Okayama Pt. 03

Story Info
Yuki is doing what Sachiko told her I needed from her...
4.5k words
4.58
3.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floopipe
Floopipe
10 Followers

Yuki wore a summer dress when she came over Sunday morning.

"Why are you smiling?" she asked as she took off her sandals.

"You look gorgeous," I said, not explaining my suspicion that she wore a dress in case I made her go out with no pants again. Regardless, it was off her in seconds.

"Whenever you visit, you can hang your clothes here on the coat rack," I said happily. "Underwear, too. Especially those ones."

I watched Yuki nervously take off her bra and panties and hang them on the hook on the back of the door. When she was entirely naked, she stepped into the short hall to be kissed and fondled by me.

"Take my pants off?" I asked.

Yuki obliged, doing her best to grip and tug me. I picked her up and carried her to lay on my bed. After a quick lick to wet her, I lay on top between her open legs. I watched deliciously at her face scrunching up as I forced my cock into her tiny vagina. It would be hard work getting kids out through there if a guy ever fucked her pregnant.

I was in a mood to push Yuki's limits, fucking her rotten from above then turning her around on all fours to bang her fiercely from behind. Her hips were so tiny as I held them to pound, it was amazing all of my cock could even fit in her body.

Yuki was moaning, but not in pleasure. It was still too early for her small body to enjoy penetration. I held in deep and swirled around, trying to probe and stretch her.

I pulled out and lay next to her, ass still in the air.

"You finished?" Yuki asked, worried. "You didn't cum yet."

"You want me to cum in you?" I teased. "Your cunt is just for fucking, right?"

"You can do it inside me," she said, moving slowly to lay down, her vagina sore from the pounding.

"You want a baby already?" I asked, surprised.

"Sachiko took me to her doctor. They put a t-shape thing in me. In here," she said holding her abdomen. I got up on my elbow and looked down at the girl's beautiful nude body.

"To stop you from getting pregnant? An IUD?"

"What's IUD?" she asked.

I went and grabbed my phone, Googling it and showing her.

"Oh yes. That is in me," Yuki confirmed.

"Shit, Sachiko made you do that?"

"She said you liked cumming inside girls," Yuki explained, "So I needed to let you ejaculate in me, or she said you wouldn't be happy."

I lay down next to Yuki on my back, shoulder to shoulder. I held my phone in the air and turned the camera to selfie mode. Instinctively Yuki covered her breasts once she saw them onscreen.

"Take your hand away. Show me your tits. Reluctantly she showed her bare breasts to the camera and I took a picture of the two of us lying topless next to each other. I flicked to photos and held the pic up for us to see.

"What's that a picture of?" I asked.

"Huh? Is this a test?" she asked.

"What do you see?" I persisted.

"A porn picture?" Yuki shrugged.

"Okay, but what's in the porn picture?"

"Ah... you. Me. My breasts."

"Do you see Sachiko in the picture?"

"No!" she laughed.

"Do you think those two people in that picture need a sex guide?"

"No," she smiled.

"Do you think you and I can decide about our own sex, or do we need Sachiko to help us?"

"But she knows much more than me. I should do as she says," Yuki said in deference to her senior.

"Okay... that has me curious. What else has she said you should do, apart from contraception?"

"It's embarrassing," Yuki squirmed.

"One thing," I said. "Tell me one thing she said you should do."

It took Yuki some time before she could work up the courage to say something. I gave her silence to fill, waiting patiently and quietly.

"She said I needed to... turn over and let you fuck me in the back."

"We did that already," I shrugged. "Just now."

"No, not that. In my backside."

"Oh," it dawned on me. "Sachiko said you should let me fuck you in the ass?"

"Yes," Yuki said sheepishly.

That made me laugh. Gee, Sachiko really was going all out to groom Yuki for me.

"How do you feel about that?" I asked.

"A bit scary."

"I agree. Your cunt is tough enough to get into and it's made for dick. I can't imagine the damage we'd do to your ass if we fucked that tiny thing?"

"I don't have to?"

"No. Not that one. But if she said to let your ass get fucked, she would have said let me fuck your mouth, too?"

Yuki nodded. "Yes."

"That one is fair enough. I'll fuck your mouth for sure. What else did she say you needed to do?"

"Shave down here. Be hairless for you."

"That's it?"

"And let you take photos of me naked. Even outside."

I took a deep sigh.

"Anything about vegetables? Putting them in your pussy?"

Yuki blushed and nodded.

I took a deep breath and got out of bed. I took Yuki's hand and stood her up, too. Putting a towel on the kitchen chair, I sat her naked ass down and made tea for her, then opened a soda for me. Sitting at the table, I took pen and paper and wrote the title: Lucas and Yuki to-do.

