Okayama Pt. 04

Story Info
"I'm 22, time to use my body as a woman," Yuki smiled.
5.4k words
4.65
3.5k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floopipe
Floopipe
10 Followers

It was strange only seeing Yuki briefly on Saturday and just the daytime on Sunday. At least Sachiko and Yumi helped by skipping the next Saturday class, giving me from midday til about one-forty to be alone with her. Yuki had given up wearing panties to my place since they came off at the door and went into my trophy drawer.

"I need to be more careful kissing you. Gee, the bruise on your breast, I didn't realize I was so rough," I said guiltily as I ran my hands over her bare skin.

"It's okay, I could cover it at home. The girls at work saw, but it's okay, I said a man got overexcited having sex with me. They laughed, they said they know what I mean. Nurses get that a lot."

"Your cunt is starting to stretch," I said, spinning her to hump from behind, standing in front of the phone filming us fuck. "I can feel it's bigger in there."

"It's been used a lot," Yuki said, blushing noticeably.

"No reason to feel bad. Letting your boyfriend fuck your cunt makes you a great girlfriend. Nothing to be embarrassed about."

I could feel Yuki shudder, but I shrugged it off, gripping her tits and swearing brutally at the joy of fucking her cunt as I lost my load deep inside my girlfriend's pussy.

Yuki walked comfortably around my apartment naked afterward, letting the leakage flow down her thigh. More and more she was carrying herself as Sachiko did, standing tall, pushing out her breasts to be fondled and sucked.

"So whose are all these?" she asked, one hand going through the contents of my trophy drawer, the other hand toying with the leakage from her used vagina.

"You want to know all my past sex life?"

"You know all of mine," she said, though that wasn't entirely true.

"What do you want to know?"

"How many of these are from Japanese girls?" she wanted to know.

I walked up behind Yuki, pushing my nudity against hers. I pulled out three pairs of panties and two bras.

"So many?" she asked.

"No, it's just one girl."

"Oh, it took her a while to learn to not wear underwear to your place?" she teased.

"Just like you," I said, holding up multiple pairs of her own.

"Who was she?" Yuki asked.

"A friend of Dean's girlfriend. He doesn't know, though. You can't tell him."

"Why not?"

"I give him shit about dating a high school student, but he never slept with his girlfriend while she was at school, not properly. If he knew his girlfriend's best friend was round here leaving her pants in my drawer, I'd never live it down."

"You had sex with a high school girl?"

"She didn't look like a high school girl, not with her clothes off."

"My god, how old was she?"

"She'd turned eighteen already, I'm not that silly."

"Oh my god, imagine if you got a high school girl pregnant!"

"I know. There were a few worried moments, she didn't use contraceptives. She saw the doctor a few times, but thankfully she was never pregnant."

"You had sex with her in her uniform?" Yuki teased me.

"Of course," I grinned, "That was the fun bit, she wanted it, too. She used to come here straight from school with no panties on, had them off all day, waiting to come here. She liked being cum in fully dressed for school, sometimes on the way to school, too."

"Oh, you want me to bring my nurse uniform over one day?"

"We can try!" I smiled, thumbing her breasts.

"So what happened to her?" Yuki asked, holding the high school girl's tiny pants up. "She can't have been very big. These are small."

"Left high school, went to uni in Kyoto. We weren't dating anyway, we never went out anywhere. She just came here for sex."

"Hmmm, that was never me," Yuki said with a deep breath. "At high school, I didn't want any sex. Seemed like something messy to me."

"How about now?" I asked, moving her hand to finger her pussy.

"I'm a woman now. I should be doing this now. I can try anything now, I think. I should try, right? As you said. High school is too young."

"Well, she was... happy to get it," I defended.

"How often was she here?"

"Most days until exams started. But it was just fuck and go, she didn't hang around."

"Didn't you have to work?"

"I was teaching junior high back then. That one, over there," I pointed out the window. "I'd be home quicker than her."

"Dean's girlfriend knew?"

"Yeah, but I don't think she knew how much she used to come over."

"You really are used to sex each day. You must be disappointed with me, only giving you on the weekend."

"It's good sex, though," I assured her. "I'm happy with it."

"I'll try and give you more," she turned and promised, kissing my lips. "I will try to move to evening shift, too. Then you can fuck me every morning."

"Yuki, seriously. You worry too much," I said, kissing her mouth and holding her bare ass. "I'll take anything you can offer. Does not need to be every day. What about your family? Do we still need to be a secret? Can you at least say you have me as your boyfriend, so you can stay over?"

