Okayama Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yuki, did you shave yourself? Or Lucas does it?" Dean asked walking down the stairs to his car, in front of us and looking back.

"Shave?"

"Your pussy."

"Oh. Lucas did."

I was impressed that Yuki was able to talk about intimate matters with Dean. As I said, people can speak about things in a foreign language they would never discuss with a stranger from their home language and culture.

"Looks good on you," Dean said, "Suits you very well."

"Thank you," Yuki blushed.

"Is Aiko shaved?" I asked.

"We never tried. She doesn't have much anyway."

Dean's car was a sports Honda, with only two doors and two small back seats, Yuki kindly took the back. At the shops she was surprisingly upbeat, running around collecting things that my apartment didn't have.

"A bin for each room, tissues for each room," she insisted, explaining that if I'm going to fuck her in every room like I do, we need tissues and a bin in every room.

"I like the thought of you walking around leaking sperm," I pouted, my hand up her dress gripping her bare ass.

Yuki also bought a tea-making set, placemats for my kitchen table, and a floor mat and seat cover for my toilet.

"You're being domesticated, man," Dean ribbed. I pulled Yuki's dress to her waist, showing him her shaved pussy. Yuki blushed red, but let me.

"You going to say no to a girl that coughs up this?"

"Ah, no I'm not," Dean conceded.

Dean came back to the apartment, offering to give Yuki a ride home after we fitted all the stuff that she bought for my apartment. He also waited patiently while I took Yuki into the bedroom, leaned her against the bed, flipped up her dress, and dropped another load into her from behind.

Dean told me the next day at work that I should have let her wear her panties home, instead of putting them in my trophy drawer.

"At the bridge traffic lights, it started pouring out. Neither of us had any tissues. She bunched the dress up so she didn't have any leakage on the back of it when she walked in home, but there's a stain on my seat that won't be easy to explain to Aiko!"

Poor Yuki was so embarrassed when I messaged her about it. It was lucky Dean had already seen her pussy, or it would have been even worse for her, I thought. Yuki told me she sat on his seat with her legs open trying to hold it in with her hand but it didn't work. In the end, she said Dean had told her to do the opposite; since it was coming out anyway, see if she could squeeze it out.

What she never told me was Dean pulled the car over and used his fingers to help scrape the rest of the sperm out of her insides. He pulled Yuki's dress up and his 'help' became sexual, properly fingering her. Feeling trapped, Yuki stayed motionless, letting him sink two fingers into her core.

"Don't," she whimpered as Dean started a huge hickey on her neck. "My parents... they'll see."

"Give me your tits then?" Dean smiled.

"No, please, I want to go home."

"Tits first, then I'll take you, okay?" Dean said, pulling his hand out from Yuki's vagina to undo the buttons at her chest. Flipping the material aside he wiped pussy juice and sperm from his fingers all over her small tight breasts. He put his fingers back between Yuki's legs as he sucked a massive hickey right next to her right nipple. Yuki squealed at the pain of both.

"Please, can I go home now?" Yuki whimpered as Dean looked down at the bruise starting to form.

"Sure, no problem!" Dean smiled, moving back into his seat and driving on again.

Emotionally and physically, exhausted, Yuki sat back in her seat with her breasts out and dress around her waist with her legs open, wondering how her life had changed so much so quickly. She decided she better not tell Sachiko she had sex with Lucas' friend behind his back. Sachiko would be so disappointed with her.

When Dean stopped the car near Yuki's apartment, she kissed back when Dean moved his lips to hers. Their tongues rolled as Dean gripped and squeezed her tiny bare ass.

"Nice to meet you, Yuki," Dean smiled.

"Please don't tell Lucas I had sex with you," she begged.

"I won't."

"Thank you," Yuki said, kissing him again before getting out and going home.

'I'm sorry you had to clean my mess in front of Dean, baby,' I texted Yuki. 'I'll be more considerate next time.'

'Not just your fault. Me too,' Yuki replied. Exhausted by the day and the thought of how to explain her bruise on her breast to Lucas, she slept early and without any dinner.

(Part 4 soon!)

12