"What's that?" Yuki asked, tits bobbing gorgeously.

"Forget Sachiko for a moment. Clear your mind of her. Let's you and I write a to-do list of things you and I want to do. Not things Sachiko thinks I want you to do."

Undoubtedly I felt guilty for setting Sachiko down a path of sex with me and sexual guidance with Yuki. If I'd just shut up and let Sachiko be smug about being a 'perfect' matchmaker, things wouldn't have become so manipulated.

"I'll start, just to give you an idea. 'Shave Yuki's cunt'. I do like that idea, it's true. But not because Sachiko said. Okay, you. What would you like to do?"

"Ummm... have a bath together. Onsen?" Yuki said timidly.

"Wow! That's a great idea," I said genuinely, writing it down. "Good choice. Me, I'd like to take you to a topless beach."

"You want people to see me undressed? Outside?"

"Yes. At a beach, everyone will be doing it, not just you."

"There are none of those in Japan!"

"Well, then that goes on the list, too. Take Yuki somewhere overseas so she can show her tits outside."

"Won't you be angry if I show it to other men?" Yuki asked, holding up her breasts.

"Quite the opposite," I said honestly. "I'd love to see the look on guys' faces when they see your tits."

"Wow. You are not Japanese!" Yuki laughed.

"You only just worked that out?" I teased.

"Hmmm, Japanese guys would be very angry if I show my body outside."

"Well, let me write it down to be clear: 'Show Yuki's body outside'."

Yuki shuddered. It wouldn't be easy for her, but she did believe that I would be excited rather than angry if she did.

"Come on, your turn," I said.

"Spend the night in your bed naked," Yuki said easily, smiling.

"I love it!" I said, writing it down. "Keep going, give me more."

"Go shopping together for nice underwear?" Yuki said, nervously.

"That's great, too. And," I said with a pause to finish writing, "Go shopping together to buy sex toys."

"Oh my god," Yuki giggled.

"It will be fun," I said as convincingly as I could. "Come on, what else?"

"That is a lot already," Yuki pleaded.

"One more each. Then we'll pause."

Yuki took a deep breath and thought.

"You can put it in my mouth if you want," she said meekly. Surely that one was a given already, not really one for the list, but I wrote it down anyway, then added '...and Yuki swallows the semen.'

"I'll try," she promised.

"It'll probably taste bad at first," I warned her, "But after a half-dozen drinks, it will become normal. An acquired taste, like coffee or mugi-cha."

"I'll try," she repeated.

"That one, it's important. I need to know my girlfriend swallows cum, I don't like when girls spit it out."

"I'll do it, I'll be good," Yuki assured me.

"So," I said, putting the list on the fridge. "No more Sachiko. Hey, I'm grateful to her for bringing us together and getting us started, but what we do from now comes from our own list, not hers. I don't care if you two speak, she can give you ideas, but we don't do anything unless it's discussed first and on our to-do list. Are you okay with that?"

Yuki leaned forward and kissed my lips, letting me fondle her bare breasts. The list was the antithesis of lustful, spontaneous sex, but I'd try and keep it going until I felt Sachiko's influence over Yuki had waned. I didn't need Yuki to be groomed by her. It was wonderful that she had pushed us together, but if a carrot went up Yuki's pussy, it would be something she and I decided to do, not what Sachiko told her to do.

"Come on, shower. We can start at the top of the to-do list by getting your pussy shaved."

I was annoyed at Sachiko for interfering so much as to put Yuki on birth control. I liked the idea of Yuki being terrorized with fear each time I came in her, worried that she might be pregnant. It would make our sex more edgy knowing we were doing something that was intensely risky - Yuki's open egg vulnerable to marauding sperm. If she was unprotected, each time I came in her would be monumental, each fuck potentially epic. The bond we'd have as the ropes of semen shot into her deepest part would be unparalleled. Instead, because of Sachiko's interference I would be watering a seedless desert.

"It could be worse," I consoled myself. Pregnancy risk was thrilling, but actual pregnancy was not so thrilling.

So I shrugged it off, humping freshly-shaved cunt from behind as Yuki put her hands on the shower wall and held on grimly - but I wanted her first insemination to be more intimate than spurt into like a mating dog. So after drying and airing off thoroughly, I set the phone camera on 'record' on the shelf pointed down on the bed, and lay her back ready to be mated.

"First time pregnant, better get it on film, right?" I smiled, pointing to the camera.

"But the device in me, I can't get pregnant," Yuki countered.