"Not possible," she said firmly. "My parents are not sex types. I will need to marry before I can stay with a man."

"Gee."

Yuki could feel my disappointment but there was no more time to discuss it, I had to run off to work. I was hungry but happy. Having Yuki volunteer her body to stick on the end of my cock was a privilege I appreciated.

When Yuki came over the next morning, I'd only just put my first load of cum in her when suddenly Dean was buzzing the doorbell.

"I don't get it," I flat-out said. "What's up? You know I'm with Yuki on Sunday mornings."

"Thought I'd come to watch," he smiled, walking in. Yuki was naked on the bed, dabbing tissues at her pussy.

"There she is," Dean grinned. "Fucked already?"

"Yes," Yuki said, not covering up. She shivered at the way he was looking at her, worried he was going to tell that she'd let him fully finger her the week before. And it was his hickeys on her breast.

"Dean. Don't need your help, mate," I said. "Don't you have anything to do today?"

"Not til lunch," he smiled. "You don't think Yuki would be up for what we did to that chic in Hiroshima?"

"Hey, Yuki's my girlfriend. That girl, she was just a friend. And anyway, Yuki's not ready for it. Not yet."

"Ask her," Dean shrugged.

"I don't have to ask her. She's my girlfriend, and I'm saying no," I said, getting annoyed.

Yuki stepped out into the kitchen, throwing the funky tissues in the bin and getting some water.

"Why are you bored til lunch?" I asked, sighing. "What's happening at lunchtime?"

"Aiko and her friends. They don't like me, but she wants me to go along, force them to accept me."

"The ones from school?"

"Yeah."

"Are they still pissed off you screwed their friend as a teacher?"

"I wasn't..."

"I know, I know!" I said, holding up my arms.

"Anyway, I thought I'd come here to kill an hour. Brunch and a show. You don't wanna do her again?"

"She's walking around the flat naked. There's your show. Should be more than enough. I can feed you though. I've not eaten yet. But you gonna eat so close to lunch?"

"Yep."

I was so proud of Yuki. She was embarrassed for sure but showing her body to others was on our to-do list, although this was more intimate and close-up than outside on a beach with strangers.

I fed Dean and me cereal with yogurt and dried fruits. Yuki had eaten before coming over.

"You should bring Aiko over when Yuki is here, get them to meet," I suggested.

Dean laughed.

"Aiko is not very good at being naked around my friends."

"Either was Yuki until you kept dropping in."

"I don't mind getting us four together, but she won't get her kit off like Yuki does. We'd be better to go out. Lunch. Or a bar."

"Daytime," I said, looking at Yuki.

"Hey! I can go out at night. I'm not at school! I just can't stay over."

"Yeah, but you work mornings, and when we go out it's after ten. Late lunch one Sunday maybe."

"Maybe," Dean agreed.

To kill the rest of his wait we played cards at the table. I suggested reverse strip poker, when you lose you put something on, but Dean said he was more than happy to leave Yuki as she was.

"Her tits are bloody nice," he said to me but looking at her. "I'd love to get a mouthful."

I assumed Yuki was blushing from embarrassment at the hypothesis, not shame.

"Nasty hickey," Dean added.

"Bruises like a peach," I shrugged.

"Come on, I need to go soon, let me watch you fuck her."

"Fine," I finally conceded. "Yuki, come on, lay on the sofa."

Dean sat on the floor next to us as I climbed on top of my girlfriend and pushed my cock up her gluggy vagina. After a few minutes, she was leaking nicely though. Sure enough, Dean reached out to hold and play with her breasts as I pounded her mound. He stuck a finger in her mouth and Yuki instinctively sucked it. I was surprised to see Yuki kiss back when Dean put his lips to hers, and not protest when he moved his mouth to suck her breasts, going back and forth over both before latching hard onto the one on his side.

"Not too hard, she bruises," I said too late. Dean pulled back from Yuki's breast leaving behind a massive bruise.

"They're great tits, but," he nodded, "You couldn't put a hickey that big on some Japanese chics. Does she suck cock?"

Dean started undoing his trousers.

"Okay, stop, enough," I said pulling out and helping Yuki up from the sofa. "Yuki is not Hiroshima. You've had more of her than you should already. Go on, go and meet your own girlfriend. Scurry."

Dean laughed, tidied himself, and did as asked, finally leaving us alone.

"Sorry about that," I said lightly fingering the massive bruise on her breast.

