how good her sex is going after that. Okay?"

"Really?" Sachiko seemed surprised, Yuki hadn't told her she was coming to my place that Sunday. A betrayal of sorts, not going through the matchmaker? "You can keep me posted, and if you need help, I am here."

"Thank you, Sachiko."

And with that, for everyone's sake, I hoped I'd closed our affair.

(Part 3 soon!)

12