"If it works," I said. "If it doesn't, this will be your first pregnancy, are you ready?"

"Perhaps you better not...," she hesitated.

"Open your legs, baby. Your man is going to cum in you."

Yuki didn't always understand all the words but understood the intention. After a few short licks of her hairless slit, I crawled up to push my cock into her.

"You getting used to that?" I asked, holding my erection full-depth inside her vagina.

Yuki nodded, and I smiled.

"No, you're not. But you will."

I could have nailed her for an hour, I was over my wobble in the shower and was feeling back in control of my cum - but Yuki looked tired and sore. I allowed myself to relax and feel the intimacy of her cunt wrapped around my erection, and the emotion of her giving herself to me to be inseminated for the first time. I slowed and looked into her eyes.

"Yuki, baby, I love you for doing this, for giving me your body. I love that you're sacrificing your cunt. I know it doesn't feel good yet, but I'll get you there, I promise. One day you'll cum on my cock like I'm about to cum in your cunt. I promise I'll get you there baby."

"I love you," she said, a tear escaping her eye.

"I love you too, Yuki. Are you ready to get pregnant?"

Yuki nodded. I kept my eyes fixated on hers as I pushed in as far as I physically could and let loose inside her. It was a big one, wave after spurt after flood poured into that young woman's vagina.

"Can you feel it?" I asked, still looking into her eyes.

Yuki nodded.

"That's all it takes to have a baby," I said. "It's too easy, right?"

Another tear spilled from her eye.

"I want," she said.

I collapsed onto Yuki, embracing and kissing, rolling around the bed for as long as I could stay hard enough to keep in her. When I finally plopped out - what a mess. Yuki didn't know what to do, laying her legs open and looking at the gunk pouring out from her body onto the bedsheet in a small puddle.

"What do I do?" Yuki asked, genuinely uncertain of how to handle the leakage from her pussy.

"Use your hand to hold it in, or let it leak out onto your palm."

"Why is it coming out?" she asked, shocked. "I thought it should stay in."

"Gravity. Hold your hips up. Let it roll into you, not out."

It looked hilarious on video later, Yuki using her hands to hold her hips up high so the sperm flowed into her core instead of out onto the sheets. That would test her IUD.

"You look gorgeous," I grinned, taking the camera off the shelf and filming up and down her body from close range before focusing on her face.

"Which guy in this world most wishes he'd been the first one to cum in you, baby? What guy out there would die to see this video?"

"I don't understand," Yuki said, perhaps even more uncomfortable with the camera in her face than filming her bare body.

"Are there any guys in the past that wanted to fuck you?"

"I don't know," she said, confused.

"Never mind," I smiled at her, "You are gorgeous. Beautiful. Amazing naked. I love your cunt shaved. Thank you."

I panned down to get all of it in the viewer, pushing her legs open to show her delicacies. Yuki let her hips drop back to the bed as I filmed between her legs. Only a small drop of semen came out, clinging to her bare lip.

"It's mostly stopped leaking," I said, stopping the video and putting the phone down. I crawled back up to hold and kiss her. Yuki's lips were so loving and gentle, it gave me shivers to feel the passion she showed. Our naked bodies fit so well pushed tightly together. Even as a rookie, I think Yuki could tell we were a good fit physically, and as we spent more time together a good fit emotionally, too.

For lunch, we put just her dress on to go down for ramen, and I saw her drink beer for the first time. I could describe her as an enthusiastic starter, but poor finisher. I drank most of her second beer and when I knotted her dress up around her waist, Yuki walked up the stairs to my apartment unaware that her bare slit and ass were on show to the world. She was more concerned with making each stair without falling over. Luckily all the people in the world were elsewhere at the time, we managed the five flights without running into anyone - but it made for a great video. Yuki's bare ass was seriously cute and the gap between her thighs openly revealed her pussy.

We did learn one thing, though. If she was a little bit drunk, Yuki's sex came alive. Putting her on my lap on the sofa, for the first time she went nuts, fairly masturbating herself on my cock. It wasn't orgasmic, but it was miles ahead of where she had been so far.

"Wow, you do know how to fuck," I panted as Yuki slowed with exhaustion. She buried her face in my nape with embarrassment but continued to slowly roll her hips on the cock in her.

"You like it?" I asked.

Yuki nodded into my neck, twisting her hips.

"I'm so sleepy, though," she mumbled.

"Okay, come on, I'll put you to bed for a while."

I carried her to the next room. Yuki crawled under just the sheet and immediately closed her eyes. The beer and the sex had done her in. I looked at my watch, twenty past one. Given she usually left around four-thirty, I'd give her an hour or so then wake her.