"You're not angry I let your friend have sex with me?" Yuki worried.

"Sucking your tits, it's not really sex," I shrugged.

Sensing Yuki was feeling unsettled, though, I had an urge to take her out of the apartment. I wanted to assure her our relationship wasn't just about hiding away and having sex, and always wondering if Dean was going pop over. I would take Yuki outside like a boyfriend would a girlfriend.

"But it's too early," Yuki said, confused. "Nothing is open."

"It's almost eleven-thirty. Things will be open. Zara for sure."

"Huh? We are going to buy clothes?"

"It's on the list. Something sexy."

"This is sexy," Yuki tried to tell me, standing naked in front of me.

I stepped into the hall and took her dress from the hook. I undid the top four buttons, leaving it open to the navel.

"Put that on. Outside with those buttons open, that will be even sexier."

Yuki shuddered, but did as asked, wearing just that dress and her low-heeled shoes. We walked down to the station with Yuki trying hard to pretend she didn't know her breasts were randomly flashing depending on the mood of the wind. On the train, we stood close to each other.

"You really do like showing my body outside," she stated, looking anxiously into my eyes.

"Do you mind?"

"You can do if you like," she smiled meekly. "As long as you aren't angry when other men see me?"

"No!" I kissed her lips and lifted the back of her dress, showing the train she had no pants on.

"Everyone is looking. Does it get you wet?" I whispered.

"I like when you're happy with me."

"I adore you, baby," I said truly. And so did all the guys looking at her killer naked ass.

"I want to have sex," she whispered up at me.

"Wow. That's great," I said, delighted. It was the first time she'd said that. I reached down to let everyone see me finger her from behind, but just as Yuki started to wind up, we were at Okayama Station, time to get off. I held her dress up as long as I could before we had to step off the train. Yuki held her top together and we fairly ran down the platform to get away from people in our carriage and into the crowd.

"You are amazing," I said once we were safely away, pulling her in to kiss.

"I love you," she said. "Tell me what to do."

"Just try things. Nothing more. If we do things but after you don't like it, you need to tell me. I'm serious. Okay?"

"So far, I'm fine."

"Really? You just showed your ass to fifty people. I fingered you."

"They're strangers," Yuki shrugged. "I know you like it."

"Ah, but do you like it? Showing your body outside?"

"I don't know. I've never done it. I wouldn't do it myself. But if you do it... hmm, makes me want to have sex."

"Makes you horny."

"Makes me horny?" Yuki repeated.

"This is all new, huh?" I smiled.

"Yes," Yuki smiled.

I felt less bad for getting her to open her cleavage knowing that she was fine to show her body to strangers.

"People like your tits, huh?"

"Seems so," Yuki had to agree. "I never knew."

"They are top-notch."

"Thank you."

At Zara I had her try some ridiculous things, and I could see Yuki gain confidence from my admiration, and the praises of people standing by when she came out to parade. She purposely flashed her bare slit or her breasts, loving my reaction each time. When she came out just wearing a pale pink fine-mesh dress that was meant to be the outer layer of a two-piece set, people stopped to look. Cheekily Yuki stayed out with me for a time, checking through the other options I had collected.

"I think those guys like your cunt," I said quietly.

"As long as you do," she smiled. "Are you happy with my performance?"

"In love with it. In love with you, too."

Yuki headed back into the changerooms, pulling the dress up and off as she went inside.

"Wow," I grinned. And when she came out in just one of the singlets I gave her, I nearly broke into applause. It clung to her figure high on her hips. Her tummy was so flat it accentuated the shape of her bare mound.

"I could wear this around the apartment in winter?" she said. "Keep warm on top, but keep the bottom open for you."

I looked around at the entrance to the changerooms, no one seemed to mind Yuki had no pants.

"I think we need to get you somewhere to use that," I said, nodding at her naked pussy. She posed as I took a photo, then scurried in to change back to her original dress. I quickly bought four pieces for her.

In the wheelchair toilet of the shopping center, I got her naked and lost my load up her in seconds. I'm not sure I'd ever been so worked up.

I was so relieved after cumming that I really didn't care if Yuki put her normal clothes back on, with buttons appropriately fastened. But without me asking she took the tags off the inside part of the pale pink dress and slipped that over her small naked body. As outrageous as wearing just the outside mesh part of that dress, it was equally daring just to wear the short satin inside piece. It had spaghetti straps over the shoulders attached to a triangular cut that flowed deep without a seam over the breasts and down her body. It was too short to be designed to wear by itself, and it only just covered Yuki's nipples, which bumped out as you would expect in a satin dress.

"You look fantastic in that," I said, kissing her and flipping up the back to hold her bare ass.

"I know you like it," she smiled, pleased with herself.

"I think I'd like to keep you."

"Good. I need some shoes to match this. I will buy them."

I won't go through the cliché events of the shoe store experience. Guys clamored to serve her. Yuki grinned at me from afar as I watched her let them see she was still leaking drops of semen.

"Yuki, we need to sort ourselves better," I said, walking the street afterward toward a jeans shop she wanted to go to.

"How?"

"We need friends."

"What friends?" she asked, confused.

"Couples need shared friends, otherwise they'll get tired. Stale. If we really are boyfriend and girlfriend, you need to meet my friends. I need to meet yours."

"I met Dean," Yuki said, shuddering at the memory of the ride home with him. She prayed he never told Lucas about how far they really went.

"We really should do something with him and Akari, like we said this morning. What about you? What friends do you dare introduce me to?"

"I only see people from work these days. And the class. Yumi is nice, we could do something with her. She's married but they don't have children yet."

The wind wafted Yuki's dress up as we walked, but she did nothing to hold it down, smiling at how happy I was with her. At the jeans store, Yuki told the guy behind the counter she had no underwear on, could she still try the jeans on? Uncertainly he nodded. With only a few customers in the small store, she put a pair of jeans on in the aisle, under her dress.

"Can't really tell," I said when she asked me and the shop guy what we thought. "Lift the dress?"

Yuki did more than lift it, she took it off and handed it to me. Topless in a store in a pair of denims... wow, you've never seen anything so hot. The store guy was stunned.

"Do I look good?" Yuki asked, spinning.

I just laughed. How to answer that?

"Yes," I simply said. "Try the shorts?"

As good as she looked in just jeans, she looked even better standing there with them off. The gap between her thighs made her shaved pussy lips overtly visible.

"Hmm, a bit boring," I said after she tried the shorts. None of her ass hung out.

"Wait. Maybe this," the store guy said. Yuki undressed again while we waited. The store guy came back with three denim mini-skirts.

"Wow, that's better," I smiled as Yuki fought to keep them low enough on her hips to hide her pussy. We bought two of them, plus the pair of jeans she had come in for. Yuki stood in one of the mini-skirts as we paid, still topless. We fished out the singlet we bought at Zara.

"Looks good together," myself and the store guy agreed. Before we left, the guy asked for a photo together on his phone. We did a normal dressed one, and then I got Yuki to take her clothes off and stand in front of him, full frontal nude with his hands around her abdomen.

"I could feel he was hard," she told me later.

"Not unexpected!" I laughed.

"Why you don't get jealous if I do that? Japanese boys would go crazy if I did that with them. But you like me for doing it. It's a bit strange."

"I don't know," I shrugged. "Gets me hard seeing guys wanna fuck you."

"You are strange," she teased.

"Hey, so are you! You did it!"

"Hmm, I don't mind, if it keeps my man happy."

"I'm happy," I assured her. "So completely happy. But a bit surprised that you're taking all this well. You're fucking freely, getting naked outside freely, I didn't think you would be the type."

"Sachiko said I'm twenty-two, time to be a woman. Time to use my body as a woman. I agree. It's the right time for me. Not too young, but still feel young enough that showing my body outside is nice to look at. Older women should be conservative. Younger women should be sexy, but teen girls should wait until they mature their minds. This age, I think is right."

"Yuki, I'm glad to be here for it," I smiled gleefully.

Next, we went to an intimate clothing store, there was a boutique that carried La Perla, Intimissini, and other brands. The lady there was sweet. With no one else in the store, Yuki tried things on outside the changerooms, walking around the shop with and without lingerie on. The lady gave really good advice on how to use thigh-high stockings and garters to look good even without pants on. She had shelf-bras, too. They were a cheaper brand, but super sexy. And we bought lace g-strings for her to wear to work. Believe it or not, underwear was a required part of a nurse's uniform - and technically a g-string and shelf bra both qualified. The lady had lace handcuffs, too. I cuffed Yuki's hands behind her back and they were surprisingly strong, no way to stop me from playing with her tits. We could have stayed in that shop longer, but a posh-looking lady in her forties came in with her husband, and she wasn't happy that her husband was fixated on young Yuki's nudity.

Floopipe
Floopipe
10 Followers
12