Just after two, my doorbell rang. A shiver went up my spine. Surely Sachiko wouldn't be coming to check on us? I looked through my peephole.

"Dean!" I said, opening the door in just a towel I'd taken off the kitchen chair. "What's up?"

"Your phone is off. Why are you in a towel?" he asked, and after eyeing a dress, bra, and panties hanging on the coat hook said, "Oh! I see."

"She's asleep," was all I said. It didn't stop Dean from taking his shoes off and coming into the apartment.

"Don't wake her," I whispered.

He tip-toed around until he found Yuki in my bed.

"Wow!" he turned and whispered. I came and looked. The sheet was only over Yuki's tummy. Her breasts and pussy were entirely exposed and one leg was wide open to the side. She looked like she was in a deep sleep.

"Gee. You fucked her senseless?"

"In a way," I shrugged. "The beer helped. She's not a strong drinker."

I found my boxers and shorts and put them on under the towel.

"Isn't she one of your students?" he asked, moving near the bed for a better look.

"Come back out. You'll wake her," I said. Reluctantly Dean followed me to sit at the kitchen table and have a tall can of Kirin.

"She's in your class. A school teacher?"

"Nurse," I corrected.

"Hot little body. She goes alright?"

"Starting to," I grinned.

"Hope she's on the pill? All the white bits on her pussy lips looks a bit dangerous."

"She has one of those things up inside her."

"Ooh, must be nice cumming freely in that."

"Why are you here?" I diverted.

"Driving to the big Saty. Called to see if you wanted to come. Your phone didn't ring, not in a rush so dropped by."

I found my phone in my jeans shorts from the day before and put it on the charger next to the fridge.

"You shouldn't really be fucking students," Dean teased me.

"Where's your Aiko today? She was one of your high school students. Don't give me shit."

"At least I never put my cock in her back when she was in my class. Not until she'd left school. The first time I had her bouncing on cock she was not my student anymore," Dean defended himself. Even in Japan adult rules applied, being eighteen was just as important there as back home.

"Where is she today?"

"Study. Uni exams all this week. Will be free after that."

We chatted quietly for some time about work and the shops and the reggae bar. When Yuki stood in the doorway around the corner to us full-frontal nude and rubbing her eyes, she had no idea I had a guest.

"Come over," I said. Yuki stepped over and sat on my lap, closing her eyes on my shoulder.

"Hey, hey, this is Dean. Dean, this is Yuki."

Both Dean and I smiled at Yuki's shock and embarrassment. She turned her front into my bare chest to cover up.

"Yuki. It's okay. Dean's seen your body already on the bed. Too late to cover up now."

I turned her toward him and held her arms to her sides.

"They are great tits," Dean told her, "Lucas is very lucky."

Yuki blushed a bright crimson red, too embarrassed to talk. So I spoke on her behalf.

"Yuki is a nurse. She works opposite shifts to us, though, all mornings so we mostly only see each other on Sundays."

"So you spend the day fucking?" Dean laughed.

"Yeah, she still lives with her parents," so need to have daytime sex, can't stay overnight."

"Ever?"

"Ever," I sighed.

"Gee, even back in high school, even before Aiko let me nail her, she'd still sneak out and stay overnight. And without pajamas, too."

"How'd you have her stay overnight and not fuck her?" I asked incredulously.

"It wasn't easy, she used to get super wet, but she was my student. Even when she turned eighteen I was still her teacher so she decided as long as we didn't actually fuck, we could tell the truth if asked - we didn't sleep with each other."

"A modern miracle."

"Exactly."

"That's willpower, man. First kiss to first fuck, how long was it for you two?" I asked.

"Over a year."

"Holy shit," I yelled out.

"How about you two?" Dean asked. "Same question, how long?"

"Hmm, about two minutes. Three maybe," I answered.

"Shit Yuki!" Dean teased her. "I wish you'd been in my class instead of his!"

"I'm glad to be in his class," Yuki said, affectionately holding my arms as they held her hips. Her first words.

"Okay, okay, I give up," Dean said, his eyes rarely meeting hers. Yuki's bare breasts hanging there were hard to ignore.

"So, you two want to come to Saty?" Dean suggested. "Or have another beer?"

I sighed. There was no getting rid of him. I stood Yuki up and she helped tidy things away, her politeness kicking in ahead of her embarrassment at walking around naked for Dean to see. I brought Yuki's dress in and held it while she finished up.

"Here," I said, handing it over. The dress looked relatively normal without any underwear, Dean and I would be the only ones that knew her pussy was bare under there.

Floopipe
Floopipe
10 Followers
12